Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,684 members, 7,972,530 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 12:31 PM

Effects Of Large Tribal Marks On Faces - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Effects Of Large Tribal Marks On Faces (13886 Views)

Poll: would you an individual with large tribalmarks

yes: 7% (1 vote)
No: 92% (12 votes)
This poll has ended

Photos: Are Tribal Marks Attractive Or Repulsive? / Culture Or Cruelty? Do We Still Need Tribal Marks?(pics) / What Is The Significance Of The Yoruba Tribal Marks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Effects Of Large Tribal Marks On Faces by doyin13(m): 3:40am On Jul 21, 2008
motun_rayo:

Only if they are the small cute ones grin

As your heart so desires. . . . .I hope you don't mind which part of your physiology gets marked though wink wink
Re: Effects Of Large Tribal Marks On Faces by Arnold1(m): 3:40am On Jul 21, 2008
Hannibal:

She might not know what other parts of Nigeria do em tribal marks.
Cut her some slack.

[size=14pt]Queenisha not know other parts of Nigeria with tribal marks[/size] shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Have you seen her descend on the Northern mu'slims on Nairaland ?

I would cut you some slack because you are fairly new to this forum

Queenisha:

It may actually be the therapy he needs

If anything, you are the one in need of serious therapy. You need cleansing from yoruba hatred lipsrsealed

anuofia
Re: Effects Of Large Tribal Marks On Faces by HCH3COO: 3:42am On Jul 21, 2008
motun_rayo:

And for the record i didnt ditch you. . . .i don't use yahoo messenger tongue

Uh huh! you just disappeared into thin air . .
you could have just said "leave me alone"
Re: Effects Of Large Tribal Marks On Faces by HCH3COO: 3:43am On Jul 21, 2008
Arnold1:

[size=14pt]Queenisha not know other parts of Nigeria with tribal marks[/size] shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Have you seen her descend on the Northern mu'slims on Nairaland ?

I would cut you some slack because you are fairly new to this forum

LLOOL! This just about got me rolling on the floor.
Re: Effects Of Large Tribal Marks On Faces by motunrayo4(f): 3:44am On Jul 21, 2008
doyin13:

As your heart so desires. . . . .I hope you don't mind which part of your physiology gets marked though wink wink

On my face silly. . . .

HCH3COO:

Uh huh! you just disappeared into thin air . .
you could have just said[b] "leave me alone"[/b]

Why would I say that?
Re: Effects Of Large Tribal Marks On Faces by HCH3COO: 3:46am On Jul 21, 2008
motun_rayo:

Why would I say that?
You can say anything. Just like you said you were not technologically aware of YIM. you used other words to imply it
Re: Effects Of Large Tribal Marks On Faces by doyin13(m): 3:46am On Jul 21, 2008
rayo baby. . .

Abeg if you did not tell him to leave you alone last nite, pls tell him this nite

After all bonafide playa playa dey holla 'wassup' cool cool cool
Re: Effects Of Large Tribal Marks On Faces by HCH3COO: 3:49am On Jul 21, 2008
chineke godu ! what have i done to merit all these cockblockers.

motun rayo look at what you caused. even arnold is checking you out.
Re: Effects Of Large Tribal Marks On Faces by Arnold1(m): 3:49am On Jul 21, 2008
Motun_rayo

Omo, you look pretty nice in your picture ooo wink

No wonder you are getting so much attention from the guys demm grin
Re: Effects Of Large Tribal Marks On Faces by motunrayo4(f): 3:50am On Jul 21, 2008
HCH3COO:

You can say anything.  Just like you said you were not technologically aware of YIM.  you used other words to imply it
No I didnt I just dont use it

doyin13:

rayo baby. . .

Abeg if you did not tell him to leave you alone last night, please tell him this night

After all bonafide playa playa dey holla 'wassup' cool cool cool
LOL

He didnt do anything to me so why would i tell him to leave me alone. . . hes cool cool
Re: Effects Of Large Tribal Marks On Faces by motunrayo4(f): 3:51am On Jul 21, 2008
Arnold1:

Motun_rayo

Omo, you look pretty nice in your picture ooo wink

No wonder you are getting so much attention from the guys demm grin

Thanks cheesy youre too kind
Re: Effects Of Large Tribal Marks On Faces by HCH3COO: 3:52am On Jul 21, 2008
motun_rayo:

No I didnt I just don't use it
LOL
what do you use then? paper phone, letters, xanga, ?

