Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,575 members, 7,944,739 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 11:33 PM

All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 - Education (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 (203786 Views)

Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / Meaning Of Some Words In Hon. Patrick's Speech On ASUU Strike / ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by marcangelo(m): 1:53pm On Nov 26, 2013
kolidave: lmaooooooooo. Hahahahahahaha. U sure say u well so? U don use ur drugz?
i'm speechless
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by odizeey(m): 2:00pm On Nov 26, 2013
some ppl hv failed to realise dat materials n equipments r not d problem of our education system. Its corruption,molesting by lecturers,abi ghana gt equipment pass us,i doubt o. Na equipment dem dey tk deprive ppl wen suppose gt admission deir ryt? Abi a d equipment n building capacity dey mk lecturers fail students wen suppose pass? Or naim dey mk dem fail gals wen no gree for dem? Abeg forget struggle e. After 3 yrs u guys will come here n say ASUU is a disappointment just watch
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by holarmideh(m): 2:04pm On Nov 26, 2013
thisisayus: He's got a life already 'comedian' and what can u do? Yahoo yahoo? It wnt last!

Yur just a senseless human being mann, you think ev1 is like you.
I ve got better things to do than to exchange words with u.
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Akinlekanwr(m): 2:07pm On Nov 26, 2013
marcangelo: i'm speechless
you be michael jackson?
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by kolidave: 2:08pm On Nov 26, 2013
Richydos:

Mst u poo shit outta ur mouth bcox u'v got a means 2 da internet.....i bet u dnt even av a school cert nt 2 talk of bein an undergraduate,,,,4 all i wz suggesting was 4 we all 2 stand up 2 voice out our tiredness of being @ hme cox we are suppose 2 be in classes!!! A whole semester lost n still counting Aint it bothering u
why the insults? Did I in anyway insult you? I was not even against you! Buh I'm tired of people saying youths should do something when nobody is taking up any action.. You were saying we should all voice out without giving any idea on how to do that,are we just going to be voicing out by staying behind our phones and complaining. If you want youths to do something about it why not be the first to take an action and see if others won't follow.
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Ayima: 2:16pm On Nov 26, 2013
ASUU have make me to start playing coupon,me that didn't have time for those things.I thank God anyway with 250 i won 1,6000000 in premier leaugue and now am about to win 2m in champion league i know i will pick it again,ASUU thank you.
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Olril18(m): 2:18pm On Nov 26, 2013
holarmideh:

Yur just a senseless human being mann, you think ev1 is like you.
I ve got better things to do than to exchange words with u.

abi na bro,that guy @thisisayus is as senseless as anything u will ever see..he is such a bollocks
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Olril18(m): 2:22pm On Nov 26, 2013
Pat £inst£in:

SADDIST no dey my dictionary undecided
But I c sadist grin
thanks for the correction...nobody is above mistake though.
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Richydos(m): 2:22pm On Nov 26, 2013
kolidave: why the insults? Did I in anyway insult you? I was not even against you! Buh I'm tired of people saying youths should do something when nobody is taking up any action.. You were saying we should all voice out without giving any idea on how to do that,are we just going to be voicing out by staying behind our phones and complaining. If you want youths to do something about it why not be the first to take an action and see if others won't follow.

M xo sory if i sound stupid wit da insult.....d whole situation is really getting up on moi,,,,i jst wish d xo called nans cne stand up 2 itx responsiblities n surely m ready 2 canvass n join em if i see any....once more i say sorry

1 Like

Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by natureem: 2:22pm On Nov 26, 2013
jayjam: Have u forgotten dis 'WESTERN EDUCATION IS SINFUL?'
mess off you nit.wit
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Olril18(m): 2:23pm On Nov 26, 2013
Osgilliat: To the students that want to take action rather than shouting ASUU ASUU...let us show these bastards son of a thousand fathers what we are capable of...whenever,wherever you sighted ASUU bus or any inscription of ASUU on anything just pick up a stone and cast the first stone on those heartless organisation because you earned it and work away and you will be surprised after some minutes.let the rage of student complete what you have started.I think when faggae sees some headlines like ENRAGED STUDENTS DESRTOYED ASUU VEHICLE IN ABUJA YESTERDAY.that might trigger his sense of reasoning that ASUU strike has lost its cause,when lecturers at unilag can protest the opting out of the strike then how much more of we.
love this..but we nigeria students are too soft hearted and naive to do this..
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Olril18(m): 2:25pm On Nov 26, 2013
Emzybrown: i am boiling writing this shit, what is national youth council of Nigeria doing? where is national association of Nigerian students leaders? what is the usefulness of conference of student union presidents? dont we have radical youth movements? until anybody answer this questions, am totally fed up.....

NANS as an organisation is a shame and disgrace..
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by ikhuoria2(m): 2:30pm On Nov 26, 2013
all I have to say is "MTCHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWW"......
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Olril18(m): 2:35pm On Nov 26, 2013
Richydos:

M xo sory if i sound stupid wit da insult.....d whole situation is really getting up on moi,,,,i jst wish d xo called nans cne stand up 2 itx responsiblities n surely m ready 2 canvass n join em if i see any....once more i say sorry

i can feel ur frustation...but we are all going through exactly d same thing.
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by chidi2pus(m): 2:38pm On Nov 26, 2013
Abeg o
What is NANS?
embarassed
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Maxwell96: 2:38pm On Nov 26, 2013
Just passing by......
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by odizeey(m): 2:43pm On Nov 26, 2013
Ayima: ASUU have make me to start playing coupon,me that didn't have time for those things.I thank God anyway with 250 i won 1,6000000 in premier leaugue and now am about to win 2m in champion league i know i will pick it again,ASUU thank you.
dey use styl dey find girls o
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by mashnino(m): 2:43pm On Nov 26, 2013
MAY GOD PUNISH ALL THE EXCOS OF NANS FROM THE PRESIDENT TILL THE LAST PERSON ON THE POWER TRIANGLE

very useless set of people...

you guys say our politicians are useless?

wait till you meet some of the youths(NANS EXCOS)

they are o useless to the extent that most student don't know there use..

incompetent idiots...

let me here any NANS person coming to meet me for any campaign ot whatsoever..

aswear the person will think maybe he just stole my 1k...

