Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,561 members, 7,892,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 09:36 AM

Balotelli And Rossi To Lead Attack Against Nigeria - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Balotelli And Rossi To Lead Attack Against Nigeria (14089 Views)

Stephen Keshi Return Again To Lead Nigeria In Remaining Afcon Qualifiers. / Balotelli And Fans Make Fun Of Suarez Biting Scandal With His Poster...see Pics / Ethiopia Will Lose The Match Against Nigeria If? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Balotelli And Rossi To Lead Attack Against Nigeria by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 18, 2013
isale_gan2:

I'm a little scared. shocked Thank God it's a friendly. smiley

grin grin grin grin cheesy
isale wagwan wiff you ? being a hot minute sweerie. trust all is coo wink
Re: Balotelli And Rossi To Lead Attack Against Nigeria by isalegan2: 2:30pm On Nov 18, 2013
ucyoma: ballotelli won't do much 2 hurt us, his in-laws

Awww. The innocence of youth.

obadiah777: isale wagwan wiff you ? being a hot minute sweerie. trust all is coo wink

Buzuuuuugeeee! cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

How's the mod racket? wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Balotelli And Rossi To Lead Attack Against Nigeria by adtiezy1(m): 2:31pm On Nov 18, 2013
Italy 10..nigeria 11...saw it in my dream though
Re: Balotelli And Rossi To Lead Attack Against Nigeria by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 18, 2013
Our boys will wallop the italianos......we go use them smoke garri cool cool cool cool
Re: Balotelli And Rossi To Lead Attack Against Nigeria by Shollyps(m): 2:35pm On Nov 18, 2013
Big4wig: If Lionel Messi was a Nigerian....He'd still be playing for our Under 17
watin u dey smoke?
Re: Balotelli And Rossi To Lead Attack Against Nigeria by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 18, 2013
Italy 7-1 Nigeria (Own Goal from Italy)

1 Like

Re: Balotelli And Rossi To Lead Attack Against Nigeria by Urbanchampion: 2:37pm On Nov 18, 2013
This match will give Nigerians a cue of what is to come from Brazil......average performance and poor results
Re: Balotelli And Rossi To Lead Attack Against Nigeria by khattab02: 2:44pm On Nov 18, 2013
Leoneo: Nig 3-0 Italy.
haha..lol.. I no fit laff oo.. Any way nice hope but let the reverse not be the case ooo...those guys are more sharper and better than us in all areas. Let see what eagles has got.
Re: Balotelli And Rossi To Lead Attack Against Nigeria by frankfis91(m): 2:45pm On Nov 18, 2013
we are talking about football here, so anytin can happen nd I knw dat God of soccer will b wit us 2nite
Re: Balotelli And Rossi To Lead Attack Against Nigeria by frankfis91(m): 2:45pm On Nov 18, 2013
We are talking about football here, so anytin can happen nd I knw dat God of soccer will b wit us 2nite
Re: Balotelli And Rossi To Lead Attack Against Nigeria by Flameboy26(m): 2:46pm On Nov 18, 2013
Pls is italy a country or nation? Wat is baloteli
Re: Balotelli And Rossi To Lead Attack Against Nigeria by Timijo(m): 2:46pm On Nov 18, 2013
Mario, boya loma dele
Re: Balotelli And Rossi To Lead Attack Against Nigeria by olayday: 2:46pm On Nov 18, 2013
na waoo all this rules because i want to post.1st time on nairaland
Re: Balotelli And Rossi To Lead Attack Against Nigeria by frankfis91(m): 2:47pm On Nov 18, 2013
Shollyps: watin u dey smoke?
Na jajamu he dey smoke
Re: Balotelli And Rossi To Lead Attack Against Nigeria by texaco1: 2:48pm On Nov 18, 2013
iheanyi40: we don't even stand a chance against dem we'll b lucky if we draw dem self
the super eagles will surprise you , what you need to know is that the pressure is on the Italians and our boys confidence is very very high at the moment , they will want to use this match to make a statement of what the world should expect from africa . in my own prediction , the Italians are in for a rude shock today
Re: Balotelli And Rossi To Lead Attack Against Nigeria by jhidey08(m): 2:49pm On Nov 18, 2013
Italy go collect dis nyt... Super Eagles all d way
Re: Balotelli And Rossi To Lead Attack Against Nigeria by texaco1: 2:50pm On Nov 18, 2013
Flameboy26: Pls is italy a country or nation? Wat is baloteli
angry angry angry italy is a local government in kogi state

