Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,563 members, 7,888,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 03:53 PM

Lady Attempts Suicide In Ilorin Over Unemployment - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lady Attempts Suicide In Ilorin Over Unemployment (16175 Views)

Unemployment And The Danger Of Personal Shyness: My Experience. / How Richie Won The Fight Over Unemployment, You Too Can Do The Same. / Masssive Recruitment At University Of Ilorin (over 148 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Attempts Suicide In Ilorin Over Unemployment by RockMaxi: 3:17pm On Nov 13, 2013
Dear Sister Esther Okafor, life has never been a bed of roses for all even the rich also cry but believe you me there are still higher obstacles ahead if you really want to be great, how then will you handle it? Now you have a succour from the ministry, pick up yourself and get ready for the next phase. undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Attempts Suicide In Ilorin Over Unemployment by Zither(m): 3:18pm On Nov 13, 2013
FunnyPikin.com:
[b]Well, i was once in her shoe, i sat at home for Good Five Years without Job. My fiancee dumped me, My friends deserted me, My family looked down on me...Then, I tried to make suicide attempt inside my room via my ceiling fan, But it couldnt work.
I started small by teaching at a private school, i worked there for 6 months. Then, i used the money to buy a tokunbo laptop and opened a FACEBOOK FANPAGE where i make people laugh. Though, comedy is my passion. From there, i heard about blogging and researched about it on google,i bought many ebook and downloaded many audios. The rest is history. Alhamdulillah today, Im a Stand Up Comedian with Over 120k Fans on facebook, i compere/MC events. i also leveraged on my facebook, twitter and bbm Fan list to drive traffic to my entertainment blog.....
By the Grace of God, I earn what a Banker Cant earn as monthly salary via Blogging and Comedy today...
Brothers and sisters, Dont lose hope on yourself, TRY TO TAKE NOTE OF ONE TALENT IN YOU,THEN, MONETIZE IT. You will soar high like EAGLE....
Suicide is not a solution, rather it will worsen the situation... cool cool cool cool
[/b]
Very great success story which should inspire those out there who think good things come easy. Thanks for your input here

2 Likes

Re: Lady Attempts Suicide In Ilorin Over Unemployment by deelobe: 3:20pm On Nov 13, 2013
kado:

www.informationng.com/2013/11/lady-29-attempts-suicide-in-ilorin-over-unemployment.html

What is he talking about? I do not support suicide it is a quick ticket to hell but at the same time frustration can push people to do anything. How many of these youth have they empowered in Kwara state? I thought he was going to proffer a solution that will help her.
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide In Ilorin Over Unemployment by FunnyPikincom(m): 3:23pm On Nov 13, 2013
Zither: Very great success story which should inspire those out there who think good things come easy. Thanks for your input here
thanks bro cool cool cool
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide In Ilorin Over Unemployment by RockMaxi: 3:25pm On Nov 13, 2013
FunnyPikin.com:

thanks bro cool cool cool

I go PM you
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide In Ilorin Over Unemployment by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 13, 2013
Two guys in my area that finished from osu and unilag ran mad! It started wiv drinking then moved to smoking weed. Its really bad! If u say they should learn a tradee, is it for free? If u say they should start business, is it for free. Thank God for sports bet! That's what most guys dey use to hold body! Cus job no dey, money no dey, help no dey!
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide In Ilorin Over Unemployment by FunnyPikincom(m): 3:30pm On Nov 13, 2013
RockMaxi:

I go PM you
check my contact on the website on my signature...i no sabi NL PM oooO cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide In Ilorin Over Unemployment by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 13, 2013
Suicide is a crime but in a country where you're given reasons to commit suicide, what hope is there?
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide In Ilorin Over Unemployment by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 13, 2013
Gboliwe: Suicide
has never been a positive option. Youths should keep this in mind. Thank God she got lucky, she is one lucky one in a thousand.

Just as a known male folk to me committed it a week ago. I've heard more than 5cases of suicide committed by youths in d last 7months within my locality. To be frank with you, so many youths are killing themselves in this country due to frustration and govt doesnt care about it, instead, they would tell u to be creative. How do you become creative when the enabling environment is not created? Mtcheeew!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Attempts Suicide In Ilorin Over Unemployment by wEsOmE(m): 3:40pm On Nov 13, 2013
sexymoma: So na for heaven she go get employment ba......
no na hell.. Cause she kill herself... Make she carry yam go dere cause fire na constant..
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide In Ilorin Over Unemployment by wEsOmE(m): 3:42pm On Nov 13, 2013
sandijey: Two guys in my area that finished from osu and unilag ran mad! It started wiv drinking then moved to smoking weed. Its really bad! If u say they should learn a tradee, is it for free? If u say they should start business, is it for free. Thank God for sports bet! That's what most guys dey use to hold body! Cus job no dey, money no dey, help no dey!
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide In Ilorin Over Unemployment by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 13, 2013
Swiftlee: Hmmm; Suicide is a sin, a crime when caught attempting
it, punishable by law..so, its not an option friends! There is always
hope when there is life..be wise!

