Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,352 members, 7,971,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 06:31 AM

Who Are Your Favorite Modern Rock Bands - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Are Your Favorite Modern Rock Bands (1512 Views)

British Rock Bands Are Wow!!! / Top 5 Best Rock Bands And Three Of Their Songs You Think Best / What Are Your Favorite Contemporary Rock Bands? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are Your Favorite Modern Rock Bands by Fkforyou(m): 3:22pm On Nov 16, 2013
IfeomaVanessa:
Yeah, that's my favourite. My favourite Kelly Clarkson track should be "Mr Know It All"
have you heard Kelly clarkson-catch my breathe....it's kind of cool too
Re: Who Are Your Favorite Modern Rock Bands by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 16, 2013
Fkforyou:
have you heard Kelly clarkson-catch my breathe....it's kind of cool too
Nah. Lemme dl it
Re: Who Are Your Favorite Modern Rock Bands by RSAMAN(m): 11:58pm On Nov 16, 2013
emk4lif:
Katatonia is a tad bit too dark for my liking...I don't fancy the 'doom metal' sub genre

Dead end kings is the album they've been trying to make with every release prior to it. If you listened their previous releases and found it too dark for you liking, you need to try this one, you'll love it and probably change your perception.
Re: Who Are Your Favorite Modern Rock Bands by Obi1kenobi(m): 4:41am On Nov 17, 2013
I'm mostly into blues influenced classic rock from the likes of Eric Clapton, Jimi Hendrix, Cream, Yardbirds, The Who etc. Led Zeppelin though, are my all-time faves by far. Generally, any group with a great lead guitarist tends to resonate with me.

Evanescence's first album, "Fallen" is the first rock album I ever listened to. I was around 13 at the time. From that moment, I've rarely listened to R&B or Hip-hop. After listening to rock, watching some hip-hop video with some wannabe gang banger surrounded by half-nude ladies, spraying cash, showing off his blings, bragging about his Bentleys and how many times he's been shot or jailed suddenly lost its appeal to me.
Re: Who Are Your Favorite Modern Rock Bands by Fkforyou(m): 5:59am On Nov 17, 2013
@ghost of sparta-although I respect ur opinion,I don't quite agree that soft rocks are unmanly most esp. songz from daughtry. By d way wats u reason for sayin so?or is it because of d word soft?
Re: Who Are Your Favorite Modern Rock Bands by Fkforyou(m): 6:01am On Nov 17, 2013
IfeomaVanessa:
Nah. Lemme dl it

Ok..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olamide – Motigbana (mp3 Download) / DOWNLOAD FULL ALBUM: Waje - Red Velvet / Free Beat - Phyno - Nyem Space Instrumental

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.