1 Like

Re: Balotelli And Rossi To Lead Attack Against Nigeria by iheanyi40(m): 2:50pm On Nov 18, 2013
Flameboy26: Pls is italy a country or nation? Wat is baloteli
smh another psycho on d loose

2 Likes

Re: Balotelli And Rossi To Lead Attack Against Nigeria by Nja147: 2:51pm On Nov 18, 2013
It obvious Keshi will get good value for his wage. l expecting to see the professional approach he has as coach. nations cup is just a base but not a conclusion been a world class coach .
Re: Balotelli And Rossi To Lead Attack Against Nigeria by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 18, 2013
kaorama: This super eagles are a buch of opportunists, except for one or two serious guys there. They were lucky against Ethiopia and I hope they will be taught a lesson today so that Keshi will know he needs some surgery in the team.

They should go watch Nigeria U17 team.

Amosu angry
Re: Balotelli And Rossi To Lead Attack Against Nigeria by iheanyi40(m): 2:54pm On Nov 18, 2013
texaco1: the super eagles will surprise you , what you need to know is that the pressure is on the Italians and our boys confidence is very very high at the moment , they will want to use this match to make a statement of what the world should expect from africa . in my own prediction , the Italians are in for a rude shock today
lol I pray so bro
Re: Balotelli And Rossi To Lead Attack Against Nigeria by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 18, 2013
that rossi is dangerous oh.just like aguero any space in the box he will score.i just hope our players are not too tired.
Re: Balotelli And Rossi To Lead Attack Against Nigeria by Flameboy26(m): 2:59pm On Nov 18, 2013
[quote author=texaco1] angry angry angry italy is a local government in kogi state [i wil kill u, hw come u knw dat i'm stayin in kogi?]
Re: Balotelli And Rossi To Lead Attack Against Nigeria by chessguru1(m): 2:59pm On Nov 18, 2013
kolawaxxy: If you think the match will end in a draw CLICK LIKE
Ehhh sorry bro, where do I CLICK UNLIKE? undecided
Re: Balotelli And Rossi To Lead Attack Against Nigeria by khattab02: 2:59pm On Nov 18, 2013
olayday: na waoo all this rules because i want to post.1st time on nairaland
Haha..lol.. U just come.
Re: Balotelli And Rossi To Lead Attack Against Nigeria by Flameboy26(m): 3:02pm On Nov 18, 2013
[ur papa no get brain=iheanyi40] [b][color=olive]smh another psycho on d loose]
Re: Balotelli And Rossi To Lead Attack Against Nigeria by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 18, 2013
Damn!

I'M SUPPORTING ITALIA!!!

WHERE'S MY ALBERTO GILARDINO JERSEY??! angry

Forza Italia!
Re: Balotelli And Rossi To Lead Attack Against Nigeria by khattab02: 3:02pm On Nov 18, 2013
texaco1: angry angry angry italy is a local government in kogi state
lol.. U funny oooooo...
Re: Balotelli And Rossi To Lead Attack Against Nigeria by iheanyi40(m): 3:05pm On Nov 18, 2013
Flameboy26: [ur papa no get brain=iheanyi40] smh another psycho on d loose]
[b][color=000099]I've learnt how to ignore kids lyk u ere
Re: Balotelli And Rossi To Lead Attack Against Nigeria by UNLEASHED(m): 3:10pm On Nov 18, 2013
grin grin ....In short, we go harvest goals like say na orange
Re: Balotelli And Rossi To Lead Attack Against Nigeria by Livinusc(m): 3:11pm On Nov 18, 2013
onikstib: when is the time for the match ?
8:45pm
Re: Balotelli And Rossi To Lead Attack Against Nigeria by Livinusc(m): 3:12pm On Nov 18, 2013
ednut1: Italy 3 nigeria 1 undecided
Nigeria 2 Italy 1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South Korea Vs Mexico: World Cup (1 - 2) On 23rd June 2018 / African History Maker, Asisat Oshoala Thrilled By Champions League Win / AFCON 2021: Egypt Vs Sudan (1 - 0) On 19th January 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.