Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,420 members, 7,964,734 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 07:11 PM

Am In Love Wit An Expensive Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In Love Wit An Expensive Girl (3949 Views)

Life Wit An Older Luver In Dha Polythecnic!!!☺ / When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. / Finally Exposed:vera Sidika Is An Expensive Prostitute. See Shocking Evidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am In Love Wit An Expensive Girl by ibobabe(f): 8:30am On Jul 21, 2008
LadyT:

Shes greedy jare.

So what I like designer handbags. Therefore I buy them myself. If any chick has to wait for some guy to pay for her to get her hair and nails done. That must mean she looks like trash when she does not have a man.
What a joke

you are independent.
what if the babe in question is not?
in such a case,y should the poster be tryna chop tantalizers instead of mama put? undecided

@ poster
cut ur coat according to ur size, d babe is too much for u sad
Re: Am In Love Wit An Expensive Girl by blackmann(m): 11:10am On Jul 21, 2008
There is this saying i heard that goes like this:-

NO MATTER HOW EXPENSIVE A GIRL MAY BE, THERE IS ALWAYS A GUY WHO BANGS HER FOR FREE.

I'm afraid that guy is not you pal.
Re: Am In Love Wit An Expensive Girl by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 21, 2008
"Choose your babe according to the size of your pocket"

"Enu yin ti fe broda"

Dont come and complain to us when she eventually runs o, a Girl that demands for what leaves u broke after!!!! Beware
Re: Am In Love Wit An Expensive Girl by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 21, 2008
NO MATTER HOW EXPENSIVE A GIRL MAY BE, THERE IS ALWAYS A GUY WHO BANGS HER FOR FREE.

@ Blackmann

I too gbadun your quote o and I second it
Re: Am In Love Wit An Expensive Girl by dyabman(m): 2:08pm On Jul 21, 2008
@aysomethin

Your Name is Ayo right ? just Guessing. and wantin to know also.
Re: Am In Love Wit An Expensive Girl by keba(m): 4:25pm On Jul 21, 2008
blackmann:

There is this saying i heard that goes like this:-

I'm afraid that guy is not you pal.

bros no be all ohh!! EXPENSIVE get levels shocked shocked shocked
Re: Am In Love Wit An Expensive Girl by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 21, 2008
@dyabman

Yap my name is Ayo

Y r u asking?? just being curious
Re: Am In Love Wit An Expensive Girl by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 21, 2008
are you sure you love her, if you love her keep her
Re: Am In Love Wit An Expensive Girl by LadyJ1: 7:12pm On Jul 21, 2008
Shady2009:

are you sure you love her, if you love her keep her

yeah right

@poster

let her go
Re: Am In Love Wit An Expensive Girl by nawah1980(m): 7:24pm On Jul 21, 2008
@ Poster, xpensive girl my ass, if she 2 get the way u yarn, make she go use her money buy prick and balls, my guy do your tin, no fear. but any were u guys go, try they keep some money 4 transport fee 4 urself, incase she vex waka leave u 4 been broke, Good luck.
Re: Am In Love Wit An Expensive Girl by albridge(m): 9:12pm On Jul 21, 2008
I think you should cut your coat according to you piece of clothe (or your size, anyone). truely speaking, if she doesnt love u, ur in big trouble grin

Meet Nigerian singles here http://something4singles.com, make friends and connect!
Re: Am In Love Wit An Expensive Girl by dreeldee: 9:57pm On Jul 21, 2008
If you still have properties left, pls sell them otherwise prepare to continue farming in your village jk cheesy dude if she's the materialistic type let her know your financial stand, if she understands and stays fine if not, good you leave the relationship or read my post from the beginning again.
Re: Am In Love Wit An Expensive Girl by RichyBlacK(m): 3:30am On Jul 22, 2008
Viciyke:
Am in love wit this elegant, expensive and beautiful girl. But am scared of the relationship because, she is very expensive and beautiful. She doesn't demand much, but whenever she demands, i get broke. But my most important concern is that d number of guys that hit on her are way too much for my liking especially d rich guys since she is a beauty queen. What do i do? Do i stay wit d relationship or do i run for my life. (Note that she loves me too).

My man, if she's demanding too much from you and you think she'll change lanes if you don't give her what she wants then you have no business being in such a relationship, unless you do not doubt her loyalty to the relationship - a tall order indeed!
Re: Am In Love Wit An Expensive Girl by madamkoko: 3:49am On Jul 22, 2008
Thee girl is NOT expensive. Its her lifestyle that you CANNOT afford.

Why not try dating someone in your own league. Why hassle urself.
Re: Am In Love Wit An Expensive Girl by blackmann(m): 1:12pm On Jul 22, 2008
aysometin:

@dyabman

Yap my name is Ayo

You are Ayo? that's nice. i'm Ayo too. Ayodeji. Which of the Ayos are you?
Re: Am In Love Wit An Expensive Girl by samyyoung1(m): 1:15pm On Jul 22, 2008
then you go marry her mother, who knows, she may be consideable poor cry cry cry cry
Re: Am In Love Wit An Expensive Girl by onyekang1(f): 2:36pm On Jul 22, 2008
wat happened to cutting one's coat according to its size. undecided
Re: Am In Love Wit An Expensive Girl by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 22, 2008
@poster,

please go ahead, when you are through with her or she done with you, then come back and give an account to the forum, if you still have the mental capacity
Re: Am In Love Wit An Expensive Girl by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 22, 2008
expensive doesnt mean love, if you have the mind go ahead and have her or arent you man enough,
or arent you more expensive if she is expensive, will catch up with you soonest.
Re: Am In Love Wit An Expensive Girl by ayomifull(f): 5:58pm On Jul 22, 2008
The poster most probably has inferiority complex and wants to date a 'big girl' otherwise why cant he let the girl know what he is worth if she loves him she know what he can afford and wont ask anything that exceeds that but i think he has given her the impression that he has large share in MMA grin

blackmann:

and mine is ayomifull oooops! sorry u didnt ask me.
Re: Am In Love Wit An Expensive Girl by dyabman(m): 6:06pm On Jul 22, 2008
aysometin:

@dyabman

Yap my name is Ayo

I'm Ayo too , Ayodele to be precise.         AY squared
wat up?
Re: Am In Love Wit An Expensive Girl by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 23, 2008
dyabman:

I'm Ayo too , Ayodele to be precise.         AY squared
what up?
ayomifull:

blackmann link=topic=152240.msg2541258#msg2541258 date=1216728779:

Oh yeah, so many Ayos' in NL.
Re: Am In Love Wit An Expensive Girl by dyabman(m): 9:44am On Jul 23, 2008
i cant just cope with an expensive girl, but when im rich , i can feed her till shes tired, lol
Re: Am In Love Wit An Expensive Girl by jkpretty(f): 4:23pm On Jul 23, 2008
I don't see her as expensive or demanding, i think the poster does not truly reveal himself to her. She probably sees u higher than than what u really are. You might have portrayed yourself expensive to her also.
Re: Am In Love Wit An Expensive Girl by shylladear(f): 4:57pm On Jul 23, 2008
if you know you cant afford her then leave her
but if you realy love her, then tell her she is too expensive and that you dont think you can continue with her that is if she doesnt cut it down undecided
Re: Am In Love Wit An Expensive Girl by shylladear(f): 4:59pm On Jul 23, 2008
jkpretty:

I don't see her as expensive or demanding, i think the poster does not truly reveal himself to her. She probably sees u higher than than what u really are. You might have portrayed yourself expensive to her also.

maybe thats true
Re: Am In Love Wit An Expensive Girl by Gabry(f): 4:12am On Jul 26, 2008
Posted by: Viciyke
Am in love wit this elegant, expensive and beautiful girl. But am scared of the relationship because, she is very expensive and beautiful. She doesn't demand much, but whenever she demands, i get broke. But my most important concern is that d number of guys that hit on her are way too much for my liking especially d rich guys since she is a beauty queen. What do i do? Do i stay wit d relationship or do i run for my life. (Note that she loves me too).

I never thought of love as calculative or measurable. . . . I thought love is just love. When you love someone, you are not really aware of her status and of who she is but of what she is. If she is demanding for something, just tell her you cannot afford it then. . . Maybe she is not aware?

My boyfriend was once broke before. He could not afford to pay for anything and he could not even afford to pay for his food thats why he eats crackers all the time for each meal. Since I'm well off, I help him pay for everything and did not expect anything in return because I really love him. Although he felt ashame because according to him 'he was not being a man', I told him clearly that if he loves me, he will accept my help. I know people do talk about us and amebo but
you cannot stop people from talking.Let them talk and eventually they will get bored anywayz. . .

So what if you are broke and she is rich? If you two really love each other, so its meant to be. Besides if you ever end up getting married to her, it would not be just about her anymore but it would be on you two so if youre poor, she'll be poor and if youre rich she'll be rich and so on. . . .
Re: Am In Love Wit An Expensive Girl by mikelbay(m): 4:59am On Jul 26, 2008
shylladear:

maybe thats true
good one there.wish all girls think this way
Re: Am In Love Wit An Expensive Girl by U1(m): 1:12pm On Jul 26, 2008
Ol' boy, e be like say na run you go run o before you run down, no be by force. Well, as someone stated, maybe agbelebu ti e niyen, you berra carry it. grin lipsrsealed
Re: Am In Love Wit An Expensive Girl by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 26, 2008
(Sighed)

Bro u need to run now that you 've not mortgaged your dear life for her stupid love. Dont be fooled, love is not a one-way traffic. Its a give and take affair and no party should ever put much burden on the other.So i suggest you ruuuuuuuun nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Am In Love Wit An Expensive Girl by bugybugy(m): 1:55pm On Jul 26, 2008
[color=#000099]@ poster
Kindly Bleep her as much as you can now so atleast your flag will still be there like russia has their flag on the moon. If she is expensive and she is still dating you,probably cos she loves your Bleep,so give it to her more than she expect cos, If she cant understand that she is too expensive for you and still demanding for high taste. Rich guys with big dick still dey out there ooooo, no dull yourself. LMAO/color]
Re: Am In Love Wit An Expensive Girl by U1(m): 2:10pm On Jul 26, 2008
aysometin:

Oh yeah, so many Ayos' in Nairaland.
Nyways Blackmann, am Ayoola

E be like say I go change my name to Ayo o.

@ gabrywyl

You are one in a million!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

About Fat Chicks. . Add Yours / 10 Little Things That Break Up Relationships / Black Women Get Caught Having Sex With A Nazi Prisioner In California

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.