Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,128 members, 7,880,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:09 PM

Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ (43039 Views)

Church Sends Man Letter For Refusing To Pay Dues / 11 Christian Missionaries Crucified And Beheaded: They Refused To Deny Christ / Is It Sinful To Deny Christ Under Threat Of Death? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:35pm On Nov 20, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

speak for yourself.

you are a condemned criminal, not me.

We are all on death row except you have been pardoned.

PAGAN 9JA:

i will die when i grow old. that is none of your concern.

At least you admit that you will die one day and that what?

PAGAN 9JA:

what burden he took? talks blasphemy and then get killed by the Authorities.

I pity the poor guy who had to climb all the way up to nail him.

what debts did he pay? how did he die for us? how does his dying reduce the price of Garri?

If you are tired of hearing about God's mercy, please know that you will never hear about it in Hell. -> www.needGod.com
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:37pm On Nov 20, 2013
jmoore:

praise the lord

Hallelujah!
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 20, 2013
anochuko01:
concerning the issue of tithing, when compared to this present dispensation, its MUCH MORE EASIER TO PRACTICE. Whats difficult or bad in contributing 10% of my earnings for the propagatn of God's work? The little money Jesus used during his ministry, aw did he get it? Wasnt it through contributns of his disciples?
No anti-tither can prove to me that HE HEARS GOD... Those who HEAR GOD GIVE MORE THAN 10% of their earnings...there are times God can even instruct u to gve YOUR WHOLE EARNINGS (whats dat compared to 10% of it). I'lld be an ingrate if i cnt gv back to God 10% of my earnings o. The only argument u av is dat sme fake pastors dnt use it 4d propagatn of God's work (nd its our duty to decern dos wu ar true). Wat would av bn d state of d gospel without this contributns?
No matter aw much of the bible u knw, if u dnt study it with an open heart, it'll only be a mere story book to you!

Do you really want to talk about tithing? Hold I'm still typing, I'll update this post soon.
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:39pm On Nov 20, 2013
DJDOLA:

Man shoot in d head and still alive...what a superman...next month he will rent a shop and start a mini church...before u now it he will buy jeep build house

The least you could do is to get your spelling right. angry
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 20, 2013
anochuko01:
so ur next line of defence is sme so called history books abi?
Instead of u to get urself sme good christain books, you're busy studying sme junks.
The HOLY SPIRIT is a witness of JESUS and he has been dwelling among God's children since over 2000years ago. What would u say abt dat? Maybe d early church planned it too!

Which holy spirit? The 3 in 1 knockout God or which one? If God is 3 in 1, and the holy spirit is God himself, then you're saying God is a witness to himself.

God sent himself (Jesus) to the world to die as a sacrifice to himself for the cleansing of sins he created himself. You guys are just confused.
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 20, 2013
m.k.o2005:

Apostle Paul never wrote any of the new testaments ? And we hvae it that he wrote more than half of it !
Peter never wrote any you mean ? Luke never did ? John never did ? Mark, Mathew ? Then i know now that you must have gone far that i can't even help you but i leave ur case solely to the holy spirit ! For i have seen it clearly that you are among those who belived Jesus never walked this earth ! Bye bye and may the good lord save you some day in Jesus name Amen

God help this young igbo tribe man !

When you want to know the truth about Nigeria, start from our history.

If you want to know about the bible, start from its history.

If you want to know about science, start from the basics.

That's how you learn. You should read on the history of the bible.
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by anochuko01(m): 6:53pm On Nov 20, 2013
rudedough:

Which holy spirit? The 3 in 1 knockout God or which one? If God is 3 in 1, and the holy spirit is God himself, then you're saying God is a witness to himself.

God sent himself (Jesus) to the world to die as a sacrifice to himself for the cleansing of sins he created himself. You guys are just confused.
its u who is confused o.
How do u relate the flesh, soul and spirit making up a human. Or the yoke, shell and the white part, making up an egg.
Go do more study abt the holy spirit then come back and his works and then cme back
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 20, 2013
anochuko01:
its u who is confused o.
How do u relate the flesh, soul and spirit making up a human. Or the yoke, shell and the white part, making up an egg.
Go do more study abt the holy spirit then come back and his works and then cme back

Are you an egg? You have flesh, blood and bones. Those spirit and soul nonsense are all bull$hit.

