Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,134 members, 7,887,279 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:42 AM

Why It Is Imperative For Some People To Be Poor!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why It Is Imperative For Some People To Be Poor!!! (426 Views)

10 Ways To Be Poor In Life / When Is It Good To Be Poor - Tonnie Iredia, Former NTA DG / Why Do Some People Change Their Picture On Facebook After Being Found? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why It Is Imperative For Some People To Be Poor!!! by Alikaxon(m): 9:38pm On Nov 14, 2013
I believe you know that life will be uninteresting if everybody should be rich. No one will drive car, why? Because, nobody will want to produce, since the aim of producing a car is to sell and make money from it; why would you now want to produce when you can buy? Everybody tends to die of hunger if everone becomes rich; who will huck banana, bread, plantain chips, who will go to the farm to harvest yam for you? Everybody will want to buy because the money is there and no one will want to sell. In many churches today, pastors pick "poverty" as a major topic of discussion, they are like; "after I pray for you, you shall become rich" everybody can never be rich. But I pray that you will not be the unfurtunate one, as anyone that view this thread will be rich.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I'm In Trouble / Personnal Feelings On Human / Meditate On This- Not All Money Can Do!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.