Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,132 members, 7,880,545 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:45 PM

Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ (43041 Views)

Church Sends Man Letter For Refusing To Pay Dues / 11 Christian Missionaries Crucified And Beheaded: They Refused To Deny Christ / Is It Sinful To Deny Christ Under Threat Of Death? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Okijajuju1(m): 9:02am On Nov 20, 2013
lumeneng22: .What do u mean by the blood of jeus couldnt save him and he is alive to tell his story?

So you call carrying a bullet in the head saving the person?! grin

Typical basic nigga attitude.. grin

Enter Iraq and see many people with higher calibre bullets inside their heads walking around.. grin
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 20, 2013
Sunglow: And who gave man the brain to acquire all this knowledge and create all this medical solutions? The devil?!!!!!!!!!!

Man goes to school, study, researched, some died in the process of their discovery, others took it up until they got to the root, wrote a book, journal, published scientific papers, young scientists like myself reads, experiment, continue researching, write journals, I die, others continue, it's a never ending loop.

But you Christians sit in your house and read the bible and hope God comes like a thief in the night and take you to heaven. You guys must be delusional.
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by yemmy75(m): 9:10am On Nov 20, 2013
Okija_juju: You mean the Blood of Jeus couldnt save him?

I'm shocked... grin

And that lousy Boko guy who shot him should be shot in the head for missing..
Ewu
Couldn't save him? R u blind?? Who gave d report
Try daring BH like he did and see whether u wouldn't die like a sallah ram
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by anochuko01(m): 9:11am On Nov 20, 2013
rudedough:

[b]I don't have a PhD, I like to play with math and I did physics in both high school and foundation. The calculation I did was ballistic trajectory of a projectile which is basic physics I learnt in foundation. Nothing spectacular if you passed high school.

Science is a continuous study of life and its environment based solely on research, no one can claim to know it all.

Your questions about the human mind and the origin of moral is a little senseless. It's like asking how a lion developed the instinct of a predator or how the human instinct is that of survival.

If you're going to tell me that the bible teaches moral, then you really haven't read the bible or your mind cannot process what you read.

Your understanding of the Medical symbol is pretty lame if you're going to relate it to Moses mounting a bronze snake on a pole.

Have you read anything about Greek mythology "Olympian god called Hermes"? You might want to read about it and understand the history of Medicine which started from Hermes being a doctor to travellers.

Medicine cannot be fake cos you have proof of its benefits everyday. You can find proofs in vaccines, you were probably born at the hospital, you take drugs to revitalise yourself, there are drugs for polio, malaria etc.

You can replace a damaged heart, kidney and many other essential organs and all these were made possible through scientific research. Yet scientists work tirelessly to bring more benefits to mankind unlike your God who rested after 6 days. grin grin

As a matter of fact Science now creates its own heart so there won't be any need to donate a heart in a few years to come.

I've shown you many proof of the benefits of Science in the real world. Now show me just 1 proof of what your God has done for the benefit of mankind without reading through your holybook.

I'll be waiting
[/b].
whatever the origin is, you still mentioned a ''god''.
u'v been reading stories of how people are healed of various diseases and bad situations and yet you dont believe. What else do you want? You are waiting till when an angel would appear to you? Look bro, there's no explanation we can give to a person healed from cancer and HIV WITHOUT ANY MEDICATION.
Even a whole AMERICA references GOD let alone one 'nobody' somewhere.
Take a clue from BEN CARSON. It'll do you more good.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by yemmy75(m): 9:12am On Nov 20, 2013
Okija_juju:

So you call carrying a bullet in the head saving the person?! grin

Typical basic nigga attitude.. grin

Enter Iraq and see many people with higher calibre bullets inside their heads walking around.. grin

Would u rather die or carry bullets in ur head?
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by MEILYN(m): 9:15am On Nov 20, 2013
silvernice:

you get it wrong @infant Peter went to be the head of the church. Jesus Christ is the head of the congregation as found in the Bible. I leave the rest of your lines for others.
i can see you lack English comprehension, i dont know what you were trying to say up there, but Peter didnt sin by denying Jesus with his mouth, you sin when you transgress the law. Peter denying Christ wasnt with mouth anyway, but you wont understand, because you allow gentiles/ whites teach you the scripture that was written by your fore fathers. Wake up Mr man.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 20, 2013
ebosed:

how many twins in their thousands did your culture destroy?
how many many thousands died as ritual sacrifice?
What you dont know is more than what you think you know

At least they didn't kill as much as over 25 million men, women and children your merciful God killed in the bible for unnecessary reasons.

