Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,777 members, 7,879,384 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 05:14 PM

Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday (18251 Views)

"I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode / Photos From President Jonathan's Birthday Celebration This Morning. / APC Criticises President Goodluck Jonathan's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday by whitecat007: 3:44am On Nov 21, 2013
Come in here if you are a woman that knows how to ride things and are dying to ride a nairalander like a mechanical bull
Re: Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday by nijanigga: 3:51am On Nov 21, 2013
Help Nigerians plan ahead because the end of Nigerian oil is coming closer than we thought. "Toyota eyes mass production of fuel cell car by 2015". http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-25023673
Re: Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday by whitecat007: 4:02am On Nov 21, 2013
Wait, is my handle ban from creating new topics? Or why is it that I still can't create topics after following instructions? Bleep you Seun!

1 Like

Re: Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday by Godmann(m): 4:05am On Nov 21, 2013
I really do not care about his birthday because I have causes to wish him evil.

he is wasting the lives of 160 million Nigerians by being an incapable President.

Methink he should retire to his village and live his private live so that we can try some other people.

The more he tries to manipulate his way back to remain our President past 2015; the more I feel more hatred for him.

If he is to somehow disappear out of our political space with Sambo his vice, friend and like; I will feel much happier

1 Like

Re: Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday by whitecat007: 4:12am On Nov 21, 2013
I am so sick and tired of this sisified blazed son of the cage. I am going to deactivate my account.

Bye nairaland!
Re: Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday by boladez(m): 4:47am On Nov 21, 2013
Brain transplant .......to transform him into a leader with a vision and passion

1 Like

Re: Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday by Ad4(m): 4:57am On Nov 21, 2013
Mr President,I observe that alot of people don't like you and sometimes,I wonder why.Other presidents have come,they have never achieved what you have achieved but they were not even called as much bad names as you have been called.They don't realize that you have just spent 2-3years in power.You can not turn Nigeria around over night.
I support you,alot of realistic Nigerians especially the youths support you and there is nothing your critics can do about it.Criticism is welcomed in democracy but I challenge your critics to be objective.
I personal wish you long life,health,wisdom and sound mind.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

4 Likes

Re: Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday by jericco1(m): 5:12am On Nov 21, 2013
I wish him longer life and prosperity

1 Like

Re: Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday by arithcom(m): 5:24am On Nov 21, 2013
Happy Birthday to my President, may you overcome the challenges that is always associated to a complex nation like Nigeria. Long life Mr. President. Though I am not happy at all about the situation of things in the country yet I know God knows how to deal with selfish people that brought us to this mess-corruption, poverty, poor education, bombing, bad roads, power failure, unemployment etc. May God reward Mr President, the politicians & all their childrenin many fold according to their contribution to bring this nation to the present stage.
Re: Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday by kabba7(m): 5:49am On Nov 21, 2013
NAGIDIROFIA: I'M PRAYING FOR HIM 2 DIE EVEN 2MOROW

Please don't pray for him to die rather pray for him to leave that will give the chance to see in unclothedness the mess he and his cronies has created.
Re: Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday by Vicksal: 5:57am On Nov 21, 2013
Wishing u all d very best as u celebrate mr president,may dis day be d source of turn around in dis kontry
Re: Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday by PromiseJonah(m): 6:24am On Nov 21, 2013
not saying anything

Re: Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday by pendusky(m): 6:28am On Nov 21, 2013
merry xmas sire

1 Like

Re: Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday by equlibrium(m): 6:39am On Nov 21, 2013
happy bd ebele jonathan, God in his infinite wisdom saw fit to favour you, sadly you haven't returned the favour to the nigerian people. cry

1 Like

Re: Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday by lastpage: 6:43am On Nov 21, 2013
I wish he would grow a pair of real balls ..... and stop oppressing the weak and poor! angry angry angry

Face the Billion naira looters of our treasury .... and phuck-off afterwards. tongue tongue

Emmm.... did l forget to say Happy Bad-day?

Lastpage!
Re: Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday by lacasa: 6:44am On Nov 21, 2013
Abeeg! undecided

1 Like

Re: Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday by mycito90: 6:59am On Nov 21, 2013
ASUU ANTHEM » “4months Don waka, ASUU
Dey Carry Go, Student Don Waka, Lecturers
Go Solo, Fed Govt O! Our Case o, Na Ur
Grace o, We Tire O.

1 Like

Re: Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday by SuyaEater(m): 7:02am On Nov 21, 2013
to resign
Re: Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday by senatorromeo: 7:02am On Nov 21, 2013
I wish him long life to bear the loose in 2015. ... Lobatan

1 Like

Re: Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday by leonard509(m): 7:05am On Nov 21, 2013
mtchhhhheeewww
Re: Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday by Journi2America(m): 7:08am On Nov 21, 2013
Dear All, Stop directing abusive words on your leaders...Especially the president of a country. They need our prayers! N that is why things dont work in this nation! Christains remember what our Early christains preached , pray for your percieved enemies, yes! Pray for those you think that persecute you dont curse them! Roman 12Vs 14. We cant get it right! Except our orientation changed in this country. Keep the useless tradition alive.
Re: Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday by Zillight: 7:14am On Nov 21, 2013
Ghadafy: I wish him the ability and knowledge to understand that 19 is greater than 16.
Mr Oga, u are the only one that understands your proverb of 19 and 16_______ can u make it known to the whole house pls?
Re: Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday by Journi2America(m): 7:18am On Nov 21, 2013
Yes u may be right, no good road, poverty rising to know limits, (No rising limits) buh curses n abuse wont bring solutions , they tend to make the matter worse. Pray for them!
Re: Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday by sgsltd(m): 7:21am On Nov 21, 2013
My wish is for him to give each Nigeria N1000 each ,that is N160billion only

1 Like

Re: Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday by Harryjoshua4: 7:38am On Nov 21, 2013
Hbd presido
Re: Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday by Bagayouche: 7:44am On Nov 21, 2013
U are mad, so that u muslims in the north can continue ur gboko haram madness ,d for ur information I think the northerner.s are beta taken care of than others which is wrong.
Re: Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday by fredevans: 7:45am On Nov 21, 2013
I wish u more wisdom and ability 2 carry us 2 next level,GOD blessin upon u sir
Re: Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday by UjSizzle(f): 7:46am On Nov 21, 2013
Life, health, wisdom and peace.

1 Like

Re: Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday by harrisiny(m): 7:48am On Nov 21, 2013
I wish him wisdom and will to do good

1 Like

Re: Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday by Anniettieufia(m): 7:53am On Nov 21, 2013
I wish him long life ..:........
Courage and ability
to deliver speedily ..:........

Strength to his muscles .
Re: Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday by Chinonso14(m): 7:54am On Nov 21, 2013
more years in power till the cabal all dies out
Re: Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday by Frankharry(m): 7:59am On Nov 21, 2013
[quote author=Mr•Olodo]
Happy birthday my able n capable president

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osinbajo Meets With Alake Of Egbaland, Oba Adedotun Gbadebo / Nigerian Lawmakers, Police, Judges Most Corrupt, Says TI, N’assembly Kicks / Ondo: Olusola Oke Submits Nomination Forms, Insists On Direct Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.