Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,915 members, 7,883,186 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 05:24 AM

All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 - Education (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 (203074 Views)

Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / Meaning Of Some Words In Hon. Patrick's Speech On ASUU Strike / ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Nobody: 6:31am On Nov 23, 2013
complete1: O boy!o boy!o boy ye,i don wake up wash face,e yin guys ow far na,my sleep jst dey smell ASUU,wetin dey sup cry
lmao! I think say na only me o! I woke up by 2, rush carry my phone to check 4 update...ASUU news no gree me sleep wella
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by olumide109(m): 6:42am On Nov 23, 2013
lymelyte: If it was actually a rumour that they didn’t reconvene, ASUU by now,would have debunk such rumour .so guys,relax! You guyz are going back to sch nxt week..
. And on which platform do you tink dey will do dat? They been so secretive after meeting with the president, let's just hope it comes out well but don't be too sure bou it
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by adonismuller(m): 6:44am On Nov 23, 2013
There was no meeting,everything is just speculation!.....if you don't. See such news in vanGuard,the nation,pointer,,,,jst know that the news is speculation and rumor,plz don't believe all those cheap bloggers and websites looking ƒσя traffic!

Doubt it if U̶̲̥̅̊ wana,but tank ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ leta!
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by kennygee18(m): 6:46am On Nov 23, 2013
You talk sense bro buh i dnt wanna believe u...
adonismuller: There was no meeting,everything is just speculation!.....if you don't. See such news in vanGuard,the nation,pointer,,,,jst know that the news is speculation and rumor,plz don't believe all those cheap bloggers and websites looking ƒσя traffic!

Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by paragon40(m): 6:48am On Nov 23, 2013
adonismuller: There was no meeting,everything is just speculation!.....if you don't. See such news in vanGuard,the nation,pointer,,,,jst know that the news is speculation and rumor,plz don't believe all those cheap bloggers and websites looking ƒσя traffic!

u also doubt tribune and punch, because the news is on their website
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by adonismuller(m): 6:59am On Nov 23, 2013
paragon40: u also doubt tribune and punch, because the news is on their website
they also carried the one of last saturday bro
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by paragon40(m): 6:59am On Nov 23, 2013
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Osunwole: 6:59am On Nov 23, 2013
Why are they running away for the pressmen, Which kind of union is this?
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by obasma: 7:00am On Nov 23, 2013
nawao,c dust 4 my books,rat done turn my wardrobe 2 camp hey cockcroach sef dey patronize.well notin last foreva.
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by safarigirl(f): 7:01am On Nov 23, 2013
paragon40: u also doubt tribune and punch, because the news is on their website
the one of last saturday was on channelstv site and many on here were shouting that channels is reputable, 'they don't lie', 'they always have authentic news'. Please you guys should stop all this rubbish, it's not funny cos some people have serious medical conditions you can't joke with and these speculations aren't helping. Except they've called off the strike, don't post useless news that are based on 92% speculation and 8% co-incidence. Haba! You guys should try and consider people, God knows how many have died because of these half-baked news, na una dey kill people pass the ASUU sef with your 'will they or won't they' tori. If they haven't called off the strike and the news isn't on all forms of media from paper to radio and tv, stop giving us false hope. It's not funny anymore
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by toideve(m): 7:04am On Nov 23, 2013
adonismuller: they also carried the one of last saturday bro

no they didn't. only channels did
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by paragon40(m): 7:05am On Nov 23, 2013
yes i understand how we where fooled last week.. Even channels told us same.. But u think with this new development the NEC meeting was real dont forget some nairalanders confirmed it ysterday dat they saw dem...
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 23, 2013
i just dey look una,so una still get hope on ASUU this year?make una no go find work do,dey sitdon wait for ASUU.
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Nobody: 7:07am On Nov 23, 2013
Is the fvcking meeting still on??
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Gbajabiamila1: 7:08am On Nov 23, 2013
They didn't.
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Lyricalprince: 7:08am On Nov 23, 2013
The fact stil remains that there was no nec meeting if there ws why ws d so called media unable to locate the venue...dnt b deceived guys there ws no meeting...
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Nobody: 7:09am On Nov 23, 2013
av listened to headline news on radio this morning,NOTHING about ASUU,even rumor no dey.hehehehe
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by kennygee18(m): 7:10am On Nov 23, 2013
I wonda o
Osunwole: Why are they running away for the pressmen, Which kind of union is this?

Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Sodiq3(m): 7:10am On Nov 23, 2013
They didn't bro..punch,tribune and dailytrust are 3 diff media outlet with gud reputations...dnt tel me they wil be liein cus each paper's story is in diff format but the info they passd were d same..OR OOOPS,re u waiting 4 AIT OR NTA to air the news?
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by killemslim(m): 7:11am On Nov 23, 2013
If they really held d meeting den d strike might b called off but not until they confirm all their members returned home safely,so Gov Wada make sure u stay d Phuck off the roads today Else...