Should I list the unbelievable reasons your forgiving God kills people for? Cos I can do it right now and right here.
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by MEILYN(m): 9:18am On Nov 20, 2013
rudedough:

Man goes to school, study, researched, some died in the process of their discovery, others took it up until they got to the root, wrote a book, journal, published scientific papers, young scientists like myself reads, experiment, continue researching, write journals, I die, others continue, it's a never ending loop.

But you Christians sit in your house and read the bible and hope God comes like a thief in the night and take you to heaven. You guys must be delusional.
hehehe, time will tell. [Had i known]

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by MEILYN(m): 9:31am On Nov 20, 2013
Sunglow: Yes!Obadiah and his likes are grin grin
But you do err, Obadiah teaches the real gospel of Christ.... You dont know what hypocrisy means.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 20, 2013
anochuko01:
whatever the origin is, you still mentioned a ''god''.
u'v been reading stories of how people are healed of various diseases and bad situations and yet you dont believe. What else do you want? You are waiting till when an angel would appear to you? Look bro, there's no explanation we can give to a person healed from cancer and HIV WITHOUT ANY MEDICATION.
Even a whole AMERICA references GOD let alone one 'nobody' somewhere.
Take a clue from BEN CARSON. It'll do you more good.

The "god" is a myth, Science did not lie about it. But Christians? Never, they'll rather lie and deceive to proof God's existence.

Dude you can test HIV negative after testing HIV positive. If you know anything about medicine, you'll know that the HIV test doesn't detect the virus but the antibodies.

This doesn't mean you're HIV negative, the virus is still in your system. Ever heard of the Medical term "window period"?

Which cancer was healed? An ordinary inflammatory disease, these pastors will not waste time to name it cancer. Rubbish!!

Bro if you cannot point out the benefit of your merciful God to mankind, kindly STFU and stop beating around the bush
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by kulumo: 9:41am On Nov 20, 2013
iluvweed: LOL.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I WILL CONVERT AND SHOUT ALLAH AKBAR FOR JUST 500 AIR-TIME..... undecided

TALKLESS OF GUN........ shocked..........I WILL CHANGE MY NAME TO SHEKAU ASAP!

Na weed they worry you. You don't have anything to live and die for than Weed and Airtime. Your life is only. Worth just that. There's something more than death...Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by dynatress: 9:41am On Nov 20, 2013
obadiah777: stupid man. he should have denied christ their and not been shot. what he doesnt know is you dont deny christ with your mouth. you deny christ with your deeds. so simply saying 'i deny christ' just so as not to be shot is in fact not an actual denial of christ. denial of christ is in your deeds. like scripture says be wise as serpents. this dude is not wise at all
seriously? have u tought of what it means to accept a religion? that is what islamist understand dats why it's difficult to convert dem to any other faith.
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 20, 2013
MEILYN: hehehe, time will tell. [Had i known]

Keep deceiving yourself.

The truth is right before your eyes but you just can't smell the coffee.

If I'm to choose between the myth God and the devil, I'll choose the devil cos God killed an estimate of over 25 million people while the devil killed only 10 of which God was a spectator and he let it happen as a test.

If God was for real, he'll be sitting on death row.

The devil is a saint compared to the atrocities of God. Open your eyes.
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by bryanarinze: 9:43am On Nov 20, 2013
rudedough:

The "god" is a myth, Science did not lie about it. But Christians? Never, they'll rather lie and deceive to proof God's existence.

Dude you can test HIV negative after testing HIV positive. If you know anything about medicine, you'll know that the HIV test doesn't detect the virus but the antibodies.

This doesn't mean you're HIV negative, the virus is still in your system. Ever heard of the Medical term "window period"?

Which cancer was healed? An ordinary inflammatory disease, these pastors will not waste time to name it cancer. Rubbish!!

