Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,968 members, 7,976,657 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 11:21 AM

All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 - Education (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 (204347 Views)

Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / Meaning Of Some Words In Hon. Patrick's Speech On ASUU Strike / ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 08, 2013
Is that a university?
xrush: No news abt Nasarawa State University?
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by kcy(m): 8:15am On Dec 08, 2013
thisisayus: Is that a university?
what is nw d difference btw yr school certificate and that of nassarawa state uni,and is it going to secure a job 4 u?
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by tunex23: 9:08am On Dec 08, 2013
kcy: what is nw d difference btw yr school certificate and that of nassarawa state uni,and is it going to secure a job 4 u?
baba leave that tin! When you go 4 interview na den u go knw! Nasawara no b school joor
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Sodiq3(m): 9:11am On Dec 08, 2013
kcy: what is nw d difference btw yr school certificate and that of nassarawa state uni,and is it going to secure a job 4 u?
y are u bitter about the truth?
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 08, 2013
I believe that ASUU president is not fair. Christmas is so close and the president of ASUU NAssir faggae is still refusing to call of the strike. How will lecturers who are christains celebrate the christmas? Is it the 1 or 2 bag of rice and other few food stuffs and the merger 50000 they will use to celebrate? People who are used to spending 150000-200000 for the christmas? What can one buy with 50000? If childrens and wife cloth money are removed from that what will be left? What about lecturers who have extended family members in the village waiting for money from them to celebrate the christmas? I can still remember during the sallah celebration ASUU was still been paid by the federal government and the strike wasn't this far gone. So the Muslims enjoyed there sallah celebration and now the christain won't because of faggae's stubbornness for no just reason as I see no reason why the strike shouldn't have been called of since yesterday when government has agreed to pay them and even have document showing that the 200billion Naira has been paid to an account in cbn for them. NAssir faggae should call of this strike now so the christain lecturers should enjoy the Christmas celebration as well. ASUU president should be fair to himself and the whole ASUU lecturers in Nigeria and shouldnt be religiously bias.

5 Likes

Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by philfearon(m): 10:31am On Dec 08, 2013
lord orochi: I believe that ASUU president is not fair. Christmas is so close and the president of ASUU NAssir faggae is still refusing to call of the strike. How will lecturers who are christains celebrate the christmas? Is it the 1 or 2 bag of rice and other few food stuffs and the merger 50000 they will use to celebrate? People who are used to spending 150000-200000 for the christmas? What can one buy with 50000? If childrens and wife cloth money are removed from that what will be left? What about lecturers who have extended family members in the village waiting for money from them to celebrate the christmas? I can still remember during the sallah celebration ASUU was still been paid by the federal government and the strike wasn't this far gone. So the Muslims enjoyed there sallah celebration and now the christain won't because of faggae's stubbornness for no just reason as I see no reason why the strike shouldn't have been called of since yesterday when government has agreed to pay them and even have document showing that the 200billion Naira has been paid to an account in cbn for them. NAssir faggae should call of this strike now so the christain lecturers should enjoy the Christmas celebration as well. ASUU president should be fair to himself and the whole ASUU lecturers in Nigeria and shouldnt be religiously bias.
They should have thought of this before Joining the Damned strike!!
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Obidikejr(m): 11:53am On Dec 08, 2013
cutiepie01: Are u a futemite?

To be...What is futemite?. it is Futminna dear.
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 08, 2013
Guess its still next year.. Am afraid this may not even end in January
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by pseudonomer: 12:13pm On Dec 08, 2013

Graduate with 2.1 from nasarawa and graduate with 2.2 from ife. When the job advert says 2.1 and above, then you'll know it's ur grade that matters not your school.

5 Likes

Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by toideve(m): 12:15pm On Dec 08, 2013
pseudonomer:

Graduate with 2.1 from nasarawa and graduate with 2.2 from ife. When the job advert says 2.1 and above, then you'll know it's ur grade that matters not your school.

Tell em
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Johnklein(m): 12:27pm On Dec 08, 2013
pseudonomer:

u are right wid ur point but com to think of it,
graduate with 2.1 frm nasarawa and graduate with same 2.1 frm ur Sch FUNAAB den tender ur CV all other things being equal, den see which will b of advantage,
Nigeria , a country where discrimination is d order of d day

check dis out incase u are a victim www.nairaland.com/1546568/twelve-days-xmas-song
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Dospix(m): 12:30pm On Dec 08, 2013
What point are you trying to make? People like you are day dreamers who think education is all about the name of the school or university one attends...better wake up from ur unrealistic slumper else, you will keep wallowing in your foray into the world of mumulity*; you know, that can be worst than a sisyphian mountin climb. I am a proud NSUKITE! Go die if e dey vex u.