1 Like

Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Phemmy99(m): 7:17am On Nov 23, 2013

thats a lie,,,,there was nothing about ASUU in punch last week saturday...Punch doesn't post rumour,,,i trust punch for that...deep down you know they are having a meeting buh u refuse to believe because of the times you've had high hopes and nothing happened,,,lets be optimistic bro...the strike will soon be over...follow tope414 on twitter for genuine updates on the strike,,,he's the funaab Sug president...
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by paragon40(m): 7:17am On Nov 23, 2013
safarigirl: the one of last saturday was on channelstv site and many on here were shouting that channels is reputable, 'they don't lie', 'they always have authentic news'. Please you guys should stop all this rubbish, it's not funny cos some people have serious medical conditions you can't joke with and these speculations aren't helping. Except they've called off the strike, don't post useless news that are based on 92% speculation and 8% co-incidence. Haba! You guys should try and consider people, God knows how many have died because of these half-baked news, na una dey kill people pass the ASUU sef with your 'will they or won't they' tori. If they haven't called off the strike and the news isn't on all forms of media from paper to radio and tv, stop giving us false hope. It's not funny anymore
but after the whole fake news stuff did u stop reading newspapers.,And listening to radio .. U know dat ASUU cant suspend der strike without NEC so if der was a nec meeting yesterday are u suggesting people should rubbish the info .. Poly students are frustrated u can visit their thread no news update from any newspaper about the current asup strike (information is power) we need to thank the media for even giving ust attention. Lastly d news was not on punch and tribune or vanguard , it was this osundefender and channels, and one fake Twitter account it was not on any trusted newspaper. I guess channels was in love with the Twitter account.
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by michealade(m): 7:20am On Nov 23, 2013
Hopefully they might announce d burial date

1 Like

Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 23, 2013
In d jst concluded ASUU meeting Dr nassir and his team have finally picked d ankara grin for the burial of Dr iyayi. grin grin grin

Back to reality i really hope they call off this strike
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by olumide109(m): 7:22am On Nov 23, 2013
Lyricalprince: The fact stil remains that there was no nec meeting if there ws why ws d so called media unable to locate the venue...dnt b deceived guys there ws no meeting...
. Not too sure bou dis, buh look at it from dis view, d meeting was suppose to hold on wednesday, they lost a member on tuesday to accident, duyu tink dey wud want to annouce their next movement again? Besides they (ASUU) didn't officially annouce dt they were gonna have any meeting dt wednesday, d news also filtered out this way, so let's just keep watch till d end of today sha..... But don't get too anxious tho!

1 Like

Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by paragon40(m): 7:25am On Nov 23, 2013
Re: ::::All ASUU Strike News:::: by
pelumzy007 : 4:35pm On Nov 22
D meeting is presently been held in
kano....saw so many universities ASUU
members in royal tropicana hotel in kano
trying to get lodge nd dis morning wen i went
dere to pick somebody i saw a coaster bust frm
buk leading them out of the hotel. (this was from a nairlander ysterday ) and this morning it was confirmed by some newspaper i know alot of people out der wil find it hard to believe due to that last week saga .
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by killemslim(m): 7:25am On Nov 23, 2013
Phemmy99: thats a lie,,,,there was nothing about ASUU in punch last week saturday...Punch doesn't post rumour,,,i trust punch for that...deep down you know they are having a meeting buh u refuse to believe because of the times you've had high hopes and nothing happened,,,lets be optimistic bro...the strike will soon be over...follow tope414 on twitter for genuine updates on the strike,,,he's the funaab Sug president...
Boss it seems dat tope guy has been interviewed on sunrise daily on channelstv from the pic I see on his account.E jst might b legit sha tanks for sharing his handle.
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by safarigirl(f): 7:32am On Nov 23, 2013
paragon40: but after the whole fake news stuff did u stop reading newspapers.,And listening to radio .. U know dat ASUU cant suspend der strike without NEC so if der was a nec meeting yesterday are u suggesting people should rubbish the info .. Poly students are frustrated u can visit their thread no news update from any newspaper about the current asup strike (information is power) we need to thank the media for even giving ust attention. Lastly d news was not on punch and tribune or vanguard , it was this osundefender and channels, and one fake Twitter account it was not on any trusted newspaper. I guess channels was in love with the Twitter account.
the operative word here is 'if' which brings us back to speculations. If not on the internet, you don't hear this bullshait bout meetings that aren't confirmed. Radio and television had nothing about meetings, I don't even read papers anymore cuz they like to sensationalize news to get dwindling readers. So if I based my conclusions on RELEVANT news, there was NO NEC meeting yesterday, and if there was, it didn't concern the strike.
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Sodiq3(m): 7:40am On Nov 23, 2013
safarigirl: the operative word here is 'if' which brings us back to speculations. If not on the internet, you don't hear this bullshait bout meetings that aren't confirmed. Radio and television had nothing about meetings, I don't even read papers anymore cuz they like to sensationalize news to get dwindling readers. So if I based my conclusions on RELEVANT news, there was NO NEC meeting yesterday, and if there was, it didn't concern the strike.
so,what did it concern?
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 23, 2013
the NEC meetn is holding today
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by beckplanet: 7:44am On Nov 23, 2013
Which way nigeria undecided[color=#770077][/color]
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by safarigirl(f): 7:45am On Nov 23, 2013
screenagerjoe: the NEC meetn is holding today
MTCHEEW. Pathetic bunch *unfollows thread and turns on radio*

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (109) (Reply)

Kogi State University, Anyigba 2012/2013, Admission Update / Nnamdi Azikiwe University Unizik 2015 - 2016 Final And Last Admission List / What GPA Is 2nd Class Upper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.