Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,563 members, 7,951,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 02:35 PM

Am Afaid To Loose Her ,and She Is Afraid To Loose Me Too, What Should I Do ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Afaid To Loose Her ,and She Is Afraid To Loose Me Too, What Should I Do ? (936 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women / She Is Going To Loose Her Man Because She Can't Cum. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Afaid To Loose Her ,and She Is Afraid To Loose Me Too, What Should I Do ? by lokachine: 9:16am On Nov 20, 2013
please, I need ur advise.My girlf frnd is always afraid of loosing me and am as well having the same fear of loosing her too. Though she is a good girl sha and I don't wnt to loose her. She asks me every day n night if I wont jilt her n am even getting tired of her asking me same question every now n then.Bt I dnt let her know dt am also scared of loosing her too.Pls what sensible thing did u think I can do dat will not make me to be heart broken ? shey u know ladies now.
Re: Am Afaid To Loose Her ,and She Is Afraid To Loose Me Too, What Should I Do ? by demelza: 9:22am On Nov 20, 2013
Instead of you guys enjoying your relationship and all the joys that comes with it, you are busy stressing and worrying about an unknown future. What is the guarantee that you would both be alive tomorrow, why not live now?
Both of you should keep on being scared, nothing do una.
Re: Am Afaid To Loose Her ,and She Is Afraid To Loose Me Too, What Should I Do ? by ITbomb(m): 9:30am On Nov 20, 2013
I guess you two are under 22 , cos that is the age range that ask that questions. The truth is the you will still loose each other in the end so live for the day. Enjoy everyday of the relationship.
Re: Am Afaid To Loose Her ,and She Is Afraid To Loose Me Too, What Should I Do ? by redcliff: 9:32am On Nov 20, 2013
ITbomb: I guess you two are under 22 , cos that is the age range that ask that questions. The truth is the you will still loose each other in the end so live for the day. Enjoy everyday of the relationship.

LMAO! they should go and marry so they wont lose each other..
Re: Am Afaid To Loose Her ,and She Is Afraid To Loose Me Too, What Should I Do ? by Sirgen05(m): 11:21am On Nov 20, 2013
Maybe both of u think u r too good for each other.

The best thing is to discuss ur fears, period!

There come a time like that in relationship, don't prolong yours!
Re: Am Afaid To Loose Her ,and She Is Afraid To Loose Me Too, What Should I Do ? by Mikocake(m): 11:31am On Nov 20, 2013
See first school leaving question..since u are afraid and she is afraid maybe both of u should bear the tittle Mr and Mrs Egwu
Re: Am Afaid To Loose Her ,and She Is Afraid To Loose Me Too, What Should I Do ? by obi4eze(m): 11:45am On Nov 20, 2013
And u will soon lose her. Mark my word!

Any relationship with fear in it will not last.
Advice: Talk to each other and break up before it becomes late...
Re: Am Afaid To Loose Her ,and She Is Afraid To Loose Me Too, What Should I Do ? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 20, 2013
some topics sef. Hian
Re: Am Afaid To Loose Her ,and She Is Afraid To Loose Me Too, What Should I Do ? by redcliff: 7:04pm On Nov 20, 2013
booqee: some topics sef. Hian

Some replies sef. Hian
Re: Am Afaid To Loose Her ,and She Is Afraid To Loose Me Too, What Should I Do ? by pasqal09: 8:38pm On Nov 20, 2013
OP, I tink u should cut down on what ever that's making u this stupid. NONSENSE!!!
Re: Am Afaid To Loose Her ,and She Is Afraid To Loose Me Too, What Should I Do ? by mspee(f): 8:46pm On Nov 20, 2013
Get a strong rope and tie yourselves together! angry

1 Like

Re: Am Afaid To Loose Her ,and She Is Afraid To Loose Me Too, What Should I Do ? by Dubemkelly(m): 8:51pm On Nov 20, 2013
We usually worry over nothing. Just get a super glue n gum urself to her
Re: Am Afaid To Loose Her ,and She Is Afraid To Loose Me Too, What Should I Do ? by pasqal09: 8:57pm On Nov 20, 2013
Na childhood de worry dem

(1) (Reply)

10 Facts About Women !!! / 7 Types Of Girls These days / Is 'tribe' Still An Important Factor In A Typical Nigerian Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.