Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,290 members, 7,947,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 05:53 PM

Kelechi Iheanacho Declared Missing - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kelechi Iheanacho Declared Missing (39920 Views)

Kanu Nwankwo Visits Kelechi Iheanacho In Manchester / Sani Kaita Declared Missing / Kelechi Iheanacho Ranked 9th Most Exciting Teen In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Declared Missing by Cubeet: 12:06pm On Nov 23, 2013
rapmike: Naija sha.... B4 U-17 WORLD CUPHE FIT WAKA ANYHOW, NO BODY GO LOOK IM SIDE, NOW HE DON PERFORM FINISH NA TO KIDNAP AM

Y IS IT ALWAYS THE EAST THAT HAVE DEADLY KIDNAPPERS SEF? ABI CELEBRITIES NO DEY THE WEST?
YOU UNDERSTAND THE TOPIC ATALL?
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Declared Missing by simdam500(m): 12:07pm On Nov 23, 2013
Cubeet: HOW DOES THIS CONTRIBUTES TO THE TOPIC

hmmmmm mmmm its doesnt contribute to d topic, it contribute to the Nation....
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Declared Missing by MrAboki: 12:08pm On Nov 23, 2013
jhidey08: I saw dis coming. When his assistant coach (Emmanuel Amunike) slapped d American agent pple came here and started yarbing him, dis is d end result. D boy has been lured 2 sign a slave contract nw I'm sure. I pray d boy suffer 4dis action.

Nwokem...

A 17 year old CANNOT enter into a legally binding contract with anybody...
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Declared Missing by Cubeet: 12:08pm On Nov 23, 2013
francisbiz: Suspect No.1 - Emmanuel Amuneke
Suspect No.2 - American agent
Suspect No.3 - Steven Keshi .

Some posters think he has gone abroad without informing his parents to sign a slave contract.
If Iheanacho is really under 17 or at the least less than 18 years old, he needs parental consent in that regard.

If it is a country where things work well, all the above coaches and every other national football official involved should have resigned.
YOUR JOKE NEEDS WATER COS ITS AS DRY AS DESERT
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Declared Missing by Cubeet: 12:09pm On Nov 23, 2013
simdam500:

hmmmmm mmmm its doesnt contribute to d topic, it contribute to the Nation....
In What way?
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Declared Missing by yalwaysme1: 12:12pm On Nov 23, 2013
Igbo and money undecided

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Declared Missing by jhidey08(m): 12:14pm On Nov 23, 2013
bennyraz: Amuneke is a rogue and those at the NFF are higher rogues and I think the NSC needs to do something about it cuz they are killing alot of careers at the glass house (I heard they have moved to national stadium though) Same thing happened to kayode olanrewaju and this is not allowing our stars grow and its killing our football.. Look at Neymar Jnr, he had no such controversies
dis is wot Amuneke was trying 2 prevent d oda day, diz boys can easily b lured 2 sign contracts dat'll nt benefit dem at d long run. My prayer is jst 4d boy 2 suffer, ahswear 2 God.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Declared Missing by write2obi(m): 12:15pm On Nov 23, 2013
nutty_hnic: Wow...pathetic country!
what dose that make u
pathetic citizen undecided
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Declared Missing by jhidey08(m): 12:17pm On Nov 23, 2013
Mr Aboki:

Nwokem...

A 17 year old CANNOT enter into a legally binding contract with anybody...
at wot age did Shola Ameobi join Newcastle?? By next year d guy'll 18 ryt? Or an 18yr old cannot sign a legally binding contract too?
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Declared Missing by write2obi(m): 12:18pm On Nov 23, 2013
Enigma1510: Space booked grin grin grin cool cool cool cool

bro keep moving, this place is not safe
I heard mushin police will soon come and arrest ppl undecided[

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Declared Missing by Psychedelia(m): 12:19pm On Nov 23, 2013
The same Mikel bullshhitt all over again.
Each time Nigeria has a world-recognized rising star, we just tend to phuck things up for the person eventually. If it's not Mikel and the messy ManU-Chelsea episode, it's this new shhitt.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Declared Missing by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 23, 2013
That dude is somewhere in one of 'Dem' hotels in Owerri dancing "Owerri param apara" with Nkiruka, his SS3 babe.

Btw..isn't Ihenacho suppose to be preparing for his WAEC/NECO exams?

I wrote mine at age 18grin
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Declared Missing by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 23, 2013
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Declared Missing by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 23, 2013
ABAKA72: You are a f00l, for calling Amuneke a rogue. were was the so called agent when the boy was picked and pollished by Amuneke and co? the stup1d agent now want to lure the poor boy into a slave contract and pocket the commision, because thats all he is intrested in.Philip Osundu was wasted because of same greedy agents, so don't talk about what you don't know.
Amuneke is a seasoned profesional and knows all the antics of these dubiuos agents, he is only trying to protect the boy, ok.
are you Amuneke or his brother? (I guess you are due to your outburst) do you have a copy of the contract? how are we sure it's a slave contract? so because Amuneke picked him, polish him then Amuneke should turn into his god?? Imagine he Amuneke saying he has his own Agent that will get the poor boy a club meanwhile the American agent offered a better club than Amuneke's agent so what are you saying? Imagine he Amuneke, punching and beating up the agent which shows desperation! Imagine he Amuneke threatening the boys life all because of what, all because of money and now Imagine the same Amuneke now the current Under 17 coach?? I will call Dino melaye now and you wait and see what will happen in the next few days.. shiorrr

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Declared Missing by ABAKA72(m): 12:24pm On Nov 23, 2013
y.alwaysme:
Igbo and money undecided
I agree, like those profesional armed robbers that operate along Lagos Ibadan axis are all money loving Igbos abi.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Declared Missing by Bowaley17(m): 12:24pm On Nov 23, 2013
Emmanuel Amunike should be arrested....he slapped the boy's America agent...he said the man came to take what belongs to Nigerians...I also think,the boy might decide to go into hidden for sometimes,because of the threats Amunike said to him

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Declared Missing by Christmasdon(m): 12:25pm On Nov 23, 2013
I know they have come to spoil everything for the boy and eventually wanting to pour sine sine for the boy Garri. I know it will not work for them.

