Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,297 members, 7,947,422 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 07:23 PM

Kelechi Iheanacho Declared Missing - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kelechi Iheanacho Declared Missing (39923 Views)

Kanu Nwankwo Visits Kelechi Iheanacho In Manchester / Sani Kaita Declared Missing / Kelechi Iheanacho Ranked 9th Most Exciting Teen In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Declared Missing by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 23, 2013
jhidey08: I saw dis coming. When his assistant coach (Emmanuel Amunike) slapped d American agent pple came here and started yarbing him, dis is d end result. D boy has been lured 2 sign a slave contract nw I'm sure. I pray d boy suffer 4dis action.
before you start cursing, wait to hear the whole truth first, i beg.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Declared Missing by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 23, 2013
paschal ndidi: Could it be kidnapping? The family ve not made much from this boy. Is it the 2 million they gave him that they want to collect?
. You are funny abeg. Be serious for once name plssss...lol
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Declared Missing by mondi2: 5:23pm On Nov 23, 2013
Papa, chill, pepper don rest 4 u & ur family. papa don't worry no-wahala, no-shaking ur pekin go soon send dollars 2 u
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Declared Missing by mondi2: 5:25pm On Nov 23, 2013
Papa, make u chill. pepper don rest 4 u & d family
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Declared Missing by jhidey08(m): 5:35pm On Nov 23, 2013
ebuetor:
before you start cursing, wait to hear the whole truth first, i beg.
wot oda truth do u want 2 hear apart 4rm dis??
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Declared Missing by imperiouxx(m): 5:52pm On Nov 23, 2013
Bowaley17: Emmanuel Amunike should be arrested....he slapped the boy's America agent...he said the man came to take what belongs to Nigerians...I also think,the boy might decide to go into hidden for sometimes,because of the threats Amunike said to him

Who is this Amuneke sef or whatever his name is? Who are those in sport ministry waiting to leech on the boy. Amuneke's job is coach not agent or body guard. Fine! They (not him) discovered the boy just like they discovered others and must the boy be his mobile phone? Why is Amuneke behaving like someone that hasn't seen N100,000 before? Where is the human right if you can't make your own decision because you're under authority.

Before they end any talk they start saying "You came to pluck where you didn't sow"...... Only in Nigeria..... racism. Those whites too have their silly ways of reasoning when it comes to being racial.

The boy might eventually regret any step taken because he's sounded by sharks perceiving drop of blood from distance. Bunch of thieves! angry angry
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Declared Missing by dozai: 7:15pm On Nov 23, 2013
The young man is in lagos. said that the dad is the cause of his problems.

Read the info.

New Nigerian sensation Kelechi Iheanacho is just a boy, but the events that have coloured his young life since he inspired Nigeria to a world record fourth U-17 World Cup title in the UAE earlier in the month have been nothing short of disgraceful and embarrassing to Nigeria.

Opportunistic agents from around the world have been scrambling to sign him and it was once even reported that a group of rival agents all agreed to share the player's contract and the expected loot.

Golden Eaglets assistant coach Emmanuel Amuneke has already been involved in a brawl with one American agent Henry Galliano. The former African Player of the Year, who some claim have designs of his own on the player, explained what happened as follows:

"I neither assaulted nor slapped Galliano. We had a heated argument over the future of Iheanacho and that was it. He was insulting my nation, the Nigeria Football Federation and our philosophies in Nigeria and I told him that," Amuneke told Supersport.com.

"I have no business with whoever Kelechi picks as his agent. It's not my job. I am a coach," he added. "Galliano was insulting me so I went up to him, pushed him away and told him to stop harassing me."

Also in the mix is the player's father James Iheanacho who was first reported to place a one million euros price tag on his son's head before declaring that the boy was missing.

Well the gifted son has now apparently been found in Lagos and he is telling his father not to get involved in the business of deciding his future, according to a source that is.

