Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,799 members, 7,879,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 07:23 PM

Jigawa Youths Protest Arrest Of Lamido's Sons By EFCC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jigawa Youths Protest Arrest Of Lamido's Sons By EFCC (12754 Views)

Sule Lamido, Sons Arrive Abuja Court / Sule Lamido & Sons, Accompanied By Prison Officials On Their Way To Kano Prison / Posters Of Lamido And Amaechi Flood Idah, Kogi State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jigawa Youths Protest Arrest Of Lamido's Sons By EFCC by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 19, 2013
Littlehooper:

YOU DON'T HAVE TO TAKE IT PERSONAL.
NOBODY COMPLAINS WHEN YOUR PEOPLE PROTEST ON BEHALF OF STELLA ODUAH.....
ur lil arsse hav very busy,pennywhistling n farting indiscriminately like no ones watching all along...u keep rantin'bout stella oduah like she took ur lollipop, was she ever proven to have embezzled or stolen? What she did amounted albeit more or less,to misappropriation n that,we all know, hasnt been established either. N besides she aint taking those bullet proof buicks along when shes kisses her current office bye,she didnt register them in her fathers name.. What u tribal hate carders are spewing on here cuts no ice..one of lamido's sonss got da raps previosly for money laundry,walked away for shizzo n now a cats are mewing outta da bags,billions of naira being traced to...FAMILY businesses n names n anti graft agencies should only smile cos raising da dust would amount to witch hunting,gaddemm tell that to da birds! Stella could be havin da immunity but shes not keeping her arsse at da aviation ministry forever,so she will still be open for prosecution to establish any fact,whether shes guilty or not. The lamido n whitewashing sons should prove their 'innocence' to da anti graft agences n not these whipping up of dirty sentiments on here. Those hopeless protesters?abinci don settle..
Re: Jigawa Youths Protest Arrest Of Lamido's Sons By EFCC by chamboy(m): 12:01pm On Nov 19, 2013
JaaizTech:
No. We would never join in such stupidity and naivety. Of what good is it yo watch our sons steal and keep quiet We are definitely more matured than that. I'd rather say other tribes should learn from us.
Yorubas are more enlighten and educated than dem

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Youths Protest Arrest Of Lamido's Sons By EFCC by chamboy(m): 12:02pm On Nov 19, 2013
Rexxie:
ur lil arsse hav very busy,pennywhistling n farting indiscriminately like no ones watching all along...u keep rantin'bout stella oduah, was she ever proven to have embezzled or stolen? What she did amounted albeit more or less,to misappropriation n that,we all know, hasnt been established either. N besides she aint taking those bullet proof buicks along when shes kisses her current office bye,she didnt register them in her fathers name.. What u tribal hate carders are spewing on here cuts no ice..one of lamido's sonss got da raps previosly for money laundry,walked away for shizzo n now a cats are mewing outta da bags,billions of naira being traced to...FAMILY businesses n names n anti graft agencies should only smile cos raising da dust would amount to witch hunting,gaddemm tell that to da birds! Stella could be havin da immunity but shes not keeping her arsse at da aviation ministry forever,so she will still be open for prosecution to establish any fact,whether shes guilty or not. The lamido n whitewashing sons should prove their 'innocence' to da anti graft agences n not these whipping up of dirty sentiments on here. Those hopeless protesters?abinci don settle..
Wat dis one saying

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Youths Protest Arrest Of Lamido's Sons By EFCC by chamboy(m): 12:05pm On Nov 19, 2013
Littlehooper:
I AM VERY SURE U ARE NOT REASONING WITH YOUR BRAIN...
IGBO GROUP ALSO PROTEST ON BEHALF OF STELLA ODUAH....
BIAFRAN TIME KO, BIAFRAN TIME NI......
Let dem carry deir biafran asses away sef
Re: Jigawa Youths Protest Arrest Of Lamido's Sons By EFCC by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 19, 2013
Olamagnifico: Yorubas don dull diaselves tey tey... Oduah was supported and shielded by igbos, Now Lamidos son by Jigawa ppl... Yorubas use to criticize dia sons and dotas when astray especially wen da matter is politicaly inclined... Abeg make we wake up... Atleast if we can't support our ppl, we should remain quiet... Hahahaha
I understand where you're coming from but, yoruba are too advanced and enlightened to partake in such depravity. We don't have to stoop low to the level of grovellers and swine just so that we won't be 'cheated'.
We'll rise up against injustice when it behoves upon us to do so. Besides we're the cream of the crop and cream rises.