You should stop watching home videos.

Tithe and Offering please stand by, I'll get back to you soon grin
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 20, 2013
[b]TITHE AND OFFERING

Tithing is not Scriptural, it's the biggest scam of the church and the longest scam in modern history. On this message, I'm going to try to be as liberal as possible.

Before we dive into the tithe and offering fraud, ask yourself these questions.

The 12 disciples, apostle Paul, the Israelites and Abraham.

Did they tithe? 
Did they ask for tithes? 
If so, what did they tithe on? 

Let’s start from Abraham:

Abraham was very rich and lived a very long time. How many times in his life did he tithe? Once! That one time, did he tithe on his personal income? No, he tithed on the spoils of war.

The one time Abraham tithed; did God ask or command him to do it? No, he did it of his own free will.

Did the Law of Moses command all Israelites to tithe? No. Only the farmers and ranchers were required to tithe.

Did the Israelite farmers and ranchers tithe money? No. They tithed agricultural products and animals.

Did they tithe the first tenth? No. They tithed the ten tenth (e.g. 9 animals would pass under a stick and the 10th one would be taken to the storehouse of God, where it is killed, cooked and eaten together with your family, the poor, fatherless, widows and with those who have nothing to eat) 

But you might say, "The Israelites didn't have money back then". Oh, yes they did. Like Abraham, they had money, but they did not tithe on it.

Now let's look at the "classic" tithing scripture, Malachi 3:10

Who was God talking to through the prophet Malachi? God was talking to the Israelites living under the Law of Moses. The Law of Moses made it clear that if the law was broken, the Israelites would be cursed.

The farmers and ranchers weren't bringing their produce/animals to the literal storehouse, so Israel was under a curse.

Today, Jesus has bore the curse of the law. Christians don't live under Moses law anymore, (The eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth thing), Christians are not bound by the laws of Moses as Christ replaced the law with grace.

There is no New Testament verse in the bible that says Christians are or can be cursed.

Malachi 3:10 has nothing to do with Christians today. It is a record of a prophet speaking to the Israelites living under the law. You cannot just arbitrarily say it means "all modern Christians must give 10% of every paycheck to the church".

Mal. 3:10 is not about money, it's about food and animals.

It's not about all believers; it's about ancient Israelite farmers and ranchers.

It's not about Modern believers; it's about Israelites living under the Law of Moses.

There is no indication anywhere in the Scripture that Mal. 3:10 somehow miraculously mean "all Christians of the New Testament must give 10% of every paycheck to the church, or else they're cursed". That's called "taking a verse completely out of context". 

If everything in the Old Testament is relevant in the New Testament, then every believer should be following all 612 laws that were given. Dietary law, marriage law, Sabbath, circumcision, stoning, and so forth.)

Now the Pharisees:

What exactly did the Pharisees tithe? Did the Pharisees tithe money? No. They tithed agricultural products, in obedience to the Law of Moses. "Mint and cumin" - the spices in their little backyard gardens.

We know the Pharisees had money, because the Bible says they were "lovers of money". But they never tithed on it because the law said absolutely nothing about tithing on money.

No Israelite ever tithed on their money because there was never a command from God to do so.

Jesus never tithed because he was a carpenter, not a farmer or rancher.

Jesus never asked for or commanded that tithes be paid to him.

Jesus never told his disciples or the apostles to ask for tithes, so they never did.

The apostle Paul never tithed or asked for tithes. (Although when he was a Pharisee he probably tithed the spices in his garden, if he had any.)

So how did Jesus, the 12 apostles, and the apostle Paul finance their ministries? Did they demand a 10% God tax? 

Did they tell those to whom they ministered, including the poor and widows "You can't afford not to give 1/10th of your income to the Church"?

Did they threaten, "You're under a curse if you don't give me 1/10th of your personal monetary income"?

No, the apostle Paul asked for freewill offerings, and he also said he'd rather work with his own hands than be a burden to anyone - a far cry from most preachers today who put a 10% God tax burden on even the poor.

