Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,131 members, 7,880,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:41 PM

Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ (43040 Views)

Church Sends Man Letter For Refusing To Pay Dues / 11 Christian Missionaries Crucified And Beheaded: They Refused To Deny Christ / Is It Sinful To Deny Christ Under Threat Of Death? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by MostHigh: 1:20pm On Nov 20, 2013
rudedough:

Denying your religion is twice as cowardly as not owning up to the truth.

Is the Most High God not the same man that murders children in the "Holy Bible"?

You should better go join Jesus at the gas station where you guys play tricks to amuse the crowd. Like turning water to wine and feeding 5000 men with 5 loaves of bread and 2 fishes. grin grin

I can empathize with your anger and confusion but the truth is you did not create yaself.smiley

The most high God does not owe you any explanation, you are but a spec in the sea of creation

Yeah you are an insignificant spec that chooses to belive in a world determined by chance

Darwins office is that way >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

grin grin grin

Love life and live.smiley

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 20, 2013
rudedough:

Rudedough is this and that but you all know how to avoid the truth.

Did your God murder innocent Children of Egypt who has no hand in the dealings of Pharaoh? YES/NO

Did your God murder little children for acting their age when they laughed at the bald head of Elijah? YES/NO

If you can answer my questions, I'll give my life to Christ. grin grin

If you can't then you're not any different from the uncivilised rascal you call your God.
i already answered several questions of yours in a previous thread and you said you would give your life to christ after that. so i aint falling for it a second time but just so you know, children in the bible does not mean actual children. children refers to the youngest race on the planet. and that is the children of edom ( caucasians ). when you see children in the bible, think caucasians ( edom )

psalms 137 vs 7 Remember, O Lord, the children of Edom in the day of Jerusalem; who said, Rase it, rase it, even to the foundation thereof.

job 30 vs 8 They were children of fools, yea, children of base men: they were viler than the earth.And now am I their song, yea, I am their byword.They abhor me, they flee far from me, and spare not to spit in my face. << how whites treat blacks. this is prophesy. job is the israelites aka negros and the children of edom are caucasians

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 20, 2013
onnairaland:

Beware and bewarned!!!!!!!

Beware of what?

Bewarned about what?

If you cannot answer a straight forward question about your religion, please move along next time.
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 20, 2013
obadiah777: i already answered several questions of yours in a previous thread and you said you would give your life to christ after that. so i aint falling for it a second time but just so you know, children in the bible does not mean actual children. children refers to the youngest race on the planet. and that is the children of edom ( caucasians ). when you see children in the bible, think caucasians ( edom )

psalms 137 vs 7 Remember, O Lord, the children of Edom in the day of Jerusalem; who said, Rase it, rase it, even to the foundation thereof.

job 30 vs 8 They were children of fools, yea, children of base men: they were viler than the earth.And now am I their song, yea, I am their byword.They abhor me, they flee far from me, and spare not to spit in my face.

grin grin grin
Even your fellow Christians know that the drugs you take is too high for you.

So we should kill all Caucasian? grin grin grin This is serious!!!
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by anochuko01(m): 1:25pm On Nov 20, 2013
obadiah777: stupid man. he should have denied christ their and not been shot. what he doesnt know is you dont deny christ with your mouth. you deny christ with your deeds. so simply saying 'i deny christ' just so as not to be shot is in fact not an actual denial of christ. denial of christ is in your deeds. like scripture says be wise as serpents. this dude is not wise at all
no spirit filled christain would sit down nd call a fellow christain ''silly''.
give us an example of the "serpent's wisdom" putting in mind that the one mentioned in genesis
was the "devil".....and wat he displayed wasnt WISDOM but CRAFTINESS or DECIET..........................................
..if the man had used ur own WISDOM and LIED, wats d assurance dat he wouldnt be killed? Putting in mind dat he may nt
knw d quran. Where
would he av ended?
If denying Jesus by mouth means nothing, why do
we confess him by mouth.
Why did Ananias and
Saphiras die..was it
because of wat they did or because they LIED WITH THEIR MOUTH? LIEING or
CREATING WRONG
IMPRESSION (saying one thing when u mean another) wch is wat u wntd ds man to do is a SIN. Pls, ENOUGH OF UR DOCTRINES. Its pple like you dat'll say m*sturbation isnt a sin!

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by MostHigh: 1:26pm On Nov 20, 2013
rudedough:

grin grin Running away from the questions again.

