Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,898 members, 7,872,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:34 AM

HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove (12396 Views)

Mynd44, Lalasticlala And Ishilove, What Is This? (pictures) / Where Are These People; Sexxkillz, Misssclassy, Rokiatu And Ishilove / A Romantic Poem For Ishilove Strawberry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by naptu2: 9:45am On Nov 22, 2013
MoltenMagma:
abeg pass me her numba. me sef wan hear her voice grin

grin grin grin cry
Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by Winnie1950(f): 9:57am On Nov 22, 2013
yemi2plus:
That's one of the reasons I want to date her. I need to improve my vocabulary, she is the perfect lecturer.
so u think by dating a walking dictionary u will improve? I don't think so. U need to work on yourself. Imagine if she makes a sentence u will have to check the dictionary for four out of all the words she used in the sentence. That's not learning it is called punishment.
Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 22, 2013
Ok winnie,now you're here...I really think this is an opportunity to profess my own love to you.
I can't keep it down couple with the fact that we are not in anybody's diary or story...
Funny right...yea maybe you're seeing me for the first time but believe me,I have been following you since day1 you're here .
...i just love you and i want you winnie
apologies for where I said it,I can't just hold it
Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by sconp: 10:45am On Nov 22, 2013
Do i look like Yemi my lover
Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by Winnie1950(f): 10:47am On Nov 22, 2013
chris_villa: Ok winnie,now you're here...I really think this is an opportunity to profess my own love to you.
I can't keep it down couple with the fact that we are not in anybody's diary or story...
Funny right...yea maybe you're seeing me for the first time but believe me,I have been following you since day1 you're here .
...i just love you and i want you winnie
apologies for where I said it,I can't just hold it
shocked blood of Jesus!!!! Adonbilivit!! This thread is affecting people negatively o i think i should run before i also start ranting things i never bargained for. runs away while screaming 'everybody run away from this madness inducing thread o'. Chai literature section na e sure pass.
Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 22, 2013
Winnie1950: shocked blood of Jesus!!!! Adonbilivit!! This thread is affecting people negatively o i think i should run before i also start ranting things i never bargained for. runs away while screaming 'everybody run away from this madness inducing thread o'. Chai literature section na e sure pass.
Yea I followed you from literature section...the rock,360prince,kayemjay,frank3.16...now you know...
I am not interested in your reply above but I'm very happy you replied me.
Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by Teespice(f): 10:55am On Nov 22, 2013
Winnie1950: so u think by dating a walking dictionary u will improve? I don't think so. U need to work on yourself. Imagine if she makes a sentence u will have to check the dictionary for four out of all the words she used in the sentence. That's not learning it is called punishment.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by troy20(m): 11:03am On Nov 22, 2013
chris_villa:
Yea I followed you from literature section...the rock,360prince,kayemjay,frank3.16...now you know...
I am not interested in your reply above but I'm very happy you replied me.
you seem like a really troubled fellow stalking anything that has an (f) in its monikar.you no de do am well bro.
Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by FoxyFlow(m): 11:14am On Nov 22, 2013
troy20:
you seem like a really troubled fellow stalking anything that has an (f) in its monikar.you no de do am well bro.

No mind am... People like us gat them chasing us... Na lie? grin grin grin
Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 22, 2013
troy20:
Really?it's not stalking,it's called productive coincidence
Foxy_Flow:

lolz...have pity on the innocent dude grin
Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by Winnie1950(f): 12:01pm On Nov 22, 2013
Foxy_Flow:

in ur dreams right? (abeg foxy no kill me with ur mouth o). Runs away.
Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by FoxyFlow(m): 12:02pm On Nov 22, 2013
Winnie1950: in ur dreams right? (abeg foxy no kill me with ur mouth o). Runs away.

grin grin grin grin

I no go say anything. Only say make I no see your call for my phone again. No even bother to apologize. BTW, my number dey down there angry angry
Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:16pm On Nov 22, 2013
troy20:
why are you back on nl joor?
Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 22, 2013
Since Ishilove dropped Iyawo Nylon Bag, her admirers have increased. She's really a talented writer, I like her. Back to the topic....The problem is how is Yemi going to toast or woo Ishilove? Does he even know her real name? Is she Yoruba or Igbo nobody knows. She speaks and writes a lot of big grammars so I fear she's going to have problem choosing a suitor(that is if she's still single oooo). I wish Yemi best of luck shaaa. Just speak simple english or even Yoruba sef cos I don't know how you are going to convince someone like Ishilove to fall for you with english language. Ishilove I troway respect, I haven't seen anyone who could speak or write Big English like you Ma'am aside Wole Soyinka Chinua Achebe and co. I'm working on something and when the fund is ready I am going to contact you so we could arrange how we would make Iyawo Nylon Bag a movie or any better story you have. God Bless Ma'am. Have a blessed day. Your fan, Adekanmi from Kurudu Abuja.

