Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,595 members, 7,941,267 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 09:51 PM

Question - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question (7839 Views)

I Have A Confession To Make...no Insults Just Forgive / She Traded Insults With Her Boyfriend's Dad On Nairaland / I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question by sparko1(m): 10:13am On Nov 18, 2013
Hearing no and saying no is almost the same thing.if you have said no to a lady before, am sure you have then you know no big deal. just walk up to any lady you like tell her how you feel and if she say no,well it is expected just move on and remember there are many ladies in the world don't fall in love.
Re: Question by Waspy(m): 10:31am On Nov 18, 2013
You'll be suprised how many guys out there are in this very situation due to the stereotypic attitude of Nigerian Ladies...... They make mountains out of moles of guys asking them out undecided
Re: Question by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 18, 2013
uj_sizzle: Try viewing asking a woman out like going to the market to buy some wares. You haggle with the seller, and hope to get what you want. If you don't, you walk away and try someone else.
If the seller seem a bit interested in your price, you two can find a middle ground(price floor) and both get what you want.

Women don't bite, but the rejection could sting for a while. But you don't particularly have a choice than to move on and try again smiley So best of luck getting your girl, but pls try someone slightly older who won't be an emotional vampire.

Don't worry, by the time you hit 50 the fear of remaining a bachelor will give you overnight confidence cheesy

@bolded, marriage is overrated cheesy cheesy

@the rest, who knew? I always thought it was a "I like you, you like me, let's have an orobo" thing. I didn't know na a na-ekwe the ahia onu like dat o! shocked shocked
Re: Question by nkwachiabel(m): 10:44am On Nov 18, 2013
Ihedinobi:
@bolded, marriage is overrated cheesy cheesy

@the rest, who knew? I always thought it was a "I like you, you like me, let's have an orobo" thing. I didn't know na a na-ekwe the ahia onu like dat o! shocked shocked
ihedinobi na wetin dey ur heart be dat abi Go try am nah. Na LovePeddler u go dey pick anyhow tongue
Re: Question by Smartiegurl(f): 10:47am On Nov 18, 2013
Maturity matters.
Re: Question by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 18, 2013
nkwachiabel: ihedinobi na wetin dey ur heart be dat abi Go try am nah. Na LovePeddler u go dey pick anyhow tongue
Say wetin happen? Umu nwa don finish for office and school? Na wa to you o!
Re: Question by HopeAtHand: 11:07am On Nov 18, 2013
joechima: I am a 29year old serving corps member batch A but still does not know how to approach and ask a lady out,presently asking a 18year old out and already feeling like a loser.pls what's the way out no insults pls

Why cant i just stop laffn at you..

U mean at 29??, jeez, dis was what we did at 13 upwards

Op, are u Ugly? Are u Short? Do u stutter??...if you combine any two of these illqualities then ure on a long thing...
But theres always a way out with ladies.....and dats Money.
make enuff of it and u'll see it do tha talking.

1 Like

Re: Question by nkwachiabel(m): 11:14am On Nov 18, 2013
Ihedinobi:
Say wetin happen? Umu nwa don finish for office and school? Na wa to you o!
dem full ground nah. I guess u r in a better poosition 2 advise dis guy
Re: Question by Olugbenger(m): 11:17am On Nov 18, 2013
Op, forget that small girl.
Begin with a nairaland babe!
Re: Question by Gabreal1(m): 11:22am On Nov 18, 2013
[b]op is LADYOPHOBIC[b]
Re: Question by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 18, 2013
nkwachiabel: dem full ground nah. I guess u r in a better poosition 2 advise dis guy
How I wan advise person wey wan marry? Marriage is overrated tongue
Re: Question by Gabreal1(m): 11:24am On Nov 18, 2013
Hope.At.Hand:

Why cant i just stop laffn at you..

U mean at 29??, jeez, dis was what we did at 13 upwards

Op, are u Ugly? Are u Short? Do u stutter??...if you combine any two of these illqualities then ure on a long thing...
But theres always a way out with ladies.....and dats Money.
make enuff of it and u'll see it do tha talking.
Bro, who intentionally chooses not to have money? (if u knw wat i mean)
Re: Question by kachiz(m): 11:26am On Nov 18, 2013
booqee: all you need is to grow more balls. You're only scared of been rejected of which its a normal thing for every guy. And pls don't try those silly toasting lines. You can just become friends..and then take it from there,

but wait! 29year old u say?? Omg be quick bourit joor!

If he tries the frend approach, its u gals dat will sharply frend zone. and mek him your galfrend.
Re: Question by felzylix(m): 11:31am On Nov 18, 2013
Hmm! If u know wot i know, u go lyk mi ooo... *I reserve my comments
Re: Question by felzylix(m): 11:36am On Nov 18, 2013
Bross! Start fu*king ash*wo, i swear confidence go come
Re: Question by texanomaly(f): 11:39am On Nov 18, 2013
felzylix: Bross! Start fu*king ash*wo, i swear confidence go come
Yeah, and when you get AIDS, just blame this guy. undecided
Re: Question by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 18, 2013
joechima: I am a 29year old serving corps member batch A but still does not know how to approach and ask a lady out,presently asking a 18year old out and already feeling like a loser.pls what's the way out no insults pls
Dude you need to work on your ego, make more friends with bloated egos and ask womanisers how they do it. Stop being shy
Re: Question by drnairalov: 11:44am On Nov 18, 2013
Aii bros deres sumthn u shud knw rejection wud akwayz com once in a while, all women cnt say yes to U..but its up to U to move on nd not hide in d shadow of shyness... Some women myt say No cos dey ve a bf, dey re not ready, dey dnt like U or somthn else, If na 'No' on to d nextone bruh

E no hard.

