Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,952 members, 7,890,140 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:54 AM

Brazil 2014: No Guarantee For Keshi Yet - NFF - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Brazil 2014: No Guarantee For Keshi Yet - NFF (20306 Views)

Brazil 2014: No Guarantee For Keshi Yet - NFF / Dangerous National Teams That Might Be Under-rated At Brazil 2014! / National Honours, Land & Cash For Keshi & Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brazil 2014: No Guarantee For Keshi Yet - NFF by khattab02: 10:52pm On Nov 25, 2013
safarigirl: technically he's right. There's a Nations Cup in January for home-based players.
Gbaam! Korrect. U dey current oo.
Re: Brazil 2014: No Guarantee For Keshi Yet - NFF by babyboy3(m): 10:57pm On Nov 25, 2013
safarigirl: it's 'sis' not 'bro', and as long as we're in naija, Maigari or Green can be removed. We have our ways

They cannot be removed by GEJ or PEJ or anyone.

Or else FIFA would ban us from all competition
Re: Brazil 2014: No Guarantee For Keshi Yet - NFF by henrychukz: 10:58pm On Nov 25, 2013
Nff re simply confuse, de tot keshi wil fail by organising a high profile match just a day interval after a crutial world cup qualifier,,,God by keshi side knock d nff off,,,insact disc2 by next. Yr

1 Like

Re: Brazil 2014: No Guarantee For Keshi Yet - NFF by thewarrior72: 11:04pm On Nov 25, 2013
Re: Brazil 2014: No Guarantee For Keshi Yet - NFF by thewarrior72: 11:06pm On Nov 25, 2013
safarigirl: please don't provoke me with your ignorance. Except he's Ikwerre i.e from Rivers, anyone bearing an Igbo name from Delta state is Delta IGBO, not a South South. I repeat, that's a geographical area, NOT an ethnicity, please make use of your dictionary to know the difference. You're arguing with someone who's half Delta Igbo, so me I don't know my origin too. Nigerdelta indeed.
undecided It hasn't degenerated to this naa, Nne u rightly agrees that someone from ikwere in PH is a SS but refuses to accept/acknowledge thesame for igbo speaking deltans. Let me give a chocker, not everyone that bears igbo name is actually igbo, for instance, some kogi& igalas bears igbo names but there are not Igbos rather middlebelt.
So don't be quick to embrace anybody u see spe aking igbo/bearing igbo name as ur brother,as some are SS& middlebelt wink wink
Re: Brazil 2014: No Guarantee For Keshi Yet - NFF by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 25, 2013
baby-boy:

They cannot be removed by GEJ or PEJ or anyone.

Or else FIFA would ban us from all competition

What some of you do not realize is that the Federal Government of Nigeria funds the NFF through the NSC. Hence the Federal Government has every right to send the EFCC into NFF to understand why salaries of Keshi and his Technical crew were delayed? If it was found to have been embezzled then someone can be made to answer for it.

If the Presidency can establish evidence of embezzlement by NFF, they can put that evidence before NFF officials and say to them pay the Coach all his arreas and do not tamper with his job or else?

I am sure FIFA will not suspend Nigeria for bringing criminals who defraud the National Treasury in the name of football to book!

1 Like

Re: Brazil 2014: No Guarantee For Keshi Yet - NFF by Nobody: 11:52pm On Nov 25, 2013
the warrior72:
undecided It hasn't degenerated to this naa, Nne u rightly agrees that someone from ikwere in PH is a SS but refuses to accept/acknowledge thesame for igbo speaking deltans. Let me give a chocker, not everyone that bears igbo name is actually igbo, for instance, some kogi& igalas bears igbo names but there are not Igbos rather middlebelt.
So don't be quick to embrace anybody u see spe aking igbo/bearing igbo name as ur brother,as some are SS& middlebelt wink wink

You have no clue what your saying man

Middlebelt, South South and Niger-Delta are all geography just as South East is geography

Igbo is an ethnic group! It is about culture and the language you speak

God knows why this is too hard for you to understand?

