Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,469 members, 7,947,882 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 10:20 AM

Eagles Still Have More Work To Do – Siasia - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Eagles Still Have More Work To Do – Siasia (564 Views)

El-rufai, Mikel, Siasia,Ighalo Win At Bet9ja Pitch Awards / Nigerian Ambassador To South Africa Hosts Super Eagles Team At His House. Pics / Samson Siasia Sacked. Next Super Eagles Coach To Be Chosen Next Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eagles Still Have More Work To Do – Siasia by Ping411: 10:19pm On Nov 16, 2013
Former Super Eagles Coach, Samson Siasia, has congratulated the Super Eagles for securing a berth to compete at the Brazil 2014 World Cup and advised that the Eagles needed to put in more work ahead of the World Cup proper.

Speaking with Telegraph after the Saturday 2-0 win at the UJ Esuene Stadium, the Beijing Olympic silver-winning coach said the technical bench of the eagles should have noticed the areas they needed to work on ahead of next year’s mundial.

“I feel very happy that the Eagles have qualified for the World Cup again,” the former national team coach began in his chat with the Telegraph.

“While I am happy with qualification, I think the team still has more work to do so they can improve before Brazil 2014 starts. I know the coaches know what to do but let’s celebrate this moment for now,” Siasia concluded.

The Eagles scored a goal in each half to secure a 2-0 win and a 4-1 aggregate victory that would see them flying to Brazil to join the likes of Spain, Germany, Japan and host Brazil who had already cemented their place at next year’s football showpiece.

http://telegraphng.com/2013/11/eagles-still-work-siasia/
Re: Eagles Still Have More Work To Do – Siasia by olatunde1234: 5:39am On Nov 17, 2013
Noted

(1) (Reply)

Enyeama Is France Player Of The Month / Fifa's World Cup Draw Rehearsal Held / Breaking News- At Last Hope Shines For Iheanacho- To Leave For England Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.