The purpose of tithing on the first place is not to give money but to bring the tenth of your farm produce to a place where the Lord chooses as a dwelling for his name, cook, eat your tithe together with your family and the poor, widows and those who doesn't have food to eat so that everyone would be happy and praise God.

Deuteronomy 14:22-29 (UNEDITED)
New International Version (NIV)

22 Be sure to set aside a tenth of all that your fields produce each year. 23 Eat the tithe of your grain, new wine and olive oil, and the firstborn of your herds and flocks in the presence of the Lord your God at the place he will choose as a dwelling for his Name, so that you may learn to revere the Lord your God always. 24 But if that place is too distant and you have been blessed by the Lord your God and cannot carry your tithe (because the place where the Lord will choose to put his Name is so far away), 25 then exchange your tithe for silver, and take the silver with you and go to the place the Lord your God will choose. 26 Use the silver to buy whatever you like: cattle, sheep, wine or other fermented drink, or anything you wish. Then you and your household shall eat there in the presence of the Lord your God and rejoice. 27 And do not neglect the Levites living in your towns, for they have no allotment or inheritance of their own.

28 At the end of every three years, bring all the tithes of that year’s produce and store it in your towns, 29 so that the Levites (who have no allotment or inheritance of their own) and the foreigners, the fatherless and the widows who live in your towns may come and eat and be satisfied, and so that the Lord your God may bless you in all the work of your hands.

Show me one Bible verse where your God commands everyone to tithe money or personal income.

Christians are just too lazy to read their bible, they'll never know the truth. Until you Christians escape from the bondage of religion, you'll never see the light. 
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:48pm On Nov 20, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Man Shot in The Head For Refusing to Deny Christ

This man, Habila Adamu, was shot in his head after he refused to deny Christ by Boko Haram militants in Nigeria. But he survived and is here to share the love of Christ to the world.

Boko Haram is an Islamic jihadist militant organization based in the northeast Nigeria. The group came to Adamu because he is a Christian.

"They wanted me to deny Jesus. They want to ‘Islamitize’ Nigeria. That is why they are targeting Christians," he said in a CBN video posted on YouTube.

“If you agree to deny your faith you will be safe. If you don’t agree to do it, they will kill you,” he added.

And that is how he answered why he chose to stand his ground and refused to deny Christ.

“What can separate us from the love of Christ? Is it hardship? Is it persecution? Is it sword? No. Nothing can separate us from the love of Christ,” he said.

"Christ did something for me and all the people in the world. We are sinners! We are condemned criminals! We are supposed to die! But He took all these burdens! He paid for our debts! He died for us! Why can I not submit to Jesus? That is what I did. I stood for him!"

http://ipost.christianpost.com/news/man-shot-in-the-head-for-refusing-to-deny-christ-12461/

An heroic deed.
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Hardheolar(m): 9:07pm On Nov 20, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
foreign religion sha.

judaism gives birth to christianity.

christianity kills jews.

christianity gives birth to islam.

islam kills christians.

so whos fault be this?

I blame abraham.

Worship the Gods of your ancestors.

Pray in peace.

Celeberate your culture.

Experience Spirituality.

The Gods for Nigeria. cool

what is diz old man saying
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by anochuko01(m): 9:29pm On Nov 20, 2013
[quote author=rudedough][b][size=10pt] TITHE AND OFFERING. [quote author=rudedough][b][size=10pt]
welcome from ur google journey. I had to remove all u wrote so i could at least av some space to write on. And it's more FUNNY to see how much emphasis u laid on the GRACE Jesus brought to Christains! From all you wrote, isnt it better to live under this great grace JESUS brought to all humanity?
Back to "tithing and offering issues". Jesus didnt OUTRIGHTLY discard tithing, he only accused the pharises of un-neccesary emphasis on paying of tithes...but that didnt take away the fact that we no longer live under the LAW.
The only difference in this dispensation of grace is that NO PERCENTAGE was stated for payments of tithes but willingly.
I still stand by the points i made earlier.
Despite the fact that GRACE didnt gv us a PERCENTAGE, what's wrong in giving the 10% (compared to the 90% left with us)?

