Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,905 members, 7,872,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:44 AM

Men Were Built To Mate With More Than One Woman - Akon - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Men Were Built To Mate With More Than One Woman - Akon (1009 Views)

I Wish All My Children Came From One Woman – 2face Idibia / Men Were Built To Mate With More Than One Woman, Says Akon / Women Aren't Built To Mate With More Than One Person, Men Are- Akon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Were Built To Mate With More Than One Woman - Akon by gbolakpine(m): 2:17pm On Nov 13, 2013
This Akon funny o. Here is what he said about the pressure of being in a monogamous relationship.

The average guy in the world has a main girl and they got a side chick. And then they got a jumpoff.

At the end of the day as a male we are natural breeders by nature. We can’t even escape it if we wanted to.

Let’s say you put 1,000 guys on one corner and one bad chick walk passed. You gon’ see 1,000 heads go, ‘Damn.’

They don’t even know why they doing it. They’re natural breeders. It’s in their genes, they can’t help it.

Even if you’re walking with your girl and you’re holding her hand and you see a bad chick walk by and she lookin’ at you like, ‘Boy you better not look,’ you gonna wanna look so bad and you don’t even know why that urge is there, but you’re a natural breeder. It’s what we do.

Men are put on this earth to breed and the reason why God put multiple women on this earth is for that.

People are having relationships, boyfriend and girlfriend, and treating it like it’s actually marriage. You’re just dating.

The whole purpose of dating is so you can date this one, and date this one, and date this one until you find out, ‘Okay, this is the person I want to spend the rest of my life with. Okay now, I commit to what’s called marriage.’

You find that one woman that supplies everything that you desire in a woman, of course that will be a motivation to stick with that one woman, but I don’t know no one woman that can satisfy every man’s one need.

It’s impossible. Just like there’s not one man that can satisfy a woman’s every need, but women aren’t built to breed like that or mate with more than one partner. Women aren’t built that way, men are.

NOW THE QUESTION IS, DO YOU THINK HE IS RIGHT?!

http://kongegist..com/2013/11/men-were-built-to-mate-with-more-than.html?m=0
Re: Men Were Built To Mate With More Than One Woman - Akon by twogood: 2:34pm On Nov 13, 2013
OP, you shd probably start by telling us your opinion.
Mine-
Didn't God make Adam &Eve? Wasn't Adam extremely happy &content with Eve?
Where then did this idea spring from?
I guess it's a result of focusing on the wrong things; thinking, singing and listening to low or no-content music that describes the female anatomy rather than productive intelligent lyrics.
Re: Men Were Built To Mate With More Than One Woman - Akon by Sepp360(m): 2:42pm On Nov 13, 2013
definitely!.... If he aint right?... Then no one is!... I've always talked about this same isshh, there's truely nothing like "cheating" in a relationship, yhu aint expected to put all your life and resources in it, cos you're just like a student who's expected to learn from different teachers, then graduate when its time!...
Big Bro Akon said it all!
Re: Men Were Built To Mate With More Than One Woman - Akon by Sepp360(m): 2:45pm On Nov 13, 2013
twogood: OP, you shd probably start by telling us your opinion.
Mine-
Didn't God make Adam &Eve? Wasn't Adam extremely happy &content with Eve?
Where then did this idea spring from?
I guess it's a result of focusing on the wrong things; thinking, singing and listening to low or no-content music that describes the female anatomy rather than productive intelligent lyrics.
and who told you that Bro Adam was "extremely" happy being with Eve alone?... Have you ever wondered where Cain's wife appeared from?...
Re: Men Were Built To Mate With More Than One Woman - Akon by tpia5: 4:35pm On Nov 13, 2013
The issue is not whether he was extremely happy or not, but rather, why did God only place him with one woman, even though as our malefolk like to say, he couldnt control his joystick and had polygamism inbuilt in him?

Why didnt God take most of his ribs and make many women with them?

E jo, e ma je ka p'aro m'Oloun, stop telling lies on God. Your personal preference is your personal preference, if you must have multiple women for whatever reason, learn to take responsibility for your own actions and decisions even if its money driving you.
Re: Men Were Built To Mate With More Than One Woman - Akon by swtme(f): 6:55pm On Nov 13, 2013
I don hear o angry
Re: Men Were Built To Mate With More Than One Woman - Akon by soulglo: 7:19pm On Nov 13, 2013
Akon is a boy. He needs to grow up. There are many men who would disagree with his. They can see a beautiful woman and still behave themselves. He is describing animals.
Re: Men Were Built To Mate With More Than One Woman - Akon by Sepp360(m): 8:19am On Nov 14, 2013
soul_glo: Akon is a boy. He needs to grow up. There are many men who would disagree with his. They can see a beautiful woman and still behave themselves. He is describing animals.
Akon is a "boy"?.... You're a very funny "Aged-Man"...
Re: Men Were Built To Mate With More Than One Woman - Akon by theresa27: 8:37am On Nov 14, 2013
If that's d case,them. Women are nt surpose to. Be with only one man,she need to be pampaered too!so wen d other man is busy enjoying another woman,a woman should be with someone that can make her happy too.abi watin I. Talk ladies?
Re: Men Were Built To Mate With More Than One Woman - Akon by baslone: 10:52am On Nov 14, 2013
soul_glo: Akon is a boy. He needs to grow up. There are many men who would disagree with his. They can see a beautiful woman and still behave themselves. He is describing animals.

Easier said than done

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Empress Njamah Reveals "'why She Can Never Marry A Poor Man " / 9ice Warns Blog/ Websites Owners To Stop Uploading His Songs Without His Permiss / Fast & Furious Star Paul Walker Dies.pix + Scene Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.