Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,893 members, 7,980,128 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 06:21 AM

Bad State Of Roads In Naija - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bad State Of Roads In Naija (753 Views)

The Bad State Of The Hospital Alamieyeseigha Died In (Photo) / List Of Roads Lagos State Govt. Has Scheduled For Repairs / The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bad State Of Roads In Naija by AmakaOne(f): 10:20am On Jul 18, 2008
I took this pic the last time we traveled home.

I am no politician, or even aspire to be, but I have to ask, with all the rubbish we see of our politicians in Ovation and the proliferation of Naija self promotion magazines internationally, do these people have no shame displaying all their "wealth" while their constituencies live like this?

I swear at the time I was glad( even if terrified of accident) it was only myself and my brothers traveling on this road.

How does one begin to justify this to anyone who is not Naija?

Re: Bad State Of Roads In Naija by otokx(m): 1:52pm On Jul 18, 2008
This one na small thing na
Re: Bad State Of Roads In Naija by tabakyl: 4:42pm On Jul 18, 2008
AMAKAONE:

I took this pic the last time we traveled home.

I am no politician, or even aspire to be, but I have to ask, with all the rubbish we see of our politicians in Ovation and the proliferation of Naija self promotion magazines internationally, do these people have no shame displaying all their "wealth" while their constituencies live like this?

I swear at the time I was glad( even if terrified of accident) it was only myself and my brothers traveling on this road.

How does one begin to justify this to anyone who is not Naija?

my dear this ur own na old gist. d road is so beautiful. plz ask d indigenes of ebonyi state how the road to ogoja looked like as of last year, u go know say this ur own dey learn.
Re: Bad State Of Roads In Naija by omoge(f): 6:57pm On Jul 18, 2008
so sad more pix pls cry

Amaka, nostalgic umm cry
Re: Bad State Of Roads In Naija by Kobojunkie: 7:08pm On Jul 18, 2008
@Poster, How old are those pictures?
Re: Bad State Of Roads In Naija by omoge(f): 7:23pm On Jul 18, 2008
kobo,

are you trying to say that pix is old??
send money home from Ohio so they can fix the road to ya village wink
Re: Bad State Of Roads In Naija by Kobojunkie: 7:25pm On Jul 18, 2008
I am not saying anything, just asking an honest question.

Sending money home is one thing, actually getting the money used for exactly what it is meant for is a whole 'nother story. You know that changes are next to null that if I sent money, it would make a difference considering the atmosphere that exists today in Nigeria. By the time, the state governments and the police get their own share, you are left with next to nothing. ROLFMAO!!!
Re: Bad State Of Roads In Naija by redsun(m): 7:42pm On Jul 18, 2008
It doesn't matter how old,not even 1000 years justifies that.Do u know when the romans started building and maintaining cross continent appians ways and walls?not to mention the egyptians and chinese,chi dynasty,the great wall of china.

The present state of nigeria with all her wealth portrays the height of moral decadence in human civilization,nothing can be as bad as that,total loss of objectives,meanings and fundamentals.

The hands are main to build,not to destroy.
Re: Bad State Of Roads In Naija by AmakaOne(f): 11:13am On Jul 21, 2008
@Kobo the px are only 2 months old sha. That was when I went back home. Thank God we managed to arrive considering the bad state of the roads.

(1) (Reply)

Is Musa Yaradua Our President? / Is Nigeria Taking The Right Step Towards Achieving Vision 2020? / Mc Cain Picks Running Mate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.