Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,863 members, 7,872,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:49 AM

Kids Do The Darnest Things - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kids Do The Darnest Things (7070 Views)

What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? / Kids Do The Darndest Thing (pics) / How Many Kids Do You Wanna Have? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kids Do The Darnest Things by Nobody: 2:42am On Jul 21, 2008
My little nieces and nephew (9, 6 and 2) just broke my smartbadge. I was so mad when I saw it because this is what I use to access my office and computer. The next thing I know, my 9 year old niece started cutting papers and asking for the spelling of my name. Guess what? The girl is trying to make a replacement badge for me with paper, crayon, glue etc. I did not know whether to feel madder or just burst out into laughter.
Re: Kids Do The Darnest Things by mohawkchic(f): 2:54am On Jul 21, 2008
~Aaaw Bless Her smiley Bet You laffed huh?
Re: Kids Do The Darnest Things by Gamine(f): 3:03am On Jul 21, 2008
lolololol

i remember the show, Kids say the Darnest things

Children hen!!! grin grin
Re: Kids Do The Darnest Things by Nobody: 3:49am On Jul 21, 2008
The annoying thing is these kids lie as if lying is going out of fashion. If we lied like this when we were young, dem nor go see lie put for ground like this o.
Re: Kids Do The Darnest Things by mohawkchic(f): 4:03am On Jul 21, 2008
~Lol they come extra smart now kids of Today,always trying to out smart us . . . naughty lil nippers!!
Re: Kids Do The Darnest Things by Nobody: 4:33am On Jul 21, 2008
LOL! My baby cousin is the funniest.

Everytime I walk out of me room, he'll run inside and start pressing my laptop's keyboard.
When I scowl him, he'll just smile and continue doing it.
I learned to close my door just because of him, but this day, I didn't.
As I went downstairs inside the kitchen to make his food, he made sure I was downstairs before running inside my room and closing himself in.
Got the best surprise of my life!! all my papers, everything on the desk was now on the floor.
He got off the desk, came to me, took his food and climbed on my bed like he did nothing wrong.
LMAO! I couldn't do anything but clean up. Even scowling don't do, he'll just laugh and continue. So cute!
Re: Kids Do The Darnest Things by Nobody: 4:37am On Jul 21, 2008
Once I took him to the bathroom to change his poop diapers.
Left him in the bathroom to get his wipes
when I got back, there was booboo all over the floor, he had taken off his diapers.
He was trying to flush the diaper down the toilet. ewww
This troublesome babe was laughing and giggling at the flushing sound. lol
Well for retaliation, I bathed him with almost cold water.
Made me feel good a little, knowing that I had to use bleach to clean the tile floor again. And the nastiest was getting the diaper out of the toilet inside a plastic bag. ugh!
Re: Kids Do The Darnest Things by motunrayo4(f): 4:42am On Jul 21, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Once I took him to the bathroom to change his poop diapers.
Left him in the bathroom to get his wipes
when I got back, there was booboo all over the floor, he had taken off his diapers.
He was trying to flush the diaper down the toilet. ewww
This troublesome babe was laughing and giggling at the flushing sound. lol
Well for retaliation, I bathed him with almost cold water.
Made me feel good a little, knowing that I had to use bleach to clean the tile floor again. And the nastiest was getting the diaper out of the toilet inside a plastic bag. ugh!

AHHHHgGGHH! The thing I hate most about infants is cleaning thier diapers. . . soo disgusting
Re: Kids Do The Darnest Things by Nobody: 4:44am On Jul 21, 2008
Got too many stories angry

OMG!! Babies can be so jealous, I realized that.
I just went to my other aunt to babysit
Everytime I carry the new baby, my baby cousin is always crying, seriously on the floor screaming and bawling.
I pet the new baby, he falls asleep, now I gotz to pet the old one. lol
My baby cousin cooled down when I carried him, but when the new baby woke up and started crying, my cousin started crying too. Trying to be sneaky cuz he knew I'd have to carry the new baby.
So what I did was, left the old one crying and bawling for a while.This went on for a whole day.
Very happy when my aunt got home. phew.
But just as we were about to leave, my baby cousin took his toy and threw it at the new baby then laughed.

