Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,154 members, 7,900,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 06:31 AM

Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ (43127 Views)

Church Sends Man Letter For Refusing To Pay Dues / 11 Christian Missionaries Crucified And Beheaded: They Refused To Deny Christ / Is It Sinful To Deny Christ Under Threat Of Death? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 21, 2013
God is a murderer according to the Bible?
And according to the same Bible, that same God is the owner of the lives you accuse Him of taking. Genesis 2:7b.
God doesn't owe us anything, rather it is we, who owe Him our lives.

When I was still very young, I take pleasure in making cars and houses destroying any of them at anytime without a feeling of guilt or having to explain or apologise to anybody. But I get really mad when I see that someone messed up my works. Why? Because I reserve the right to do or authorise it.
In essense, God does not owe anyone an explanation or apology for doing what pleases Him with His own property.
@ the Judges 21 order of rape:
Verse 20 says, "They said to the benjaminites...". Who are the "they", God?
The last verse:"There was no King in Israel at the time. All the people did as they pleased".
If you still think God is guilty of all the crimes you accuse of, please do us a favor by bringing Him to justice. Do it for science and humanity. Until then, save us the rantings.
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 21, 2013
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by iamdsam: 11:37am On Nov 21, 2013
I thank God for the man's life. God is truly alive. God is Great!
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:39am On Nov 21, 2013
iamdsam: Sometimes I do wonder if these foreign religion has caused us any good. I think it has caused us more harm than our traditional religions. I'm really fed up about this most times.

its good you have started to think.

re-convert bro.

What is your tribe?

I might be able to help you free yourself from the shackles of the slave masters religion.
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by iamdsam: 11:44am On Nov 21, 2013
obadiah777: stupid man. he should have denied christ their and not been shot. what he doesnt know is you dont deny christ with your mouth. you deny christ with your deeds. so simply saying 'i deny christ' just so as not to be shot is in fact not an actual denial of christ. denial of christ is in your deeds. like scripture says be wise as serpents. this dude is not wise at all
You posted an unbelievable fact sha! Sometimes I do read and define the bible as a book which glorifies something and also condemns that same thing. The bible sha.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:47am On Nov 21, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

speak for yourself.

the rest of us are leading normal lives.

what do you mean by admit ? so foolish.

im not an immortal ofcourse.

ill die and then my soul will be re-incarnated. savvy?

The Gods are not merciful. you reap what you sow. Its all Karma.

the only mercy you can get is by doing good deeds. it will lessen your punishment.

You're like prisoners who have got used to life inside not seeing the light of day and will spurn at offers of pardon so as to walk free. undecided

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:50am On Nov 21, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

You're like prisoners who have got used to life inside not seeing the light of day and will spurn at offers of pardon so as to walk free. undecided

thats a dangerous cartoon friend.i suggest you stop posting such evil shyt.

im serious.

you are promoting crime. angry
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by iamdsam: 11:56am On Nov 21, 2013
GustavoFring: The only thing worse than willingly killing for a religion.......

....Is Willing dying for a religion...

Nobody knows who's telling the truth.

At the end, it might turn out that Olumba was the right choice...

Till then...O.Y.O grin grin grin
You're right man. I'm kinda confuse of all these religious problems we're having here and there. Ain't we serving the same God
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by iamdsam: 12:02pm On Nov 21, 2013
ichommy:

Yes o, they still do their evil deeds, are you surprise?
See English. E better say you nor post at all "Are you suprise". Suprise na human being name
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 21, 2013
enigma_otr: God is a murderer according to the Bible?
And according to the same Bible, that same God is the owner of the lives you accuse Him of taking. Genesis 2:7b.
God doesn't owe us anything, rather it is we, who owe Him our lives.

When I was still very young, I take pleasure in making cars and houses destroying any of them at anytime without a feeling of guilt or having to explain or apologise to anybody. But I get really mad when I see that someone messed up my works. Why? Because I reserve the right to do or authorise it.
In essense, God does not owe anyone an explanation or apology for doing what pleases Him with His own property.
@ the Judges 21 order of rape:
Verse 20 says, "They said to the benjaminites...". Who are the "they", God?
The last verse:"There was no King in Israel at the time. All the people did as they pleased".
If you still think God is guilty of all the crimes you accuse of, please do us a favor by bringing Him to justice. Do it for science and humanity. Until then, save us the rantings.