Answer the question YES/NO or STFU and accept that your God is an uncivilised tyrant who should be on death row if he was for real.

Merciful God indeed

So the most high God is Evil Then that means you are the good guy then LWTMB.

Seeing you only justify pain and death based on your own carnal moral thinking

Narc1sst1c me1agomaniac. grin grin grin

Wait untill your last moments within this visible light spectrum arrive, then we shall see who has the last laugh. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 20, 2013
rudedough:

grin grin grin
Even your fellow Christians know that the drugs you take is too high for you.

So we should kill all Caucasian? grin grin grin This is serious!!!
also in the bible 'kill' does not always mean 'actual killing'. kill means 'to convert'. to kill the old you. if you are a muslim and i want to make you a christian, i have to kill you first aka decapitate you aka i have to kill the islam in you. and then i can put the doctrine of God in you wink

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 20, 2013
MostHigh:

Wait untill your last moments within this visible light spectrum arrive, then we shall see who has the last laugh. grin grin

Still trying to avoid the question? Try harder.

This was clearly written in your "Holy Book", I don't think anyone needs an interpreter to understand that passage.

Did your God murder innocent Children of Egypt who has no hand in the dealings of Pharaoh? YES/NO

Did your God murder little children for acting their age when they laughed at the bald head of Elijah? YES/NO

Answer the questions and safe yourself the stress of beating around the bush.
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by MostHigh: 1:35pm On Nov 20, 2013
rudedough:

Still trying to avoid the question? Try harder.

This was clearly written in your "Holy Book", I don't think anyone needs an interpreter to understand that passage.

Answer the questions and safe yourself the stress of beating around the bush.

How do you justify thier innocence??

Presumtious MF

grin grin grin
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 20, 2013
MostHigh:

cheesy
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by MostHigh: 1:40pm On Nov 20, 2013
obadiah777: cheesy

Na shakara the guy just dey make Sire. grin

Inside he is full of fear due to questions unanswerd, his scoffing is only a coping mechanism

But fire still gonna burn all blasphemers.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 20, 2013
obadiah777: also in the bible 'kill' does not always mean 'actual killing'. kill means 'to convert'. to kill the old you. if you are a muslim and i want to make you a christian, i have to kill you first aka decapitate you aka i have to kill the islam in you. and then i can put the doctrine of God in you wink

[b]Stay away from hard drugs man, it doesn't go well for you.

So God "decapitated" and "converted" the little Children of Egypt.

He also "decapitated" and "converted" the little children who laughed at Elijah's bald head.

And he "decapitated" and "converted" Lot's wife for looking back.

He "decapitated" and "converted" Onan for spilling his seed.

And let's not forget he "decapitated" and "converted" the man who was picking sticks on the sabbath.

He then "decapitated" and "converted" Aaron's son for offering strange fire.

And when he was bored, he "decapitated" and "converted" a man for complaining.

Interesting! grin just to mention a few unnecessary "decapitation" and "conversion".

Your God must be a very good "decapitator" and "converter". Tell me more about your "decapitating" and "converting" God. grin grin

Wehrey
[/b]
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Aboudaiby: 1:46pm On Nov 20, 2013
MEILYN: you have spoken well apart 4rm the bolded, how come these christians dont understand these stuffs? Even a muslim understood it, with a bible verse too.

[b]"And it came to pass, when he was come near to enter into Egypt, that he said unto Sarai his wife, Behold now, I know that thou art a fair woman to look upon:" (Genesis 12:11).

"Therefore it shall come to pass, when the Egyptians shall see thee, that they shall say, This is his wife: and they will kill me, but they will save thee alive. Say, I pray thee, thou art my sister: that it may be well with me for thy sake; and my soul shall live because of thee." (Genesis 12:12-13).

"And the LORD plagued Pharaoh and his house with great plagues because of Sarai Abram’s wife. And Pharaoh called Abram, and said, What is this that thou hast done unto me? why didst thou not tell me that she was thy wife?" (Genesis 12:17-18).