Like i said, NON of you anti-tithers can PROVE TO ME THAT YOU HEAR GOD. If you hear God, you'll UNDERSTAND that 10% is small compared to the seeds and offering God can ask u to pay. God can instruct u to donate ALL UR INCOME to his project (can u compare dat with 10% of it)?
Also, a christain who really loves GOD and cares for God's work would always want to donate (either thru tithe of offering). I dont need a pastor to tell me to donate for God's work.
Paying my tithe DOESNT MAKE ME A SINNER. THE ONLY PROBLEM WITH TITHING IS IF THE PASTORS ARE USING THEM APPROPRIATELY (and i do not pay my tithe to a fake pastor).
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:33pm On Nov 20, 2013
OLAADEGBU: Man Shot in The Head For Refusing to Deny Christ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nulN-m714t4

"Published on 15 Nov 2013
In November 2012, Nigerian Christian Habila Adamu answered his door to find a group of militants from the radical Islamic Boko Haram. When he refused to deny Christ and convert to Islam they shot him in the head with an AK-47, but he's lived .."
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by kennyamusan(m): 10:45pm On Nov 20, 2013
obadiah777: stupid man. he should have denied christ their and not been shot. what he doesnt know is you dont deny christ with your mouth. you deny christ with your deeds. so simply saying 'i deny christ' just so as not to be shot is in fact not an actual denial of christ. denial of christ is in your deeds. like scripture says be wise as serpents. this dude is not wise at all
Gush,it is shocking that u dat is suppose to be learned is talking like a mannerless homom sapien,how to u accept christ if not by d confession of ur mouth,is it by deed,am ready 2 do what he did if situation call for it,death is one thing people are scared of ,I wonder y,and as christians,u are not suppose to.Pls always watch what u post for posterity sake.Thanks.
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by kennyamusan(m): 10:48pm On Nov 20, 2013
Okija_juju: You mean the Blood of Jeus couldnt save him?

I'm shocked... grin

And that lousy Boko guy who shot him should be shot in the head for missing..
Mr,pls for God's sake,use ur brain to think and not ur kidney,don't use for lungs to talk but ur mouth,tell me how many people have survived such,it was God that save him and stop saying hypothetical rubbish,just say ur faith has not gotten there yet,if he had died,wld u even have heard his story,pls always think and rethink before commenting,thanks.
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 20, 2013
....for out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:46am On Nov 21, 2013
ebosed:

how many twins in their thousands did your culture destroy?
how many many thousands died as ritual sacrifice?
What you dont know is more than what you think you know

bro shut up.

twin sacrifice was done only by a small section of the Ijaws. (the Kalabaris). they had their reasons. (at childbirth when the baby was not yet fully formed)

stop branding all Pagan religions because of what this not so significant population did.

also wat is the incidence of twiin birth among Kalabaris? 1 in a million?

Can you compare this to the billions of people rap.ed , forceffully converted and killed in mass genocide by christians in the name of religion?

NEVER!

ritual sacrifce was done by large empires on criminals and POWs. not in ordinary households.

so get your facts straight.
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:51am On Nov 21, 2013
Abou-daiby:
worship gods of our acenstors? U men d gods that ask for human-head? Then ile-ife(osun state) is a place for u to b right nw, since non-indigines head thru oro is used as sacrifice to gods @ olojo festival in ife is near who(esp non-ife) dare walk in night is gone..@topic, thank God for keeping d man save n healthy from religion of piece'(s?) [thai,myamar,philipines,kenyans,chinese,russian,9jarian etc] knows better what islamic peace meant

foolish rumours.

human sacrifce is not used in Ifa Orisha religion.
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:54am On Nov 21, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

We are all on death row except you have been pardoned.

speak for yourself.

the rest of us are leading normal lives.

At least you admit that you will die one day and that what?

what do you mean by admit ? so foolish.

im not an immortal ofcourse.

ill die and then my soul will be re-incarnated. savvy?

