Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,125 members, 7,880,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:01 PM

Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ (43038 Views)

Church Sends Man Letter For Refusing To Pay Dues / 11 Christian Missionaries Crucified And Beheaded: They Refused To Deny Christ / Is It Sinful To Deny Christ Under Threat Of Death? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 20, 2013
Sunglow: You remained me of the book of job,when job was lamenting about his woes he said that when he sees God he will ask him a lot of questions, but when God showed up job was speechless.Why don't you challenge God.just between you and God throw a challenge at Him and demand that He prove Himself(though the word has been tried by fire and it did not fail).We Christian's have not believed carefully made up stories.God Is true and in Him there is no darkness at all

grin grin grin grin seriously?

You must have many imaginary friends. grin grin

If all I've preached to people and all I've written on social media is not enough challenge to your God, maybe you should tell me where he is so that I can go poke him. He may be resting in his golden chair.

Did I hear you say there's no darkness in Your God?

Saint Satan is a righteous man compared to your God
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Sunglow: 12:07pm On Nov 20, 2013
rudedough:

Man evolved. God did not create any brain or hands or legs. He simply doesn't exist.

But how could you believe that a trigger happy murderous tyrant of a God can create a man? Huh?

You should help yourself with some biology textbooks to know how babies are made. Just in case you don't know what humping is grin grin
Romans 1v18:for the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men,who hold the truth in unrighteousness; v19:Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them;for God had she wed it unto them.v20:for the invisible things of him from creation of the world are clearly seen,being understood by the things that are made,even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse.
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by kolima1067(m): 12:09pm On Nov 20, 2013
mamsong9:

When would you people get tired of spreading your fake way of life using deception? you like looking for sympathizers that you can confused and turn them to worship Jesus the Human being. I want you to know that we people have not forgotten the fact that you create boko haram. There are thousands of undeniably facts around us today. so stop trying creating something out of nothing, your deception is no longer working. Boko Haram is your babyand you would continue to nurse it In-sha-Allah.
c dis big fool.ur mohammed or wot d Bleep is his name is d leader of boko haram.u re all cofused evil spirits
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 20, 2013
MEILYN: he didnt ask anybody to deny Christ, he only said, you deny Christ with your deeds and not your mouth, God is not a carnal man, even Satan wont deny Christ, he knows Christ is the Messiah, he believes in Christ, but he has no good deeds, therefore you deny Christ with your deeds not mouth.

"They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate." (Titus 1:16).
abi ? lol

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 20, 2013
MEILYN: i can see you lack English comprehension, i dont know what you were trying to say up there, but Peter didnt sin by denying Jesus with his mouth, you sin when you transgress the law. Peter denying Christ wasnt with mouth anyway, but you wont understand, because you allow gentiles/ whites teach you the scripture that was written by your fore fathers. Wake up Mr man.
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by kolima1067(m): 12:19pm On Nov 20, 2013
tintingz: LMAO! Is this how they give you lies for evangelism? Quote out where Mohammed(sa) got his inspiration from your 'anjonu'? grin cheesy quote it out am waiting.

I read english Quran online, on phone and I have copies of them at home so cut the crap. smiley

Again does the bible god has an evil spirit? (1 Samuel 18:10) maybe your bible god is the demon.
k i will give u where it is written in d screwed up quran wen i get home.u know am saying d truth.i just pray my goat has not eaten dat part of d quran as d sheep ate many verses of d quran aisha kept under her pillow after mohammed died.bunch of liars.ur leaders re just cooking p stories for u guys.smh
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 20, 2013
tintingz: Funny and confused christians denying God by word to save your life doesn't mean you reject God by heart you only save your life even Abraham father of faith lied to save himself from pharao (Gen 12:12), Islam is still the religion that understand nature and humans smiley