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Youths Protest Arrest Of Lamido's Sons By EFCC by chamboy(m): 12:07pm On Nov 19, 2013
ba7man: With the happenings in Nigeria and comments i read on NL, some people want me to believe the average Nigerian has a high IQ.

The sad thing is they actually think they're intelligent.

Some people need to be shot for this nation's progress to be speedy.
Asin a lot ooo
Re: Jigawa Youths Protest Arrest Of Lamido's Sons By EFCC by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 19, 2013
ITbomb: When they say corruption is the main problem of Nigeria , I join hand with GEJ and say NO!!!
Tribalism and systematic failure of the judiciary system is the fundamental problem.
You catch a thief and his people (from whom he had stolen billions and dash them hundreds) would gang up and say you are persecuting him.
Nigerians are so sentimental that objectivity is a mirage, nobody care about who is stealing or how much as long as he is from your side and you may be getting kobos from the millions he is stealing.
We really have a long way to go as a country. Practice true federalism, make each regions develop their economic life without depending on a central source of money and you will see corruption go down drastically on its own.
You are as clueless as the Jonathan you're following about. What is corruption? If you don't know what corruption means, you shouldn't be making 'authoritative' statements on the essence of corruption. This is not Primary 4 Social Studies class.
Re: Jigawa Youths Protest Arrest Of Lamido's Sons By EFCC by chamboy(m): 12:11pm On Nov 19, 2013
Abeg make Igbo ppl dey go sef, they are not useful before
Re: Jigawa Youths Protest Arrest Of Lamido's Sons By EFCC by SU37fighter: 12:11pm On Nov 19, 2013
fresh_dude: I understand where you're coming from but, yoruba are too advanced and enlightened to partake in such depravity. We don't have to stoop low to the level of grovellers and swine just so that we won't be 'cheated'.
We'll rise up against injustice when it behoves upon us to do so. Besides we're the cream of the crop and cream rises.
Shut and stop deceiving yourself.
Is it not the same yorubas that were shielding fashole and Tinubu in the lekki concession grand corruption.?
Cream ko,soap ni.

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Youths Protest Arrest Of Lamido's Sons By EFCC by chamboy(m): 12:16pm On Nov 19, 2013
fresh_dude: I understand where you're coming from but, yoruba are too advanced and enlightened to partake in such depravity. We don't have to stoop low to the level of grovellers and swine just so that we won't be 'cheated'.
My Bro it's natural we dnt support all does shit, we even have more prosecutors against corruption than any other tribe.
Re: Jigawa Youths Protest Arrest Of Lamido's Sons By EFCC by confusion247(m): 12:17pm On Nov 19, 2013
Abagworo: The end of this Jonathan administration doesn't look good to me. I smell blood everywhere. May the Lord deliver us all form evil men and their agents. Nigeria is definitely bigger than them.
Hypocrisy.......so it was Jonathan that made lamido's sons to be in EFCC net? So it was Jonathan that made almajiris to protest when EFCC is doing their job? Soon you will blame Jonathan's administration for Syrian crises.
Re: Jigawa Youths Protest Arrest Of Lamido's Sons By EFCC by chidinwachukwu(m): 12:20pm On Nov 19, 2013
Ngene-Ukwenu:

Shut Up! They are learning from you people! Have you forgotten how you and your shameless cohorts fought to keep Aunty Stella in government in spite of her atrocities and robbery angry angry angry
At Least we Learnt from you people when people Like Otedola,FFK,and Obasanjo are still walking free and acting Like Saints.You people Introduced Corruption in Nigeria.I rest my case.Hypocrits
Re: Jigawa Youths Protest Arrest Of Lamido's Sons By EFCC by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 19, 2013
SU-37fighter.:
Shut and stop deceiving yourself.
Is it not the same yorubas that were shielding fashole and Tinubu in the lekki concession grand corruption.?
Cream ko,soap ni.
Don't be a dunce. Have Tinubu and Fashola been arrested or arraigned or officially accused of any wrongdoings? If you have a case against them why not bring it up in the appropriate channels and stop making a mockery of the money wasted on what is supposed to be your education.

