Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,271 members, 7,920,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 05:47 PM

Who Can Be Of Help To Me - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Who Can Be Of Help To Me (628 Views)

We Can Be Of Help To You!!! / In A Dilemma, Seriously In Need Of Help. (acca Or Should Go Back To School) / Maybe I Can Be Of Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Be Of Help To Me by zeuskyrocky(m): 7:24am On Nov 18, 2013
My name is Jude and i am from Anambra state.Am the first Son in the family of 5 siblings. I studied Mechanical Engineering at University of Nigeria,Nsukka were i graduated since 2008 and i have completed my NYSC. After my NYSC,i searched for a job but no one is coming forth. When i think about my future it brings a biger shock to me because i believe i have a long way to go in life. I lost my lovely Dad the same year i graduated and since then i have been struggling hard to make ends meet. The whole of my family are looking upto me in terms of financial support since am now a graduate but i always have non to help myself let alone to my family. I have no person to help me get a job but always look up to God. please my dear brothers and sisters am pleading in the name of God to help me out in which ever way you can to bring back a smile to me and my family. I realy need a job. I am presently in Lagos looking for anything to do but got non. To feed now is a problem. Please if anybody has anything of help am ever ready to embrace it. Thanks and God bless us. Amen
Re: Who Can Be Of Help To Me by buoye1(m): 7:33am On Nov 18, 2013
Lean of God and keep trying if truly you rely on him he ll not fail u.....The Psalm ist says I look up unto the hills from where ll my help come??my help ll come from d LORD almighty who made d heaven and Earth.
Re: Who Can Be Of Help To Me by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 18, 2013
Eyah sorry try getting a vocational skill
Re: Who Can Be Of Help To Me by Xtaceeey: 9:43am On Nov 18, 2013
FCMB is recruiting Direct Sales Agent (DSA)
Qualification: B.sc, BA and HND (3rd class or lower)
Send CV to chibuzo.iwuegbu@firstcitygroup.com
osaro.egbarevba@firstcitygroup.com
Re: Who Can Be Of Help To Me by zeuskyrocky(m): 9:54am On Nov 18, 2013
buoye1: Lean of God and keep trying if truly you rely on him he ll not fail u.....The Psalm ist says I look up unto the hills from where ll my help come??my help ll come from d LORD almighty who made d heaven and Earth.

Thanks so much my brother and remain bless
Re: Who Can Be Of Help To Me by zeuskyrocky(m): 9:57am On Nov 18, 2013
Adexymovic: Eyah sorry try getting a vocational skill

Thanks brother.I will look into it.
Re: Who Can Be Of Help To Me by zeuskyrocky(m): 10:06am On Nov 18, 2013
Xtaceeey: FCMB is recruiting Direct Sales Agent (DSA)
Qualification: B.sc, BA and HND (3rd class or lower)
Send CV to chibuzo.iwuegbu@firstcitygroup.com
osaro.egbarevba@firstcitygroup.com

thanks so much brother and may God richly bless you.Amen

(1) (Reply)

Careers And Their Relevance To People / Difference Betwwen Curriculum Vitae And Resume / University Of Ibadan Dlc Application Form For 2013/2014 Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.