3 Likes

Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Vladm(m): 12:31pm On Dec 08, 2013
Otenestbestyaho: That glorified 2ndary skul that suport d continuation of the strike,nasarawa university taaaaaaar,bsu is most preferable in NORTH CENTRAL STATE interms of state owned uni!
nt as prefered as KSU

1 Like

Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 08, 2013

I guess you are still a fresher, that's why you are still basking in the euphoria of being in a university, take this punch line into your empty skull. If you think name of university will get you a job then think twice, because nowadays it doesn't work again. All the first generation universities might still be popular because of their age. Mind you presently and in the future you will get to see and hear of alumni from new generation universities making exploit in every area of our national life, go to law school and check the statistics of best students of late, you will be shocked to the marrow that most times your glorified schools wont be present on the list.

3 Likes

Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Vladm(m): 1:20pm On Dec 08, 2013
Wen hassan isah go allow ksu pull out na?.... #frustrated#
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by kcy(m): 1:38pm On Dec 08, 2013
[quote author=Johnklein] u are right wid ur point but com to think of it,
graduate with 2.1 frm nasarawa and graduate with same 2.1 frm ur Sch FUNAAB den tender ur CV all other things being equal, den see which will b of advantage,
Nigeria , a country where discrimination is d order of d day
every things cn nt be equal,1 must alwys get advantage over d other.graduate of sm of dis state uni are far beter than fed uni
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by PatEinstEin(m): 1:49pm On Dec 08, 2013
Dis University, dat University n d oda University. Whatever. Though people have preference in terms of the University they want to study in, so I suggest u leave dem alone angry
But hard work is more essential.
Else u will b like d 3 lions of England (d English football national national team) grin
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by RaphaelCollinsidemudiaya(m): 3:29pm On Dec 08, 2013
AAU, EKPOMA PROPOSED CIRCULAR

Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by RijiyarLemo(m): 5:07pm On Dec 08, 2013
lord orochi: I believe that ASUU president is not fair. Christmas is so close and the president of ASUU NAssir faggae is still refusing to call of the strike. How will lecturers who are christains celebrate the christmas? Is it the 1 or 2 bag of rice and other few food stuffs and the merger 50000 they will use to celebrate? People who are used to spending 150000-200000 for the christmas? What can one buy with 50000? If childrens and wife cloth money are removed from that what will be left? What about lecturers who have extended family members in the village waiting for money from them to celebrate the christmas? I can still remember during the sallah celebration ASUU was still been paid by the federal government and the strike wasn't this far gone. So the Muslims enjoyed there sallah celebration and now the christain won't because of faggae's stubbornness for no just reason as I see no reason why the strike shouldn't have been called of since yesterday when government has agreed to pay them and even have document showing that the 200billion Naira has been paid to an account in cbn for them. NAssir faggae should call of this strike now so the christain lecturers should enjoy the Christmas celebration as well. ASUU president should be fair to himself and the whole ASUU lecturers in Nigeria and shouldnt be religiously bias.
With ur religion sentiment, truly, u ar out of normal sense. Answer these questions: Is Fagge or a muslim, the only person leading ASUU? Is Fagge or a muslim, the only person that can call off the strike? Bro which skul do u attend? I doubt if atleast u were one time a student. Muppet!

1 Like

Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by odizeey(m): 5:22pm On Dec 08, 2013
Rijiyar_Lemo: With ur religion sentiment, truly, u ar out of normal sense. Answer these questions: Is Fagge or a muslim, the only person leading ASUU? Is Fagge or a muslim, the only person that can call off the strike? Bro which skul do u attend? I doubt if atleast u were one time a student. Muppet!
if u just see chance to throw words u go just throw,d guy no mean am like dat. Calm ursef down
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Yagazee: 5:27pm On Dec 08, 2013
My brother your talk na background noise o. Wetin bring Sallah & xmas matter 4 ds ASUU strike? I dey provoke say dem giv dem those things u mentioned. If your papa na lecturer pls tell him no food 4 lazy man
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by tunex23: 5:47pm On Dec 08, 2013
I think the Reason why most Multinational firm prefer graduate of fed univ is becos Fed univ are more funded than the state and they hav loaded experience and enuf lecturers especially the 1st Generation University.
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Eracee: 6:34pm On Dec 08, 2013
RaphaelCollinsidemudia@ya:
AAU, EKPOMA PROPOSED CIRCULAR
circular about what?
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by alkonami(m): 9:12pm On Dec 08, 2013

Guy I would have said you are stupid but it would be an insult to stupid people. Now answer me..

