Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,598 members, 7,941,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 10:27 PM

Question - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question (7840 Views)

I Have A Confession To Make...no Insults Just Forgive / She Traded Insults With Her Boyfriend's Dad On Nairaland / I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question by MariaGoretti: 2:37am On Nov 18, 2013
CFCfan:
Hmmm. Well, since she's 18, u can walk up to her confidently and lay your feelings for her right there. Who knows, u being 11 years older than her might turn her on. Some ladies love older guys oh.
grin
true talk sha....
Re: Question by Nobody: 2:55am On Nov 18, 2013
Maria forget stories lol. Why should a man, or woman, approaching thirty consider toasting someone who is eighTEEN?

I remember how I was at 18: very stewpid lol. At my current age, I can't imagine dating someone who is 18 due to maturity issues. Even those who we think are mature still have their annoying teenage ways.

Just some months back, the girl was 17, and everyone would've told OP no. Girls don't become women overnight. Let her experience her life abeg.
Re: Question by MariaGoretti: 3:25am On Nov 18, 2013
Hian,are you trying to say that such doesnt exist?
well, nobody is saying she shouldnt enjoy her life and also take her studies serious....all I am saying is that if that girl were to be my sis and she confides in me, I go tell am wetin dey sha to my best of knowledge.

Who says only those in early 20s can approach an 18 yr old? Definitely, different age group can do that, now, its left for her to choose....finish.
You cant discourage the girl if she likes the OP nah, can you?
You may not like the age gap, you know whether she like am?
All na experience joor...grin

Btw, you were 18 how many years ago? You were stupid then, you know whether this one don tear eye since 15yrs?
Definitely, a lot of changes since then.

Ejoo, Op, we need serious updates on this issue o.
Re: Question by oladapolif: 3:53am On Nov 18, 2013
joechima: I am a 29year old serving corps member batch A but still does not know how to approach and ask a lady out,presently asking a 18year old out and already feeling like a loser.pls what's the way out no insults pls

bro, u need to grow some papers first... u get $$$ omotola is winking u already.. rihanna go love up...
Re: Question by joechima: 4:05am On Nov 18, 2013
Maria forget stories lol. Why should a man, or woman, approaching thirty consider toasting someone who is eighTEEN?

I remember how I was at 18: very stewpid lol. At my current age, I can't imagine dating someone who is 18 due to maturity issues. Even those who we think are mature still have their annoying teenage ways.

Just some months back, the girl was 17, and everyone would've told OP no. Girls don't become women overnight. Let her experience her life abeg.
(Quote) (Report) (Like). Very true
Re: Question by Nobody: 5:11am On Nov 18, 2013
^^^ so you asked her out already and she's confused? Even asking her friends for advice?

If she liked you back, then she would've said yes.

2 Likes

Re: Question by StObaino1(m): 5:19am On Nov 18, 2013
Ogugua Nwanyi Oma. The Ijele Masquerade. Its deeper dan u can ever imagine. U will thank me lata.
Re: Question by MariaGoretti: 5:35am On Nov 18, 2013
joechima: Maria forget stories lol. Why should a man, or woman, approaching thirty consider toasting someone who is eighTEEN?

(Quote) (Report) (Like). Very true she told me that's the advice she gets from friends and all that but she is a bit confused cos since I asked her out she is staying in between,that being said my elder sisters don't like the idea saying she ll dump me later,But I really like her..
to quote person na problem too?

Egbon, your problem too much o. Even akuku talks dey disturb you. No be you wey wan dey for this rlshp?

What you should be concerned about is if she likes you too and wanna date you...

You know what? Comot hand for there....go develope yourself first.
Re: Question by walad4yhu(m): 5:53am On Nov 18, 2013
» Ever Re-read Your Posts And Felt Embarrassed ?«

The above topic exactly goes for diz kind ov post...
Re: Question by MariaGoretti: 5:55am On Nov 18, 2013
@Op,
hmm, you said, you dont know how to approach a girl or should I say you have difficulty doing that.