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by NdTheophilus(m): 12:21pm On Nov 20, 2013
i cn't blame u aboki bcus wat person dnt no pass am is d fault of ur ancestors bt i will advices u 2 jst pick up any christian bible around u and read the gospel of mathew 16:25-26 or end it will not harm or kill u instead it will change ur life completely and give u a new life in christ Jesus. Be bless as u read it.
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:22pm On Nov 20, 2013
US Names Boko Haram 'Terrorists' to Help Nigeria 'Root Out Extremism'; Christian Group 'Grateful' to God for Answered Prayers

BY NICOLA MENZIE , CHRISTIAN POST REPORTER
November 13, 2013|3:40 pm

The United States government named on Wednesday Nigerian-based extremist group Boko Haram and its splinter faction Ansaru as foreign terrorist organizations, which is welcome news for a U.S.-based Christian Nigerian organization that has been pressuring both the Obama administration and the Nigerian government for over a year to crack down on the Islamist militants.

"AT LAST, the United States government has done the right thing, and members of the Christian Association of Nigerian-Americans, CANAN, with about 1,000 local churches in the U.S., are grateful to the LORD for answered prayers. We commend the U.S. President Barack Obama and the State Department for this forthright decision," reads a statement from CANAN that was shared with The Christian Post today, on the heels of the State Department's announcement.

The announcement from the U.S. Department of State reveals:

The Department of State has announced the designation of Boko Haram and Ansaru as Foreign Terrorist Organizations (FTO) under Section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act, as amended, and as Specially Designated Global Terrorists under section 1(b) of Executive Order 13224. Boko Haram is a Nigeria-based militant group with links to (al Qaeda) in the Islamic Maghreb (AQIM) that is responsible for thousands of deaths in northeast and central Nigeria over the last several years including targeted killings of civilians. Also operating in Nigeria, Ansaru is a Boko Haram splinter faction that earlier in 2013 kidnapped and executed seven international construction workers.

The State Department insists the terrorist designations are vital and a necessary step for the Nigerian government, led by President Goodluck Jonathan, to find a comprehensive solution "to help root out violent extremism while also addressing the legitimate concerns of the people of northern Nigeria."

"All of our assistance to Nigeria stresses the importance of protecting civilians and ensuring that human rights are respected. That assistance and these designations demonstrate U.S. support for the Nigerian people's fight against Boko Haram and Ansaru," the statement adds.

Boko Haram, waging Jihad in Nigeria's northern state since 2009, has publicly acknowledged its desire to Islamicize the African country by systematically targeting Christians and other civilians, while also amassing casualties among the military and government forces. In a September attack, the militants appeared to randomly target residents of in the country's Borno State, killing at least 160 civilians.

In addition to kidnapping and killing several foreigners living or working in Nigeria, Ansaru has been blamed for the November 2012 deadly attack on a police station in Abuja and a January 2013 attack on state security services

A statement issued by the White House Wednesday emphasized the Obama administration's commitment to helping Nigeria bring an end to internal strife.

"As President Obama emphasized when he met with Nigerian President Jonathan in September, we encourage Nigeria to pursue a comprehensive counterterrorism approach that uses law enforcement tools effectively, creates economic opportunity, and ensures that human rights are protected and respected," the statement reads. "The United States stands firmly with the people of Nigeria in their efforts to bring the terrorist violence perpetrated by these groups to an end."

Calling the White House and State Department statements "gratifying," the Christian Association of Nigerian-Americans (CANAN) president applauded the U.S. government "for rising up eventually 'to call a spade a spade.'"

"It is also our hope that with this significant turn by the U.S. government today, a greater American involvement in the fight against these terror groups would ensue, because there is still a lot more work to be done," reads a statement attributed to CANAN President Dr. James Fadele.

