Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,557 members, 7,944,668 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 09:18 PM

Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live - Politics (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live (161721 Views)

Final Result For Abia State Governorship Election. INEC DECLARE PDP WINNER / Governorship Election: INEC Releases Press Statement / Charles Eruka Reporting Live In Rivers Amidst Gunshot (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 17, 2013
JECBOSS: Nwoye concedes defeat, thanks supporters
source: http://www.punchng.com/news/anambra-2013-2/
Thats one of the things that makes me respect PDP..... they know when to leave matters and move ahead... Notwithstanding.... i cannot be decieved, i know pdp brought out that dude just to split up APC votes. PDP and APGA seem to be the same thing in Anambra state. I might be wrong though!
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by warrior01: 5:46pm On Nov 17, 2013
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Unblockable: 5:47pm On Nov 17, 2013
Simon21:

My broda why don't we just drop sentiments and look at dis edo state issue from a neutral point of view 4 christ's sake. D fact dat lucky's era was bad does not make oshiomole's era good like u are purporting despite his obvious and numerous failings..lucky's era is in d past and we always look back @ it that's why we are blinded 2 oshiomole's crookedness.
Is there any difference btw Ibori's era and Uduaghan's era?? Can we not see the diff btw Oshiomole and Lucky??
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by TechWalker007: 5:52pm On Nov 17, 2013
Unblockable: Na 2day we dey hear dis sheeet?? Do you have proof??

No be only proof, na bullet proof I go give you. Learner!! grin grin
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by aryzgreat: 5:53pm On Nov 17, 2013
dirtymoney:
Thats one of the things that makes me respect PDP..... they know when to leave matters and move ahead... Notwithstanding.... i cannot be decieved, i know pdp brought out that dude just to split up APC votes. PDP and APGA seem to be the same thing in Anambra state. I might be wrong though!

Do u know nwoye and obiano are frm d same zone? Rather they wud av given Apc opportunity to win bc their votes wud be splitted.

Ngige lost bc he is in a wrong party and it will be difficult to defeat apga in anambra
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 17, 2013
aryzgreat:

Do u know nwoye and obiano are frm d same zone? Rather they wud av given Apc opportunity to win bc their votes wud be splitted.

Ngige lost bc he is in a wrong party and it will be difficult to defeat apga in anambra
Hmmmmmmm. thats serious!
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Emyben(m): 5:59pm On Nov 17, 2013
van-helsing2099:

Am sorry for saying igbo's re tribalist, but everyday I checkd online its always yoruba vs igbo taunting eachother abt certain post or comment...

Everybady re claiming corrupt government yet dey cease to unite n fight d bad eggs in d upper tiers of d government
good for tabling an apology,,if that is ur reason for calling Igbos tribalists,then you really amazed me negatively
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Unblockable: 6:00pm On Nov 17, 2013
TechWalker007:

No be only proof, na bullet proof I go give you. Learner!! grin grin
You've just successfully disgraced yourself??

First, you referred to Lucky as a female.
And secondly, you don't have proof.

These are the kinds of re.tards, we do not want in Edo state. You wanted a former military officer that was detained because of his misdeed in the Army to govern Edo state.

You must be a learner once more
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by jice(m): 6:02pm On Nov 17, 2013
I still dey laff
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 17, 2013
If u wait for happy moments,u will wait forever. But if u start believing that u r happy, u will b happy forever. Thats life.
Unblockable: Na 2day we dey hear dis sheeet?? Do you have proof??
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by jice(m): 6:06pm On Nov 17, 2013
jadelord: I honestly think this country is a comedy series, and the national anthem a joke, if asked my opinion from my observation from reading comments on nairaland, I'd say we break the country... and i'll glad join with d SW unless i see hope for d SS.... feeling so sick embarassed embarassed embarassed

