Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,605 members, 7,888,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:48 PM

Lady Attempts Suicide In Ilorin Over Unemployment - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lady Attempts Suicide In Ilorin Over Unemployment (16176 Views)

Unemployment And The Danger Of Personal Shyness: My Experience. / How Richie Won The Fight Over Unemployment, You Too Can Do The Same. / Masssive Recruitment At University Of Ilorin (over 148 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Attempts Suicide In Ilorin Over Unemployment by sCun: 7:50pm On Nov 13, 2013
Morgan567:

ilorin is a yoruba land, it was dominated by fulani cattle hearders who was received as guests but later turned on their guest, the yoruba ppl. this led to the afonja war. read ur history book.
so who owns the land right now?
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide In Ilorin Over Unemployment by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 13, 2013
If every un-employed takes suicide as an option then millions of youth for naija go don die since!!!yeah we know un-employment can frustrate a life of a person but that should not be an excuse for suicide,shey na when she come die na that one go come give am job?how are we sure she wants to commit suicide because she has no job?maybe she don get belle and the person wey get the belle no wan collect am,or maybe husband don scarce and she is so frustrated,na joke I dey joke ooo before some people for nairaland go come spit for my body.
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide In Ilorin Over Unemployment by judedwriter(m): 8:03pm On Nov 13, 2013
SMH sad why try to kill oneself because of no job? Job means JUST OBSESSION! If you don't have a job just follow ur passions; very soon u will get one or create one when u find out what u do very well.
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide In Ilorin Over Unemployment by Sagamite(m): 10:34pm On Nov 13, 2013
sCun: so who owns the land right now?

You are a person!

This is as moronic as saying Scotland and Wales are English and on English land because the royal family of the region is from England.

You are just too tremendously moronic.

Product of a failed education system.
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide In Ilorin Over Unemployment by FunnyPikincom(m): 10:37pm On Nov 13, 2013
Kingscee: God must surely bless you for this. words of motivating spirit.
amen and u too
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide In Ilorin Over Unemployment by FunnyPikincom(m): 10:38pm On Nov 13, 2013
Yield:
I love success stories. Good for you for turning your life around, for the better.

Yes, na hunger wire my brain...sometimes, Poverty inspire you to make headway cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide In Ilorin Over Unemployment by thelastmediator: 10:57pm On Nov 13, 2013
ERockson: Unemployment is a big issue in kwara state and little jobs there are for kwarans. She may relocate to where she won't be discriminated or start something herself. Her chance of securing a job in dat place is so slim as kwarans with xtian background are cryin of discrimination based on religion. She should go marry and not die in a strange land.

and it was also in the news that the Alhaji that saved her asked if she was a Muslim before doing so, right? people are so obsessed with some beliefs to the point of thinking in reverse mode and creating a problem where there is none.
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide In Ilorin Over Unemployment by Starchitect: 11:15pm On Nov 13, 2013
Nasige: I can imagine what she most have tru,may God assist us in this country.

Its very sad,that is the result of extreme frustration. I don't support her,but I won't condemn her.I was close to tears on reading this.God help us,I hope our politicians can see this!
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide In Ilorin Over Unemployment by darkashes(m): 12:03am On Nov 14, 2013
Them no go give am job cos say na igbo girl, and finally na sushey that permanent sec. go ask of. HELP THE PORR GIRL
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide In Ilorin Over Unemployment by cheriphyom: 7:38am On Nov 14, 2013
Mehn, ilorin,,,Poverty for naija,,naija dey kill creativity, even though you are creative, how will you finance yourself. Pele , God dey.
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide In Ilorin Over Unemployment by unmask: 8:07am On Nov 14, 2013
Na man problem she gats change her story after them catch am..........I blame pple that paint prostitution business as bad.....If only we can see the good in olosho business a lot of our gals would be GAINFULLY employed
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide In Ilorin Over Unemployment by charliebiz(m): 8:18am On Nov 14, 2013
My dear pls dont kill yourself oh. Life is too short to take your life. let's create employment ourself as govt no dey help matters.[size=8pt][/size][si
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide In Ilorin Over Unemployment by franksunny(m): 10:35am On Nov 14, 2013
calabaman: Suicide is for loosers!!!

I would never employ such in my company
Thank God you have a company; suicide will be little comare to what will happen in the nearest future if Nigeria continue in this manner.
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide In Ilorin Over Unemployment by Sagamite(m): 10:40am On Nov 14, 2013
cheriphyom: Mehn, ilorin,,,Poverty for naija,,naija dey kill creativity, even though you are creative, how will you finance yourself. Pele , God dey.

Naija dey destroy hopes, dreams and lives.

The country already don destroy Scun life before im life even start.
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide In Ilorin Over Unemployment by franksunny(m): 10:47am On Nov 14, 2013
Starchitect:

Its very sad,that is the result of extreme frustration. I don't support her,but I won't condemn her.I was close to tears on reading this.God help us,I hope our politicians can see this!
Thumb up.
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide In Ilorin Over Unemployment by Sike(m): 1:22pm On Nov 14, 2013
sexymoma: So na for heaven she go get employment ba......
iWonder Oh!
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide In Ilorin Over Unemployment by Markvelly: 8:16pm On Nov 14, 2013
NEW STRATEGY OF GETTING JOB: Hmmmm...I think attempting to commit suicide wil be a means of getting job easily. Try it and you will see someone to help you! ;DNEW STRATEGY OF GETTING JOB: Hmmmm...I think attempting to commit suicide wil be a means of getting job easily. Try it and you will see someone to help you!
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide In Ilorin Over Unemployment by landmarkholding: 3:18pm On Nov 16, 2013
Frankiezer Peacock International Limited is one of the leading and renowned Seller of Manufacturing & Processing Machinery Design Servic and other related products. he major markets of Frankiezer Peacock International Limited includes North America, South America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Eastern Asia, Southeast Asia, Mid East, Africa and other regions around the world.

Job Description: Sales promoters and Marketers...with Fixed salary at monthend.

Qualifications: SSCE, OND and Degree Holders frm any discipline.

Method of Application: Interested and qualified candidates should submit their application and CV to fpi.recruitments@gmail.com or submit to our ibadan office at NO 2 WHITE HOUSE BUILDING,RAINBOW BUS STOP OJOO- IWO ROAD EXPRESS WAY,IBADAN, OYO STATE.

Ilorin residents should send their applications to the email above.

Applicants must indicate their interest of LOCATION

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Apply Access Bank Entry-level Graduate Trainee Recruitment / How True Is This NATFORCE Job. Pls I Need Your Help / Sterling Bank Management Trainee Test Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.