"Why saidst thou, She is my sister? so I might have taken her to me to wife: now therefore behold thy wife, take her, and go thy way. And Pharaoh commanded his men concerning him: and they sent him away, and his wife, and all that he had." (Genesis 12:19-20).[/b] hehehe, verse 19 is kinda funny.
Abraham lied? denying God whether to save ur skin or nt make u nt better than an atheist, Prob 14:5 'A faithful witness will nt lie: but a false witness will n utter lies', Prob 19:9 'a false witness shall nt b unpunished, n he that speaketh lies shall perish', 1 Tim 2:7 'whereunto i am ordained a preacher n an apostles(i speak d truth in christ n lie nt), 1 John 2:22 ' who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is d Christ? He is antichrist, thath denieth d father n son'..we're Christ witness denying Him or God for whatever reason make one antichrist(rem ananias n his wives n also spies on canaan during exodus they're punished although Peter was forgiven he feel d burden n guiltyness until his last day)

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by ra4fo(m): 1:47pm On Nov 20, 2013
Humnn.......speecchlesssSss..............may God's hand of protection b upon hx children in jesus name
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 20, 2013
rudedough:

[b]Stay away from hard drugs man, it doesn't go well for you.

So God "decapitated" and "converted" the little Children of Egypt.

He also "decapitated" and "converted" the little children who laughed at Elijah's bald head.

And he "decapitated" and "converted" Lot's wife for looking back.

He "decapitated" and "converted" Onan for spilling his seed.

And let's not forget he "decapitated" and "converted" the man who was picking sticks on the sabbath.

He then "decapitated" and "converted" Aaron's son for offering strange fire.

And when he was bored, he "decapitated" and "converted" a man for complaining.

Interesting! grin just to mention a few unnecessary "decapitation" and "conversion".

Your God must be a very good "decapitator" and "converter". Tell me more about your "decapitating" and "converting" God. grin grin

Wehrey
[/b]
bruv the elijah story of laughing at his bald head. give me the verses. however let me remind you that bald head means his head is uncovered. meaning he was in a backslidden state. remember now, the head of every man is christ
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 20, 2013
MostHigh:

Na shakara the guy just dey make Sire. grin

Inside he is full of fear due to questions unanswerd, his scoffing is only a coping mechanism

But fire still gonna burn all blasphemers.

grin grin grin
lmao. he shall go the way of bolaino. a heavy scoffer who got so scared when he saw heavy artillery from russia and america moving towards the valley of jehoshaphat and quickly became born again grin

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 20, 2013
MostHigh:

How do you justify thier innocence??

Presumtious MF

grin grin grin

Don't sway away from the questions. You're trying too hard.

The bible specifically mentioned "Children" not "man". What kind of sins can "Children" commit to warrant their death?

I've answered your question, please answer mine.

And hey! You just said MF(Murderf**ker). You seem really angry about something. I wonder why such a knowledgeable, intelligent and righteous person like yourself who's most definitely guaranteed a front row sit into heaven would become so upset about rudedough's questions.

Quickly answer the questions please, let's give peace a chance.
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by dynatress: 2:02pm On Nov 20, 2013
MEILYN: what does this have to do with what he posted? Read previous pages before you come and start saying bulls.hit..
oh pls shut up! i think u need to understand whatever u read!
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 20, 2013
obadiah777: bruv the elijah story of laughing at his bald head. give me the verses. however let me remind you that bald head means his head is uncovered. meaning he was in a backslidden state. remember now, the head of every man is christ

A Christian shouldn't be asking an atheist for the verses of such an important story in the "Holy Book".

You haven't even read your bible and you're engaging an Atheist who have read your bible in a hot debate.

When you've read your bible, let me know so I can show you some scriptures of your God ordering the ra.pe of virgins, murder and looting of cities plus animal-human sacrifice.

I didn't even know you're a rookie in bible studies. Pastors run away when I engage them.
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by MostHigh: 2:24pm On Nov 20, 2013
rudedough:

A Christian shouldn't be asking an atheist for the verses of such an important story in the "Holy Book".

You haven't even read your bible and you're engaging an Atheist who have read your bible in a hot debate.

When you've read your bible, let me know so I can show you some scriptures of your God ordering the ra.pe of virgins, murder and looting of cities.

I didn't even know you're a rookie in bible studies. Pastors run away when I engage them.

Narcisstic egomaniac. grin grin
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by kaybyte: 2:26pm On Nov 20, 2013
OLAADEGBU: Man Shot in The Head For Refusing to Deny Christ

This man, Habila Adamu, was shot in his head after he refused to deny Christ by Boko Haram militants in Nigeria. But he survived and is here to share the love of Christ to the world.

Boko Haram is an Islamic jihadist militant organization based in the northeast Nigeria. The group came to Adamu because he is a Christian.

"They wanted me to deny Jesus. They want to ‘Islamitize’ Nigeria. That is why they are targeting Christians," he said in a CBN video posted on YouTube.