If you are tired of hearing about God's mercy, please know that you will never hear about it in Hell. -> www.needGod.com

The Gods are not merciful. you reap what you sow. Its all Karma.

the only mercy you can get is by doing good deeds. it will lessen your punishment.
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 4:23am On Nov 21, 2013
[quote author=anochuko01][/quote]

[b]You know there's no need to be defensive of what is written clearly in your bible. I'm an atheist but I can engage your pastor in a sophisticated debate using bible quotations, I don't need Google.

What surprises me most is that you don't understand what I wrote in my previous comment. You think you're doing the will of your God because you "PAY" your tithes. grin

Sorry to burst your bubbles but you Christians should read your bible more often and concentrate more on Deuteronomy 14:23 when the bible said "EAT YOUR TITHE".

Tithe is not supposed to be paid to anyone or any priest or any pastor. And if you're still in disbelieve read further when God specified how to tithe if the place is too far for you.

Deuteronomy 14:24-27 "But if the place is too distant for you..... 25 then exchange your tithe for silver... 26 Use the silver to buy whatever you like: cattle, sheep, wine... Then you and your household shall eat there.... 27 And do not neglect the Levites..

Still in doubt? Do you know that your tithes is meant for you, the poor, the widows, the fatherless and the Levites who don't have anything to eat? Not for your priest or pastor.

Deuteronomy 26:12 ...The year of the tithe, you shall give it to the Levite, the foreigner, the fatherless and the widow, so that they may eat in your towns and be satisfied.

Do you know who the Levites are? Your pastors have turned your bible upside down grin. They **ck you guys every Sunday with lies that the Levites are priests and you guys take their co.ck deep throat. No question asked, nothing. grin

Let me show you who the Levites are. The Levites were the only Israelite tribe that received cities but were not allowed to be landowners.

Deuteronomy 18:2 They shall have no inheritance among their fellow Israelites; the LORD is their inheritance, as he promised them.

Because they don't own lands, they cannot farm and when you are not a farmer, rancher or reaping from the field of the earth, you are not supposed to tithe.

The Levites were not all priests, they also held political offices, they're tax collectors and they had other jobs. The son of Zecharia a Levite Priest was a carpenter, his name was Joseph.

Now questions to proof to you that your Church is nothing but a Casino grin grin

WHY HAVEN'T YOU BEEN EATING YOUR TITHE BEFORE THE LORD?

WHY DOES YOUR PASTOR HIJACK (STEAL) THE TITHE MEANT FOR THE POOR, FATHERLESS, HUNGRY, WIDOWS AND THE LEVITES?

WHEN DID YOUR PASTOR DENOUNCE HIS CITIZENSHIP AS A NIGERIAN AND BECOME A LEVITE?

WHY SHOULD A BUSINESS MAN / CIVIL SERVANT / LABOURER GIVE TITHE WHEN HE DOES NOT REAP FROM THE FIELD OF THE EARTH?

You're being scammed my friend, maybe you should devote a little of your time to study the bible you hold to such great esteem.
[/b]
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 6:20am On Nov 21, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

bro shut up.

twin sacrifice was done only by a small section of the Ijaws. (the Kalabaris). they had their reasons. (at childbirth when the baby was not yet fully formed)

stop branding all Pagan religions because of what this not so significant population did.

also wat is the incidence of twiin birth among Kalabaris? 1 in a million?

Can you compare this to the billions of people rap.ed , forceffully converted and killed in mass genocide by christians in the name of religion?

NEVER!

ritual sacrifce was done by large empires on criminals and POWs. not in ordinary households.

so get your facts straight.

Leave these Christians, they don't know that their God demanded and accepted more human sacrifices than any religion or gods.

Their pastors are just so ashamed to read it to them and they don't read their bible either.

Let them ask me and I'll show them many places where humans were sacrificed to God on his request. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:06am On Nov 21, 2013
rudedough:

Leave these Christians, they don't know that their God demanded and accepted more human sacrifices than any religion or gods.

Their pastors are just so ashamed to read it to them and they don't read their bible either.

Let them ask me and I'll show them many places where humans were sacrificed to God on his request. grin grin

my guy, what is annoying is that i have to keep repeating the same thing over and over again and still they throw the same questions at me instead of addressing their countless crimes.
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 21, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

my guy, what is annoying is that i have to keep repeating the same thing over and over again and still they throw the same questions at me instead of addressing their countless crimes.

