Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,841 members, 7,889,803 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 09:10 PM

Odemwingie, Taiwo, Uche Set For Eagles Recall - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Odemwingie, Taiwo, Uche Set For Eagles Recall (20795 Views)

Odemwingie Still Wants To Play For Nigeria / Women Praying And Holding TV For Eagles Victory / NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odemwingie, Taiwo, Uche Set For Eagles Recall by Samfigo1(m): 3:19pm On Nov 24, 2013
I dont really av time to read the whole story:
This is my humble logomachy, I dont want to see Osaze's face I love d guy though!
I really want to see dat guy Ike Uche...Taye taiwo? No way! D guy has declined tragedically....Ike Uche u'r welcome!I dont really av time to read the whole story:
This is my humble logomachy, I dont want to see Osaze's face I love d guy though!
I really want to see dat guy Ike Uche...Taye taiwo? No way! D guy has declined tragedically....Ike Uche u'r welcome!
I dont really av time to read the whole story:
I really want to see dat guy Ike Uche...Taye taiwo? No way! D guy has declined tragedically....Ike Uche u'r welcome!
Re: Odemwingie, Taiwo, Uche Set For Eagles Recall by CrazyCalm: 3:21pm On Nov 24, 2013
Something tells me k*shi is inviting these boys to bribe him.
Re: Odemwingie, Taiwo, Uche Set For Eagles Recall by safarigirl(f): 3:23pm On Nov 24, 2013
find.it.ng:

Nigerians are an ungrateful breed....pls go back and watch all the matches that he played for nigeria...thaat guy gave 110%...I remember matches we were totally flat and he was the only difference....he's out for his tlks....since that has been fixed.....on national performaance....musa is so not up to par with osaze...no way...its an insult to osaze to be compared with musaa in the national colours...I often conclude musa is on crack in most games....gets into good positions and blazes the ball totally wide...with a disgusting smile on his face...
ARRANT NONSENSE! Osaze should be glad he was considered worthy to don the green-white-green jersey. We should be grateful to him, as who? Pele or Maradona? In saner parts of the world, ANY player would be ecstatic to get a jersey on the national team. You think people earn jerseys by what 'they've done'? Guy, if you slack, you're off the team, be you Kaka or Iniesta nobody send you. If C. Ronaldo were Nigerian y'all would expect him to get a call-up even when he's past 50. It's only in Nigeria that I read that certain players have earned places simply because 'they've tried' for us.'

2 Likes

Re: Odemwingie, Taiwo, Uche Set For Eagles Recall by naijaboiy: 3:24pm On Nov 24, 2013
ichommy:

Because Y has long tail and two branches.
Lmao grin...i was reffering to the OP bro undecided
Re: Odemwingie, Taiwo, Uche Set For Eagles Recall by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 24, 2013
honeric01:

Pls where does Osaze play and how often does he start a match? how many goals has he scored so far?

Osaze will play against United in a few hours..he now plays for Cardiff...he was at West Brom where he shone very bright...more than 25 goals at West Brom.....this season, at Cardiff I think he has played only a few matches...had an injury, but I watched a match where he scored
I like him, hope he returns to our national team
I wish him well....every time apart from tonight when I hope Man United finish Cardiff well well
Ok, he may score....but United win
Did you get that Peter? United to win

2 Likes

Re: Odemwingie, Taiwo, Uche Set For Eagles Recall by darediamond(m): 3:27pm On Nov 24, 2013
Kolade9: we don't need osaze angry

we only need defenders
You talk real sense brother
Re: Odemwingie, Taiwo, Uche Set For Eagles Recall by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 24, 2013
CrazyCalm: Something tells me k*shi is inviting these boys to bribe him.

Then they should hurry up,do the needful, go to Brazil next year and play football!! CR7 and co are waiting!!!
(Dancing a lil) I cannot wait for next year!!!
Re: Odemwingie, Taiwo, Uche Set For Eagles Recall by festusfeezy(m): 3:31pm On Nov 24, 2013
“I have not selected my team for
the World Cup. No one has a
guaranteed shirt and we will keep
working until we know the 23 players
that will go to Brazil,” he said.