3 Likes

Re: Jigawa Youths Protest Arrest Of Lamido's Sons By EFCC by chamboy(m): 12:27pm On Nov 19, 2013
Nigeria needs house cleaning service....Any military boss that have the spirit of jerry rawlings of Ghana to come to our help

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Youths Protest Arrest Of Lamido's Sons By EFCC by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 19, 2013
chamboy:
My Bro it's natural we dnt support all does shit, we even have more prosecutors against corruption than any other tribe.
What is bad is bad. We shouldn't even be thinking of stooping to that level. We have way too much to achieve that we haven't even begun. I hope we can get our heads out of our butts and do the needful.
Re: Jigawa Youths Protest Arrest Of Lamido's Sons By EFCC by omigin: 12:32pm On Nov 19, 2013
When are we going to start doing things right in this country? we only cry for changes but we are not ready for it. If a yoruba man is arrested for stealling, people will come out to defend him, if an Igbo man does, the same thing happen and the same with the Housa. And we all know that people that are damaging and killing this country are not foreigners, who or which tribe are we going to start with, so as to avoid all this meaningless protest coming from those who really don't know what they really want.
Re: Jigawa Youths Protest Arrest Of Lamido's Sons By EFCC by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 19, 2013
chidinwachukwu:
At Least we Learnt from you people when people Like Otedola,FFK,and Obasanjo are still walking free and acting Like Saints.You people Introduced Corruption in Nigeria.I rest my case.Hypocrits
Your train of thought and logic already influenced me to think you're a dunce but, writing 'Hypocrits' in the middle of a sentence made me pity you. It's not your fault, it has to be the quality of education you received.
Have any yoruba groups come out to absolve the likes of those you listed of any wrongdoing? Has any group come out to protest that any of them was being witch-hunted? It is because of people like you that Nigeria is where it is today. You and your ilk are a disease that must be destroyed.

2 Likes

Re: Jigawa Youths Protest Arrest Of Lamido's Sons By EFCC by chamboy(m): 12:36pm On Nov 19, 2013
O
fresh_dude: Your train of thought and logic already influenced me to think you're a dunce but, writing 'Hypocrits' in the middle of a sentence made me pity you. It's not your fault, it has to be the quality of education you received.
Have any yoruba groups come out to absolve the likes of those you listed of any wrongdoing? Has any group come out to protest that any of them was being witch-hunted? It is because of people like you that Nigeria is where it is today. You and your ilk are a disease that must be destroyed.
Jerry rawlings house cleaning will sweep
Is ass
Re: Jigawa Youths Protest Arrest Of Lamido's Sons By EFCC by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 19, 2013
& SOMEONE WILL COME TO TELL ME THAT THE LEADERS ARE THE MAIN PROBLEM OF THIS CESSPIT
I WONDER HOW MUCH THEY WERE PAID (IF AT ALL THEY WERE PAID) TO HOLD THIS CIRCUS
Re: Jigawa Youths Protest Arrest Of Lamido's Sons By EFCC by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 19, 2013
omigin: When are we going to start doing things right in this country? we only cry for changes but we are not ready for it. If a yoruba man is arrested for stealling, people will come out to defend him, if an Igbo man does, the same thing happen and the same with the Housa. And we all know that people that are damaging and killing this country are not foreigners, who or which tribe are we going to start with, so as to avoid all this meaningless protest coming from those who really don't know what they really want.
The problem is compound ignorance about political structures and how they work coupled with unfounded arrogance/haughtiness.
We truly sederve the leaders we have for these leaders come from among us. What's more, we defend them when they very obviously go against the rules of engagement and should be punished outright.
We will continue having these kinds of leaders
Re: Jigawa Youths Protest Arrest Of Lamido's Sons By EFCC by chidinwachukwu(m): 2:06pm On Nov 19, 2013
fresh_dude: Your train of thought and logic already influenced me to think you're a dunce but, writing 'Hypocrits' in the middle of a sentence made me pity you. It's not your fault, it has to be the quality of education you received.
Foolish Idiot,was it not the yorubas that kept this Country the way it is Today?.When u People were used to run all Nigerian Institutions by your Hausa Slave Masters more than 30yrs the ruled this Country.What did you People Do Other than to Loot and Kill the Whole Of these Institutions.Were is Nitel Today?,were is Nigerian Airways Today,were is NEPA today?,Were are all Nigerian Owned Industries Today?.After the mess u people put this country You people Still have the Guts to Open Your Gutters Called Mouth.Why don't you Curruption free Ethnic Group start Prosecuting all those Yoruba Technocrats that Killed these Institutions First before talking about others From Other Ethnic groups.At Least you hv to Count one Before Counting two.Bunch of Hypocrits