But, from your previous thread with the topic "URGENT ADVICE", dated July 10, there you stated that you asked to court a 17yr old sec. School leaver and she agreed but she always wanted you to spend time with her.

Now, are we talking about that same 17yr old , prolly she turned 18 within the space of July to Nov. Or an entirely different 18 yr old..?
Re: Question by olamisegbe(m): 6:01am On Nov 18, 2013
If I were the girl, I will just play along and chop ur alowee.
Hmmm op, u want only peck and go, nah so corper dey do, follow ur coleaques run now, I sure say the girl nah ur class student.
I beg no give am free tutorial ooo
Re: Question by 4urMind: 6:40am On Nov 18, 2013
I thought the guy in question is specific about the problem he want urgent solution, why do we have quack advisers in NL.... performing heart surgery for a toothache. if the guy is 40 and choose to be with 18old girl, how does that make Ethiopia to qualify for champions league?

@op...every guy was one time or the other like u are now, afraid to woo a lady, but most of us overcame that b4 we completed high school. that is not to say u are not normal, just like everything in life, we attain a particular fit at different stages. u must av approached this issue lackadaisically overtime thinking it not important, its as important as u getting a wife.

first of all, build on your confidence level, not just on wooing a lady but in everything in life. placing this for people to advice u is a good step in doing that but it can most times be counter productive especially when u get advises from quacks.

make girls your friend, not just on relationship bases. compliment them but don't make it look as if u are mocking them, ie. don't tell a girl she has a smooth legs when a blind man can tell its a lie.

don't be stingy in ur spending, take them out and discuss general issues, always lead conversions, but try not to be maga

be sure of the kind of girl u want and go for her, girls don't bite, don't always giveup too quick because u are not getting her. remember good things don't come easy.

last but not the least, read good books.

1 Like

Re: Question by Nobody: 6:51am On Nov 18, 2013
eyah!Its in the mind my guy.you really need to work on ur inner self.change that negative mindset to a positive one,and dnt care what pple think about you,dnt fear rejection.,but y an 18yr old girl?
Re: Question by joechima: 6:53am On Nov 18, 2013
4urMind: I thought the guy in question is specific about the problem he want urgent solution, why do we have quack advisers in NL.... performing heart surgery for a toothache. if the guy is 40 and choose to be with 18old girl, how does that make Ethiopia to qualify for champions league?

@op...every guy was one time or the other like u are now, afraid to woo a lady, but most of us overcame that b4 we completed high school. that is not to say u are not normal, just like everything in life, we attain a particular fit at different stages. u must av approached this issue lackadaisically overtime thinking it not important, its as important as u getting a wife.

first of all, build on your confidence level, not just on wooing a lady but in everything in life. placing this for people to advice u is a good step in doing that but it can most times be counter productive especially when u get advises from quacks.

make girls your friend, not just on relationship bases. compliment them but don't make it look as if u are mocking them, ie. don't tell a girl she has a smooth legs when a blind man can tell its a lie.

don't be stingy in ur spending, take them out and discuss general issues, always lead conversions, but try not to be maga

be sure of the kind of girl u want and go for her, girls don't bite, don't always giveup too quick because u are not getting her. remember good things don't come easy.

last but not the least, read good books.
wonderful I never thought it was important even in my days in schoo I was an "I don't care guy".
Re: Question by Yusphull(m): 6:57am On Nov 18, 2013
Let me share my experience wiv you, there's a gurl in my neighborhood who looks very big, chubby, endowed wiv pointed milk factory and a shooting penninsula.. To cut the story short I approached her and tell her some proverb from my book of "Oduology" and she agreed to be my gurl and after some days wen we were in the room talking, gisting and grin grin grin I decided to ask her about her age and to my own dismay she told me she's just 16 WTF angry undecided coz the age diff is nuffin to right home about but if yu see diz gurl you would mistaken her for 22 yrs old coz she's just too ripe grin grin .. E.O.D

So going for a 17yrs old gurls nowadays is not bad coz some of them are even more matured, endowed and gorgeous compared to their age (from experience).. cheesy cheesy