[b]Chai this religion brainwashing strong oo. grin

Is this how far Christians can go to deny what was written in the bible? Did you read vs 2?

Judges 21:2 The people went to Bethel, where they sat before God until evening...

Do you know what the assembly of God is?

You should read your bible thoroughly before you engage an atheist and you really gotta learn to call a spade a spade.

So the murder of an entire city, including men, women and children but sparing only virgins isn't sanctioned by God but the meeting was held "before God"?

How do men "seize" and check if a girl is a virgin? undecided Not ra.pe? undecided

God's people in the presence of God... “Go and hide in the vineyards 21 and watch. When the young women of Shiloh come out to join in the dancing, rush from the vineyards and each of you seize one of them to be your wife.

God's children's marriage in God's presence. Still not ra.pe?

You're just sick and you should be ashamed of your morals.
[/b]
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:18pm On Nov 21, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

thats a dangerous cartoon friend.i suggest you stop posting such evil shyt.

im serious.

you are promoting crime. angry

Do you really want to know what crime is? It is paganism. Watch the videoclip and see how criminal it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6lYmOt8xPQ
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:50pm On Nov 21, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Do you really want to know what crime is? It is paganism. Watch the videoclip and see how criminal it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6lYmOt8xPQ

dumba$$ NOllywood.

insulting and spreading lies about ATRs since the 1990s'

TUFIAKWA! angry

btw there is nothing evil about that video. undecided

talk about mass genocide , rap.e etc. don by christianities "warriors of faith".
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by ghostofsparta(m): 12:52pm On Nov 21, 2013
rudedough:

[b]I see you're afraid to study your bible with me despite giving you a sample quote from your "Holy Book" where your Merciful God ordered the ra.pe of 400 innocent virgins, you still choose to turn a blind eye.

Let's move on to Human Sacrifices, just to proof to you that your God is not any different from Ogun, Sango, Amadioha, Okija juju LOL grin grin

But before I go deep, let's discuss how Abraham almost sacrificed his only son to the Merciful God.

Genesis 22:1-18

God said to Abraham.  "Take your son, your only son – yes, Isaac, whom you love so much – and go to the land of Moriah. Sacrifice him there as a burnt offering on one of the mountains, which I will point out to you." 

Abraham takes his own son up on a mountain and builds an altar upon which to burn him.

He even lies to his son and has him help build the altar. Then Abraham ties his son to the altar and puts a knife to his throat. He then hears God tell him this was just a test of his faith.

However, God still wanted to smell some burnt flesh so he tells Abraham to burn a ram.

Even though he didn't kill his son, it is still an incredibly cruel and evil thing to do. If Abraham did that today he would be in jail serving a long sentence as someone's prison-b!tch.

It amazes me how Christians see this story as a sign of God's love. There is no love here, just pure unadulterated evil.

...Confirm read let's continue.
[/b]

Guy, I DEY FEEEEEEEEEEEEEL YOU DIE!
Na so I quote some Deuteranomaly verses for my Christians buddies last year, dem shout "NA LIE, e no dey bible" we check am, dem shout "NA old testament na". I just taya.

Anyway carry go, I dey your back.

BTW, Ogun, Shango and Amadioha no dey command people go kill another people o, if you fvck with them, they fvck you up. It's simple as ABC.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:54pm On Nov 21, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

dumba$$ NOllywood.

insulting and spreading lies about ATRs since the 1990s'

TUFIAKWA! angry

Many known terrorist have bowed to our Lord Jesus Christ as you can see in the videoclip below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUm7zFshaBE
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by khaleb(m): 1:15pm On Nov 21, 2013
obadiah777: stupid man. he should have denied christ their and not been shot. what he doesnt know is you dont deny christ with your mouth. you deny christ with your deeds. so simply saying 'i deny christ' just so as not to be shot is in fact not an actual denial of christ. denial of christ is in your deeds. like scripture says be wise as serpents. this dude is not wise at all
your wrong, we confess by the words of our mouth, the bible said that if we believe in our heart and confess with our mouth that jesus christ is lord that we will be saved, it was a very brave act and calling it silly is just ridiculous, its time christians stop acting like christians and actually be christians
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by khaleb(m): 1:29pm On Nov 21, 2013
obadiah777: i teach the word under the tutelage of the holy spirit. all knowledge belongs to God so if you detect philosophy in it ? it all belongs to God. wink
honestly this is not holy spirit that is telling you all this,better look for who is putting all this in your head, everything your saying is not scriptural and are all worldly influenced by the ordinary human mind not the spirit, be careful

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Ndukwe007(m): 1:56pm On Nov 21, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

speak for yourself.

you are a condemned criminal, not me.

i will die when i grow old. that is none of your concern.

what burden he took? talks blasphemy and then get killed by the Authorities.

