Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,077 members, 7,970,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 06:20 AM

How Long Did It Take You To Get Over An Ex? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Did It Take You To Get Over An Ex? (3303 Views)

What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) / How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? / YOUR FIRST LOVE: How Long Did You Date And What Caused The Breakup? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Get Over An Ex? by tyboy(m): 4:17pm On Nov 19, 2013
Even before the break up.[b]Even before the break up. We know ur type after u sleep with the babe finish
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Get Over An Ex? by Nosu(m): 7:16pm On Nov 19, 2013
Lol
@yield don't mind 190, he is just pulling ur relationship

U don't even need to be into something b4 u know how it works.
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Get Over An Ex? by idyexcel(f): 8:15am On Nov 20, 2013
delightful1: I'm still trying to get over him even though It's been a year now... We are still friends sha
what's this friendship madness? If you brokeup with me then we can't be friends wink.
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Get Over An Ex? by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 20, 2013
Yield: This's what kinda scares me from r/ships. Getting over someone can be hard. It's been 2 and a half months since I broke up with my ex. I still miss him sometimes, tbh. He was a good guy and a complete gentleman (treated me so sweetly, accepted my no-sex before marriage stance and never tried to pressure me into anything; he said he would wait, whenever we went out he always opened the doors for me, he was never disrespectful in any way, always planned fun outings for us, even wanted me to meet his mom when she came to visit him). He was also very accepting, I felt like I could be myself around him; I never wore makeup around him at all. The first day he asked me out, I had no makeup on. But I had three very, very important reasons for breaking up with him. Too long to go into. Sometimes I wonder if I'll ever find anyone who's as kind, caring, respectful like him again! Before I met him, I didn't think I would ever find anyone like him and he just came out of nowhere. He was my first bf too and I learned a lot from the r/ship. cry cry cry

Do not quote angry angry angry, I'm going to delete this later.
Well, I've quoted you Madam, n their z ntn you can do bout it tbh.
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Get Over An Ex? by Handsomeemmy(m): 9:14am On Nov 20, 2013
idyexcel: what's this friendship madness? If you brokeup with me then we can't be friends wink.

Your blood dey hot ooo wink being friend with your ex shouldn't be a problem, you guys just have to draw the boundary.
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Get Over An Ex? by Handsomeemmy(m): 7:40am On Nov 21, 2013
gcfr.com:

Well, I've quoted you Madam, n their z ntn you can do bout it tbh.

nawa ooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Pretty Girl Needs A Deodorant Or A Douche? (PHOTO) / Secrets Behind Every Woman’ S Breasts / Helloo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.