Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,878 members, 7,872,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:01 AM

Asmatic Kiss? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Asmatic Kiss? (2017 Views)

Please Ur ADVICE Is Needed.. My Girlfriend Is Asmatic But I Realy Love Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asmatic Kiss? by helium44(m): 3:59pm On Jul 18, 2008
Guys! my current girl is asthmatic. my first kiss with her was the best ive ever gotten.After then all i get is an infrared kiss.i mean alwz so brief.ive complained and im even tired of coplaining any further.not too long ago i ovahrd somone say asthmatic patient dont kiss 4 long.is this true.
Re: Asmatic Kiss? by nana(f): 4:01pm On Jul 18, 2008
Na wa O. U wan take her breath away ni?

helium44:

Guys! my current girl is asthmatic. my first kiss with her was the best ive ever gotten.After then all i get is an infrared kiss.i mean alwz so brief.ive complained and im even tired of coplaining any further.not too long ago i ovahrd somone say asthmatic patient don't kiss 4 long.is this true.
Are u a geek or sumfin? Hope say bluetooth kiss dey as well?
Re: Asmatic Kiss? by spikedcylinder: 4:45pm On Jul 18, 2008
Now i've heard it all! Infra red kiss huh? grin grin
Re: Asmatic Kiss? by ikamefa(f): 5:21am On Jul 19, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

asthmatic kiss?

infra-red kiss grin grin grin

blue-tooth kiss cheesy grin cheesy grin

x-rays kiss nko? grin grin grin grin
Re: Asmatic Kiss? by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 19, 2008
helium44:

Guys! my current girl is asthmatic. my first kiss with her was the best ive ever gotten.After then all i get is an infrared kiss.i mean alwz so brief.ive complained and im even tired of coplaining any further.not too long ago i ovahrd somone say asthmatic patient don't kiss 4 long.is this true.

An asthmatic will get short of breath, during an attack, so yes, it's true.
Re: Asmatic Kiss? by BangBang2(m): 1:25pm On Jul 19, 2008
@Poster

have u tried gonorrhea kiss?

or herpes kiss?
Re: Asmatic Kiss? by Pataki: 5:13pm On Jul 19, 2008
Once heard this line before undecided. . . . never kissed an asthmatic patient before, so I precisely do not know.
Re: Asmatic Kiss? by helium44(m): 6:36pm On Jul 19, 2008
Siena:

An asthmatic will get short of breath, during an attack, so yes, it's true.
Hey! siena.ow much do u know abt this cos its very impotant i know.are u a doctor or an asthmatic patience(no harm meant)?pls keep me posted.i'll appreciate.
Re: Asmatic Kiss? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 19, 2008
helium44:

Hey! siena.ow much do u know about this because its very impotant i know.are u a doctor or an asthmatic patience(no harm meant)?please keep me posted.i'll appreciate.

I'm no doctor, but I experienced asthma when I was a child.

During an attack, you experience breathlessness, as your lung capacity is reduced, as they fill with fluid.
You have less air space, and it's often worse at night, when you lie down.
Relief can be gained by sleeping with your head fairly high, with several pillows.

In extreme childhood cases, attacks could be fatal, as young children are less able to inhale enough air to fill their lungs, and could suffocate.
These days, there are a lot of inhalers on the market, so attacks are less severe, and more manageable.

That's the reason your girlfriend may be unable to give the sort of long, lingering kisses you'd like.
In most cases, you tend to hold your breath during kissing, an asthmatic sufferer experiencing an attack, needs to inhale deeper and quicker to fill their lungs.
Re: Asmatic Kiss? by Gamine(f): 7:16pm On Jul 20, 2008
@nana, lololol

Abeg Poster no kill the girl!!

manage wetin you get o
Re: Asmatic Kiss? by helium44(m): 6:41pm On Jul 22, 2008
@ Siena,

Tanx.From your first line you said you suffered from it as a child.Does that mean u are no more asthmatic.Any future chance for total recovery? I'm in love with my girl but this is one of the few problems i'm encountering because i love to kiss alot.
Re: Asmatic Kiss? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 22, 2008
helium44:

@ Siena,

Tanx.From your first line you said you suffered from it as a child.Does that mean u are no more asthmatic.Any future chance for total recovery? I'm in love with my girl but this is one of the few problems i'm encountering because i love to kiss alot.

You can become asthmatic in adult life.

Or as a child, and grow out of it.
I grew out of it.

Don't treat it like it's a disease, that's the impression I get, reading between the lines in your posts.

(1) (Reply)

Chop Chop Love / How will you advise this guy? / The fastest way to reel a guy in.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.