Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,267 members, 7,943,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 06:24 PM

A Generation Of Explosive Knowledge - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Generation Of Explosive Knowledge (405 Views)

A Generation Of Young Christians / A Generation Of Young Christians / Idahosa The Spiritual Father Of Chris Okafor, A Generation Of Fake Prophets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Generation Of Explosive Knowledge by sidespin: 12:28pm On Nov 14, 2013
A GENERATION OF EXPLOSIVE KNOWLEDGE

First, don't ever pray about money, that is, in the sense that you have been praying about it. The money you need is down there; it's not up in Heaven. I'm not going to rain any money down from Heaven, because if any money came raining down from heaven, it would be counterfeit, and I'm not a counterfeiter. You see, I put everything you need in the earth. I made it all, and I didn't make it for the devil and his crowd. You read in My Word, in Psalm 50:10-12, where it says, '. . . every beast of the forest is Mine, and the cattle upon a thousand hills . . . the world is Mine, and the fulness thereof And in Haggai 2:8 it says, 'The silver is Mine, and the gold is Mine. . . .' "It's Mine because I created it. And I didn't make it for Myself. I made it for My man Adam. And I said, 'Adam, I give you dominion over all the work of My hands'"

(Gen. 1:26,28). "Originally, Adam was to dominate this world. He had dominion over the cattle of a thousand hills. He had dominion over the silver and the gold. And he had dominion over the world and the fullness thereof. But Adam committed high treason — he became a traitor — and sold out to Satan. And Satan became the god of this world. – 2Cor 4:4

Whatever you need, claim it in Jesus' Name. You say, 'Satan, take your hands off my money,' because it's Satan that's keeping it from coming — not Me. It's not Me keeping your children from being fed adequately. It's not Me keeping your children from being clothed adequately.

Don’t ever buy into the condemnation of the devil that you are unworthy because I redeemed you with My precious blood. There is a song for you to sing; there is a missionary journey for you to take; there is a book for you to write; there is a purpose for your been here in life. Why do My people not believe in Me? Why do My people reject Me? Why do they not walk in My commandment?

There will be a spirit of restoration that will begin to prevail through out the land. Get ready for things that have been stolen from you to be returned. Just before I return back to the earth there will be a strong emphasis on PRAYER. I prayed, ‘It is written’ when I walked this earth. When you pray, ‘IT IS WRITTEN’ then you can claim, ‘IT IS FINISHED!’

The time of My harvest is near. Warn the people on earth to get ready because I’m coming back soon. Just before I return, there will be a great increase of knowledge (Dan12:4 knowledge explosions lit trans). Your generation will be the first to see the birth of nuclear weapons (Zac14:12 – now we have each bomb stand that can produce a 150F million degrees hot in 1million of a second). Your generation has seen the rebirth of the nation Israel (May 15th, 1948, Isa66:cool. This will be the time of the generation of scoffers 2Pt3:2. I’m coming soon.

Many in the churches are sleeping right now. You need to wake these sleeping giant & tell them to enter an intimate relationship with Me. They just go through a set of forms & rituals but they don’t have an intimate relationship with Me. Many in the church are like Marta, they’re just busy going about with activities doing things that are not evil per-say, but are not quality time of fellowship with Me. What I really desire if for you to seat in My feet & have an intimate relationship with Me & I’ll empower you. Out of this intimacy I will empower you. The quicker you enter into this kind of relationship, the quicker I will come to receive you unto Myself. Daniel was My great beloved in his day because he prayed 3-times a day. Have an intimate relationship with Me every day in a way that you get instruction from Me every day as to what you are suppose to do each day. This is because you are in the generation that will see the greatest in-gathering of harvest that you’ve ever experienced. Your hour of vindication is coming. I am going to reveal things to you that I’ve shown you in the secret places & bring it into public recognition. You are the light of the world & you are going to be the salt of the earth & you are going to walk in that pureness & holiness before I return.

(1) (Reply)

The Good Shepherd Part 6 / Bishop Tom Samson: The Man God Uses At 47 / Spiritual Digest For The Day 17th 0f November 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.