They can be so jealous, I tell ya!
Re: Kids Do The Darnest Things by Nobody: 4:47am On Jul 21, 2008
AHHHHgGGHH! The thing I hate most about infants is cleaning their diapers. . . soo disgusting
LOL! I got used to it.
Having to be a mother as early as 11 years old to 3 children. (They're not mines o, my mom's. But I had to babysit while she went to work tongue)
Changing a diaper is like doing my homework. lol
If you want to be a mother, darling, changing a diaper should be your best friend from now on.
It does not even stop at that, feeding them is messy too!
Bathing them and getting water all over the floor, lol
Re: Kids Do The Darnest Things by HCH3COO: 4:52am On Jul 21, 2008
grin grin I am a mean uncle, I swear. But kids love me.
Re: Kids Do The Darnest Things by ogrebuga(m): 6:35am On Jul 21, 2008
Seems like dey're all d same, evil little critters, destroying laptops and fones and commandeering the tv everywhere, lol, can't help but love them.
Re: Kids Do The Darnest Things by Emperoh(m): 6:56am On Jul 21, 2008
My little nephew and niece are a case
they want your phone and God help you if it doesn't play music
The little girl at barely 3yrs can sing 'Do Me' and 'Umbrella'
U need to see how she dances like tomorrow or music is never gonna come again
At just 30mths old shocked shocked shocked
But do you know the annoying part of it, they are soo restless and can get cranky at any little provocation
their cries are soo annoying because the little boy can barely say what she wants
i wonder how my sister manages to cope. I get worked up!!!
Re: Kids Do The Darnest Things by otokx(m): 7:10am On Jul 21, 2008
kids will always be kids but they can be controlled
Re: Kids Do The Darnest Things by kadman(m): 7:52am On Jul 21, 2008
This is a picture of my niece,picture was taken yesterday, And she's just 9months old. I think this says everything about what kids can get into smiley

Re: Kids Do The Darnest Things by bunmii(f): 8:03am On Jul 21, 2008
lol dat pics is so funny bless em
Re: Kids Do The Darnest Things by nedra: 8:23am On Jul 21, 2008
kids may do the darnest things but adults are certainly worse grin grin grin
Re: Kids Do The Darnest Things by reindeer: 8:35am On Jul 21, 2008
Ex kids talking!!

Got married a few months back and so so scared of having the little imps!
My two nieces terrorized the living daylights out of me,one flushed my 1st phone down the toilet(my super duper nokia 3310), the other put glue on my bed,
jeez now im so morbidly scared of having them in my own house sad
worst part it, i think one(or two) may be on the way already,
Re: Kids Do The Darnest Things by oYaTo(m): 8:53am On Jul 21, 2008
@reindeer. .

lmao! u aint got no choice now o
Re: Kids Do The Darnest Things by jkpretty(f): 9:17am On Jul 21, 2008
Funny . . .

How about as kids, thinking all tea spoons grew up as table spoons, then into serving spoons. . .lol.

When i was a kid My mum asked me to bring a tea spoon from the kitchen for her tea, i went & brought a table spoon. she went mad that " u this kids, u've thrown away all the tea spoons in the house, i keep buying & replacing yet u throw them all about, didn't u see any teaspoon there?" Now i don't remember if i actually saw any teaspoon but all i had in my silly head was "What's mum talking about didn't all the tea spoons grow up?". embarassed

How about we looking at our old clothes then and we say. "this top is now smaller" laughing that the clothes we once wore has ridiculously grown smaller.
Re: Kids Do The Darnest Things by showbobo(m): 9:19am On Jul 21, 2008
reindeer:

Ex kids talking!!