Bro if you cannot point out the benefit of your merciful God to mankind, kindly STFU and stop beating around the bush
[quote aut
rudedough:

hor=rudedough]

.[/quote]

my Friend, God is not what someone should and can convince you of. its something you experience and believe in PERSONALLY. So all you have said in this post is not devoid of reason in a sense but we pray for you and hope one day you will experience God in your own way. Peace
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by MEILYN(m): 9:44am On Nov 20, 2013
dynatress: seriously? have u tought of what it means to accept a religion? that is what islamist understand dats why it's difficult to convert dem to any other faith.
what does this have to do with what he posted? Read previous pages before you come and start saying bulls.hit..
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by anochuko01(m): 9:45am On Nov 20, 2013
rudedough:

despite all this research, steve jobs still died despite the fact that he could afford the treatments.
like i said, learn 4rm BEN CARSON....i dnt think u are as intelligent as he is
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by tintingz(m): 9:51am On Nov 20, 2013
Funny and confused christians denying God by word to save your life doesn't mean you reject God by heart you only save your life even Abraham father of faith lied to save himself from pharao (Gen 12:12), Islam is still the religion that understand nature and humans smiley

4 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by MEILYN(m): 9:55am On Nov 20, 2013
tintingz: Funny and confused christians denying God by word to save your life doesn't mean you reject God by heart you only save your life even Abraham father of faith lied to save himself from pharao (Gen 12:12), Islam is still the religion that understand nature and humans smiley
you have spoken well apart 4rm the bolded, how come these christians dont understand these stuffs? Even a muslim understood it, with a bible verse too.

[b]"And it came to pass, when he was come near to enter into Egypt, that he said unto Sarai his wife, Behold now, I know that thou art a fair woman to look upon:" (Genesis 12:11).

"Therefore it shall come to pass, when the Egyptians shall see thee, that they shall say, This is his wife: and they will kill me, but they will save thee alive. Say, I pray thee, thou art my sister: that it may be well with me for thy sake; and my soul shall live because of thee." (Genesis 12:12-13).

"And the LORD plagued Pharaoh and his house with great plagues because of Sarai Abram’s wife. And Pharaoh called Abram, and said, What is this that thou hast done unto me? why didst thou not tell me that she was thy wife?" (Genesis 12:17-18).

"Why saidst thou, She is my sister? so I might have taken her to me to wife: now therefore behold thy wife, take her, and go thy way. And Pharaoh commanded his men concerning him: and they sent him away, and his wife, and all that he had." (Genesis 12:19-20).[/b] hehehe, verse 19 is kinda funny.
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 20, 2013
bryan arinze: hor=rudedough]

my Friend, God is not what someone should and can convince you of. its something you experience and believe in PERSONALLY. So all you have said in this post is not devoid of reason in a sense but we pray for you and hope one day you will experience God in your own way. Peace

At the bolded, please advice your brothers in Christ to keep their religion to themselves and stop going to people's houses to disrupt their own PERSONAL religion.

And if you may, also ask them to stop crying Holy Ghost fire on the devil, the man did nothing wrong. He only deceived Eve to eat an apple grin grin

If there was a killing competition between God and Satan, God will be going home with the trophy and other winning prices.
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 20, 2013
anochuko01:
despite all this research, steve jobs still died despite the fact that he could afford the treatments.
like i said, learn 4rm BEN CARSON....i dnt think u are as intelligent as he is

Dude everyone dies, trees die, animal dies, death is inevitable. Even your Jesus died of tetanus infections when he was nailed to the cross grin grin

I shouldn't be having this debate with you but I hope someday you'll come to realise that you've been enslaved to the bondage of religion.
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Danmas: 10:05am On Nov 20, 2013
I pity my fellow Nigerians especially some NDas' . We are suppose to be literate enough to understand cheap propagandas inspite of our religious differences. Two days b4 it was 60yrs old french eng'r escaping on okada and today is anti christ shooting this useless, dumb man who doesnt know how to incite violence quickly.The man is so dump and we all succomb to making some silly and abusive comments. NIGERIANS BE WISE? ONE NIGERIAN!
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by tintingz(m): 10:07am On Nov 20, 2013
MEILYN: you have spoken well apart 4rm the bolded, how come these christians dont understand these stuffs? Even a muslim understood it.
Yes in Islam it is called "Taqiyya"

a form of religious dissimulation, or a legal dispensation whereby a believing individual can deny his faith or commit otherwise illegal or blasphemous acts while they are at risk of significant persecution.

www.en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiyya

Our deeds/heart is what is most important to God not only our words

Yes Islam understand humans and nature
smiley

3 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by MostHigh: 10:55am On Nov 20, 2013
obadiah777: it says dont deny the assembly of others in the truth seeing as iron sharpens iron. didnt mention organized religion. big difference

They can never get it Sire.smiley

Only for the elect is such knowledge revealed.

Interdenominational= denying the gathering of yaselves, simple.smiley

Where you baptised in the name of olukoya or adefarasi?

Ignorance is no excuse.

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Aboudaiby: 11:20am On Nov 20, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
foreign religion sha.

judaism gives birth to christianity.

christianity kills jews.

christianity gives birth to islam.

islam kills christians.

so whos fault be this?

