Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,938 members, 7,976,536 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 09:36 AM

In Loving Memory Of The General - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Loving Memory Of The General (520 Views)

Reasons Why She Might Not Be Interested In Loving You Any Longer / Is There Any Barrier In Loving A Year Aged Girl Above Mine? / Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Loving Memory Of The General by FoxyFlow(m): 7:26am On Nov 21, 2013
Deep down, I wish that I could dip my hands into your chest, take your heart and scream WAKE UP, that it'd beat again.

Deep down I wish that I could cry you a river, a sea, an ocean so you'd see the pain you cause me and come back, come back to me, come back to us.

Stay! Please Stay! Can't you see the hurt I suffer, It never gets any better. Just stay!

Death isn't the enemy but fate. If fate were dead, then maybe death would be too.

Never thought I'd be able to carry on, get out of bed, want to see the sun. Now, I just sit here, steering my tea till it gets cold. I've lost track of time. I can't bring myself to believe that you'd never come through that door, be at my graduation, or see me get married to the girl of my dreams.

"It gets better with time. You never think you'd be able to go a day living but you will". My friend who also lost his father said to me.

Today we remember Late Gen Abdulkadir. Today was the day, I got the call that changed my life forever:

"Michael, Daddy is gone, he's gone and I can't believe we won't see him again".

The pain really gets easier to deal with with time and when the years finally roll by, all we can remember, are the memories, both the good and the bad, but never, the death itself.

Death is not the enemy, fate is.

Written By,
Michael Ogah.
In rememberance of Late Gen Abdulkadir. He used to call me Miko and he watched and laughed when I newly learnt how to drive. Lol.

(1) (Reply)

Statistics Shows That Oshodi & Ikeja Top Sexual Abuse Areas In Lagos / Is Your Relationship Based On Co-dependency? / Things To Guide You Before U Cheat On Ur Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.