Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,799 members, 7,879,474 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 07:28 PM

Jigawa Youths Protest Arrest Of Lamido's Sons By EFCC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jigawa Youths Protest Arrest Of Lamido's Sons By EFCC (12755 Views)

Sule Lamido, Sons Arrive Abuja Court / Sule Lamido & Sons, Accompanied By Prison Officials On Their Way To Kano Prison / Posters Of Lamido And Amaechi Flood Idah, Kogi State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jigawa Youths Protest Arrest Of Lamido's Sons By EFCC by Elan83(m): 10:36am On Nov 19, 2013
take dat: "Every thief caught red-handed and exposed quickly retrace their steps into the ethnic or religious cocoon and begin to sponsor with our stolen funds, ethnic and or religious 'mass' defence of their thievery." We've seen it play out on Nairaland also, with the supposedly enlightened ones being at the fore front of ethnic defense of graft and financial recklessness, so what do with expect from the Almajiri's?
hungry striken yeye youths defendin Rich hardhrted criminals. Sorry 4 dem.
Re: Jigawa Youths Protest Arrest Of Lamido's Sons By EFCC by theoctopus: 10:37am On Nov 19, 2013
Littlehooper: IT'S 50- 50
IGBO ALSO SUPPORT STELLA ODUAH FOR WHAT SHE DID..

HAUSA IS ALSO SUPPORTING SULE LAMIDIO'S SON..
NO CHEATING.....

YORUBA DIDN'T PROTEST FOR WHAT JIMOH IBRAHIM ENGAGED(EMBEZZLEMENT OF TAX........) HIMSELF WITH

I AM VERY SURE YORUBA WON'T FOLLOW THIS PATH..

YORUBA WILL STAND OUT DISTINCTLY...

Yeah! They only support mega thieves like Tinubu and Fashola. Why support small thieves like Jimoh Ibrahim. The money will not go round joor! It is too small
Re: Jigawa Youths Protest Arrest Of Lamido's Sons By EFCC by theoctopus: 10:38am On Nov 19, 2013
take dat: "Every thief caught red-handed and exposed quickly retrace their steps into the ethnic or religious cocoon and begin to sponsor with our stolen funds, ethnic and or religious 'mass' defence of their thievery." We've seen it play out on Nairaland also, with the supposedly enlightened ones being at the fore front of ethnic defense of graft and financial recklessness, so what do with expect from the Almajiri's?

Hope you know four fingers are also pointing at you... cheesy
Re: Jigawa Youths Protest Arrest Of Lamido's Sons By EFCC by Littlehooper: 10:40am On Nov 19, 2013
curtain: NONSENSE NIGERIANS WASTING MY PRECIOUS BIAFRAN TIME.smh
I AM VERY SURE U ARE NOT REASONING WITH YOUR BRAIN...
IGBO GROUP ALSO PROTEST ON BEHALF OF STELLA ODUAH....
BIAFRAN TIME KO, BIAFRAN TIME NI......
Re: Jigawa Youths Protest Arrest Of Lamido's Sons By EFCC by Shyeikulislam1(m): 10:46am On Nov 19, 2013
p.guyokec:

[size=24pt]Sir are your brains fine[/size], angry

just to add to your statement, nairaland has being taken over by clowns
Re: Jigawa Youths Protest Arrest Of Lamido's Sons By EFCC by Littlehooper: 10:47am On Nov 19, 2013
theoctopus:

Yeah! They only support mega thieves like Tinubu and Fashola. Why support small thieves like Jimoh Ibrahim. The money will not go round joor! It is too small

OPEN YOUR EYES...
YORUBA DIDN'T PROTEST ON BEHALF OF JIMOH IBRAHIM...
YORUBA (NAIRALANDERS ) DIDN'T COMMENT TO SUPPORT HIM UNLIKE WHAT IGBO N HAUSA DOING HERE ON NAIRALAND.
FASHOLA IS A GOOD GOVERNOR N EVERY CITIZEN INCLUDING YOUR SOJOURN IGBO FELLOWS IN LAGOS KNOWS THAT..
HE GOT ACCOLADES FOR WHAT HE(FASHOLA ) HAS DONE FROM FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, NGO.........
Re: Jigawa Youths Protest Arrest Of Lamido's Sons By EFCC by theoctopus: 10:53am On Nov 19, 2013
Littlehooper:

OPEN YOUR EYES...
YORUBA DIDN'T PROTEST ON BEHALF OF JIMOH IBRAHIM...
YORUBA (NAIRALANDERS ) DIDN'T COMMENT TO SUPPORT HIM UNLIKE WHAT IGBO N HAUSA DOING HERE ON NAIRALAND.
FASHOLA IS A GOOD GOVERNOR N EVERY CITIZEN INCLUDING YOUR SOJOURN IGBO FELLOWS IN LAGOS KNOWS THAT..
HE GOT ACCOLADES FOR WHAT HE(FASHOLA ) HAS DONE FROM FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, NGO.........
I am supporting you now. Cant you see that? I know Fashola is a good governor so it is ok if he steals billions just like in the Lekki concession. No lele

