Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,952 members, 7,890,148 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:02 AM

Brazil 2014: No Guarantee For Keshi Yet - NFF - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Brazil 2014: No Guarantee For Keshi Yet - NFF (20307 Views)

Brazil 2014: No Guarantee For Keshi Yet - NFF / Dangerous National Teams That Might Be Under-rated At Brazil 2014! / National Honours, Land & Cash For Keshi & Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brazil 2014: No Guarantee For Keshi Yet - NFF by Whiskeyboiler: 3:38pm On Nov 25, 2013
donphilopus:

DO YOU NEED THE SOURCE? IF YES, CLICK HERE
NFF about to ruin our chances again.
Re: Brazil 2014: No Guarantee For Keshi Yet - NFF by Kx: 3:41pm On Nov 25, 2013
Keshi strikes me like someone who will resign if NFF or Sports Minister flies the Foreign Technical support kite.
Why are our politicians and sports administrators blinded by oyibo color.
It is either Keshi or no one.
Re: Brazil 2014: No Guarantee For Keshi Yet - NFF by agabaI23(m): 3:41pm On Nov 25, 2013
This is ridiculous! I hope these guys are Not jokers.
Re: Brazil 2014: No Guarantee For Keshi Yet - NFF by Stundey(m): 3:42pm On Nov 25, 2013
jhidey08: Did u guys read dis part? " Nigeria’s sports minister, Bolaji Abdullahi last week announced that a “foreign technical assistant” will be drafted in to the Super Eagles backroom staff if Keshi makes such a request". If yes, den most pple here av problems in understanding Simple English Language. Dey won't force any Technical Adviser on him bt would hire one 4 him on his request.
this statement was from Bolaji Abdullahi and not from NFF or Chris Grin......you are d 1 dat doesn't understd d news mayb u should try and re-read
Re: Brazil 2014: No Guarantee For Keshi Yet - NFF by jhidey08(m): 3:45pm On Nov 25, 2013
Stundey: this statement was from Bolaji Abdullahi and not from NFF or Chris Grin......you are the 1 dat doesn't understd d article
and who brought d idea of getting a foreign Technical adviser 4d Super Eagles if I may ask u o?
Re: Brazil 2014: No Guarantee For Keshi Yet - NFF by Shankboye(m): 3:56pm On Nov 25, 2013
Maigari abi wetin dem dey call u, if dem born u well sack am, na den u go know say were dey.. Old fool
Re: Brazil 2014: No Guarantee For Keshi Yet - NFF by safarigirl(f): 3:59pm On Nov 25, 2013
yuzedo:
Chai!! grin grin grin

+1

As long as those NFF niggers are NIGERIANS, they can be piped down. I swear, it is a small thing for the presidency to do, forget that yeye FIFA no-interference yarn.

@safarigirl: didn't know you knew as much as you do about football/sports.. You try, but you aren't completely correct in all your assessments and postulations.
gotcha. Thanks lots
Re: Brazil 2014: No Guarantee For Keshi Yet - NFF by omiobo: 4:03pm On Nov 25, 2013
If Nigerians allow this cruel behaviour of NFF,I will conclude that Nigeria is not a country to fight for. Make dem no try dat rubbish o! I will lead the protest against NFF.
Re: Brazil 2014: No Guarantee For Keshi Yet - NFF by omar22(m): 4:06pm On Nov 25, 2013
safarigirl: and so? Can't he be impeached? So elected NFF officials can't lose their jobs? This makes no sense, be he elected, appointed or imposed, he's not above losing a job.

Really

Common men you are old enough and wise enough to know for him to be impeached he will have to commit a serious offence, sacking an employee doesnt scratch the surface and remember who will impeach him? his members?

Its like asking GEJ to impeach James Ibori and the idiot from Bayelsa state
Re: Brazil 2014: No Guarantee For Keshi Yet - NFF by omar22(m): 4:08pm On Nov 25, 2013
mikeansy:

That is a pure lie

NFF operates within Nigeria's jurisdiction. if they want to be silly the Government can disband the whole NFF. Worst come to worst FIFA will suspend the Nigeria FA. I will rather we get suspended by FIFA than everybody keep quiet an accept this nonesense from NFF.