Got married a few months back and so so scared of having the little imps!
My two nieces terrorized the living daylights out of me,one flushed my 1st phone down the toilet(my super duper nokia 3310), the other put glue on my bed,
jeez now im so morbidly scared of having them in my own house sad
worst part it, i think one(or two) may be on the way already,

Congratulatios ooo.They are 3 and all boys grin grin grin
Re: Kids Do The Darnest Things by oYaTo(m): 9:22am On Jul 21, 2008
jkpretty:

How about we looking at our old clothes then and we say. "this top is now smaller" laughing that the clothes we once wore has ridiculously grown smaller.

u got dat rite. .used to wonder the same thing too back then grin
Re: Kids Do The Darnest Things by Caliente(m): 9:24am On Jul 21, 2008
The annoying thing is these kids lie as if lying is going out of fashion. If we lied like this when we were young, them nor go see lie put for ground like this o.

[size=13pt]Chip of the old block, don't you think?[/size]
Re: Kids Do The Darnest Things by showbobo(m): 9:28am On Jul 21, 2008
When i was a baby grin grin

Re: Kids Do The Darnest Things by showbobo(m): 9:31am On Jul 21, 2008
love playboy

Re: Kids Do The Darnest Things by Caliente(m): 9:34am On Jul 21, 2008
jkpretty:

Funny . . .

How about as kids, thinking all tea spoons grew up as table spoons, then into serving spoonslol.

When i was a kid My mum asked me to bring a tea spoon from the kitchen for her tea, i went & brought a table spoon. she went mad that " u this kids, u've thrown away all the tea spoons in the house, i keep buying & replacing yet u throw them all about, didn't u see any teaspoon there?" Now i don't remember if i actually saw any teaspoon but all i had in my silly head was "What's mum talking about didn't all the tea spoons grow up?". embarassed

[size=13pt]LOL! so when did the spoons stop growing?
The biggest mystery to me then was where babies came from.[/size]
Re: Kids Do The Darnest Things by spikedcylinder: 10:01am On Jul 21, 2008
Oh my! I ADORE kids. . . especially in their toddler years. I cannot and so far havent ever carried a newborn baby. They are so fragile and tiny, cant go near. But the toddlers! Goodness. . . they are all very cheeky.
My cousin's daughter got back from church one day and her mom wasnt home. I got to their house and met her dad begging her to get out of her church clothes. She said she didnt want to. Her dad said he didnt want her to get the dress dirty. . . she insisted she wanted to wear it. The third time as her dad was still pleading, she just yelled at him, DONT KILL ME JARE, THIS IS THE ONE I WANT!
She's 3.
Re: Kids Do The Darnest Things by mellow(m): 11:11am On Jul 21, 2008
looking at the mouth of an adult you would think

he never suck breast. Nwannem Ishiogiri
Re: Kids Do The Darnest Things by mekk(m): 11:37am On Jul 21, 2008
showbobo:

When i was a baby grin grin

Lol, you were really mean there dude grin grin
I suppose you started being naughty from the womb. tongue tongue
Re: Kids Do The Darnest Things by showbobo(m): 11:38am On Jul 21, 2008
mekk:

Lol, you were really mean there dude grin grin
I suppose you started being naughty from the womb. tongue tongue
Yeah grin grin
Re: Kids Do The Darnest Things by keba(m): 11:44am On Jul 21, 2008
we all at one time or the other did these things but kids
of these days have become so much intelligent than you
can imagine, fearless and experimental when given the
slightest opportunity. so we ought to love, tolerate and
care for them.
Re: Kids Do The Darnest Things by skyeyes(f): 12:20pm On Jul 21, 2008
whats scary about them, they are such little darlings or aint u going to have one of ur own.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Is The Paternal Family So Disliked? / Nigerians And Teen Pregnancy / May God Bless My Elder Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.