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Declared Missing by jhidey08(m): 12:26pm On Nov 23, 2013
fergiiosugo: Look dnt come here and start vomiting rubbish!! Hw do u knw its a slave contract? Isit beating up d agent dt solves d problem? Dt waz barbaric of amunike or wateva his name is!! ℓ̊ jus hope dt lad is found!
tel me hw it doesn't solve d problem? So nw dat d agent has ran away wit d boy wot else. Diz oyinbos r wise, dey'll jst scope d boy and sign contracts. I've seen things lyk dis b4, dey'll jst write d contract in either french or Portuguese, does d boy knw hw 2 read it? Does he knw hw much d contract he sign worth? Diz r d problems. I'm sure u don't av any idea wot contracts entails.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Declared Missing by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 23, 2013
jhidey08: dis is wot Amuneke was trying 2 prevent d oda day, diz boys can easily b lured 2 sign contracts dat'll nt benefit dem at d long run. My prayer is jst 4d boy 2 suffer, ahswear 2 God.
He's taking the boy to england right? well, the contract has to be deposited in Nigeria first then in England since the boy is going to england and in england football agents are been monitored because there are strict compliance they have to adhere to or they loose their license
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Declared Missing by iamidris: 12:29pm On Nov 23, 2013
Abeg make dem no try nonsense oh... Which kain expensive play be dat?
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Declared Missing by jhidey08(m): 12:36pm On Nov 23, 2013
bennyraz: are you Amuneke or his brother? (I guess you are due to your outburst) do you have a copy of the contract? how are we sure it's a slave contract? so because Amuneke picked him, polish him then Amuneke should turn into his god?? Imagine he Amuneke saying he has his own Agent that will get the poor boy a club meanwhile the American agent offered a better club than Amuneke's agent so what are you saying? Imagine he Amuneke, punching and beating up the agent which shows desperation! Imagine he Amuneke threatening the boys life all because of what, all because of money and now Imagine the same Amuneke now the current Under 17 coach?? I will call Dino melaye now and you wait and see what will happen in the next few days.. shiorrr
dis is where u're getting dis thing wrong, because he is an oyinbo, dat means he knws d bst 4d boy beta dan his coach? Try and settle ur brain and think na. Dis boys stl av a very long way 2 go

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Declared Missing by emmabest2000(m): 12:38pm On Nov 23, 2013
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Declared Missing by pet7: 12:38pm On Nov 23, 2013
if he allow dos vultures to mislead him he will ruin his career
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Declared Missing by dotune(m): 12:39pm On Nov 23, 2013
amiskurie: just passing....I'm lost too. cry

Hahahaha I no fit laff abeg grin
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Declared Missing by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 23, 2013
jhidey08: dis is where u're getting dis thing wrong, because he is an oyinbo, dat means he knws d bst 4d boy beta dan his coach? Try and settle ur brain and think na. Dis boys stl av a very long way 2 go
how much are you making from the deal or how much is Amuneke paying you? have forgotten what happened to Kayode Olanrewaju?

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Declared Missing by jhidey08(m): 12:44pm On Nov 23, 2013
I dunno if anybody is thinking wot I'm thinking. Dat No 11 guy, Musa Yahaya plays a very very gud futball. U'll all b suprised where u'll find dat boy in d nxt 4 yrs. His touches r incredible, his runs aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ professional, he has a very gud foresight, he is very swift both offensive and defensive, and he is very very humble. I think he has a beta chance 2 excel in football dan Iheanacho.

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Declared Missing by AjCityOne: 12:47pm On Nov 23, 2013
nutty_hnic: Wow...pathetic country!

We don't want your type here in Nigeria. Stay where you are and keep cleaning train stations/toilet. Pathetic human being!
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Declared Missing by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 23, 2013
If Amuneke was really sincere about the whole thing, he should have sat the boy down, call his parents and they all sit down together, he tables his contract while the other agent table his own contract! then they compare and contrast and we would have known who had a better deal and who had a selfish deal.. but it went the other way round because He Amuneke felt he has seen and catch his cash-cow.. the whole world his watching and this will not be like Mikel's deal.. I think his parents should petition the Inspector general about his missing son and it might cost he Amuneke his position as the current U-17 coach

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Declared Missing by thewarrior72: 12:48pm On Nov 23, 2013
Olugbenger: Okija_juju fetch me musiwa!
We need his satelite pictures.
angry angry angry
cool
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Declared Missing by Costa2000(m): 12:49pm On Nov 23, 2013
Na wa ooo,So Anacho Iheanacho Acho.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Declared Missing by jhidey08(m): 12:50pm On Nov 23, 2013
bennyraz: how much are you making from the deal or how much is Amuneke paying you? have forgotten what happened to Kayode Olanrewaju?
I knw wot ur problem is nw. I don't need 2 xplain things to u again. U're among d dull heads who think everything an oyinbo man says is d ryt thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Troost-ekong Blasts Sunday Oliseh After Super Eagles Qualify For 2018 World Cup / Sunday Oliseh Slams Klopp: I’m Disappointed In You, Always Respect Your Opponent / Photos Of Suarez With His Daughters After His Second Goal Against Real Madrid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.