Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,691 members, 7,948,569 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 03:51 AM

H.I.D Awolowo Clocks 98 Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / H.I.D Awolowo Clocks 98 Today (11082 Views)

Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence / BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News / Awolowo’s Dynasty Cannot Be Rubbished - H.I.D. Awolowo Tells Tinubu And Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: H.I.D Awolowo Clocks 98 Today by littlehooper5: 10:25am On Nov 25, 2013
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA

BEHIND A SUCCESSFUL MAN THERE IS A STRONG WOMAN BEHIND HIM...
MAMA IS BEHIND THE SUCCESS OF HER HUSBAND (LATE OBAFEMI AWOLOWO )
YOU SHALL WITNESS MORE IN GOOD HEALTH
Re: H.I.D Awolowo Clocks 98 Today by tunnex190: 10:26am On Nov 25, 2013
HBD Mama. LLNP، WUCGTOL.
Re: H.I.D Awolowo Clocks 98 Today by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 25, 2013
Happy birtday to you ma.
Re: H.I.D Awolowo Clocks 98 Today by AdemolaA2: 10:28am On Nov 25, 2013
Happy birthday Ma..God bless you and prepare a place for you in his kingdom..
Re: H.I.D Awolowo Clocks 98 Today by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 25, 2013
petrov 10: The old bitch undecided
will you just shut up.even if you were not opportuned to have a mother,or you have a mother and she didnt train you properly how to refer to elderly ones,is she not old enough to be your grandmother.

Think before you rant.

Anyway,happy birthday mama,e pe fun wa,edagba,edogbo,eku orire o and thank God i met you through your late husbands works and i passed through the great ife.thank God for your husbands dream for the nigerian youth.its unfortunate that his dreams for the nigerian education is gradually dying no thanks to politicians devoid of character and principles but i bless God for your life anyway.

I wish to see more mothers,wives,sisters and leaders like you who carry on your legacies :*:*

2 Likes

Re: H.I.D Awolowo Clocks 98 Today by anishe(m): 10:42am On Nov 25, 2013
HBD. Wish you LLNP Ma.
Re: H.I.D Awolowo Clocks 98 Today by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 25, 2013
ThankGod for OBJ that kept taking care of you after your husban's demise. HBD to you mama
Re: H.I.D Awolowo Clocks 98 Today by khamas19: 10:44am On Nov 25, 2013
...eyin l'omo adiye nto iya re ...ko si ewu fun wa rara....

..Happy birthday mum..
Re: H.I.D Awolowo Clocks 98 Today by Dannylux: 10:49am On Nov 25, 2013
Wishing her long life is wickedness.

Glad for the years well spent.
Re: H.I.D Awolowo Clocks 98 Today by oyeludef(m): 10:49am On Nov 25, 2013
dat u can say such of a old woman like dat speak volumes of ur upbringing.hbd mum btw
Re: H.I.D Awolowo Clocks 98 Today by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 25, 2013
Must you talk? Ehhn? If you don't hav anythin sensible to say can't you just quietly leave the thread? SMH
Re: H.I.D Awolowo Clocks 98 Today by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 25, 2013
Happy Birthday Mama
Re: H.I.D Awolowo Clocks 98 Today by ajanaku2(m): 11:28am On Nov 25, 2013
MR MICKMEN: they are to be blamed as per still having a country called nigeria,betrayal family and unstable ethnic bigots and cursed descendants.

Obo Iya e ma jona ni!...Epon Baba e ma de di Ofifo mo nidi!

@Topic
Mama, Eku Ayeye Ojo ibi Ma! Emi a s'opo e l'aiye o! E se ara giri Ma! Oluwa a so Agbara ati Ipa yin d'otun!

4 Likes

Re: H.I.D Awolowo Clocks 98 Today by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:31am On Nov 25, 2013
Tolexander: Happy birthday ma!

You are the true pillar that supported the sage when he was alive.

Though Obafemi Awolowo is dead, his womanhood still lives on!
[img]http://destinationnigeria.files./2012/06/yoruba_347701188.jpg[/img]don't ban me for floating rule 10, posting mama's picture o!
Mama isn't a nairaland member o!

She looks like her dead husband. Were they brother and sister?
Re: H.I.D Awolowo Clocks 98 Today by veraponpo(m): 11:32am On Nov 25, 2013
kulyie: will you just shut up.even if you were not opportuned to have a mother,or you have a mother and she didnt train you properly how to refer to elderly ones,is she not old enough to be your grandmother.

Think before you rant.

Anyway,happy birthday mama,e pe fun wa,edagba,edogbo,eku orire o and thank God i met you through your late husbands works and i passed through the great ife.thank God for your husbands dream for the nigerian youth.its unfortunate that his dreams for the nigerian education is gradually dying no thanks to politicians devoid of character and principles but i bless God for your life anyway.