I pity the poor guy who had to climb all the way up to nail him.

what debts did he pay? how did he die for us? how does his dying reduce the price of Garri?
I SERIOUSLY. PITY YOU. YOU NO DEY FEAR GOD?
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:57pm On Nov 21, 2013
Ndukwe007: I SERIOUSLY. PITY YOU. YOU NO DEY FEAR GOD?

I dont fear jewish men (jesus)
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by ghostofsparta(m): 2:52pm On Nov 21, 2013
khaleb: your wrong, we confess by the words of our mouth, the bible said that if we believe in our heart and confess with our mouth that jesus christ is lord that we will be saved, it was a very brave act and calling it silly is just ridiculous, its time christians stop acting like christians and actually be christians
For I'm not a Jew or Roman, I therefore confess with my mouth and believed in my heart that Orunmilla and Osayin are lords and saviour for it is true that I like any other true Odudua children can only be saved by them or other Irunmoles.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 21, 2013
I was expecting Rudedough to quote the verse in Judges 21 where it is said "thus said the Lord, Benjaminites go and hide in the vineyard or thus said the Lord, "go and kill everyone in Jabesh...but instead you assumed the decision of the Israelites to kill and rape is of their God since they were gathering in His place of worship when the decision was made. How many people commit crimes in the 'presence' God?
Did God ordered the sons of Eli to sleep with women in His Temple?
It's not as if God is being prosecuted and there's a Judge before us here, while you and I are the prosecutor and defense counsel respectively.
I'll say it again,you're free to prosecute God for His "atrocities",but don't expect me to be His defense counselgrin. You go ahead and deal with Himcheesy.
However, I didn't realise the new definition of an "Atheist" is "a person who hates God so much he wishes He(God) never existed".So much for being an atheist.
I'm done posting on this thread,so read and go on.I don't have time for some wizardsgrin
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 21, 2013
enigma_otr: I was expecting Rudedough to quote the verse in Judges 21 where it is said "thus said the Lord, Benjaminites go and hide in the vineyard or thus said the Lord, "go and kill everyone in Jabesh...but instead you assumed the decision of the Israelites to kill and rape is of their God since they were gathering in His place of worship when the decision was made. How many people commit crimes in the 'presence' God?
Did God ordered the sons of Eli to sleep with women in His Temple?
It's not as if God is being prosecuted and there's a Judge before us here, while you and I are the prosecutor and defense counsel respectively.
I'll say it again,you're free to prosecute God for His "atrocities",but don't expect me to be His defense counselgrin. You go ahead and deal with Himcheesy.
However, I didn't realise the new definition of an "Atheist" is "a person who hates God so much he wishes He(God) never existed".So much for being an atheist.
I'm done posting on this thread,so read and go on.I don't have time for some wizardsgrin

Where in the bible has God spoken to people in mass? He does speak through someone and if he doesn't rebuke it or punish the perpetrators who were his beloved people, then I don't see where I went wrong to say he approves of it.

But if that's not credible enough then read another from Numbers 31:15-18.

And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive? ... Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

Seriously? Do you still want me to show more proof?

Does God approve the ra.pe of little children or not? Maybe until he helps take their clothes off. grin grin

Did I just hear you say I hate God? Can you hate something that doesn't exist? I'm only showing you Christians the height of God's love grin
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by kaybyte: 5:29pm On Nov 21, 2013
m.k.o2005:

I don't need to dispute ur coment as quoted above becos i've seen lot's of positive coment contradicting what you have up there. But i have a short story to tell for you to digest :
''When we entered the Christian community,we rounded them up and gave them conditions for their lives to be spared.We said,'who amongst you want's to deny ur Jesus and accept Islam as the one and true religion?' some of them came to our own half showing they have accepted Islam and the rest remained where they were.We asked them to deny Jesus and live but they said they prefer to die.At this point, our commandant then said we should not kill the ones who refuse to reject Jesus so that their Jesus will not inquire their blood from us.And he told us to fire all who claimed they have rejected Jesus and accepted Islam.When we asked him why?He said they are traitors.That as they deny Jesus here,so will they deny Islam when we allow them to go. And we killed all those who converted to Islam and spared the lives of those who refuse to deny Jesus''

The above is a testimony of an ex-Bokoharam member who claims he has accepted Jesus now as his Lord and personal saviour !

