Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,770 members, 7,875,930 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:42 AM

Ngige As A GOV Under APC Can Never Be A Stooge - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngige As A GOV Under APC Can Never Be A Stooge (644 Views)

Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / Oba Is Right, APC Can Make Life Unbearable For Igbos In Lagos - Okorocha / APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ngige As A GOV Under APC Can Never Be A Stooge by dopesidez: 10:15am On Nov 19, 2013
i have always wondered why people think of Ngige of all people as a stooge to Tinubu, if anything i think Ngige as a governor would head an arm of APC for the ibos in conjunction with Rochas, thereby making APC a more national party and giving the ibos a voice in this mega opposition party.... what do you guys think?
Re: Ngige As A GOV Under APC Can Never Be A Stooge by ndcide(m): 10:45am On Nov 19, 2013
what's wrong with being a stooge
Is Fashola not a stooge?
Re: Ngige As A GOV Under APC Can Never Be A Stooge by dopesidez: 11:00am On Nov 19, 2013
not the kind of stooge that Chris Uba wanted Ngige to be, not the type Mbadinuju was, and definitely not the type that Obiano would be
Re: Ngige As A GOV Under APC Can Never Be A Stooge by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 19, 2013
i cannot just cease to be amazed at the way mediocricy triumphs over excellence in Nigeria. Imagine Obianno beating a whole Ngige because of mere sentiment. when will the anambrians be free of thier self imposed bondage of godfatherism? even a goat knows that that stooge has nothing to offer except covering up of his boss which is to the detriment of the citizens. in a state that has the likes of Soludo and Akunyili, it beats imagination how the likes peter obi and obiano are even found at the corridor of power.
In peter edochie's mode i say : once again, the anambrians have cluelessly sacrificed thier supper to the cat.

(1) (Reply)

Killer Convoy: Victim’s Family Tackles Kwara Gov’s Wife / Obama Toasting Danish PM? / Consequence Of Impeachment Of Jonathan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.