“If you agree to deny your faith you will be safe. If you don’t agree to do it, they will kill you,” he added.

And that is how he answered why he chose to stand his ground and refused to deny Christ.

“What can separate us from the love of Christ? Is it hardship? Is it persecution? Is it sword? No. Nothing can separate us from the love of Christ,” he said.

"Christ did something for me and all the people in the world. We are sinners! We are condemned criminals! We are supposed to die! But He took all these burdens! He paid for our debts! He died for us! Why can I not submit to Jesus? That is what I did. I stood for him!"

http://ipost.christianpost.com/news/man-shot-in-the-head-for-refusing-to-deny-christ-12461/
hahahahahaha. Dirty lies. Who will bilieve this trash? Nawo. If boko wan kill u na ur throat dem go cut no be gun dem go use and some people dey believe sef, hahahahahahaha.
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 20, 2013
MostHigh:

Narcisstic egomaniac. grin grin

Yet another ploy to avoid the question. Keep trying.

Please answer these questions, they're very important to me.
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by MostHigh: 2:29pm On Nov 20, 2013
rudedough:

Don't sway away from the questions. You're trying too hard.

The bible specifically mentioned "Children" not "man". What kind of sins can "Children" commit to warrant their death?

I've answered your question, please answer mine.

And hey! You just said MF(Murderf**ker). You seem really angry about something. I wonder why such a knowledgeable, intelligent and righteous person like yourself who's most definitely guaranteed a front row sit into heaven would become so upset about rudedough's questions.

Quickly answer the questions please, let's give peace a chance.

Do you have the knowledge of karma AKA as you sow, so ye shall reap?

Do you have the knowledge of re-incarnation or the world after or the world to come?

This is all relating to your questions as well so do well to answer them YES or NO quickly quickly so peace can rain grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by MostHigh: 2:30pm On Nov 20, 2013
rudedough:

Yet another ploy to avoid the question. Keep trying.

Please answer these questions, they're very important to me.

You play like a scratched cd. grin grin

Just saying.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 20, 2013
obadiah777: does not matter who the they are. the point of that verse is telling you how you deny christ. you are going off tangent now.

it matters who 'they' are. If we know who 'they' are, then we can know whether the gentle man fit in to the 'they' and whether he deserves the comments you made about him.
I am suprised you are alluding that it doesnt matter who 'they' are. Let's just dissect the scriptures you quoted to make your case and call him silly.
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 20, 2013
rudedough:

When you've read your bible, let me know so I can show you some scriptures of your God ordering the ra.pe of virgins, murder and looting of cities.

certain parts of the bible are for bible students. there are no prophesies in them. the book of kings is one of those books. i dont need any resource in it. i am no religious studies student. books i read are genesis, then deuteronomy. and then job all the way down to revelations. so everything between job and revelations is for prophets. and before the book of job i read genesis and deuteronomy. but now that we have established that, i just went to read your story and it is an easy story to understand. here it goes

so elijah ( which is a name that represents israel. but within that name are two factions, the elect and non-elect israel ). and based on the animal that came out of the bush to tear the children i can emphatically tell you that the medo-persian empire was in charge of the world then. the medo-persian empire is represented by two bears

daniel 7 vs 5 And behold another beast, a second, like to a bear, and it raised up itself on one side, and it had three ribs in the mouth of it between the teeth of it: and they said thus unto it, Arise, devour much flesh. <<<< second beast aka medo-persian empire

and at this point in time israel is in a backslidden state hence why they have been compassed by gentile empires. the backslidden state is referred to as being bald. when you are bald it means you are backslidden because the head of the man is christ. it means the covering of your head has been removed. christ has turned his back on israel. so they are bald

1 corinthians 11 vs 3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

and the children are the youngest race on the planet. the children of edom aka caucasians >> psalms 137 vs 7 Remember, O LORD, the children of Edom in the day of Jerusalem; who said, Rase it, rase it, even to the foundation thereof.

so now lets add the story up. caucasians were laughing at the conquered and depressed state of the negros ( israel ) during their captivity in the medopersian empire ( israel was under slavery under the medopersians ) so the lord caused the medopersians to attack and destroy the caucasians. simple and straightforward

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 20, 2013
Those who keep preaching that there's no Creator think about this:
How did this world came to be?
Who instructed the earth to rotate round the sun on a particular path without mistake?
Observe yourself...can't you see you're a masterpeice, who designed you? You'd probably say, you evolve by chance, but you're wrong until we see homo sapiens evolve into higher beings.
Why do we feel hungry, thirsty or asleep?...same reason why a computer is programmed to do certain things...who programmed us to feel this way?
We create things from existing things, who then created these 'things' out of nothing?
I'm still waiting for that scientist that can do that.

