Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,583 members, 7,892,405 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 11:15 AM

Balotelli And Rossi To Lead Attack Against Nigeria - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Balotelli And Rossi To Lead Attack Against Nigeria (14090 Views)

Stephen Keshi Return Again To Lead Nigeria In Remaining Afcon Qualifiers. / Balotelli And Fans Make Fun Of Suarez Biting Scandal With His Poster...see Pics / Ethiopia Will Lose The Match Against Nigeria If? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Balotelli And Rossi To Lead Attack Against Nigeria by chimexokeke: 3:16pm On Nov 18, 2013
Na 2:1 we go beat dem! grin grin grin
Re: Balotelli And Rossi To Lead Attack Against Nigeria by texaco1: 3:20pm On Nov 18, 2013
one thing is certain , the super eagles will give a good account of themselves grin grin grin
Re: Balotelli And Rossi To Lead Attack Against Nigeria by afoo02(m): 3:33pm On Nov 18, 2013
Re: Balotelli And Rossi To Lead Attack Against Nigeria by klax(m): 3:38pm On Nov 18, 2013
frankfis91: We are talking about football here, so anytin can happen nd I knw dat God of soccer will b wit us 2nite

Bro no kill me with laugh abeg.

Well Italy is a Local Government name inKogi State and Ballotelli is a name of Local Councillor in Okene Kogi State.

1 Like

Re: Balotelli And Rossi To Lead Attack Against Nigeria by Paularus(m): 3:42pm On Nov 18, 2013
ednut1: Italy 3 nigeria 1 undecided
I disagree tongue
ednut1: Italy 3 nigeria 1 undecided
I disagree
Re: Balotelli And Rossi To Lead Attack Against Nigeria by Knownpal(m): 3:44pm On Nov 18, 2013
I pray the Field favor us like the Calabar's.
Re: Balotelli And Rossi To Lead Attack Against Nigeria by Sike(m): 3:46pm On Nov 18, 2013
Yaaay! *hands on head*

1 Like

Re: Balotelli And Rossi To Lead Attack Against Nigeria by kennosklint(m): 3:55pm On Nov 18, 2013
All na wash ee
Re: Balotelli And Rossi To Lead Attack Against Nigeria by kennosklint(m): 3:55pm On Nov 18, 2013
All na wash ee.italy eye go see somtin dis nyt may dem no wori..
Re: Balotelli And Rossi To Lead Attack Against Nigeria by SU37fighter: 3:56pm On Nov 18, 2013
Anybody that wants the true definition of plastic fans should come to nairaland.
The SE have the highest number of plastics in the world.
Re: Balotelli And Rossi To Lead Attack Against Nigeria by isalegan2: 4:18pm On Nov 18, 2013
kennosklint: All na wash ee.italy eye go see somtin dis nyt may dem no wori..

cheesy grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Balotelli And Rossi To Lead Attack Against Nigeria by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 18, 2013
I am looking forward to many Friendly matches, to help the building process.
Re: Balotelli And Rossi To Lead Attack Against Nigeria by texaco1: 4:36pm On Nov 18, 2013
SU-37fighter.:
Anybody that wants the true definition of plastic fans should come to nairaland.
The SE have the highest number of plastics in the world.
you should learn a lesson about life , you don't need people to believe in you before you can do something , once you believe in yourself that is all that matters. those guys that will be playing dont give a shit if you believe in them or not ,they believe in themselves and so also do many Nigerians believe in them,and even if they lose , it is expected after all they are playing against former world champions . the heat is on the Italians not to fumble or lose , all our boys need to do is just relax and play their normal game .
Re: Balotelli And Rossi To Lead Attack Against Nigeria by hammedkola(m): 4:36pm On Nov 18, 2013
We shall see
Re: Balotelli And Rossi To Lead Attack Against Nigeria by bookaddict(m): 4:38pm On Nov 18, 2013
mk italy go prep for naija oo
Re: Balotelli And Rossi To Lead Attack Against Nigeria by simdam500(m): 4:43pm On Nov 18, 2013
nothing dey #teamnaija WE WILL WIN BY THE GRACE OF ALMIGHTY GOD All is well
Re: Balotelli And Rossi To Lead Attack Against Nigeria by ChukChinCol(m): 4:45pm On Nov 18, 2013
Why always Balotelli?
Re: Balotelli And Rossi To Lead Attack Against Nigeria by redcliff: 4:47pm On Nov 18, 2013
ebosed:

What about The Match with Spain at the confederation Cup? What about the match with Uruguay at the same tournament?