But it is unfair for him to live out those players that participated in d struggle to secure a ticket to Brazil, therefore if osaze, taye taiwo or ikechukwu uche are recalled, who then do u want to drop?
Keshi use ur head oo
Re: Odemwingie, Taiwo, Uche Set For Eagles Recall by Ekhemini(m): 3:32pm On Nov 24, 2013
Ike Uche has started scoring...he scored 2goals 2day
Re: Odemwingie, Taiwo, Uche Set For Eagles Recall by MEILYN(m): 3:40pm On Nov 24, 2013
festusfeezy: “I have not selected my team for

But it is unfair for him to live out those players that participated in d struggle to secure a ticket to Brazil, therefore if osaze, taye taiwo or ikechukwu uche are recalled, who then do u want to drop?
Keshi use ur head oo
what are you saying? He has a lot of worthless benchers for goodness sake. 23 players? Use ur head mr man.
Re: Odemwingie, Taiwo, Uche Set For Eagles Recall by safarigirl(f): 3:40pm On Nov 24, 2013
festusfeezy: “I have not selected my team for

Keshi use ur head oo
that's the only problem. If as a player, I have to get dropped, I would feel better knowing it was for a badass, not some has-been like Odemwingie or Taiwo. Only Uche deserves a recall, he can bench Ideye
Re: Odemwingie, Taiwo, Uche Set For Eagles Recall by naijaboiy: 3:40pm On Nov 24, 2013
I just think we need a foreign coach!!!
Re: Odemwingie, Taiwo, Uche Set For Eagles Recall by MEILYN(m): 3:45pm On Nov 24, 2013
safarigirl: that's the only problem. If as a player, I have to get dropped, I would feel better knowing it was for a badass, not some has-been like Odemwingie or Taiwo. Only Uche deserves a recall, he can bench Ideye
he can bench ideye but Osaze cant bench Musa? U are talking with sentiments my dear. For Taiwo? We dont need him, but we definately need Uche and Osaze, this is the world cup for crying out loud and not the African Cup of Nations. We need Experience in that our forward. Osaze, Moses and Uche can give us that, Emenike and the rest. We will have a strong forward.
Re: Odemwingie, Taiwo, Uche Set For Eagles Recall by MEILYN(m): 3:45pm On Nov 24, 2013
naijaboiy: I just think we need a foreign coach!!!
biggest delusion ever.
Re: Odemwingie, Taiwo, Uche Set For Eagles Recall by Obiagu1(m): 3:56pm On Nov 24, 2013
Just like he took stupid players to the Confederations Cup instead of those that won the Nations Cup!

He should stick with what he has, add no more than 2 new players. Even if those outside the team are better than those in the team already, do they have a winning mentality, good work ethics, and are they team players?

I hope Keshi doesn't create confusion for himself.
Stick with a winning team!

1 Like

Re: Odemwingie, Taiwo, Uche Set For Eagles Recall by tolurx(m): 4:00pm On Nov 24, 2013
I really hope uche gets recalled to the national team,he is in great form at his club.
Re: Odemwingie, Taiwo, Uche Set For Eagles Recall by festusfeezy(m): 4:04pm On Nov 24, 2013
MEILYN: what are you saying? He has a lot of worthless benchers for goodness sake. 23 players? Use ur head mr man.

Worthless benches? He knows they are worthless yet he kept calling them, y not call osaze n co. To replace dem b4 now.
Guy use ur head oo
Re: Odemwingie, Taiwo, Uche Set For Eagles Recall by darediamond(m): 4:09pm On Nov 24, 2013
Calsito: Don't think they are needed, so as not to sow discord in the team.
EXACTLY!
Re: Odemwingie, Taiwo, Uche Set For Eagles Recall by MEILYN(m): 4:15pm On Nov 24, 2013
festusfeezy:

Worthless benches? He knows they are worthless yet he kept calling them, y not call osaze n co. To replace dem b4 now.
Guy use ur head oo
those benchers you hardly see them......
Re: Odemwingie, Taiwo, Uche Set For Eagles Recall by emmymdk: 4:23pm On Nov 24, 2013
What happens to those boys who contributed by suffering to make sure we (Nigeria) qualify? I hope they won't be sidelined...
Re: Odemwingie, Taiwo, Uche Set For Eagles Recall by nerodenero: 4:39pm On Nov 24, 2013
kingthreat: Why is Keshi still looking for a team when he has more than enough. I see confusion settling in. It's pertinent he sticks with what he has and builds a team out of them. They need experience from playing together on the field. This really matters
Eagles were slightly vulnerable against the Azzuris.I think this was what informed his decision.It isn't a bad idea.Anything that will give us a good performance in Brazil is a yes-yes for me.
Re: Odemwingie, Taiwo, Uche Set For Eagles Recall by KKImoh: 4:51pm On Nov 24, 2013
safarigirl: Osaze will rather try his luck and shoot the breeze than let another player take scoring glory. We don't need him, we won't return to our vomit. Whether you like it or not, Ahmed Musa will be at that World Cup. That's a fact
what do u know about the national team?
Re: Odemwingie, Taiwo, Uche Set For Eagles Recall by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 24, 2013
;Dwith dis,,,!" dia z hope ni ;Dwith dis,,,!" dia z hope ni
Re: Odemwingie, Taiwo, Uche Set For Eagles Recall by Obiagu1(m): 5:18pm On Nov 24, 2013
People screaming Osazie here, the question is: is/was Osazie better than Musa?
What was young Osazie's achievement while at Locomotive Moscow and compare it with Ahmed Musa at CSKA Moscow.
In addition compare Osazie's achievement while with the Super Eagles with that of Musa.