CANAN representatives, comprised of clergymen and Christian professionals, have been pressing the U.S. to name Boko Haram a terrorist organization since its founding in September 2012. The Christian organization believes Boko Haram's supporters are wealthy and help in facilitating the transport of weapons to the militants. The Obama administration's FTO designation of Ansaru and Boko Haram, whose name reportedly means "Western education is sinful," allows U.S. financial and banking institutions to put a freeze on any related assets held in the country.

http://www.christianpost.com/news/us-names-boko-haram-terrorists-to-help-nigeria-root-out-extremism-christian-group-grateful-to-god-for-answered-prayers-108705/cpf

The American's are now seeing the true picture of the situation on ground. Let's see what they will do about it. undecided
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 20, 2013
MostHigh:

They can never get it Sire.smiley

Only for the elect is such knowledge revealed.

Interdenominational= denying the gathering of yaselves, simple.smiley

Where you baptised in the name of olukoya or adefarasi?

Ignorance is no excuse.
grin grin grin righttt

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by tintingz(m): 12:26pm On Nov 20, 2013
kolima1067: k i will give u where it is written in d screwed up quran wen i get home.u know am saying d truth.i just pray my goat has not eaten dat part of d quran as d sheep ate many verses of d quran aisha kept under her pillow after mohammed died.bunch of liars.ur leaders re just cooking p stories for u guys.smh
Go and smoke your weed, you need it grin
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by MostHigh: 12:33pm On Nov 20, 2013
rudedough:

grin grin grin grin seriously?

You must have many imaginary friends. grin grin

If all I've preached to people and all I've written on social media is not enough challenge to your God, maybe you should tell me where he is so that I can go poke him. He may be resting in his golden chair.

Did I hear you say there's no darkness in Your God?

Saint Satan is a righteous man compared to your God

Poor soul.smiley

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 20, 2013
Sunglow: Romans 1v18:for the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men,who hold the truth in unrighteousness; v19:Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them;for God had she wed it unto them.v20:for the invisible things of him from creation of the world are clearly seen,being understood by the things that are made,even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse.

Your manner of dialogue is faulty. Must you read from the "holybook"?

You're reading me a verse from the book of a man that says "thou shall not kill" but has killed over 25 Million People in the old testament and is promising to send billions to eternal suffering and death in the new testament.

What a wonderful expression of love? grin grin

Like I said I've read that book even more than your pastor, don't you think I've concluded based on well scrutinised evidence that the stories of God is as fake as the stories of superman?

I'll rather waste my time watching spongebob than read that storybook again.

I feel sorry for you guys.
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by MEILYN(m): 12:34pm On Nov 20, 2013
"He that hideth hatred with lying lips, and he that uttereth a slander, is a fool. In the multitude of words there wanteth not sin: but he that refraineth his lips is wise." (Proverbs 10:18-19).

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by MEILYN(m): 12:36pm On Nov 20, 2013
MostHigh:

Poor soul.smiley
grin grin
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by kolima1067(m): 12:36pm On Nov 20, 2013
tintingz: Go and smoke your weed, you need it grin
lol i will use part of d ur quran to smoke d weed.i hope i wont turn to anjonu
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 20, 2013
MostHigh:

Poor soul.smiley

Rich soul grin
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 20, 2013
obadiah777: be wise as serpents meaning be cunny but harmless as doves. Lord knows as christians in a dark world you would be put in many trying situations that you need to get out of. hence >>> matthew 10 vs 16 Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, the guy in the video was being over-righteous. scripture says do not be over-righteous

ecclesiastes 7 vs 16 Be not righteous over much; neither make thyself over wise: why shouldest thou destroy thyself?

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by MostHigh: 12:39pm On Nov 20, 2013
rudedough:

Rich soul grin

Thanx.smiley

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 20, 2013
MostHigh:

Thanx.smiley

You all claim to be Christians and you serve a merciful God, yet not a single person can boldly talk about the atrocities of your God.

Is it that you don't want to talk about it or you're afraid of going to hell?

Either way, it's cowardly to run away from the truth.

Your holybook makes Satan look like a saint with a death count of only 10 people authorised by the Chief executor himself, who toppled his contender with a scaling 25 Million.