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Youths Protest Arrest Of Lamido's Sons By EFCC by striker9(m): 10:54am On Nov 19, 2013
@p.guyokec,guy are a foo1 for quoting that slowpoke,oponu.
Re: Jigawa Youths Protest Arrest Of Lamido's Sons By EFCC by htconeline: 10:58am On Nov 19, 2013
if ibo comes out enmass nd support oduah,hausa too can support their own,Yoruba dolling naijeriya is embezzle ground.Yoruba open ur eyes loot the country it belong to us all.
Re: Jigawa Youths Protest Arrest Of Lamido's Sons By EFCC by Littlehooper: 11:01am On Nov 19, 2013
theoctopus:
I am supporting you now. Cant you see that? I know Fashola is a good governor so it is ok if he steals billions just like in the Lekki concession. No lele

WHICH BILLIONS DID HE STEAL?
GIVE PROOFS THAT ARE GLARING......
YOUR FACT ARE BASELESS.....

ABI NA YOUR PAPA HE STOLE

3 Likes

Re: Jigawa Youths Protest Arrest Of Lamido's Sons By EFCC by Littlehooper: 11:03am On Nov 19, 2013
htconeline: if ibo comes out enmass nd support oduah,hausa too can support their own,Yoruba dolling naijeriya is embezzle ground.Yoruba open ur eyes loot the country it belong to us all.

YORUBA WON'T FOLLOW THE MULTITUDE(HAUSA N IGBO ) TO DO EVIL....
Re: Jigawa Youths Protest Arrest Of Lamido's Sons By EFCC by Ewedusoup(m): 11:05am On Nov 19, 2013
God blessssss NIGERIA
Re: Jigawa Youths Protest Arrest Of Lamido's Sons By EFCC by kubi240: 11:13am On Nov 19, 2013
y is dis country always supporting evil thieves and curropt people
Re: Jigawa Youths Protest Arrest Of Lamido's Sons By EFCC by kubi240: 11:16am On Nov 19, 2013
Dis country is a fraud let everybody go on his own
Re: Jigawa Youths Protest Arrest Of Lamido's Sons By EFCC by Akshow: 11:18am On Nov 19, 2013
If the he-boohs, can battle and fight and rants for Stella I see no reason y the Hausas should not follow suit. Awon oloriburuku mashanfani oshi diran. Kaa'daa fun gbo gbo won laye.
Re: Jigawa Youths Protest Arrest Of Lamido's Sons By EFCC by Littlehooper: 11:20am On Nov 19, 2013
kubi240: Dis country is a fraud let everybody go on his own

YOU DON'T HAVE TO TAKE IT PERSONAL.
NOBODY COMPLAINS WHEN YOUR PEOPLE PROTEST ON BEHALF OF STELLA ODUAH.....

2 Likes

Re: Jigawa Youths Protest Arrest Of Lamido's Sons By EFCC by anochuko01(m): 11:21am On Nov 19, 2013
Sir sijo:

Thank God you knw journalists re the problem... So what do you think about BOKO HARAM now that you knw what the journalist re capable of doin? Food for thought.

yeah bro, those journalist are not serious. They armed boko haram, the journalists also assisted in all the boko harams killing.., and they should stp showing the damages these terrorists av done. And i must agree that the journalists are also the ones aiding al-qaeda, al-shabaab, brotherhood, ansaru nd the rests!
THESE JOURNALIST ARE PATHETIC!
Re: Jigawa Youths Protest Arrest Of Lamido's Sons By EFCC by Littlehooper: 11:25am On Nov 19, 2013
I DON'T KNOW THE REASON WHY THE IGBO ARE YELLING FOR SECESSION...
IF THEY SECEDE THEY WILL SUFFER PASS THE ISRAELITES( IN THE WILDERNESS )
OJUKWU DON INFECT THEIR WITH BIAFRA STUFF.....
Re: Jigawa Youths Protest Arrest Of Lamido's Sons By EFCC by clemmonce(m): 11:25am On Nov 19, 2013
Sir sijo:

Thank God you knw journalists re the problem... So what do you think about BOKO HARAM now that you knw what the journalist re capable of doin? Food for thought.
it is so obvious you are a journalist. this is what i mean. there are some news that should not make headline finito.
Re: Jigawa Youths Protest Arrest Of Lamido's Sons By EFCC by Littlehooper: 11:28am On Nov 19, 2013
Akshow: If the he-boohs, can battle and fight and rants for Stella I see no reason y the Hausas should not follow suit. Awon oloriburuku mashanfani oshi diran. Kaa'daa fun gbo gbo won laye.