So ur great-grand-father, ur grand-father, ur father and now you were told and yet all of them lived and died poor and u are seemingly heading the same direction while the families of Babangida, Obasanjo, Abacha etc are still top rich and will remain so till end of time. Nigerian goverment kills and destroy souls and destinies. That's the truth!
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide In Ilorin Over Unemployment by wEsOmE(m): 3:42pm On Nov 13, 2013
sandijey: Two guys in my area that finished from osu and unilag ran mad! It started wiv drinking then moved to smoking weed. Its really bad! If u say they should learn a tradee, is it for free? If u say they should start business, is it for free. Thank God for sports bet! That's what most guys dey use to hold body! Cus job no dey, money no dey, help no dey!
true talk
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide In Ilorin Over Unemployment by Sagamite(m): 3:49pm On Nov 13, 2013
Poor babe.

That is just heart-wrenching to hear.

I hope Perm Sec Ajayi is held to his words.

Even if the state can just give her training on entrepreneurship and then support her with N10K a month for a year to get her feet on the floor after psychological evaluation and support.

Just so sad!
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide In Ilorin Over Unemployment by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 13, 2013
calabaman: Suicide is for loosers!!!

I would never employ such in my company

As if u can even feed urself twice a day left alone owning a company. Mtchewwwwww!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Attempts Suicide In Ilorin Over Unemployment by Sagamite(m): 3:53pm On Nov 13, 2013
packman: [size=15pt]MR PRESIDENT g .E .j FOR 2015

PLEASE DONT BLAME HIM FOR THE FAILURE OF YESTERYEARS

YET OUR YOUTH DIES OF FRUSTRATION...... sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

CRIME THE OTHER OF THE DAY........ angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

DAY LIGHT LOOTING NIGERIA LATEST TRADITION.................... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

OGA ON TOP.................. THE SYSTEM TO GET A JOB.......... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

NO OGA ON TOP............NO WAY TO GET ON TOP............ cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

GOD HELP NIGERIA cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry[/size]

Maybe if this person called Jonathan is not helping people like Etete loot Nigeria of $1.1bn, then the economy would be more robust.

Do you know how much employment $1.1bn can generate?

Our person President stepped in to help a convict rinse Nigeria of that amount of money.

I can't wait for the day I see both of them hanged for that corruption.
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide In Ilorin Over Unemployment by meforyou1(m): 3:59pm On Nov 13, 2013
geeez: Esther Okafor, no kii yourself for Yoruba land O!

That's how a woman from Asaba nearly killed herself in Alausa just to get BRF's attention

Over to you, Ifeanyi Uba or Obiano, time to score a cheap political point
ilorin north central with emir and prominent members of arewa consultative forum. that's the land of the descendants of uthman dan fodio.
and that she's esther okafor does not neccesarily mean she's from anambra. food for thought
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide In Ilorin Over Unemployment by Morgan567(m): 4:01pm On Nov 13, 2013
sCun: Fulani land you mean?

ilorin is a yoruba land, it was dominated by fulani cattle hearders who was received as guests but later turned on their guest, the yoruba ppl. this led to the afonja war. read ur history book.
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide In Ilorin Over Unemployment by Sagamite(m): 4:06pm On Nov 13, 2013
Morgan567:

ilorin is a yoruba land, it was dominated by fulani cattle hearders who was received as guests but later turned on their guest, the yoruba ppl. this led to the afonja war. read ur history book.

He can't read.

He is a cretinous product of a failed education system.
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide In Ilorin Over Unemployment by Harrymarshal(m): 4:15pm On Nov 13, 2013
kado:

www.informationng.com/2013/11/lady-29-attempts-suicide-in-ilorin-over-unemployment.html
[color=#000099][/color] suicide has never been an option. God's time is the best.
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide In Ilorin Over Unemployment by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 13, 2013
FunnyPikin.com:
[b]Well, i was once in her shoe, i sat at home for Good Five Years without Job. My fiancee dumped me, My friends deserted me, My family looked down on me...Then, I tried to make suicide attempt inside my room via my ceiling fan, But it couldnt work.
I started small by teaching at a private school, i worked there for 6 months. Then, i used the money to buy a tokunbo laptop and opened a FACEBOOK FANPAGE https://facebook.com/FunnyPikin where i make people laugh. Though, comedy is my passion. From there, i heard about blogging and researched about it on google,i bought many ebook and downloaded many audios. then, i launched http://vibenaija..com/ and he rest is history. Alhamdulillah today, Im a Stand Up Comedian with Over 120k Fans on facebook, i compere/MC events. i also leveraged on my facebook, twitter and bbm Fan list to drive traffic to my entertainment blog.....
By the Grace of God, I earn what a Banker Cant earn as monthly salary via Blogging and Comedy today...
One thing to note here is that i dont have boss, i wake up and sleep anytime i want, But i dont Joke with My business because Blogging and Comedy business na serious business oooOO cheesy
Brothers and sisters, Dont lose hope on yourself, TRY TO TAKE NOTE OF ONE TALENT IN YOU,THEN, MONETIZE IT. You will soar high like EAGLE....
Suicide is not a solution, rather it will worsen the situation... cool cool cool cool
[/b]
I love success stories. Good for you for turning your life around, for the better.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Attempts Suicide In Ilorin Over Unemployment by buoye1(m): 4:24pm On Nov 13, 2013
Esther OKAFOR!!!Na igbo?well I no tlk o....taking 1c life ll b d most foolish tin any1 would do cause of frustration....SMH
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide In Ilorin Over Unemployment by Seyixyz: 4:34pm On Nov 13, 2013
Meself,make i go ATTEMPT suicide so dat dem go rehabiliate...Sory,employ me..Nyce concept
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide In Ilorin Over Unemployment by Elcid1(m): 4:35pm On Nov 13, 2013
Suicide..has never been a better way out to hardship....in as much as its a pity that the nigerian government dont have we the youths at heart, lets resort in prayer and gain the courage to revolt against this evil old men runing nigeria down....its well my ppl
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide In Ilorin Over Unemployment by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 13, 2013
Esther! To cure an headache is not by cutting the head. :PEsther! To cure an headache is not by cutting the head.
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide In Ilorin Over Unemployment by ERockson: 5:29pm On Nov 13, 2013
Unemployment is a big issue in kwara state and little jobs there are for kwarans. She may relocate to where she won't be discriminated or start something herself. Her chance of securing a job in dat place is so slim as kwarans with xtian background are cryin of discrimination based on religion. She should go marry and not die in a strange land.
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide In Ilorin Over Unemployment by Btruth: 5:48pm On Nov 13, 2013
obadiah777: na she sabi ooo

Obadiah, abeg no dey talk like this. Is the situations of things in Nigeria not so worrisome? Well, we thank God that she's got luck, but the lady is depressed now.
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide In Ilorin Over Unemployment by obyrich(m): 5:49pm On Nov 13, 2013
calabaman: Suicide is for loosers!!!

I would never employ such in my company
Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe once attempted suicide when he was schooling in the USA. Do you think you are more successful than him?
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide In Ilorin Over Unemployment by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 13, 2013
ERockson: Unemployment is a big issue in kwara state and little jobs there are for kwarans. She may relocate to where she won't be discriminated or start something herself. Her chance of securing a job in dat place is so slim as kwarans with xtian background are cryin of discrimination based on religion. She should go marry and not die in a strange land.
even the muslims are in the same shoes. the simple fact is that there are no jobs in kwara, and the little available are for kwarans, muslims or xtians.
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide In Ilorin Over Unemployment by paulohgirlie(f): 6:33pm On Nov 13, 2013
Hummmmmm, wat has she seen in life dat makes her wan commit suicide. Life journey is full of challenges. Wat of if she couldnt get d right man to marry on time, nd if eventually she got 1,she is faced wit conception or other issues?
Man/woman should just take/carry his/her cross/crosses nd follow God.
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide In Ilorin Over Unemployment by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 13, 2013
FunnyPikin.com:
I started small by teaching at a private school, i worked there for 6 months. Then, i used the money to buy a tokunbo laptop and opened a FACEBOOK FANPAGE https://facebook.com/FunnyPikin where i make people laugh. Though, comedy is my passion. From there, i heard about blogging and researched about it on google,i bought many ebook and downloaded many audios. then, i launched http://vibenaija..com/ and he rest is history. Alhamdulillah today, Im a Stand Up Comedian with Over 120k Fans on facebook, i compere/MC events. i also leveraged on my facebook, twitter and bbm Fan list to drive traffic to my entertainment blog.....
One thing to note here is that i dont have boss, i wake up and sleep anytime i want, But i dont Joke with My business because Blogging and Comedy business na serious business oooOO cheesy
Suicide is not a solution, rather it will worsen the situation... cool cool cool cool[/b]
God must surely bless you for this. words of motivating spirit.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Apply Access Bank Entry-level Graduate Trainee Recruitment / How True Is This NATFORCE Job. Pls I Need Your Help / Sterling Bank Management Trainee Test Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.