If NFF is that untouchable, why was EFCC able to investigate them. I wish to inform you that the FG also funds NFF.

So NFF is not that untouchable. if they attempt to sabotage the hopes of Nigerians, there are ways the FG can bring pressure on them. They are not immuned from criminal prosection. They can go to jail.

Common think please you cant compare Nigeria today to when we were under Military rule
Re: Brazil 2014: No Guarantee For Keshi Yet - NFF by bankylan: 4:09pm On Nov 25, 2013
I must revisit evolution theory if Keshi is not allowed to lead Nigeria to Brazil......Maybe I have to change my nationality..though this has been pending...
Re: Brazil 2014: No Guarantee For Keshi Yet - NFF by fydence: 4:13pm On Nov 25, 2013
I think I speak for a large majority when I say the person behind this 'foreign assistant' idea deserves a very hot slap from a very cold foot to reset his brain to default setting!!
Re: Brazil 2014: No Guarantee For Keshi Yet - NFF by Stundey(m): 4:16pm On Nov 25, 2013
jhidey08: and who brought d idea of getting a foreign Technical adviser 4d Super Eagles if I may ask u o?
He brought d idea and clarified it but NFF and chris grin are trying to insinuate getting anoda coach
Re: Brazil 2014: No Guarantee For Keshi Yet - NFF by safarigirl(f): 4:22pm On Nov 25, 2013
omar22:

Really

Common men you are old enough and wise enough to know for him to be impeached he will have to commit a serious offence, sacking an employee doesnt scratch the surface and remember who will impeach him? his members?

Its like asking GEJ to impeach James Ibori and the idiot from Bayelsa state
it's 'sis' not 'bro', and as long as we're in naija, Maigari or Green can be removed. We have our ways
Re: Brazil 2014: No Guarantee For Keshi Yet - NFF by Kingwiski: 4:31pm On Nov 25, 2013
mak una hlp me tel dat NFF GOATS 2 pay dat guy him 7months salary o. Mak dm no dy use sack sack issue dy cova em moni ni!
Re: Brazil 2014: No Guarantee For Keshi Yet - NFF by badjack(m): 4:34pm On Nov 25, 2013
Oya let the World Cup begin. Give us LagerBack, we want to go Back in a Lagersious manner. Magas
Re: Brazil 2014: No Guarantee For Keshi Yet - NFF by afoo02(m): 4:34pm On Nov 25, 2013
donphilopus:

DO YOU NEED THE SOURCE? IF YES, CLICK HERE
there will be a real war if NFF dare it, despite all the arrangement this stupid NFF made to remove him after we won Africa cup of Nation. Anyway GEJ will not allow MR maigari to touch his anointed son.
Re: Brazil 2014: No Guarantee For Keshi Yet - NFF by obongtunji: 5:06pm On Nov 25, 2013
That was what happened in 2010 when nff brought a man that couldn't qualify sweden for the mundial(lars). Can't they just learn from what happened previously. They brought onigbinde from unknown planet to coach the boys he does know during korea/japan tornament. What the heaven are they appraising again after winning the Afcon flawlessly, what are they appraising in a man that brought craven cottoge to a stand still after an epic 2-2 draw with one of the best team in the world even with the fact that some key palyers came from the bench? Nff please just respect yourself and respect the good people of Nigeria because we want to say NO to any coach aside the big boss.....lop
Re: Brazil 2014: No Guarantee For Keshi Yet - NFF by Obeyman: 5:11pm On Nov 25, 2013
snika: They should just hire Ngige. That guy desperately needs government job :x
I done laff scatter here. But seriously, u just raised vital observation n point. Supported n seconded. Gbam!!
Re: Brazil 2014: No Guarantee For Keshi Yet - NFF by caprini: 5:12pm On Nov 25, 2013
Not again......is it that these clowns at d glass house don't learn from past mistakes of 2002?
Re: Brazil 2014: No Guarantee For Keshi Yet - NFF by thewarrior72: 5:14pm On Nov 25, 2013
undecidedDoes it come as a surprise to me, No, we are used to taking one step forward& then ten backward......smh
Re: Brazil 2014: No Guarantee For Keshi Yet - NFF by iGeneral: 5:14pm On Nov 25, 2013
What is special about Steven Keshi? He is just playing on luck. We want an igbo man as the coach of the Super Eagles. Most of the players in the Eagles are igbos anyway.
Re: Brazil 2014: No Guarantee For Keshi Yet - NFF by akin7686(m): 5:16pm On Nov 25, 2013
NFF, abi wetin dem call them. they never born una well. You guys want to politicize the only performing sector in Nigeria, then NFF should be ready for hunger strike.
Re: Brazil 2014: No Guarantee For Keshi Yet - NFF by thewarrior72: 5:25pm On Nov 25, 2013
safarigirl: abeg, even Nigerians wholly supported the sack of Amodu, during his era na im we dey happily claim 3rd place for AFCON. Keshi showed us that the Super Eagles are capable of defeating every African nation.