These Christians actually know a lot less than many atheists do about their Bible and their church history - Yet they call themselves Christians.

Many of them don't know that their God enjoys human sacrifices and has an obsession with burnt flesh.

They don't know that their God sanctions ra.pe, looting, $ex slavery, murder etc.

They think that God is a little Psycho but Jesus is morally good but they don't know that Jesus himself encouraged slavery and ra.ping of women.

Until they start reading their bible, not rolling on the floor and speaking in tongues. They'll never know about their religion and I hope they ask questions so that I can take them on a tour in their "Holy Book".

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:27am On Nov 21, 2013
they also drink their Gods blood and eat his flesh (spiritually) every Sunday.

This shows their true cannibalistic and cabalistic intentions.
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 21, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
they also drink their Gods blood and eat his flesh (spiritually) every Sunday.

This shows their true cannibalistic and cabalistic intentions.

grin grin

Nah! Don't bring this up. This is only going to give them something to rant about.

Let's give them reality from their "Holy Book". Those things they don't read to them in Church, we'll open their eyes to it and let them smell the coffee.

Give my life to kissing God's genocidal a$$. Never! I'll never associate myself with a criminal less a tyrant. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by anochuko01(m): 7:39am On Nov 21, 2013
rudedough:

You know there's no need to be defensive of what is written clearly in your bible. I'm an atheist but I can engage your pastor in a sophisticated debate.
WHY HAVEN'T YOU BEEN EATING YOUR TITHE BEFORE THE LORD?
WHY DOES YOUR PASTOR HIJACK (STEAL) THE TITHE MEANT FOR FEEDING THE POOR, FATHERLESS, HUNGRY, WIDOWS AND THE LEVITES?

WHEN DID YOUR PASTOR DENOUNCE HIS CITIZENSHIP AS A NIGERIAN AND BECOME A LEVITE?

WHY SHOULD A BUSINESS MAN / CIVIL SERVANT / LABOURER GIVE TITHE WHEN HE DOES NOT REAP FROM THE FIELD OF THE EARTH.
ur desperatn is 2nd to none! Arent you the one who just talked abt this dispensatn of GRACE?
Tell me, did Jesus or the apostles instruct any set of people not to GIVE?
What's the problem if i now make my GIVINGS to be 10% of my earnings?
APOSTLE PAUL wasnt a levite yet he recieved gifts and money from people (read phillipians 4:16-19).

Are you a needy? Why complaining abt who to spend the tithes when Those of us paying arnt complaining....u watch sermons on t.v, internet, cables etc. Churches go to camps, organise programmes etc. Will they use cattles and farmings to pay for these?
I bliv Ananias and saphiras would av preferred to GIVE 10% of whatever they had compared to what they did (that shows that even this dispensation even tends to demand mre than 10% of wat we av).
I'm advicing you to rather study aw GIVINGS were made in the new testament instead of quoting LAWS in this time of GRACE!
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 21, 2013
anochuko01:
ur desperatn is 2nd to none! Arent you the one who just talked abt this dispensatn of GRACE?
Tell me, did Jesus or the apostles instruct any set of people not to GIVE?
What's the problem if i now make my GIVINGS to be 10% of my earnings?
APOSTLE PAUL wasnt a levite yet he recieved gifts and money from people (read phillipians 4:16-19).

Are you a needy? Why complaining abt who to spend the tithes when Those of us paying arnt complaining....u watch sermons on t.v, internet, cables etc. Churches go to camps, organise programmes etc. Will they use cattles and farmings to pay for these?
I bliv Ananias and saphiras would av preferred to GIVE 10% of whatever they had compared to what they did (that shows that even this dispensation even tends to demand mre than 10% of wat we av).
I'm advicing you to rather study aw GIVINGS were made in the new testament instead of quoting LAWS in this time of GRACE!

[b]Something tells me that you're one of those criminals of a pastor who takes away the tithe meant for the poor, fatherless and widows. And guess what, you don't even know your bible.