1 Like

Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by odizeey(m): 2:46pm On Nov 26, 2013
Sm ppl go just dey watch, dey wait for who to insult,dem no go post any beta tyn o,na just to insult, n dem go dey put 'u r so immature' for deir posts,nawa,mature ppl go dey come here dey misbehave,i'm disappointed,even if person young wella for here,e no young pass 13 or 14,n at dat age u don suppose don gt sense.
Pls u ppl should stop d insults. Na tunechi own dey pain me pass
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Akinlekanwr(m): 2:54pm On Nov 26, 2013
Maxwell96: Just passing by......
how market?
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by muse4blue(m): 3:01pm On Nov 26, 2013
Between ASUU and girls, who break heart pass?#runs away frm insult#grin
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by complete1(m): 3:09pm On Nov 26, 2013
Jozeeprosper: @complete1 fenkz for ur updates yesterday though the outcome was not as expected. Nyc job bro.
u're welcome smiley
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by PatEinstEin(m): 3:14pm On Nov 26, 2013
Ayima: ASUU have make me to start playing coupon,me that didn't have time for those things.I thank God anyway with 250 i won 1,6000000 in premier leaugue and now am about to win 2m in champion league i know i will pick it again,ASUU thank you.
shocked me don win only 5000 wit 100 4 bet1960, I go play 2day again make ur luck folo my ticket o grin
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by odizeey(m): 3:16pm On Nov 26, 2013
Na mancity ppl gt Dat 1960 sef cos na ppl wen dey win millions i dey c for dere
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Dannyxy(m): 3:31pm On Nov 26, 2013
Where are the supposed future leaders?, where are so called student's leaders that we elected to fight for our rights?, why did we elect them?, to sit in a hall, eat chin-chin, puff-puff, take minerals and be shouting "great nigeria students?", as far as i am concerned, NANS has failed in it duties, and we nigerian students can now see how incompetent they are... In my opinion, this just goes to show the mediocrity of our generation, we just talk but don't act, till will learn that we have to take our destiny in our own hands and learn to be as dogged and fight for our right(education) as those before us, we will always be victim.. I rest my case#
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 26, 2013
Ah always knew dat meetin wont yield anytin gud....another meeting loading.....mtheeeeewww
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Samgreguc(m): 4:01pm On Nov 26, 2013
holarmideh:

Crap. Get a life niggi

Its seems you are blind. . . . . go get your eyes healed and see he's got a life already. . . . a self employed one for that matter
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by timisnup(m): 4:10pm On Nov 26, 2013
EKSU DPTP

Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 26, 2013
As for ASUU; the days grew weary,
a line has been drawn between ur
sincerity and the animalistic
tendencies of the nigerian
student
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by browniecay: 4:45pm On Nov 26, 2013
Disgruntled human beings terribly wasting our time over unproductive meetings...#Sigh
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by odizeey(m): 5:01pm On Nov 26, 2013
Let do small smtyn

.............. After 40 years

..complete1 sees a guy loging into NL with d username 'fynestboi'

Complete1:hey r u fynestboi?
Fynestboi:yes oo.
Complete1:heyyyy fynest d nl mod dat organised d correct debate.
Fynestboi:na me o,we thank God.
complete1:so wat r u doing in uniport na.
Fynestboi:no b small tyn o,i rote jamb again o,after dis forty years strike i went to my sch. and dey could not find my file anymore,wit tears in my eyes i cried so hard.
Complete1: who r dese boys wit u.?
Fynestboi:dey r my chidren o,we came to ryt post ume togeda,naso life b o,thunder fire ASUU.
Complete1:chai,na project i still dey do o,nawa o,my wife go america go complete her studies o,she dey yab me since say i no wan gt cert. Nawa o,we students too cold.
........Odizeey steps in
Odizeey:did i hear someone say fynestboi?
Fynestboi:yes n u r?
Odizeey:odizeey,who is fynestboi among u.
Fynestboi:na me o,chai odizee my man,na complete1 b dis o. Wetyn u dey do hear na
Odizeey:complete i hail o,hw na,fynest my main boss,c ur belle,e don big o,dese boy resemble u o.
Fynestboi:na my children o
Odizeey:hahahahahaha,c deir big head.na stroling i carry come here o,i dey fynd buyer,oboy i open shop o,after dese fourty yrs of sch shutdown,my shop has been flourishing.
Complete n fynest: thank God for u o.
Odizeey:i dey go benin go complete my school o. Dis ASUU do us bad sha fourty years,now i am sixty sumtyn. Ahhhhhh naija. For my next life i no go b nigerian.

I pray dis will nt b our case Amen

3 Likes

Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Ayima: 5:02pm On Nov 26, 2013
Pat £inst£in:

shocked me don win only 5000 wit 100 4 bet1960, I go play 2day again make ur luck folo my ticket o grin
No wahala just arrange your games well u go win.I almost won 7m but Barca Bleep me up i predicted 5 matches scores i won 4 but i said Barca 3-0 but they went and scored 4 -0 i almost got mad.

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (109) (Reply)

LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread / Kogi State University, Anyigba 2012/2013, Admission Update / Nnamdi Azikiwe University Unizik 2015 - 2016 Final And Last Admission List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.