@Op.. My candid advice for yu is to grow up n build ur confidence level coz I couldn't imagine ur age at 29 and yu r still experiencing difficulties talking to a teenager..hmmm

Btw, are yu telling us yu played 4 or 5 - 0 in sch i.e throughout ur stay in sch yu didn't toast any gurl and yu didn't do anything, if the answer is YES, my broda yu need a thorough deliverance.. #noabuse#

Grow some balls and talk to her as a man and am sure if she likes yu, she won't giv yu any problem before accepting ur proposal....
#My Cent#

#peace#
Re: Question by Afam4eva(m): 7:31am On Nov 18, 2013
Kslib: You said 'You cant approach a lady and ask her out'. Well, All what you just need is confidence, thats all..

Ladies dont bite. The highest they can say is 'NO' and it wont kill you. You wont be the first person that the power of NO has been used upon by a lady and wont be the last, so why not try?

Just try it for the first time and even if the lady says 'NO', you'll notice that there isnt any big deal in what has been scaring you all this while.. Every journey begins with a step, even the journey of 'asking ladies out'..

You are even 29 sef.. Abeg do quick jooor and come tell us how it went!!!
This is not true though.

1 Like

Re: Question by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 18, 2013
Maria-Goretti:
@Op,
hmm, you said, you dont know how to approach a girl or should I say you have difficulty doing that.

But, from your previous thread with the topic "URGENT ADVICE", dated July 10, there you stated that you asked to court a 17yr old sec. School leaver and she agreed but she always wanted you to spend time with her.

Now, are we talking about that same 17yr old , prolly she turned 18 within the space of July to Nov. Or an entirely different 18 yr old..?

You see? You even did research lol. Na wa for the OP. Just seeing the comments alone, no be wetin I talk? In July, they were telling him to respect himself. 5 months later, "she may be matured". Smh.

Make I unfollow this thread as I don run out of sensible thing to talk lol.
Re: Question by yousee(m): 7:55am On Nov 18, 2013
ogugua88:

An 18-year-old is a teenage adult. How many teenagers are ready for relationships with adults?

Even though age is just a number, I see no reason as to why an adult would be chasing a teenager (unless he's like 22 and she's 18). If it was my sister, I would tell him to steer clear of the OP... and you. Maybe the age gap and the fact that he's old and she's fresh is the reason he's feeling somehow and running to Nairaland for advice.

Something tells me this "woman" is his student...OP, that is a NO NO.

Go fish in familiar waters abeg.
Re: Question by jefflittlecent(m): 7:56am On Nov 18, 2013
Guy go n get dis film (let the game begin) it will give u a tip, as for me i like ladies dat are older dan me, cos its much easier, i dont expect a NO, eida YES or insult.
Re: Question by MariaGoretti: 8:05am On Nov 18, 2013
ogugua88:

You see? You even did research lol. Na wa for the OP. Just seeing the comments alone, no be wetin I talk? In July, they were telling him to respect himself. 5 months later, "she may be matured". Smh.

Make I unfollow this thread as I don run out of sensible thing to talk lol.
I no know wetin carry my eye go there sha......

@OP,
you jump my question, abi?
No tell me say na so so 18yrs you dey eye o....hmm
Re: Question by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 18, 2013
The notion about dating younger ladies and how they can be groomed and blah blah is just an over hyped fallacy.

Wait till this girl turns 23 on you and then you'll hear her say she needs to explore other options.

Teenagers should date teenagers.
Re: Question by UjSizzle(f): 8:28am On Nov 18, 2013
Try viewing asking a woman out like going to the market to buy some wares. You haggle with the seller, and hope to get what you want. If you don't, you walk away and try someone else.
If the seller seem a bit interested in your price, you two can find a middle ground(price floor) and both get what you want.

Women don't bite, but the rejection could sting for a while. But you don't particularly have a choice than to move on and try again smiley So best of luck getting your girl, but pls try someone slightly older who won't be an emotional vampire.