Abeg no dey compare Keshi and Amodu, that's an insult to THE BIG BOSS.

Btw, I'm a Real Madrid fan
Babe port to Liverpool, RMD doesn't fit ur type, anyways kudos, U are impressive!
Re: Brazil 2014: No Guarantee For Keshi Yet - NFF by safarigirl(f): 5:34pm On Nov 25, 2013
the warrior72:
Babe port to Liverpool, RMD doesn't fit ur type, anyways kudos, U are impressive!
thanks, I can't fit port to Liverpool, me and CR7 are conjoined twins so anywhere he dey na there me sef dey. @i-General, so Keshi no be Ibo man, biko, is Okechukwu an Urhobo name?
Re: Brazil 2014: No Guarantee For Keshi Yet - NFF by gbeseun(m): 5:42pm On Nov 25, 2013
snika: They should just hire Ngige. That guy desperately needs government job :x

U re stuip for opening ur gutty mounth liKe that
Re: Brazil 2014: No Guarantee For Keshi Yet - NFF by Congratulation: 5:42pm On Nov 25, 2013
I tire 4 dis country, hw person no fit enjoy de fruit of his labour?
Re: Brazil 2014: No Guarantee For Keshi Yet - NFF by emmy4life02(m): 5:46pm On Nov 25, 2013
chidindufrank: If We must hire a foreigner,we better get Sir Alex Ferguson. In fairness to Keshi,he has done a good job so far but as a person I wasn't impressed with our confederation cup perfomance.Keshi should try and get players that can guarantee us at least a quarter final birth at the world cup. Ideye,Gambo,Babatunde should not be invited for camping.
see dis slowpoke oh...club management is different 4rm national team management. watch out 4 a blistering super eagle next yr
Re: Brazil 2014: No Guarantee For Keshi Yet - NFF by emmy4life02(m): 5:51pm On Nov 25, 2013
if it is not keshi den it is no 1else u morons
Re: Brazil 2014: No Guarantee For Keshi Yet - NFF by Franknigga(m): 6:00pm On Nov 25, 2013
THEM NO FIT THEY WAN CHOP OUR MONEY AGAIN,OGA JONA NO GO ALLOW AM HAPPEN.AND IF IT MISTAKELY HAPPEN I GO BURN NIGERIA SUPER EAGLE JESSY
Re: Brazil 2014: No Guarantee For Keshi Yet - NFF by thewarrior72: 6:02pm On Nov 25, 2013
safarigirl: thanks, I can't fit port to Liverpool, me and CR7 are conjoined twins so anywhere he dey na there me sef dey. @i-General, so Keshi no be Ibo man, biko, is Okechukwu an Urhobo name?
He's a Niger-deltan igbo. He was born in azara, Niger state
Re: Brazil 2014: No Guarantee For Keshi Yet - NFF by safarigirl(f): 6:12pm On Nov 25, 2013
the warrior72: He's a Niger-deltan
Is that an ethnic group? No, it's a geographical zone. He said we need an Igbo coach, Keshi is an Igbo man as far as Google and Wikipedia are concerned. He's just not from Eastern Nigeria, but he speaks Igbo as good as any other Igbo man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Messi Struggles As Neymar Rescue Draw For PSG At Home To Monaco / Europa League Live Draw / Lyon Star Ada Hegerberg Wins Women's Ballon D'or

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.