I blame abraham.

Worship the Gods of your ancestors.

Pray in peace.

Celeberate your culture.

Experience Spirituality.

The Gods for Nigeria. cool

worship gods of our acenstors? U men d gods that ask for human-head? Then ile-ife(osun state) is a place for u to b right nw, since non-indigines head thru oro is used as sacrifice to gods @ olojo festival in ife is near who(esp non-ife) dare walk in night is gone..@topic, thank God for keeping d man save n healthy from religion of piece'(s?) [thai,myamar,philipines,kenyans,chinese,russian,9jarian etc] knows better what islamic peace meant
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 20, 2013
It's amazing people still believe in this nonsense and take it seriously.

God killed 25 Million people including women and children, yet referred to as a loving and merciful God.

Hitler killed only 6 Million and history remembers him as an evil man.

You Christians are funny people. grin

Dear God, please come and take these people to your golden kingdom let's have peace on earth. Your swift response will be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Incrizz(f): 11:26am On Nov 20, 2013
MostHigh:

We are speaking of intention here

The book of Mathew chapters 5 to 7 comprise the sermon on the mount

If we look at math 5:21,22,27,28 we see where the master explicitly transfers the offence from the overt act to the motive or better still the Intention

Its not what you say but what you do grin grin
deltateam: Study Romans 10:10 you will discover the grave error of your logic .'............with mouth[size=36pt]
confession[/size]

is made unto salvation'.
luluosas:
You are the one that is not wise okay.
Matthew 10: 32-33. 32 "Whosoever therefore shall [size=40pt]confess[/size] me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven. 33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven" - Jesus Christ.
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by MostHigh: 11:28am On Nov 20, 2013
Incrizz:

Whats your definition of confession?

From your intepretation we should all be shouting at the top of our voices everywhere all day everyday.smiley that we are followers of yashua,

Sounds quite hypocrytical to me

But hey whatever works for you abi.

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Sunglow: 11:28am On Nov 20, 2013
rudedough:

My question is,who created the human brain?
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by vitaeterna: 11:39am On Nov 20, 2013
iluvweed: LOL.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I WILL CONVERT AND SHOUT ALLAH AKBAR FOR JUST 500 AIR-TIME..... undecided

TALKLESS OF GUN........ shocked..........I WILL CHANGE MY NAME TO SHEKAU ASAP!

I love your sense of humour. So if they give you 1500 air time, na die be dat. You go reach mecca
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Incrizz(f): 11:40am On Nov 20, 2013
MostHigh:

Whats your definition of confession?

From your intepretation we should all be shouting at the top of our voices everywhere all day everyday.smiley that we are followers of yashua,

Sounds quite hypocrytical to me

But hey whatever works for you abi.

Smh
OLAADEGBU: [size=40pt]"They wanted me to[/size] deny Jesus.
deltateam: Study Romans 10:10 you will discover the grave error of your logic .'............with mouth
[size=36pt]confession[/size]
is made unto salvation'.
luluosas:
You are the one that is not wise okay.
Matthew 10: 32-33. 32 "Whosoever therefore shall [size=40pt]confess[/size] me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven. 33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven" - Jesus Christ.
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 20, 2013
Sunglow: My question is,who created the human brain?

Man evolved. God did not create any brain or hands or legs. He simply doesn't exist.

But how could you believe that a trigger happy murderous tyrant of a God can create a man? Huh?

You should help yourself with some biology textbooks to know how babies are made. Just in case you don't know what humping is grin grin
Re: Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ by Sunglow: 11:49am On Nov 20, 2013
rudedough: It's amazing people still believe in this nonsense and take it seriously.

God killed 25 Million people including women and children, yet referred to as a loving and merciful God.

Hitler killed only 6 Million and history remembers him as an evil man.

You Christians are funny people. grin

Dear God, please come and take these people to your golden kingdom let's have peace on earth. Your swift response will be highly appreciated.

Thanks
You remained me of the book of job,when job was lamenting about his woes he said that when he sees God he will ask him a lot of questions, but when God showed up job was speechless.Why don't you challenge God.just between you and God throw a challenge at Him and demand that He prove Himself(though the word has been tried by fire and it did not fail).We Christian's have not believed carefully made up stories.God Is true and in Him there is no darkness at all

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

Patrick Henry Edet To Wed After Resignation From Catholic Priesthood / Ayo Oritsejafor & His Wife Surrounded By Security (pic) / If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.