Don't worry, by the time you hit 50 the fear of remaining a bachelor will give you overnight confidence cheesy
Re: Question by texanomaly(f): 8:43am On Nov 18, 2013
sexkillz: The notion about dating younger ladies and how they can be groomed and blah blah is just an over hyped fallacy.

Wait till this girl turns 23 on you and then you'll hear her say she needs to explore other options.

This is so true. Eventually the girl will 'grow up' and realize what she has missed. Hopefully it will not be married and three kids later, when she does.
Re: Question by nkwachiabel(m): 9:06am On Nov 18, 2013
Mehn face the fact... That girl is too young for you. Think abt the age diff, her experience in life, her maturity issue. Ask urself if u r jst tryin 2 hv a for a short term cos dah girl will wan2 enjoy her teenage nd youthful days jst like all oda gals. Jst step up ur game. Go for sum1 older. You're nt getting younger. Atleast be tinking abt settling down nt havin a girlfrnd. undecidedMehn face the fact... That girl is too young for you. Think abt the age diff, her experience in life, her maturity issue. Ask urself if u r jst tryin 2 hv a for a short term cos dah girl will wan2 enjoy her teenage nd youthful days jst like all oda gals. Jst step up ur game. Go for sum1 older. You're nt getting younger. Atleast be tinking abt settling down nt havin a girlfrnd.
Re: Question by Idowuogbo(f): 9:09am On Nov 18, 2013
sexkillz: The notion about dating younger ladies and how they can be groomed and blah blah is just an over hyped fallacy.

shocked shocked shocked
I never thought I'll witness this day.

Jehovah I thank u! Wowwwwww!!!!
Re: Question by ifoundmyperfect: 9:10am On Nov 18, 2013
ogugua88: Leave the child and look for a woman.

You don't have to be so condescending
The OP clearly stated his challenge and went as far as telling us he feels like a loser even with an eighteen-year-old
What makes you think he'd be more capable with someone more matured?

BTW OP, just learn to associate more with the females
Try to be just friends with them
This will give you a better understanding of women
Nowadays, relationships kick off from friendship
Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: Question by Idowuogbo(f): 9:10am On Nov 18, 2013
nkwachiabel: Mehn face the fact... That girl is too young for you. Think abt the age diff, her experience in life, her maturity issue. Ask urself if u r jst tryin 2 hv a for a short term cos dah girl will wan2 enjoy her teenage nd youthful days jst like all oda gals. Jst step up ur game. Go for sum1 older. You're nt getting younger. Atleast be tinking abt settling down nt havin a girlfrnd. undecidedMehn face the fact... That girl is too young for you. Think abt the age diff, her experience in life, her maturity issue. Ask urself if u r jst tryin 2 hv a for a short term cos dah girl will wan2 enjoy her teenage nd youthful days jst like all oda gals. Jst step up ur game. Go for sum1 older. You're nt getting younger. Atleast be tinking abt settling down nt havin a girlfrnd.
Brodamus, u gbamtically on point.
Re: Question by nkwachiabel(m): 10:05am On Nov 18, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Brodamus, u gbamtically on point.
thanks bro. Gals of nowadays. Her peers may influence her. U never can tell.
Re: Question by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 18, 2013
texanomaly:
This is so true. Eventually the girl will 'grow up' and realize what she has missed. Hopefully it will not be married and three kids later, when she does.
Their favourite phrase? "I was naive".

grin grin grin
Re: Question by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 18, 2013
Idowuogbo:
shocked shocked shocked
I never thought I'll witness this day.

Jehovah I thank u! Wowwwwww!!!!
Time changes a lot. cool
Re: Question by MariaGoretti: 10:11am On Nov 18, 2013
nkwachiabel: thanks bro. Gals of nowadays. Her peers may influence her. U never can tell.
Badosky don turn 'bro'......odikwa mma.
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Ladies Really Pierce Their Tongues / 5 Signs You’re Not The Only One She’s Sleeping With. / Picture: See How This Guy Proposed To His Chick And Someone's Hilarious Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.