"Kelechi has had a major falling out with his father over where he should go to. The boy called and blasted the father from Lagos, where he is. He said his father is the major cause of the many controversies dogging his transfer," a source told Mtnfootball.com.

Agents, coach and father involved in scramble for control of the brilliant Kelechi Iheanacho.

The boy also told his father that he has made up his mind that he wants to go to Portuguese side FC Porto, who have agreed to also take in another Eaglet star, Chidera Ezeh, because of Kelechi.

"But the father has kicked against his son's choice, insisting he should choose between Chelsea and Manchester City," the source claimed.

Cameroon-based agent Olivier Noah is believed to be Galliano's main rival and he is currently in the southeastern Nigerian city of Owerri where the player's father resides.

On his part Iheanacho senior remains adamant that his son would be best served by going to England.

"FC Porto is wrong. The clubs coming are Chelsea and Manchester City, though more clubs are also coming," he told the same website.

"I have not decided where he will go until I see him.

"We will pray over it and God will guide us.

"Money is not everything. What matters most is his future." Iheanacho senior added.

Beyond being the best player at the U-17 World Cup the teenage playmaker also received the silver ball for the second highest goal scorer in the tournament.

Kelechi is arguably the brightest talent out of Nigeria since Mikel Obi, and it just says something of how the game is managed in the country that there are no clearly defined pathways for protecting and monitoring the development of its brightest starlets.

Kenneth Ezaga, Africaplays.com

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Declared Missing by dozai: 7:25pm On Nov 23, 2013
Iheanacho - Blasts father over his future
IHEANACHO SAYS SON MISSING

By MTNFootball.com
Saturday Nov 23, 14:36 +0200
Golden Eaglets sensation Kelechi Iheanacho has had a major falling out with his father over the European club he should move to.

Kelechi has told his father in no uncertain terms that he wishes to move to Portuguese champions FC Porto, while Iheanacho senior has insisted he should choose between EPL giants Chelsea and Manchester City.

“Kelechi has had a major falling out with his father over where he should go to. The boy called and blasted the father from Lagos, where he is. He said his father is the major cause of the many controversies dogging his transfer,” a source familiar with this transaction informed only MTNFootball.com

“The boy also told his father that he has made up his mind that he wants to go to Porto, who have agreed to also take in another Eaglet star, Chidera Ezeh, because of Kelechi.

“But the father has kicked against his son’s choice, insisting he should choose between Chelsea and Manchester City.”

Porto in pole place for Iheanacho

It is believed that two contending agents have put pressure on Iheanacho senior to force the boy to now choose between Chelsea and City.

Further checks reveal that Cameroon-based agent Olivier Noah is one of these agents and he is presently in Owerri.

James Iheanacho told MTNFootball.com: “FC Porto is wrong. The clubs coming are Chelsea and Manchester City, though more clubs are also coming.

“I have not decided where he will go until I see him.

“We will pray over it and God will guide us.

“Money is not everything. What matters most is his future.”

As he is still a minor, Kelechi could be overruled in this matter by his father until he is 18.

The raging controversy over Iheanacho’s future took a strange twist on Friday, when Iheanacho senior raised alarm on Owerri radio over the whereabouts of his soccer star.

He finally got in touch with the player but that was only after one of the Eaglets assistant coaches got him to call his father four days after he left home without taking any excuse.
The father wants to send him to clubs that doesnt have any academy. because they will pay more??. This boys mother will be crying in her grave. Porto would ve been a better choice for this young talent.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Declared Missing by imperiouxx(m): 7:39pm On Nov 23, 2013
^^^^ Bunch of thieves wanted to suck this boy dry at all cost! angry angry angry angry

Chei! I need to do something great too, so that Nigerian and US government go dey fight for me. God, answer my prayer! Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Troost-ekong Blasts Sunday Oliseh After Super Eagles Qualify For 2018 World Cup / Sunday Oliseh Slams Klopp: I’m Disappointed In You, Always Respect Your Opponent / Ahmed Musa's Wife Gives Birth To Their 2nd Child

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.