without anything at stake I mean..let's see how they can fight for nothing at stake..
Re: Balotelli And Rossi To Lead Attack Against Nigeria by Daffydoc: 4:50pm On Nov 18, 2013
This match is coming too soon na, the Italians played a friendly on FRIDAY in europe, we have to TRAVEL to London to play a match on MONDAY, after playing a competitive match on SATURDAY!!. The match could have been played tomorrow. Majority of the players that played against Ethiopia shouldn't start this match @ all.
Re: Balotelli And Rossi To Lead Attack Against Nigeria by jamael(m): 4:53pm On Nov 18, 2013
those guys no reach this duo.
so nothing to fear
Re: Balotelli And Rossi To Lead Attack Against Nigeria by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 18, 2013
Big4wig: If Lionel Messi was a Nigerian....He'd still be playing for our Under 17
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Balotelli And Rossi To Lead Attack Against Nigeria by Psychedelia(m): 5:20pm On Nov 18, 2013
I'm deeply sad Enyeama's clean sheet streak might be ending tonight sad
Re: Balotelli And Rossi To Lead Attack Against Nigeria by isalegan2: 5:49pm On Nov 18, 2013
Psychedelia: I'm deeply sad Enyeama's clean sheet streak might be ending tonight sad

What clean sheet streak? What match was it when that astonishing goal happened? That was like 3 Super Eagles match back, no? You must be talking about his overall goalkeeping, mostly his club streak, right? Anyway, I'm a huge fan of Enyeama's. Love him. smiley
Re: Balotelli And Rossi To Lead Attack Against Nigeria by Psychedelia(m): 6:36pm On Nov 18, 2013
isale_gan2:

What clean sheet streak? What match was it when that astonishing goal happened? That was like 3 Super Eagles match back, no? You must be talking about his overall goalkeeping, mostly his club streak, right? Anyway, I'm a huge fan of Enyeama's. Love him. smiley

Yeah, I was actually talking about his overall record.

Anyway, I just hope the Italians have the decency to atleast use Vaseline tonight sad
Re: Balotelli And Rossi To Lead Attack Against Nigeria by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 18, 2013
isale_gan2:

Awww. The innocence of youth.

Buzuuuuugeeee! cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

How's the mod racket? wink cheesy
wink wink cheesy grin the mod racket is aiittttttttt lol
Re: Balotelli And Rossi To Lead Attack Against Nigeria by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 18, 2013
hahahaha, rip eagles angry
Re: Balotelli And Rossi To Lead Attack Against Nigeria by flowwebdesign01: 6:44pm On Nov 18, 2013
These above rules are very useful and right...nice post and rules of you...

window cleaning Dublin
Re: Balotelli And Rossi To Lead Attack Against Nigeria by shopisky(m): 8:10pm On Nov 18, 2013
sweetiePe: Italy-Nigeria Preview: Prandelli to rotate Azzurri against Super Eagles

Nigeria will hope to celebrate becoming the first African team to qualify for the World Cup with a win over Italy on Monday.

The two sides face each other in an international friendly at Fulham's Craven Cottage, and the Nigerians will undoubtedly be in buoyant mood after sealing their spot at Brazil 2014 with a 2-0 success against Ethiopia in Calabar on Saturday.

Goals from Victor Moses and Victor Obinna sealed a 4-1 aggregate victory, ensuring that the Africa Cup of Nations holders would qualify for their fifth finals in their last six attempts.

The win capped an excellent qualifying campaign for Stephen Keshi's side, who went unbeaten throughout their eight matches.

Victory against Italy would put the seal on a successful 2013, following on from February's triumph over Burkina Faso in the ACN final.

Defender Godfrey Oboabona was taken off on a stretcher 10 minutes into the second half of Saturday's game and could be a doubt for the trip to London.

They face an Italy side who were equally impressive in qualifying, as Cesare Prandelli's outfit also went unbeaten with six wins and four draws from their 10 fixtures in Group B of the European section.

Italy were given a stern test on Friday by Germany, who went in front at San Siro through Mats Hummels before AC Milan right-back Ignazio Abate earned his side a 1-1 draw to maintain Italy's record of having not lost to the Germans since 1995.

Prandelli will be without Juventus defender Andrea Barzagli, who limped out of Friday's clash with a thigh injury and has returned to his club.

After the draw with Germany, Prandelli said he plans to use Monday's game as a chance to rotate his squad.

"This team can certainly improve and we've got to focus on having the right fitness levels in Brazil," he said.

"We now have two days to recover and the plan is to put out an entirely new team in the next game."

In other news: Comparing me with Buffon is unnecessary, says Enyeama
Re: Balotelli And Rossi To Lead Attack Against Nigeria by shopisky(m): 8:17pm On Nov 18, 2013
Nigeria should win these match easily, jus saw this, wonders shall never end:NSCDC FASTS OVER ASUU STRIKE
Re: Balotelli And Rossi To Lead Attack Against Nigeria by isalegan2: 9:01pm On Nov 18, 2013
Italy already scored? Darn!

15 minutes in.
Re: Balotelli And Rossi To Lead Attack Against Nigeria by isalegan2: 9:23pm On Nov 18, 2013
We sssssscooooooooooooorrrreeeeeedddddd! cheesy

Italy 1 - 1 Naija heroes!

Golaaaaaazzooo!
Re: Balotelli And Rossi To Lead Attack Against Nigeria by isalegan2: 9:25pm On Nov 18, 2013
We almost scored again. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South Korea Vs Mexico: World Cup (1 - 2) On 23rd June 2018 / African History Maker, Asisat Oshoala Thrilled By Champions League Win / AFCON 2021: Egypt Vs Sudan (1 - 0) On 19th January 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.