God help us
hahahahahaha. So u biliv that fool that was given chicken change to make a dirty confession that is not there? If you could biliv this, then there is nothing you wont bilive then. Hahahahaha. Guy no dey fool ursef abeg
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by kaybyte: 5:42pm On Nov 21, 2013
m.k.o2005:

So,how many did Jesus kill ? And when did HE ever admonish us to kill today ? Stop painting the son as HIS father as evel for they are the ones setting the standard for good and bad ! They are the creator that was not created ! They made you and have the right to end you up today. But you are very importantly insignificant to the father ! Think about it rudeboy.Ur coments can't change God ! HE REIGNS FOREVER. HE DOES AS HE PLEASES AND YOU CAN'T ASK HIM !

God help us
stop fooling ursef guy. U said jesus is God he created and yet he was beaten and put to the cross by those he created and was complaining of been forsook. Why are u christians decieving ursevs, nawa o.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 22, 2013
In your mind now, you're telling me what I don't know @rudedough?
I've read the Bible so many times over and I don't need an atheist to tell me what's in it. Everything in the Bible is true and whatever it is, you call crime in it, it's ok as long as God approves of it...don't even try to say anything otherwise to me no more.
And of course you believe God exists, that's why you spend all the time in the world reading a "story book" about an imaginary, non-existent supreme being and trying to tell those who "gullibly" believe the story is true, by showing them the "height of HIS love".
You actually don't need the Bible to prove to us that God doesn't exist.
It's laughable to think everyone knows about God by going to Church or reading the Bible.

Stop showing the christians how good or bad their non-existent God is, start telling us why you think He doesn't exist.
With your knowledge of science, may be you can start by telling us the magic behind the origin of the universe and of life.
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 22, 2013
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 22, 2013
enigma_otr: In your mind now, you're telling me what I don't know @rudedough?
I've read the Bible so many times over and I don't need an atheist to tell me what's in it. Everything in the Bible is true and whatever it is, you call crime in it, it's ok as long as God approves of it...don't even try to say anything otherwise to me no more.
And of course you believe God exists, that's why you spend all the time in the world reading a "story book" about an imaginary, non-existent supreme being and trying to tell those who "gullibly" believe the story is true, by showing them the "height of HIS love".
You actually don't need the Bible to prove to us that God doesn't exist.
It's laughable to think everyone knows about God by going to Church or reading the Bible.

Stop showing the christians how good or bad their non-existent God is, start telling us why you think He doesn't exist.
With your knowledge of science, may be you can start by telling us the magic behind the origin of the universe and of life.

[b]I see how you avoided the quotations I gave you from your "Holy Book" about your God sanctioning the ra.pe of little children.

Your face turns purple when you hear of the "atrocities" attributed to other gods, but you don't even flinch when hearing about how God slaughtered all the babies of Egypt in "Exodus" and ordered the elimination and ra.pe of an entire ethnic groups in "Joshua" including women, children, and trees!

Ranting won't help you. Let's have a civil debate about your "all merciful and loving God" using bible quotations and we can go further into your "all good Jesus" and discuss how he approves of slavery and ra.pe too.

There's no need to quarrel or rant. I'm an atheist and you're a Christian, we can have a healthy debate. Maybe we can be friends. grin grin Of course I'll like to make you realise that your God is not any different from Allah, Sango, Ogun, Amadioha, Okija juju etc. grin grin

God's existence sounds so stu.pid when you've actually read the bible. I don't have time to explain this but if you wish let's have a healthy debate without the ranting.

You feel insulted and "dehumanized" when scientists say that people evolved from other life forms, but you have no problem with the biblical claim that we were created from dirt by an invisible man.

On the creation of the universe, science never claim to have all the answers yet but be rest assured that Scientists are working round the clock to proof the hypothesis of the big bang.