What a loving God you serve? grin grin
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 20, 2013
MostHigh:

Poor soul.smiley
rudedough is a man destined for the nukes. he is very stiff necked and rebellious. highly reprobate. and an unrepentant scoffer and gainsayer cheesy
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by MostHigh: 12:51pm On Nov 20, 2013
rudedough:

You all claim to be Christians and you serve a merciful God, yet not a single person can boldly talk about the atrocities of your God.

Is it that you don't want to talk about it or you're afraid of going to hell?

Either way, it's cowardly to run away from the truth.

Your holybook makes Satan look like a saint with a death count of only 10 people authorised by the Chief executor himself, while he toppled Satan with a scaling 25 Million.

What a loving God you serve? grin grin

There you go getting all emotional and presumtious again.smiley

I never told you I am a christian.

I worship the most high God Bodily. smiley

But ye do not know where ye are coming from neither where ye will return to after your incarnation here is done.

Now that is truly truly sad.sad

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by MostHigh: 12:52pm On Nov 20, 2013
obadiah777: rudedough is a man destined for the nukes. he is very stiff necked and rebellious. highly reprobate. and an unrepentant scoffer and gainsayer cheesy

The man needs deliverance.

Not the MFM kind though.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by MEILYN(m): 12:56pm On Nov 20, 2013
MostHigh:

The man needs deliverance.

Not the MFM kind though.

grin grin grin
grin grin
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by ajbiggie(m): 12:57pm On Nov 20, 2013
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 20, 2013
MostHigh:

But ye do not know where ye are coming from neither where ye will return to after your incarnation here is done.

Denying your religion is twice as cowardly as not owning up to the truth.

Is the Most High God not the same man that murders children in the "Holy Bible"?

You should better go join Jesus at the gas station where you guys play tricks to amuse the crowd. Like turning water to wine and feeding 5000 men with 5 loaves of bread and 2 fishes. grin grin
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 20, 2013
MostHigh:

indeed sad sire grin grin
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by onnairaland(f): 1:02pm On Nov 20, 2013
Adek15: this man is so dumb. He should learn how to set up propaganda properly b4 attacking islam.

Did he? Did he, really? I can only see man professing his faith!
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 20, 2013
obadiah777: rudedough is a man destined for the nukes. he is very stiff necked and rebellious. highly reprobate. and an unrepentant scoffer and gainsayer cheesy

Rudedough is this and that but you all know how to avoid the truth.

Did your God murder innocent Children of Egypt who has no hand in the dealings of Pharaoh? YES/NO

Did your God murder little children for acting their age when they laughed at the bald head of Elijah? YES/NO

If you can answer my questions, I'll give my life to Christ. grin grin

If you can't then you're not any different from the uncivilised rascal you call your God.
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by MostHigh: 1:14pm On Nov 20, 2013
rudedough:

Did your God murder innocent Children of Egypt who has no hand in the dealings of Pharaoh? YES/NO

Did your God murder little children for acting their age when they laughed at the bald head of Elijah? YES/NO

If you can't then you're not any different from the uncivilised rascal you call your God.

What is your obsession with death and the loss of life?

Why not curse the most high also for all the beutifull babies born this very second while you are at it

What man cannot understand he fears, stop living in fear.smiley

Why cant you see the beuty that abounds in the creation

Whatever you focus on that you are or will become for sure

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by onnairaland(f): 1:15pm On Nov 20, 2013
rudedough:

Beware and bewarned!!!!!!!
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 20, 2013
MostHigh:

What is your obsession with death and the loss of life?

Why not curse the most high also for all the beutifull babies born this very second while you are at it

What man cannot understand he fears, stop living in fear.smiley

Why cant you see the beuty that abounds in the creation

Whatever you focus on that you are or will become for sure

grin grin Running away from the questions again.

Answer the question YES/NO or STFU and accept that your God is an uncivilised tyrant who should be on death row if he was for real.

Merciful God indeed

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

Patrick Henry Edet To Wed After Resignation From Catholic Priesthood / Ayo Oritsejafor & His Wife Surrounded By Security (pic) / If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.