Oh so when it comes to tithing, to hell with the grace but when it's not about tithing grace is welcome. You're a very funny person. grin

Stop avoiding the points. I cannot be desperate as I am not a Christian and I have not said anything contrary to what was written in your "Holy Book" so don't get agitated yet, there's more coming grin grin

Your bible DID NOT say "GIVE THE TITHE" it says "EAT THE TITHE" so stop deceiving your members while you rob them blind of their hard earned money.

You said "What's the problem if i now make my GIVINGS to be 10% of my earnings?" Nah!! grin Don't lie, lying is a sin. You did not make "your" giving 10%, your Pastor insist it must be 10%. grin

You said again "Why complaining abt who to spend the tithes when Those of us paying arnt complaining"

grin The truth is Christians pretend not to complain because they've been subjected to the fear of the classic Malachi 3:8-9

Will a mere mortal rob God? Yet you rob me.

“But you ask, ‘How are we robbing you?’

“In tithes and offerings. 9 You are under a curse—your whole nation—because you are robbing me.

My question to Christians is;

Is Malachi 3:8-9 talking to the tithers/givers or to the Priests who steal God's sacrifices in his alter?

I await your answer Christians before we continue on "TITHING" and how the Church was established, financed and run by Apostle Paul.
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by ElYamin: 9:29am On Nov 21, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
foreign religion sha.

christianity kills jews.

islam kills christians.

so whos fault be this?

I blame abraham.

Pray in peace.

Celeberate your culture.

Experience Spirituality.

Aight kiddo, I'm not sure what history book you read. Where in history did Christians kill jews,
2. To be precise, catholicism birthed islam.

And finally, what part of "gods of your ancestors" do you embrace, the ones who burry seven virgins with the dead king, or sacrificial killing of twins, or maybe the ones you have to give palm oil and chicken so you don't get leprosy and small pox outbreak in your village?
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by ymom07(m): 9:41am On Nov 21, 2013
mtcheeew...deceit upon deceit... how can u shoot someone in the head and he survives...the man just compose lie wey no work...do u ppl know wat shooting in the head looks like...better be wise
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:51am On Nov 21, 2013
El Yamin:

Aight kiddo, I'm not sure what history book you read. Where in history did Christians kill jews,
2. To be precise, catholicism birthed islam.

And finally, what part of "gods of your ancestors" do you embrace, the ones who burry seven virgins with the dead king, or sacrificial killing of twins, or maybe the ones you have to give palm oil and chicken so you don't get leprosy and small pox outbreak in your village?

some call me kiddo, some call me oldie. ..... WHO AM I?

christians always persecuted and killed jews throughout the middle-ages in europe. this hatred against jews is what added up finally to the holocaust.

catholicism is christianity. anyways i doesnt matter because muhammad got his teachings from a christian in Syria.

which Pagan religion tells us to bury 7 virgins with our Kings. those sacrifices are chosen by some Kings. it is not ordained by religion. Infact, name the religion and we will see.

I explained sacrificial killing of twins above. dont bug me.

palm oil and sacrifice of fowl is very important in ritual. I would go with this one.

I follow Hausa religion.
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by meetgaya: 9:53am On Nov 21, 2013
obadiah777: stupid man. he should have denied christ their and not been shot. what he doesnt know is you dont deny christ with your mouth. you deny christ with your deeds. so simply saying 'i deny christ' just so as not to be shot is in fact not an actual denial of christ. denial of christ is in your deeds. like scripture says be wise as serpents. this dude is not wise at all
hmmm, if u deny Christ b4 men (boko haram) i will deny u b4 my Father in heaven and if u confess me b4 men (boko haram) i will confess u b4 my father in heaven.
u and him who is stupit now? dont you knw what ever u said is what u are in ur hrt?
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by iamdsam: 11:25am On Nov 21, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
foreign religion sha.

christianity kills jews.

islam kills christians.

so whos fault be this?

I blame abraham.

Pray in peace.

Celeberate your culture.

Experience Spirituality.

Sometimes I do wonder if these foreign religion has caused us any good. I think it has caused us more harm than our traditional religions. I'm really fed up about this most times.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Patrick Henry Edet To Wed After Resignation From Catholic Priesthood / Ayo Oritsejafor & His Wife Surrounded By Security (pic) / If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.