That's what Science is for, for research. Isn't it? Just as we've researched and discovered the formation of water, sunlight et al, we will get to the bottom of the world and even create a new world.

But on the contrary, has any Christian come close or researched about how the universe was created? No! You'll rather follow the bible that was written by people who haven't seen a Nokia phone in their lives.

Hit me up for a healthy debate bro I like Christians like you. grin
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 22, 2013
I don't know how else you want me to respond to your quotation of the atrocities of God in the Bible. Did you miss the part where I wrote that God is under no obligation to keep anyone alive and can never be wrong, no matter what He does to His creatures?
I can't believe you didn't realise I've been telling you, your accusations against God are baseless. If it's about God to humans, it's The Owner to property situation. I can't and in fact, wouldn't at any point in time in my life,see any wrong in that. Or do you expect the same judgement given a man who killed his fellow man to apply to God for taking back what He gave?
God as the "Unquestionable", can not be wrong.
Looking up your profile, I realised you're in a school of witchcraft and wizardrygrin and I know for sure,we can not have a wizard and an atheist in a single person.
Are you a wizard- who actually knows God exists, but choses to side with His enemy, or an atheist?
Be sure this would be my last post on this thread without a clear response from you.
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 22, 2013
I don't know how else you want me to respond to your quotation of the atrocities of God in the Bible. Did you miss the part where I wrote that God is under no obligation to keep anyone alive and can never be wrong, no matter what He does to His creatures?
I can't believe you didn't realise I've been telling you, your accusations against God are baseless. If it's about God to humans, it's The Owner to property situation. I can't and in fact, wouldn't at any point in time in my life,see any wrong in that. Or do you expect the same judgement given a man who killed his fellow man to apply to God for taking back what He gave?
Looking up your profile, I realised you're in a school of witchcraft and wizardrygrin and I know for sure,we can not have a wizard and an atheist in a single person.
Are you a wizard- who actually knows God exists, but choses to side with His enemy, or an atheist?
Be sure this would be my last post on this thread without a clear response from you.
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 22, 2013
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 22, 2013
enigma_otr: I don't know how else you want me to respond to your quotation of the atrocities of God in the Bible. Did you miss the part where I wrote that God is under no obligation to keep anyone alive and can never be wrong, no matter what He does to His creatures?

[b]If this is your last comment, then my last comment will be.

*God is God to Christians

*Ogun, Sango, Amadioha, Okija juju etc is God to traditionalists

*Allah is God to muslims

...and so does many other Gods and they all claim to have created humans and the universe just as your God propagate.

* God kills and accepts human sacrifices

* Ogun, Sango, Amadioha, Okija juju too kills and accept human sacrifices.

*Allah also kills and accepts human sacrifices.

So stop shouting holy ghost fire on other people's God when yours too kill and accept human and animal sacrifices just like the others.

None is superior, so learn to respect other people's God.

And you Christians need to write an apology to the devil because that man has done nothing wrong in his whole life.

He only killed 10 people according to your bible of which God himself authorised cos he wanted to test the faith of his people. God was also present as a spectator at the execution. grin grin

I'm an atheist, I don't believe in any God. I'm out of here.

#Peace
[/b]
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by luciangelymail(f): 10:45am On Nov 23, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

speak for yourself.

you are a condemned criminal, not me.

i will die when i grow old. that is none of your concern.

what burden he took? talks blasphemy and then get killed by the Authorities.

I pity the poor guy who had to climb all the way up to nail him.

what debts did he pay? how did he die for us? how does his dying reduce the price of Garri?

may God forgive u for u know not what u are typing. pls brethren, when one talks about one's God, and u dont understand, it will not remove anything from u to keep calm. dnt deceive or bias another's mind. be watchfull. speak what u know.
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Donfamous(m): 11:40am On Nov 24, 2013
ghostofsparta:
For I'm not a Jew or Roman, I therefore confess with my mouth and believed in my heart that Orunmilla and Osayin are lords and saviour for it is true that I like any other true Odudua children can only be saved by them or other Irunmoles.
how many gods did you just mention i think they are more than that now. Keep counting.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen: Adeboye Disowns ‘Prayer Points’ Against Fulani Moslems / Pastor Uhembe Jacob Kidnapped & Murdered Over Wrong Accusation Of Stealing Penis / Top Countries Sending And Receiving Christian Missionaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.