Tips: wen approachn a lady. be confident as ladies detect ur lack of confidence very easily so be man with a ton of self-
confidence and a take-control attitude in life dey luv it..

plus If you begin to believe that a woman is unique,
this will give her power over you. (No disrespect to women)

now d last straw: What do U ve, is it money, physique,or personality... if u dnt ve moni to attract d ladies, or Phisuque..den u re left wit ur character..be a funny niccur, dnt b boring..just think outside d bos wheb havin a conversation.put sum smile in d chicks face...this works 95% most times. wat u waiting for go get dem gals

so its up to U Signed Drnairaluv bye
Re: Question by baralatie(m): 12:26pm On Nov 18, 2013
ogugua88:

An 18-year-old is a teenage adult. How many teenagers are ready for relationships with adults?

Even though age is just a number, I see no reason as to why an adult would be chasing a teenager (unless he's like 22 and she's 18). If it was my sister, I would tell him to steer clear of the OP... and you. Maybe the age gap and the fact that he's old and she's fresh is the reason he's feeling somehow and running to Nairaland for advice.
wait o!
Idowuog is 17yrs 4mnths 2dy.does it satisfy ur question!

Obviously u show a very dislike for distinct age gap!
Re: Question by baralatie(m): 12:29pm On Nov 18, 2013
blink182: Dude you need to work on your ego, make more friends with bloated egos and ask womanisers how they do it. Stop being shy
the police wil arrest u if follow this ad.
Re: Question by nbright: 12:55pm On Nov 18, 2013
ogugua88: Leave the child and look for a woman.
18 isn't a child.... Why should he look for a woman when obviously he's just starting... He should start from scratch..
Re: Question by nbright: 1:01pm On Nov 18, 2013
joechima: The problem I have is the fear of rejection and how do I continue or handle those feelings there after and most ladies refuse to say Yes or NO which I barely understand their decision
Like someone earlier said... Show some cash they will accept you (though I don't like it).. But never you go for a matured woman (you can go there later but for now... Stick with 18-24).. Learn the ropes.. Or better still just fashy girls untill you are ready to settle down.
Re: Question by nbright: 1:03pm On Nov 18, 2013
Yomieluv: Work on yourself,as in build yourself,you will definitely see a lady that would approach you,and like you for whom you are.. Just be real.
Nigerian girl approach a man?, good Lawd!. I must be dreaming..
Re: Question by baralatie(m): 1:05pm On Nov 18, 2013
nbright: Like someone earlier said... Show some cash they will accept you (though I don't like it).. But never you go for a matured woman (you can go there later but for now... Stick with 18-24).. Learn the ropes.. Or better still just fashy girls untill you are ready to settle down.
if u folow cash techniq u wil becom a 'Mugu'
Re: Question by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 18, 2013
baralatie:
wait o!
Idowuog is 17yrs 4mnths 2dy.does it satisfy ur question!

Obviously u show a very dislike for distinct age gap!

I don't have a dislike for age gaps. I have a dislike for a grown man chasing a student. If she was 28 and he was 39, then I'd see no problem.
Re: Question by baralatie(m): 5:39pm On Nov 18, 2013
ogugua88:

I don't have a dislike for age gaps. I have a dislike for a grown man chasing a student. If she was 28 and he was 39, then I'd see no problem.
okay!i totaly see what u ar saying and where u ar coming 4rm.(u prefer her to av at least an educatn,experience & empowrmt b4 coming to choices lik dez)
understood!

Now this is where u women CONFUSE me!
are you saying at age 18yr a lady should not be intimately involved?
Re: Question by Yusphull(m): 5:59pm On Nov 18, 2013
blink182: : Dude you need to work on your ego, make more friends with bloated egos and ask womanisers how they do it. Stop being shy

baralatie:
the police wil arrest u if follow this ad.

What a reply...... grin grin grin grin
Re: Question by chukwuinya: 11:22pm On Nov 18, 2013
what does it mean to take a girl out? Jst occured to me, i dont even know what it mean.
Re: Question by eedrees(m): 11:55pm On Nov 18, 2013
u need confidence bro,and if d confidence no gree com jst go buy 1 bottle of chelsea dry gin and sip am, i swearb after dat u go fit approach miss world
Re: Question by Nobody: 12:30am On Nov 19, 2013
shocked shocked shocked Be confident! Kpatakpata she says NO!
Re: Question by Nobody: 12:48am On Nov 19, 2013
Spineless old corper....just 18year old thing is giving you headache grin grin
Re: Question by Goldenboy842(m): 3:05am On Nov 19, 2013
Take a little of Nigerian local gin.
Ur eyes becomes red
U no longer smile
U go to her n speak d shit in ur mide without stoping.
D next tyn she u, were z ur hus.
She start loving U die. Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ss / Why Ladies Really Pierce Their Tongues / 5 Signs You’re Not The Only One She’s Sleeping With.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.