He didnt do anything to me so why would i tell him to leave me alone. . . hes cool cool
tell 'em babe  kiss
Re: Effects Of Large Tribal Marks On Faces by doyin13(m): 3:53am On Jul 21, 2008
HCH3COO:

chineke godu ! what have i done to merit all these cockblockers.

hehehehe. . . .no hard feelings eh

Arnold1:

Motun_rayo

Omo, you look pretty nice in your picture ooo  wink

No wonder you are getting so much attention from the guys demm  grin

Pls. . .stick to Mongolian chicks

motun_rayo:

No I didnt I just don't use it
LOL

Thats cool. . .but i heard you ain't on YIM. shame. but how else can a more private conversation be errr negotiated.

Facebook perhaps? ? ?
Re: Effects Of Large Tribal Marks On Faces by HCH3COO: 3:55am On Jul 21, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Effects Of Large Tribal Marks On Faces by motunrayo4(f): 3:56am On Jul 21, 2008
HCH3COO:

what do you use then? paper phone, letters, xanga, ?tell 'em babe  kiss

none if them either. . .you see i just got a new laptop and im trying not to mess it up with any of those things

doyin13:

hehehehe. . . .no hard feelings eh

Pleasestick to Mongolian chicks

Thats coolbut i heard you ain't on YIM. shame. but how else can a more private conversation be errr negotiated.

Facebook perhaps? ? ?  
Yeah Im a facebook chick
Re: Effects Of Large Tribal Marks On Faces by doyin13(m): 3:57am On Jul 21, 2008
HCH3COO:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

make u dey open mouth dere. . . . .tsetse fly full nairaland oo
Re: Effects Of Large Tribal Marks On Faces by HCH3COO: 4:00am On Jul 21, 2008
motun_rayo:

none if them eitheryou see i just got a new laptop and im trying not to mess it up with any of those things
Ah ahn! not even email?  I just got a new laptop too so I guess we have something in common.

Yeah I'm a facebook chick
undecided but I have a cellphone.
He won't rub your feet when you come home from work needing a foot massage.
Re: Effects Of Large Tribal Marks On Faces by doyin13(m): 4:02am On Jul 21, 2008
motun_rayo:

Yeah I'm a facebook chick

Niceeeee. . . . .In that case, it is a fait accompli.

Ishe ti pari

give us your facebook link please kiss kiss kiss

HCH3COO:

Ah ahn! not even email? I just got a new laptop too so I guess we have something in common.

Mehn. . . . .see yarnings. LOL
Re: Effects Of Large Tribal Marks On Faces by HCH3COO: 4:05am On Jul 21, 2008
you are not even ashamed of yourself. cry

motun,
how come you never say to me you get facebook.
Re: Effects Of Large Tribal Marks On Faces by motunrayo4(f): 4:07am On Jul 21, 2008
HCH3COO:

you are not even ashamed of yourself. cry

motun,
how come you never say to me you get facebook.
You never asked. . . just give me your facebook link
Re: Effects Of Large Tribal Marks On Faces by HCH3COO: 4:08am On Jul 21, 2008
OMG! ~melts and dies~

you don't have to ask again.  I will post the link 5 times to ensure you see it clearly.

doyin, ntooo! don't you know there's just that special vibe about this one. We connect physically and chemically.
Re: Effects Of Large Tribal Marks On Faces by HCH3COO: 4:12am On Jul 21, 2008
I have encountered an embarassing difficulty parsing the link on here.  What is your email address, I will send it to you.

p.s.  you see doyin hasn't posted for a while.  he ran out of credit and had to recharge his card.
Re: Effects Of Large Tribal Marks On Faces by doyin13(m): 4:14am On Jul 21, 2008
tun tun baby. . . .why u still dey give this boy time of day na
Re: Effects Of Large Tribal Marks On Faces by motunrayo4(f): 4:18am On Jul 21, 2008
HCH3COO

you remember the thread where we first started ill post it there but it'll be taken down in 2 minutes
Re: Effects Of Large Tribal Marks On Faces by HCH3COO: 4:19am On Jul 21, 2008
I don get am.
Re: Effects Of Large Tribal Marks On Faces by doyin13(m): 4:23am On Jul 21, 2008
Ol bob. . .see as dem just put me for gbangba. . . . .

Walahi talahi. . . .this kain shelving i never see. sad sad sad sad

In any case. . . me too I don get the email. . . .so dey expect my mail grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Effects Of Large Tribal Marks On Faces by motunrayo4(f): 4:25am On Jul 21, 2008
doyin13:

Ol bobsee as them just put me for gbangba. . . . .

In any case. . . me too I don get the email. . . .so dey expect my mail grin grin grin grin grin
LOL. . .
Re: Effects Of Large Tribal Marks On Faces by HCH3COO: 4:27am On Jul 21, 2008
doyin13:

Ol bobsee as them just put me for gbangba. . . . .

LMAO how clever.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Bishop Paulinus Ezeokafor's Iwaji (New Yam) Festival 2019 / Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! / Why Are Nigerian Men Intimidated By The Strong Independent Black Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.