Fela called that one follow follow.
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Cuche: 6:07pm On Nov 17, 2013
Corrupt INEC officials were not even Smart in
manipulating this election.
Maurice Iwuh was smarter, at least he will
allow people to vote before doing the office
work based on orders from above - give
victory to Mr A.
Corrupt INEC officials will be smiling home
(to their States). Apart from the Idemili North
INEC officers who were caught and
sacrificed.
APGA allowed their desperation to becloud
their reasoning in yesterday's charade. They
should have at least made it look honest a
bit.
I knew an INEC officer some years ago. The
second name for this official is money. A
millionaire of some sort, at least I know some
of the choice property at 2 state capitals
including Abuja. I know of a housing estate
belonging to this officer.
Then I wonder how they make this money.
Now I know how this money come about with
what took place in Anambra
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 17, 2013
APC are terrorist party,..is ealier U guyz know now,..just despirate of power without stating their actuality & agendality
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by TechWalker007: 6:08pm On Nov 17, 2013
Unblockable: You've just successfully disgraced yourself??

These are the kinds of re.tards, we do not want in Edo state. You wanted a former military officer that was detained because of his misdeed in the Army to govern Edo state.

No vex as I address the guy as female, na laff no gree me see road. grin grin

I have proof but can't give you, why? because you don't no nathing!! grin grin
And by the way, I've always supported Oshiomole until his recent adoption of the Tinubu and Hell-Rufai spirit.
Lastly, Oshiomole is doing well when you compare him to Lucky but not when you compare him to other high performing governors, both in PDP or any other party.
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Simon21(m): 6:13pm On Nov 17, 2013
Unblockable: You've just successfully disgraced yourself??

Ask your saint oshiomole what he presented to us as his primary 6 certificate
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Unblockable: 6:16pm On Nov 17, 2013
TechWalker007:

No vex as I address the guy as female, na laff no gree me see road. grin grin

I have proof but can't give you, why? because you don't no nathing!! grin grin
And by the way, I've always supported Oshiomole until his recent adoption of the Tinubu and Hell-Rufai spirit.
Lastly, Oshiomole is doing well when you compare him to Lucky but not when you compare him to other high performing governors, both in PDP or any other party.
You might be in Edo state calling those governors, high performing governors while, the people from the governors' state will be looking at Oshiomole the same way you're looking at them.

Go to Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Ondo, and Lagos and see how people still criticize the Governors/Government
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Unblockable: 6:19pm On Nov 17, 2013
Simon21:

Ask your saint oshiomole what he presented to us as his primary 6 certificate
Yisa Braimoh still attempted to go back to the senate by challenging Sen Domingo Obende and accusing him of Certificate forgery, but, atlast, who won??

Did you see the certificate Oshiomole presented as his PSLC??

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by victor2020(m): 6:20pm On Nov 17, 2013
My name is Onwa,i am from Alor in Anambra,i am very short,i am in a wrong party,i have a he goat bear,i wear over 7 rings at ago,i have been abducted when i was a governor,i worship at Okija Shrine,i lost a guber election yesterday.....................
Please who am i?

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by TechWalker007: 6:25pm On Nov 17, 2013
Unblockable: You might be in Edo state calling those governors, high performing governors while, the people from the governors' state will be looking at Oshiomole the same way you're looking at them.

Go to Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Ondo, and Lagos and see how people still criticize the Governors/Government

Bros I'm in Lagos, APC is a sham!!! grin grin grin
My Yorobah friends call Fashola, governor of Island state! grin grin
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Simon21(m): 6:27pm On Nov 17, 2013
Unblockable: Yisa Braimoh still attempted to go back to the senate by challenging Sen Domingo Obende and accusing him of Certificate forgery, but, atlast, who won??

Did you see the certificate Oshiomole presented as his PSLC??

