Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,175 members, 7,884,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 12:25 AM

A Crocodile Eats Human - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Crocodile Eats Human (4512 Views)

Goat Eats Man's Food As He Answers Call (Photo) / That Moment When You Are Bathing Unclad In The Stream And You See A Crocodile / Never Tease A Crocodile! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Crocodile Eats Human by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 21, 2013
caseless: yeye pple...

grin
Re: A Crocodile Eats Human by Caseless: 2:24pm On Nov 21, 2013
lynpetra: I doubt that!
grin
Re: A Crocodile Eats Human by chimex38: 4:23pm On Nov 21, 2013
caseless: wld u use an ordinary camera to shoot d croc? Abi u wan go rescue am make d croc grab u too?
instead of runnin 4 help... Dem girls pose dey take picture of a dyin person... Dem get more query to answer God dan ABACHA
Re: A Crocodile Eats Human by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 21, 2013
chimex38:
instead of runnin 4 help... Dem girls pose dey take picture of a dyin person... Dem get more query to answer God dan ABACHA

Bro, shout help for where? Who wan help inside bush? It was so quick, ur adrenaline would rush like a biitch.
Re: A Crocodile Eats Human by Caseless: 5:46pm On Nov 21, 2013
chimex38:
me sef taya! but how dem wan take run for help when 99% of the body of the victim was already in the croc's mouth?
Re: A Crocodile Eats Human by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 21, 2013
caseless: me sef taya! but how dem wan take run for help when 99% of the body of the victim was already in the croc's mouth?

Na wa oo.. Even a Croc's skin is almost bullet-proved, so a bullent wouldn't penetrate. They can be invisible in the water, for a person to defeat a crocodile in the water mehhnn na long thing. I doubt if d person would come out alive
Re: A Crocodile Eats Human by Caseless: 6:38pm On Nov 21, 2013
Amefrica:

Na wa oo.. Even a Croc's skin is almost bullet-proved, so a bullent wouldn't penetrate. They can be invisible in the water, for a person to defeat a crocodile in the water mehhnn na long thing. I doubt if d person would come out alive
I nor de blame anybody for there...they did the right thing.

1 Like

Re: A Crocodile Eats Human by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 21, 2013
caseless: I nor de blame anybody for there...they did the right thing.

Yearite!
Re: A Crocodile Eats Human by EfemenaXY: 8:06pm On Nov 21, 2013
Flaming heck!! shocked shocked

That video was real, the reactions real and the creature...

I never knew they could grow that big! Lord! I'm shaking here... embarassed embarassed
Re: A Crocodile Eats Human by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 21, 2013
Efemena_xy: Flaming heck!! shocked shocked

That video was real, the reactions real and the creature...

I never knew they could grow that big! Lord! I'm shaking here... embarassed embarassed

embarassed Yes bro! Crocodiles can grow to 22ft long..
Re: A Crocodile Eats Human by GEJISOURSON: 8:14pm On Nov 21, 2013
Re: A Crocodile Eats Human by EfemenaXY: 8:17pm On Nov 21, 2013
Amefrica:

embarassed Yes bro! Crocodiles can grow to 22ft long..

Actually, I just got hubby to watch this clip and he says it's fake! cheesy

First of all, she cleverly 'positioned' herself close to the water's edge (expectation of an event to occur)

Secondly, crocs don't swallow their prey in almost one gulp. The drag their victims down and then twist in the water to tear off their limbs

Thirdly, there was no blood on the scene - not even near her floating handbag

And finally, it does look fake jare. The reactions are staged and if that isn't an African croc, then where is it from? Certainly not in North or South America!

Phew! I'll sleep well this night sha cheesy
Re: A Crocodile Eats Human by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 21, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Actually, I just got hubby to watch this clip and he says it's fake! cheesy

First of all, she cleverly 'positioned' herself close to the water's edge (expectation of an event to occur)

Secondly, crocs don't swallow their prey in almost one gulp. The drag their victims down and then twist in the water to tear off their limbs

Thirdly, there was no blood on the scene - not even near her floating handbag

And finally, it does look fake jare. The reactions are staged and if that isn't an African croc, then where is it from? Certainly not in North or South America!

Phew! I'll sleep well this night sha cheesy

Well, if you say that. Sleep well lol
Re: A Crocodile Eats Human by EfemenaXY: 8:27pm On Nov 21, 2013
^^ Gosh!

I feel so silly now - just got my sons to watch it and they too just laughed saying it's fake cheesy cheesy

Na wa o! But this your video got me sha grin
Re: A Crocodile Eats Human by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 21, 2013
Efemena_xy: ^^ Gosh!

I feel so silly now - just got my sons to watch it and they too just laughed saying it's fake cheesy cheesy

Na wa o! But this your video got me sha grin

That video looks real, I haven't believed yet that it is fake.. Watch closely! They were screaming, that lady was saying she wanna become a model. The croc was long in the sea, it let her positioned herself well before striking.

Take a close watch but now at the river. Tell me what you think after watching again.
Re: A Crocodile Eats Human by Fulaman198(m): 11:39pm On Nov 21, 2013
It's not real, it's a prank. This type of things happens in a lot of Western acting like people being eaten by bears, etc. etc. I don't think this belongs to culture section. Moving to more appropriate section
Re: A Crocodile Eats Human by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 21, 2013
Fulaman198: It's not real, it's a prank. This type of things happens in a lot of Western acting like people being eaten by bears, etc. etc. I don't think this belongs to culture section. Moving to more appropriate section

It's no joke. embarassed
Re: A Crocodile Eats Human by Fulaman198(m): 11:42pm On Nov 21, 2013
Amefrica:

It's no joke. embarassed

It is a joke, look at the crocodile it is obviously photoshopped haaaaa naija ppl ke
Re: A Crocodile Eats Human by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 21, 2013
Fulaman198:

It is a joke, look at the crocodile it is obviously photoshopped haaaaa naija ppl ke

Well, it's OK! smiley That shii looks scary tho.
Re: A Crocodile Eats Human by migbe(m): 12:01am On Nov 22, 2013
Seems like a movie
Re: A Crocodile Eats Human by sats: 5:19pm On Nov 22, 2013
most likely staged ... demonstration of visual effects / video technology

1 Like

Re: A Crocodile Eats Human by Fulaman198(m): 8:12pm On Nov 23, 2013
sats: most likely staged ... demonstration of visual effects / video technology

That's exactly what it is, for a university project especially.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finally This Is Pix Of Akpors & His Friend Akpororo / Hahaha / Riddle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.