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 22, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: why are you back on nl joor?
Thanks dear...when he is busy following my specimen1 khalessi...lol
Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by Ishilove: 1:09pm On Nov 22, 2013
Konmight: Since Ishilove dropped Iyawo Nylon Bag, her admirers have increased. She's really a talented writer, I like her. Back to the topic....The problem is how is Yemi going to toast or woo Ishilove? Does he even know her real name? Is she Yoruba or Igbo nobody knows. She speaks and writes a lot of big grammars so I fear she's going to have problem choosing a suitor(that is if she's still single oooo). I wish Yemi best of luck shaaa. Just speak simple english or even Yoruba sef cos I don't know how you are going to convince someone like Ishilove to fall for you with english language. Ishilove I troway respect, I haven't seen anyone who could speak or write Big English like you Ma'am aside Wole Soyinka Chinua Achebe and co. I'm working on something and when the fund is ready I am going to contact you so we could arrange how we would make Iyawo Nylon Bag a movie or any better story you have. God Bless Ma'am. Have a blessed day. Your fan, Adekanmi from Kurudu Abuja.
Thank you sir, but there is more to ishilove than 'big grammar'. Thanks for the compliments sha embarassed grin

Whenever you are ready for the movie, feel free to contact me smiley
Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by HumbledbYGrace(f): 1:16pm On Nov 22, 2013
chris_villa:
Thanks dear...when he is busy following my specimen1 khalessi...lol
hahahahaha....lipsrsealed
Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by Ishilove: 1:18pm On Nov 22, 2013
chris_villa:
That would be if she don't kill him with smileys
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 22, 2013
Ishilove:
Thank you sir, but there is more to ishilove than 'big grammar'. Thanks for the compliments sha embarassed grin

Whenever you are ready for the movie, feel free to contact me smiley
Of course, there's more to Ishilove than big grammar. grin
Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by UyiIredia(m): 3:11pm On Nov 22, 2013
aManFromMars:
Of course, there's more to Ishilove than big grammar. grin

Bad mouth for example.
Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by Ishilove: 5:33pm On Nov 22, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Bad mouth for example.
Stop lying on my head
Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by naptu2: 6:00pm On Nov 22, 2013
Ishilove:
Stop lying on my head

Or above it. grin
Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by UyiIredia(m): 6:44pm On Nov 22, 2013
Ishilove:
Stop lying on my head

*goes to Google, types 'up your heinie Ishilove Uyi Iredia', smiles and quotes a comment he's found*

Ishilove:
Like I mentioned, get the fucck off my back. And while you are it, shove your opinions, nice and deep, up your heinie where they belong.

I don't lie. And this is you on a very good day.
Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by UyiIredia(m): 6:44pm On Nov 22, 2013
Ishilove:
Stop lying on my head

*goes to Google, types 'up your heinie Ishilove Uyi Iredia', smiles and quotes a comment he's found*

Ishilove:
Like I mentioned, get the fucck off my back. And while you are it, shove your opinions, nice and deep, up your heinie where they belong.

I am not lying. And this is you on a very good day.
Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by Ishilove: 6:47pm On Nov 22, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

I don't lie. And this is you on a very good day.
Lol. Nah, that is me when I have been pushed. Ishilove on a very good day is a jovial, smiling person grin
Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by UyiIredia(m): 7:03pm On Nov 22, 2013
Ishilove:
Lol. Nah, that is me when I have been pushed. Ishilove on a very good day is a jovial, smiling person grin

Okay, I will give you this ripe artificial yellow pawpaw the benefit of a doubt.
Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by Ishilove: 7:16pm On Nov 22, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Okay, I will give you this ripe artificial yellow pawpaw the benefit of a doubt.
Yum yum, you just made me miss the papaya in my father's compound sad
Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by Dannyxy(m): 7:22pm On Nov 22, 2013
Huh?
Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by UyiIredia(m): 9:56pm On Nov 22, 2013
This thread failed wooing session will soon sleep off.
Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:04pm On Nov 22, 2013
Uyi Iredia: This thread failed wooing session will soon sleep off.
you spoiled market for Yemi, you should be very ashamed of yourself. Imagine what he must be feeling now....

This is too sad....very sad! And Ishiwahala didn't even listen to the guy, Ishi mara why u enza ka nje

Inhliziyo yam ibhlobgu kakhulu. cry
Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by UyiIredia(m): 12:32am On Nov 23, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: you spoiled market for Yemi, you should be very ashamed of yourself. Imagine what he must be feeling now....

This is too sad....very sad! And Ishiwahala didn't even listen to the guy, Ishi mara why u enza ka nje

Are you by any chance teaching Ishi how to speak Zulu ?
Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by Ishilove: 2:35am On Nov 23, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: you spoiled market for Yemi, you should be very ashamed of yourself. Imagine what he must be feeling now....

I don't take public proposals seriously. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Blasts Yet Another Two Lovers Caught Inside A Swimming Pool (Pics) / Reasons Why Guys Avoid Commitment / I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.