Some with no good intentions for Nigeria are screaming for old Osazie. What about Taribo West?

3 Likes

Re: Odemwingie, Taiwo, Uche Set For Eagles Recall by safarigirl(f): 5:19pm On Nov 24, 2013
Obiagu1: Just like he took stupid players to the Confederations Cup instead of those that won the Nations Cup!

He should stick with what he has, add no more than 2 new players. Even if those outside the team are better than those in the team already, do they have a winning mentality, good work ethics, and are they team players?

I hope Keshi doesn't create confusion for himself.
Stick with a winning team!
the Nations Cup-winning team was plagued with injury. He didn't have much of a choice at confeds. @KKImoh, I know enough that we shouldn't return to our vomit

1 Like

Re: Odemwingie, Taiwo, Uche Set For Eagles Recall by Obiagu1(m): 5:21pm On Nov 24, 2013
safarigirl: the Nations Cup-winning team was plagued with injury. He didn't have much of a choice at confeds. @KKImoh, I know enough that we shouldn't return to our vomit

Yes but the likes of Uche was not used. He won AFCON.
Also Dike was not invited despite the fact that in his lone invitation, he was outstanding.
Keshi invited 'new' players instead like he is trying to do now.
Re: Odemwingie, Taiwo, Uche Set For Eagles Recall by Bizibi(m): 5:49pm On Nov 24, 2013
MEILYN: he can bench ideye but Osaze cant bench Musa? U are talking with sentiments my dear. For Taiwo? We dont need him, but we definately need Uche and Osaze, this is the world cup for crying out loud and not the African Cup of Nations. We need Experience in that our forward. Osaze, Moses and Uche can give us that, Emenike and the rest. We will have a strong forward.
omo Musa need to be in DAT bench,ideye and Musa especially ideye need to work harder

1 Like

Re: Odemwingie, Taiwo, Uche Set For Eagles Recall by Sig4real(m): 5:50pm On Nov 24, 2013
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][i][/i][b][/b] I'll advice keshi to visit pastors and prophets so that they can help him to make a good selection. If he make the choice himself, he might not go far because he is confused. Don't be suprised that the least expected players will be the ones to suprise the world. Pls Keshi bringing Yobo back to the team shouldn't be an alternative to solve your deffencive issues.
Re: Odemwingie, Taiwo, Uche Set For Eagles Recall by Isahalbash(m): 5:58pm On Nov 24, 2013
seunblack: Yes,d big boss is provin to be d boss indeed,d Nigeria national team really needs dis experince players especially Osaze.world cup is about experince and not jst playin,if we can remember very well inexperince caused us d ticket to d quater finals in 94,i belive 2014 is our year.who says naija cant win d world cup come 2014 wen uncle Jonathan d Goodluck man is still our president?Go Keshi,Go super eagles and God bless my dear country NIGERIA

Were al dis players players wich dere xperience nt in d afcon nd world cup 2010 squad respectively...abi dat tym dm no get xperience ni?c hw dm even de play lyk say dm 4ce dm 2 cum play 4 9ja dat tym.abeg,mk dm no cari dm cum spoil d team again jor
Re: Odemwingie, Taiwo, Uche Set For Eagles Recall by Evasco: 6:07pm On Nov 24, 2013
Osaze should nt near 9ja futbal pitch, else I wil sanction Keshi
Re: Odemwingie, Taiwo, Uche Set For Eagles Recall by Ozonna(m): 6:47pm On Nov 24, 2013
Ik Uche is on fire!!! He scored 2 goals today against Levante. Its an away game.

Levante 0 - 3 Villeareal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Has Been Nominated For The UEFA Men's Player Of The Year. / Nwakali And Chukwueze Flaunt Their FIFAU17 Medals / Larry Kayode Celebrates 26th Birthday - Shares Family Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.