Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,110 members, 7,916,244 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 06:43 PM

H.I.D Awolowo Clocks 98 Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / H.I.D Awolowo Clocks 98 Today (11065 Views)

Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence / BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News / Awolowo’s Dynasty Cannot Be Rubbished - H.I.D. Awolowo Tells Tinubu And Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: H.I.D Awolowo Clocks 98 Today by otokx(m): 10:21pm On Nov 25, 2013
Happy Birthday Ma
Re: H.I.D Awolowo Clocks 98 Today by sabak24: 11:01pm On Nov 25, 2013
sabak24: Hurray!!! H.I.D Awolowo clocks 98 today. Can u guys share what d Awolowos have achieved for our great country Nigeria. Happy birthday Mama Awolowo, can't wait for u to clock 100.
. Wooow dr saheed bakare made the front page.
Re: H.I.D Awolowo Clocks 98 Today by musiwa112: 1:19am On Nov 26, 2013
in international law , nigeria is considered an abuse.. this is why all churches were against Gowon during the nigeria civil war. And he kept on killing the people.

if you are from western nigeria. you have your limitation to western nigeria. if you are eastern nigeria. you have east, north for north.

What Gowon did is call abuse. It is like over here. when I woman says. I dont want to sleep with you. You have walk away. When you force anyone , you are an abuser and that is why Gowon is considered an abuser.

You see, if you have a wife and the wife go. My friend. You look for replacement quickly.. And It is really a blessing for you, not a curse.. New fresh young woman. You cant force a woman. The same way. Gowon could not force eastern nigeria or western nigeria to leave.

The north was the abuser.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AL4oVgRiFdM
Re: H.I.D Awolowo Clocks 98 Today by musiwa112: 4:37am On Nov 26, 2013
One you fail to understand that the banks ,tinubu oando, glo, mtn, newspapers etc are making people of western nigeria poorer. They dont make you rich. If we get out, people will be richer.

I know how government works because i have lived in canada for a long time. so i can tell you, how the system works. your poverty will reduce.
Re: H.I.D Awolowo Clocks 98 Today by Shugarlipz(f): 5:03am On Nov 26, 2013
Happy Birthday to H.I.D. Nov. 25 is also my bday. So hapi belated birthday to me grin

1 Like

Re: H.I.D Awolowo Clocks 98 Today by emi14: 4:19am On Aug 26, 2017
sabak24:
Hurray!!! H.I.D Awolowo clocks 98 today. Can u guys share what d Awolowos have achieved for our great country Nigeria. Happy birthday Mama Awolowo, can't wait for u to clock 100.
can't wait? Are you going to die?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CAN Demands On NASS Leadership Distasteful : MURIC / Video: Billionaire Olu Okeowo Son Shows His Friends Around Their Lagos Castle / 2023: Dogara Appointed As A Member Of PDP Campaign Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.