Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,993 members, 7,942,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 12:37 PM

What do you Wish Mr President today? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What do you Wish Mr President today? (482 Views)

No Programme Of Event Has Been Scheduled For Osinbajo As Acting President- Today / Buhari Meets With Obanikoro, Issoufou, Niger President Today In Abuja [photos[ / If You Were Mr President Today,how Will You Handle Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What do you Wish Mr President today? by yunglykmine(m): 1:22pm On Nov 20, 2013
He is our President ,the Man God has chosen at this time to look after the affairs of the most populous black Nation in the World..The Bible said,Pray for your leaders..Today We hand over Goodluck Ebele Jonathan to God to give him the wisdom to lead us right..Today is our President's birthday..What is your prayer and wishes for President Goodluck Jonathan today?

Re: What do you Wish Mr President today? by LMAyedun(m): 1:35pm On Nov 20, 2013
I wish Mr. President Patience and Goodluck to lead this country in a different direction.
Re: What do you Wish Mr President today? by ChiSun27(m): 1:45pm On Nov 20, 2013
More grace to withstand his adversaries and as well make the right decisions that will put Nigeria on the world map.
Re: What do you Wish Mr President today? by levelszik(m): 1:58pm On Nov 20, 2013
I wish him retainment of the presidential seat till 2019 and the wisdom to divide this country into 5 geopolitical zones(north,middle belt,sw,ss,se) before 2019 amicably.
Re: What do you Wish Mr President today? by yunglykmine(m): 2:31pm On Nov 20, 2013
L.M Ayedun..:
I wish Mr. President Patience and Goodluck to lead this country in a different direction.
Patience and Goodluck indeed.LOL!!!
Re: What do you Wish Mr President today? by LMAyedun(m): 3:01pm On Nov 20, 2013
yunglykmine: Patience and Goodluck indeed.LOL!!!
It takes Patience to govern a country like Nigeria.
Re: What do you Wish Mr President today? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 20, 2013
Sir,
I pray that you will make history and be the last president of this fraud created by the whiteman called Nigeria.
Re: What do you Wish Mr President today? by LMAyedun(m): 4:00pm On Nov 20, 2013
noblezone: Sir,
I pray that you will make history and be the last president of this fraud created by the whiteman called Nigeria.
This prayer is a big Joke and God will not grant your request. Last president ke!!
Re: What do you Wish Mr President today? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:12pm On Nov 20, 2013
I wish him whatever he wishes Nigeria!
Re: What do you Wish Mr President today? by uchrikk(m): 7:42pm On Nov 20, 2013
Happy birthday. Wishing him long life and prosperity.

(1) (Reply)

FACE OFF: Police Withdraws MOPOL Orderlies From Imo Deputy Governor / Anambra State Inconclusive Election, We Saw It Coming / Just A Simple Question::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.