I wish to see more mothers,wives,sisters and leaders like you who carry on your legacies :*:*

Congrats ma. I want to appreciate you for standing by papa. He referred to you as his Jewel. Your husband made me and even his enemies to enjoy the following:

1. Television- If not for the visionary husband you had, television wouldn't have come to Nigeria when it did;
2. Solution to civil war- If not for your husband's sagacity and political advancement, Nigeria would have been like Somali today but he used his wisdom to quench the fire within a short time that they brought him to power.
3.Coca Cola- He made the third world country to enjoy Coca cola when it was only available in the western world.
4. Fighting war without borrowing- Your Husband managed Nigeria's economy without borrowing a dime. Even the great USA is in serious debt now for waging war with Sadam Hussein and Afghanistan looking for Osama Bin Laden. Your husband did so well that Yakubu Gowon said Nigeria's problem is not money but how to spend it after your husband resigned his appointment.
5. Education- he made education available for all and made provision for a regional university when he was the premier of the western region. This gave birth to The Great Ife (now Obafemi Awolowo University). You became the first Chancellor of the school and I am a product of your vision. OAU became one of the greates in the world in the 80's and the most beautiful campus till today in Africa.

Thank you ma.

2 Likes

Re: H.I.D Awolowo Clocks 98 Today by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:32am On Nov 25, 2013
Is HID an abbreviation for "hideous"?
Re: H.I.D Awolowo Clocks 98 Today by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:34am On Nov 25, 2013
veraponpo:

Congrats ma. I want to appreciate you for standing by papa. He referred to you as his Jewel. Your husband made me and even his enemies to enjoy the following:

1. Television- If not for the visionary husband you had, television wouldn't have come to Nigeria when it did;
2. Solution to civil war- If not for your husband's sagacity and political advancement, Nigeria would have been like Somali today but he used his wisdom to quench the fire within a short time that they brought him to power.
3.Coca Cola- He made the third world country to enjoy Coca cola when it was only available in the western world.
4. Fighting war without borrowing- Your Husband managed Nigeria's economy without borrowing a dime. Even the great USA is in serious debt now for waging war with Sadam Hussein and Afghanistan looking for Osama Bin Laden. Your husband did so well that Yakubu Gowon said Nigeria's problem is not money but how to spend it after your husband resigned his appointment.
5. Education- he made education available for all and made provision for a regional university when he was the premier of the western region. This gave birth to The Great Ife (now Obafemi Awolowo University). You became the first Chancellor of the school and I am a product of your vision. OAU became one of the greates in the world in the 80's and the most beautiful campus till today in Africa.

Thank you ma.

See propaganda. So Awolowo invented television?
Re: H.I.D Awolowo Clocks 98 Today by mancheeutd(m): 11:44am On Nov 25, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

where in his post did you see AWOLOWO INVENTEND TELEVISION dude open your eyez.
Re: H.I.D Awolowo Clocks 98 Today by mancheeutd(m): 11:45am On Nov 25, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: Is HID an abbreviation for "hideous"?

ask google
Re: H.I.D Awolowo Clocks 98 Today by Yungchamp(m): 11:55am On Nov 25, 2013
una no dey grow old for ur family ni?
Re: H.I.D Awolowo Clocks 98 Today by jmaine: 11:55am On Nov 25, 2013
God bless ma Awolowo. I tap into ya blessings of long life and prosperity. cool
Re: H.I.D Awolowo Clocks 98 Today by mancheeutd(m): 12:00pm On Nov 25, 2013
mukina 2 why u dey hide my post u don start again abi emi o ran o hapi birthday mama
Re: H.I.D Awolowo Clocks 98 Today by musiwa112: 12:05pm On Nov 25, 2013
donphilopus, ask why my name is written down, because she is special to me.

1 Like

Re: H.I.D Awolowo Clocks 98 Today by Sunnybobo3(m): 12:11pm On Nov 25, 2013
musiwa112: greeting to a special mom from musiwa.

happy birthday to you..
The only sensible post ever made by Musiwa on Nairaland.
Re: H.I.D Awolowo Clocks 98 Today by farem: 12:16pm On Nov 25, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

[color=#990000]
Even if you had your elementary schools in Nigeria or South Africa, it's basic for you to know that Awolowo established the FIRST tv station in Africa in Ibadan NTA, Ibadan. (even before either Germany or France could ever dream of having own station-- I am not so sure which of the two countries-)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Autonomy For Judiciary Non-Negotiable - Senate Tells Governors / Oyebanji Thanks Ekiti People For Peaceful Conduct, APC Victory / FG To Lift 50m Youths Out Of Poverty – Uche Nnaji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.