BROS, TAKE IT EASY OOOO...
DEY(IGBO) GO BEEF YOU OOOO ...
THUMBS UP BRO
Re: Jigawa Youths Protest Arrest Of Lamido's Sons By EFCC by Erukulele(m): 11:31am On Nov 19, 2013
It is pathetic, one will ask, is there really a future for this country?. For God's sake these guys are accused of laundering a whooping amount of money instead of this unwise people to allow they agency in charge do their job they are protesting blindly, yeah it might be politically motivated but the issue is whether they really committed the office, how on earth can just two people cart away such amount of money in a state because their father is the gov, fellow nairalanders, if such amount is thrown to potential graduates inform of competition like demanding for feasible business proposals, proper logistics and sound political will, how many job opportunities do you think we should expect, what do you think will be the economic status of the state in 3 - 4 years?. How much do they give this abokis shouting in the street. why must we attach always politics to crimes. If as gov of a state he is sharing the resources like this with his sons what will he do as a president, God forbid!
Re: Jigawa Youths Protest Arrest Of Lamido's Sons By EFCC by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 19, 2013
noblezone: When we say that Nigeria is a failed country that will soon come to an end, people doubt us.

The people of Jigawa are agaisnt the arrest of the suspects.
EFCC should free them oo. The people have spoken
Lmaoo. Nigeria is finished. Too many uneducated, unenlightened and evil minded ppl running around.
Re: Jigawa Youths Protest Arrest Of Lamido's Sons By EFCC by Pukkah: 11:40am On Nov 19, 2013
Since it has got to this - Ibos supporting Stella Oduah in spite of overwhelming evidence of inadequacies and Jigawa youths protesting the EFCC arrest of suspects, is there any further proof that Nigeria, as presently constituted, has failed?
Re: Jigawa Youths Protest Arrest Of Lamido's Sons By EFCC by FoxyFlow(m): 11:43am On Nov 19, 2013
Who do gay pass Hausa people?

This is coming from a core northerner angry angry
Re: Jigawa Youths Protest Arrest Of Lamido's Sons By EFCC by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 19, 2013
EHoudini: imbecilic illiterates! those guys fly on chartered flights, holiday in Dubai, Tahiti n other choice place yet u poor baatards blow hot air for them! idiots!!
Please let them be. Ah, all they're doing is copy from the Oduah Book of Deceit.
Re: Jigawa Youths Protest Arrest Of Lamido's Sons By EFCC by ba7man(m): 11:46am On Nov 19, 2013
With the happenings in Nigeria and comments i read on NL, some people want me to believe the average Nigerian has a high IQ.

The sad thing is they actually think they're intelligent.

Some people need to be shot for this nation's progress to be speedy.
Re: Jigawa Youths Protest Arrest Of Lamido's Sons By EFCC by satmaniac(m): 11:51am On Nov 19, 2013
Littlehooper: IT'S 50- 50
IGBO ALSO SUPPORT STELLA ODUAH FOR WHAT SHE DID..

HAUSA IS ALSO SUPPORTING SULE LAMIDIO'S SON..
NO CHEATING.....

YORUBA DIDN'T PROTEST FOR WHAT JIMOH IBRAHIM ENGAGED(EMBEZZLEMENT OF TAX........) HIMSELF WITH
That's where you missed the point,you think those that protest(both in stella/lamido's sons) do it because of ethnicity? I Know you know why those guys protest is money,they know that what they are doing is wrong but having been paid they have to do it.Please and please we should avoid given any issue ethnic colouration,however tempting it may be.

I AM VERY SURE YORUBA WON'T FOLLOW THIS PATH..

YORUBA WILL STAND OUT DISTINCTLY...
Re: Jigawa Youths Protest Arrest Of Lamido's Sons By EFCC by jude33084(m): 11:53am On Nov 19, 2013
Usbeel:

U are useless and dumb, u think say our youths forgot their traditions and religion? I guess u and ur guys are the Gays.
Or you think they are sponsored? Who tell u say na kind Stella Oduah boys? O u soppoX they are hungry dogs that can be given a pair of indomie as PDP does in Anambra election?? Think again.

FORGET THAT SIDE GUY! SOMETHINGS HAS CHANGED HANDS grin

STELLA ODUAH'S PROTESTERS EVEN ASKED FOR HIGHER FEES UNLIKE THESE YOUTHS,.....NA TEN CUPS OF FERTILIZER THEM GO TAKE BRIBE THEM tongue

grin NA JOKE O! cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funke Olakunrin: We Will Not Declare War - Gani Adams / INEC Bars Party Agents, Journalists From Lagos Collation Centre In Somolu / NLC, TUC Suspend Planned Strike For 30 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.