Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,891 members, 7,872,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:24 AM

HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove (12394 Views)

Mynd44, Lalasticlala And Ishilove, What Is This? (pictures) / Where Are These People; Sexxkillz, Misssclassy, Rokiatu And Ishilove / A Romantic Poem For Ishilove Strawberry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by Ishilove: 2:35am On Nov 23, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Are you by any chance teaching Ishi how to speak Zulu ?
And if she is?
Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by yemi2plus(m): 4:08am On Nov 23, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: you spoiled market for Yemi, you should be very ashamed of yourself. Imagine what he must be feeling now....

This is too sad....very sad! And Ishiwahala didn't even listen to the guy, Ishi mara why u enza ka nje

Inhliziyo yam ibhlobgu kakhulu. cry
Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by yemi2plus(m): 4:09am On Nov 23, 2013
Ishilove:
I don't take public proposals seriously. undecided
Then give me your number let's talk privately.
Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 23, 2013
Ishilove:
I don't take public proposals seriously. undecided
You multi date and that's so f'd up
Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:10am On Nov 23, 2013
chris_villa:
auch....damn.
Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:12am On Nov 23, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Are you by any chance teaching Ishi how to speak Zulu ?
Nah, she is already a pro.
Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by UyiIredia(m): 10:16am On Nov 23, 2013
yemi2plus:
Then give me your number let's talk privately.

Have you PM'd her ?
Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by UyiIredia(m): 10:17am On Nov 23, 2013
Ishilove:
And if she is?

'twould be good since learning languages expands your boundaries.
Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by UyiIredia(m): 10:18am On Nov 23, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Nah, she is already a pro.

How A bit strange cuz I don't know that Zulu istaught here. French, Spanish and German I know but Zulu ?
Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by UyiIredia(m): 10:18am On Nov 23, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Nah, she is already a pro.

How A bit strange cuz I don't know that Zulu is taught here. French, Spanish and German I know but Zulu ?
Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 23, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: auch....damn.
Sorry sweety but thats the only reason to reject a promising young man.publicly
Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by yemi2plus(m): 10:50am On Nov 23, 2013
I'm disappointed in everyone that contributed in derailing this thread. Instead of you guys to help me suggest ways to woo/win her heart, you choose to seek for attention. Anyways, it ain't your fault. Sexkillz just view the thread without banning or hiding posts that are not in line with the thread.
Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by Ishilove: 11:13am On Nov 23, 2013
chris_villa:
I don't know what you are talking about undecided
Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 23, 2013
Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 23, 2013
Ishilove:
I don't know what you are talking about undecided
Got'ya...I thought you swore not to talk to me
my words still stand...If you ain't multidating then accept Yemi2plus(nigga gotta pay)
Just say I do

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by Ishilove: 12:13pm On Nov 23, 2013
chris_villa:
Got'ya...I thought you swore not to talk to me
my words still stand...If you ain't multidating then accept Yemi2plus(nigga gotta pay)
Just say I do
Since when did you become his mouthpiece? How can I accept to date someobody I know nothing of? How can I accept a username? Bwahahaha! You must be high on high methane beans and egg fart angry
Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by yemi2plus(m): 12:16pm On Nov 23, 2013
Ishilove:
Since when did you become his mouthpiece? How can I accept to date someobody I know nothing of? How can I accept a username? Bwahahaha! You must be high on high methane beans and egg fart angry
okay. My name is Opeyemi. It takes a minute to know someone, an hour to like someone and a day to love someone. Just give me a day please. That's all I ask for.
Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by UyiIredia(m): 12:19pm On Nov 23, 2013
Ishilove:

But that's how ALL relationships start. Without knowing the person at first. There was a time you knew nothing of even your father or siblings, you knew them with time. Same with others, this is a poor excuse abeg, try better next time.
Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 23, 2013
yemi2plus:
okay. My name is Opeyemi. It takes a minute to know someone, an hour to like someone and a day to love someone. Just give me a day please. That's all I ask for.
No nigga you don't need a day and she don't have a day...it's either now or no rest(forming pest)
Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 23, 2013
Ishilove:
No you aren't accepting him yet,just give him some time and if he ain't serious
In akon's voice *blame it on me*
You are lucky because yemi is cool,as for me...Seun must hear our case.*grinning widely*
Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by Ishilove: 1:00pm On Nov 23, 2013
chris_villa:
No you aren't accepting him yet,just give him some time and if he ain't serious
In akon's voice *blame it on me*
You are lucky because yemi is cool,as for me...Seun must hear our case.*grinning widely*
grin
Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by flolancracker: 1:13pm On Nov 23, 2013
Khalessi:
Dude this your English fit drain megabyte undecided
grin gringrin

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 23, 2013
Now im angry
Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by sconp: 1:42pm On Nov 23, 2013
yemi2plus:
i yaff "DIES" o. 2go love sorry nairaland love. Don't worry Yemi keep trying probably by your continually coming u will weary her and she will .....Ishilove don't mind him....yemi show us that you are serious

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by Ishilove: 1:47pm On Nov 23, 2013
yemi2plus:
PM me
Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 23, 2013
Ishilove:
PM me
Yeah...@yemi,this doesn't mean PM only so step up your games and stop sending flowers...just book an appointment tomorrow...shickena
And meet me @ my office...come with your tithe or your good will turn to bad*evil grin*
Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:56pm On Nov 23, 2013
And the beat goes on and some of us are in xibelani dancing, this is classical, Yemi, please let Nuges11 write about this piece, he would put it all in a good piece and maybe a movie should follow? I would even beg Seun to sponsor the movie, I swear it would sell world wide...grin

@ Uyi....a language doesn't have to be taught in your country to know it ok....? You just gotta be smart about it.
Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by OMA4U(m): 8:13pm On Nov 23, 2013
Yeepa! Ayaf miss a lot. See confession!
Yemi, I doff my hat for you. That's courage, man. But have you seen her before?

Make me sef go confess o. Abeg help me find Princessa o...
Princessa! Princessa! Princessa where are you now? Someone is dying for your love here o. Like seriously, I have to confess, too.
Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:25pm On Nov 23, 2013
Keep the ball rolling guys....who's next?
Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 23, 2013
Now I am not keeping the ball rolling
@HBG,I am weighing you my options on my sagittarius scale
Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:11pm On Nov 23, 2013
chris_villa: Now I am not keeping the ball rolling
@HBG,I am weighing you my options on my sagittarius scale
Dear don't, I got one crazy nigga spamming my mailbox with his emails and he even came online to tell me he is so into to me....I didn't pay attention to him. tongue
Re: HELP!!! I Am In Love Ishilove by firestar(f): 10:40pm On Nov 23, 2013
Ishilove:
Bwahahaha! You must be high on high methane beans and egg fart angry

LWKM...

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Blasts Yet Another Two Lovers Caught Inside A Swimming Pool (Pics) / Reasons Why Guys Avoid Commitment / I've Spent Over 1million Naira On Alcohol In The Last Few Months - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.