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Youths Protest Arrest Of Lamido's Sons By EFCC by seangy4konji: 2:06pm On Nov 19, 2013
wat up with the oduah case
Re: Jigawa Youths Protest Arrest Of Lamido's Sons By EFCC by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 19, 2013
chamMUMUboy: Abeg make Igbo ppl dey go sef, they are not useful before
do ur miserable self a favor n quit da diffusing,sporadic n indiscriminate farting on here..hugging a wet transformer is way better than blowing da damm pennywhistle from that talking bloody hole down south central,behind n competing with da hyenas to da laughs over other ppls accomplishments....doubt if ur sponge brain savvy that..
Re: Jigawa Youths Protest Arrest Of Lamido's Sons By EFCC by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 19, 2013
Usbeel:

U are useless and dumb, u think say our youths forgot their traditions and religion? I guess u and ur guys are the Gays.
Or you think they are sponsored? Who tell u say na kind Stella Oduah boys? O u soppoX they are hungry dogs that can be given a pair of indomie as PDP does in Anambra election?? Think again.
sorry,your boys are not dogs but very sturborn goat.Hausa with their animastic behavioural gene.
Re: Jigawa Youths Protest Arrest Of Lamido's Sons By EFCC by freshprincex49(m): 3:01pm On Nov 19, 2013
If Abacha could organise a 10 milllion man march in a bid to perpetuate himself in office, then nothing is impossible in this Country
Re: Jigawa Youths Protest Arrest Of Lamido's Sons By EFCC by confusion247(m): 4:36pm On Nov 19, 2013
Abagworo:

I'm 100% in support of fighting corruption but not in support of destracting performing governments like Imo, Rivers and Jigawa with frequent EFCC harassment when people like Oduah, subsidy thieves etc. with glaring evidences are given Presidential protection.
You are making mockery of yourself just because of your hatred for Jonathan....so fighting corruption today is what you call harassment of performing governors?

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Youths Protest Arrest Of Lamido's Sons By EFCC by zanga420: 4:49pm On Nov 19, 2013
ITbomb: When they say corruption is the main problem of Nigeria , I join hand with GEJ and say NO!!!
Tribalism and systematic failure of the judiciary system is the fundamental problem.
You catch a thief and his people (from whom he had stolen billions and dash them hundreds) would gang up and say you are persecuting him.
Nigerians are so sentimental that objectivity is a mirage, nobody care about who is stealing or how much as long as he is from your side and you may be getting kobos from the millions he is stealing.
We really have a long way to go as a country. Practice true federalism, make each regions develop their economic life without depending on a central source of money and you will see corruption go down drastically on its own.
your ability to fathom why nigeria is like this, makes me call you a genius. U said it all bro
Re: Jigawa Youths Protest Arrest Of Lamido's Sons By EFCC by Ferdinandu(m): 4:50pm On Nov 19, 2013
I
Re: Jigawa Youths Protest Arrest Of Lamido's Sons By EFCC by Ferdinandu(m): 4:52pm On Nov 19, 2013
.I'm sure it was a promise of a plate of indomie and one cup of chai that brought them out under the scorching sun to protest..They will forever keep them in a state of perpetual ignorance and illiteracy so as to always be available as a malleable tool anytime.
Re: Jigawa Youths Protest Arrest Of Lamido's Sons By EFCC by abdulrahman23: 5:56pm On Nov 19, 2013
the arrest and d protest are all politcal,coz i dont see a single reason for poor people protesting against d arrest of a governor's son. May Allah save this country.
Re: Jigawa Youths Protest Arrest Of Lamido's Sons By EFCC by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 20, 2013
freshprincex49: If Abacha could organise a 10 milllion man march in a bid to perpetuate himself in office, then nothing is impossible in this Country
. Aaaah.... Arthur Nzeribe and Daniel Kalu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Can't Nigeria And Other African Countries Be Fine Like South Africa? / Osun APC Guber Candidate Donates N2m Drugs / Budget 2020: Gabriel Suswam Expresses Worry On VAT, Ekweremadu Lauds Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.