I'm not trying to covince you though, coz It's a waste of precious time to convince someone who has made up his/her mind otherwise.
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 20, 2013
MostHigh:

You play like a scratched cd. grin grin

Just saying.

You're trying too hard to avoid a simple YES/NO question.

I wonder what you'll be doing if I had engaged you in a live debate like I do to those Sunday preachers who run away and never return despite promising to return the upper Sunday.

You should better study your bible and decide your faith. Don't be a Christian because your parents are Christians or because it's a norm to be in a religious group.

Read the bible slowly and understand it, and I assure you, you will gladly dump it in the trash. Ask anyone who has studied and understood the bible thoroughly.

But for now my question still stands.

grin grin
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 20, 2013
and let me add, pastors may run when you start your rambling but to me your knowledge of the bible is infantile. you dont know the deep meanings of scriptures. you have no esoteric knowledge. you are childs play. i have encountered harder and tougher atheists than you . and i mean 1000 times tougher and i brought them down to their knees and converted them. so dont go riding on your high horse thinking you have knowledge. your knowledge is sub-par. no deep understanding of scriptures @ rudeclough

if you had deep understanding of the scriptures you wouldnt be an atheist. you would be on this side

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by dynatress: 2:49pm On Nov 20, 2013
MEILYN: what does this have to do with what he posted? Read previous pages before you come and start saying bulls.hit..
oh pls shut up! read, understand before u comnent or quote me
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 20, 2013
obadiah777: certain parts of the bible are for bible students. there are no prophesies in them. the book of kings is one of those books. i dont need any resource in it. i am no religious studies student. books i read are genesis, then deuteronomy. and then job all the way down to revelations. so everything between job and revelations is for prophets. and before the book of job i read genesis and deuteronomy. but now that we have established that, i just went to read your story and it is an easy story to understand. here it goes

so elijah ( which is a name that represents israel. but within that name are two factions, the elect and non-elect israel ). and based on the animal that came out of the bush to tear the children i can emphatically tell you that the medo-persian empire was in charge of the world then. the medo-persian empire is represented by two bears

daniel 7 vs 5 And behold another beast, a second, like to a bear, and it raised up itself on one side, and it had three ribs in the mouth of it between the teeth of it: and they said thus unto it, Arise, devour much flesh. <<<< second beast aka medo-persian empire

and at this point in time israel is in a backslidden state hence why they have been compassed by gentile empires. the backslidden state is referred to as being bald. when you are bald it means you are backslidden because the head of the man is christ. it means the covering of your head has been removed. christ has turned his back on israel. so they are bald

1 corinthians 11 vs 3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

and the children are the youngest race on the planet. the children of edom aka caucasians >> psalms 137 vs 7 Remember, O LORD, the children of Edom in the day of Jerusalem; who said, Rase it, rase it, even to the foundation thereof.

so now lets add the story up. caucasians were laughing at the conquered and depressed state of the negros ( israel ) during their captivity in the medopersian empire ( israel was under slavery under the medopersians ) so the lord caused the medopersians to attack and destroy the caucasians. simple and straightforward

I can't believe I wasted 2 mins of my life reading this rubbish all the way down. WTH!! grin grin

Orisirisi interpretation. You that haven't read the bible is trying to teach us what your gulder drinking pastor taught you. Na wa ooo cheesy

Christianity Odikwa very risky grin
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 20, 2013
rudedough:

I can't believe I wasted 2 mins of my life reading this rubbish all the way down. WTH!! grin grin

Orisirisi interpretation. You that haven't read the bible is trying to teach us what your gulder drinking pastor taught you. Na wa ooo cheesy

Christianity Odikwa very risky grin
the comeback of a defeated man. i have read the entire bible. but as someone who is not a bible student i have my focus. and my focus is on prophetic books. which would be everything from job to revelation. and then genesis and deuteronomy.

other books like kings, numbers, chronicles, joshua, judges are just history. these are scriptures for people who study religion in school. i do not so i dont focus on those.
wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

Patrick Henry Edet To Wed After Resignation From Catholic Priesthood / Ayo Oritsejafor & His Wife Surrounded By Security (pic) / If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.