1. Did nasir fagge unilaterally give order to the unis to go on strike?

2. Does he have the power to call off the strike on his own.

3. I guess you have tv @ home? And I know u watched when all the chairmen of all ASUU chapters declined to call of the strike

4. I hope you know that the fg said anyone who returns to work will be paid, so what are u now saying?

Someone once said ' 10 gods cannot change the opinion of one fool, a fool takes no delight in
understanding but in expressing his opinion'

Bros pls make use of your brain.

5 Likes

Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by promisechild(m): 10:07pm On Dec 08, 2013
tunex23: baba leave that tin! When you go 4 interview na den u go knw! Nasawara no b school joor
look at u why are u decieving urself if u like go to oau,ui etc and u have nothing to show for it mehn u are out of the game and last time I checked the school u went to is not a criteria for employment in nigeria

Note- school na school

#shalom
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by promisechild(m): 10:14pm On Dec 08, 2013
tunex23: I think the Reason why most Multinational firm prefer graduate of fed univ is becos Fed univ are more funded than the state and they hav loaded experience and enuf lecturers especially the 1st Generation University.
abeg make I hear word give me the name of a multi-national company that has declined a graduate of a state university employment just because he finished from lasu,oou,aaua or ksu
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Hayormeah(f): 11:10pm On Dec 08, 2013
alkonami:

Guy I would have said you are stupid but it would be an insult to stupid people. Now answer me..

1. Did nasir fagge unilaterally give order to the unis to go on strike?

2. Does he have the power to call off the strike on his own.

3. I guess you have tv @ home? And I know u watched when all the chairmen of all ASUU chapters declined to call of the strike

4. I hope you know that the fg said anyone who returns to work will be paid, so what are u now saying?

Someone once said ' 10 gods cannot change the opinion of one fool, a fool takes no delight in
understanding but in expressing his opinion'

Bros pls make use of your brain.

tnks 4 d reply! I dunno wot religion has to do in d issue.Many ppl are nt informd abt d strike,they jes say anytin.
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by Drazen99: 1:17am On Dec 09, 2013
To start with,i have nothing against the state owned university,the private university or the springing up university.but the fact still remains that more respect is still granted the federal universities.Do u have any idea how hard it takes to get admitted to the first generation federal universities?not saying its easier to get into state owned university but the former is harder.most employer of labour still think knowledge is still mostly imparted in the federal university.Just my two cents.
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by xtophy(m): 7:01am On Dec 09, 2013
AND THE BATTLE BEGINS>>>>ASUU VS FGN
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by odizeey(m): 7:30am On Dec 09, 2013
Drazen99: To start with,i have nothing against the state owned university,the private university or the springing up university.but the fact still remains that more respect is still granted the federal universities.Do u have any idea how hard it takes to get admitted to the first generation federal universities?not saying its easier to get into state owned university but the former is harder.most employer of labour still think knowledge is still mostly imparted in the federal university.Just my two cents.
state uni hard to enta o. Me wen no fit enta my state own,gt federal uni once
Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by nairacodedcom(m): 7:30am On Dec 09, 2013
Waiting.....

Re: All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 by pseudonomer: 7:39am On Dec 09, 2013
Drazen99: To start with,i have nothing against the state owned university,the private university or the springing up university.but the fact still remains that more respect is still granted the federal universities.Do u have any idea how hard it takes to get admitted to the first generation federal universities?not saying its easier to get into state owned university but the former is harder.most employer of labour still think knowledge is still mostly imparted in the federal university.Just my two cents.

If UI offered you an admission to study microbiology and Nasarawa offered an admission to study Medicine. Which one would you rather go for?

Would you rather live on glory of others or let others live on your glory?

Nothing worth knowing can be taught, it can only be learned... I hope you understand my stand on this.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (109) (Reply)

LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread / Kogi State University, Anyigba 2012/2013, Admission Update / Nnamdi Azikiwe University Unizik 2015 - 2016 Final And Last Admission List

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.