Mr oshio-ole apologist, sori o! I no know say him pry 6 cert na original. Abeg scan am here make we see. grin
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by dahfweshdude69: 6:28pm On Nov 17, 2013
TechWalker007:

I've never heard that o..and I've never seen any lagosian insulting fashola... Hmmm
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by glen87: 6:30pm On Nov 17, 2013
BREAKING NEWS: Ngige Declared Winner.Areas he won heavily include:Adamawa- 45000Zanfara- 60,000Jigawa- 40,000Ekiti- 10,000Osun-25,000Ogun- 27,000Facebook- 10mAnambra- 00,000, lol
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Unblockable: 6:31pm On Nov 17, 2013
TechWalker007:

That's what I'm trying to tell you. To some people Fashola is trying, while others are saying he's not
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Unblockable: 6:32pm On Nov 17, 2013
Simon21:

Mr oshio-ole apologist, sori o! I no know say him pry 6 cert na original. Abeg scan am here make we see. grin
You're the one that supposed to scan it. Because you said it's fake
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by TechWalker007: 6:33pm On Nov 17, 2013
dahfweshdude69: I've never heard that o..and I've never seen any lagosian insulting fashola... Hmmm

You didn't hear they embarrassed Fash out of a burial ceremony this week?

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/activists-protest-governor-fasholas-presence-baba-omojolas-burial
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Jman06(m): 6:34pm On Nov 17, 2013
van-helsing2099:

Am sorry for saying igbo's re tribalist, but everyday I checkd online its always yoruba vs igbo taunting eachother abt certain post or comment...

Everybady re claiming corrupt government yet dey cease to unite n fight d bad eggs in d upper tiers of d government
My brother i took no offence from your post. One thing you should know is that Nigerian politics is filled with diverse interests and until an agreement is reached through a national convention as being proposed by the president, on how to address these interests, politics of tribalism and regionalism will continue to play out in the country. Nobody has the magic wand to stop the trend until the Nigerian people come to an agreement on how to live as one. Or do you think that APC supporters here on NL or anywhere is really interested in changing the ugly trend? No. They are all fighting for regional and personal interests.
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Littlehooper: 6:48pm On Nov 17, 2013
TechWalker007:

WHAT ARE U DOING IN LAGOS ? WHY ARE U NOT IN UR STATE ? U KNOW THAT UR STATE CAN'T MAKE U PROSPER THAT'S WHY U RAN TO LAGOS..
THIS FOOLISH GUY IS ABUSING, INSULTING, FASHOLA, TINUBU N HE IS LIVING LAGOS . YOU ARE DISGRACE TO YOUR FELLOW IGBO PEOPLE...
WHICH TYPE OF JOB ARE YOU ENGAGING URSELF WITH IN LAGOS?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Unblockable: 6:50pm On Nov 17, 2013
Who were those people saying Nwoye has accepted his defeat?? I'll advise them to follow this link

www.osundefender.org/?p=132347

Punch Newspaper is nothing but a liar. Punch was still the newspaper that said Nwoye was leading earlier
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Unblockable: 6:52pm On Nov 17, 2013
Littlehooper:

WHAT ARE U DOING IN LAGOS ? WHY ARE U NOT IN UR STATE ? U KNOW THAT UR STATE CAN'T MAKE U PROSPER THAT'S WHY U RAN TO LAGOS..
THIS FOOLISH GUY IS ABUSING, INSULTING, FASHOLA, TINUBU N HE IS LIVING LAGOS . YOU ARE DISGRACE TO YOUR FELLOW IGBO PEOPLE...
His state can make him prosper. He's an Edolite, not Igbo..

Bt E no try wey E dey talk 2 APC Leaders anyhow sha
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by justhelp(m): 6:59pm On Nov 17, 2013
TechWalker007:

Wise one, Edo state is not SE and Rochas did not contest as APC, go back to school! grin grin
and that edo state is not SS FOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL Check your post, i gave you two example one for SS Edo AND one for SE Imo olodo rabata, Din din rin n din robo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by justhelp(m): 7:01pm On Nov 17, 2013
Littlehooper:

HE dare not say it cos nah foooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll he be grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by McGibson(m): 7:06pm On Nov 17, 2013
Please where is bishop4APC, the yorubas re running after making mouth for there useless APC! anyway for my fellow APGA members, remember out celebration tomorrow at the Udoka est Awka! APGA bu ugwu anyi oooooooo grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (Reply)

Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card / Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.