Stephen Keshi is not from the South East but Stephen Keshi is Igbo!
Re: Brazil 2014: No Guarantee For Keshi Yet - NFF by nijanigga: 5:33am On Nov 26, 2013
You can't pay Keshi's salary, yet you want to hire another coach, which he said he doesn't need, smelling something foul. Nigerian officials want to find ways to embezzle money.
Re: Brazil 2014: No Guarantee For Keshi Yet - NFF by olumosen(m): 6:05am On Nov 26, 2013
NFF no well
Re: Brazil 2014: No Guarantee For Keshi Yet - NFF by kgr8mike(m): 6:10am On Nov 26, 2013
On what ground is NFF considering Keshi's removal? On what premise is that founded? - They have done that before abi? and what result did we get by that action. Every house, every organization, every nation that is not built on justice foundation is bound to fall. It will be in the best interest of NFF to read the pulse of Nigerians before taken any decision that will cause us some troubles. Keshi has done so well and there should not even be any consideration to remove him. We should pamper the man, meet his needs if he has any............But Keshi for the love of country, remember that he that comes to equity must do so with clean hands. Agree to the terms, go to Brazil and bring home the trophy, you know now, Adenuga, Dangote, Rochas Okorocha, our dear President, me and innumerable well meaning Nigerians are still alive. Just do it and see.
Re: Brazil 2014: No Guarantee For Keshi Yet - NFF by imanuel5959: 6:33am On Nov 26, 2013
Walahi, diz guyz aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ looking for trouble. If anything happen to Keshi ehhhhhh!!!

[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Brazil 2014: No Guarantee For Keshi Yet - NFF by iamdsam: 6:34am On Nov 26, 2013
Nigeria is going to fail woefully at the world cup if we remove Keshi for another coach which might probably be a foreigin coach. And another fact be told, foreign or local coach, we won't still be able to win the world cup. I see the NFF trying to find some trickish ways to get Keshi out so that they can steal enough money during the world cup.
Re: Brazil 2014: No Guarantee For Keshi Yet - NFF by iamdsam: 6:38am On Nov 26, 2013
nijanigga: You can't pay Keshi's salary, yet you want to hire another coach, which he said he doesn't need, smelling something foul. Nigerian officials want to find ways to embezzle money.
Exactly!
Re: Brazil 2014: No Guarantee For Keshi Yet - NFF by darediamond(m): 6:50am On Nov 26, 2013
gidzbobby: all this one's just because the guy say he no need technical coach..... awon NFF ti ya werey......
Ha Bobby a dara fun e.
But e do te dos babas don run mad o!
Awon baba osi we dey yanga 4 glass ause.
Re: Brazil 2014: No Guarantee For Keshi Yet - NFF by babyboy3(m): 7:09am On Nov 26, 2013
mikeansy:

What some of you do not realize is that the Federal Government of Nigeria funds the NFF through the NSC. Hence the Federal Government has every right to send the EFCC in NFF to understand why salaries of Keshi and his Technical crew were delayed? If it was found to have been embezzled then someone can be made to answer for it.

If the Presidency can establish evidence of embezzlement by NFF, they can put that evidence before NFF officials and say to them pay the Coach all his arreas and do not tamper with his job or else?

I am sure FIFA will not suspend Nigeria for bringing criminals who defraud the National Treasury in the name of football to book!

Thats the only thing they could do, withdraw the funding, but they cannot remove the president of the NFF, the president of the country is not part of the NFF committee.

They only to do is to wait till they have submitted the list of the final 23 and when protest that if Keshi is not reinstalled they are not playing, you will see Sepp Blatter pulling his hair out. Remember at the 2006 WC when they refuse to pay the togolese player their daily allowance, and Sepp Blatter deducted it from the match fee himself.
Re: Brazil 2014: No Guarantee For Keshi Yet - NFF by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 26, 2013
omar22:

Westerhof had 100% backing of the LT Augustus Aikhomu, every single penny to prepare the team was handed to Clemence Westerhof. Now the FIFA rule that prevents the FG getting involved in the National team. The NFF could sack Keshi in a heart beat and nothing will happen.

Look.. It's very simple. the FG can send the SSS to Kill the main instigator of the purchase of the foreigner, as a threat to national security, and a terrorist. Terrorism is not only when you drop a bomb and kill 20 people. Terrorism occurs when you deliberately set out to crush the dreams of 175 million people, and sabotage the country's standing in the international community, on account of nothing but sheer greed for your private pocket. I can think of no more heinous betrayal of the people.

1 Like

Re: Brazil 2014: No Guarantee For Keshi Yet - NFF by krixik(m): 7:33am On Nov 26, 2013
They are finding it difficult to pay Keshi, the reason according to them is cash. They are singing a different song now that he has qualified Nigeria for the world cup. Where will the money come from to pay the foreign technical whatever? It is quite clear now that they deliberately refused to pay him to frustrate him. Bunch of heartless people. God dey.
Re: Brazil 2014: No Guarantee For Keshi Yet - NFF by Billygee2u: 7:46am On Nov 26, 2013
I will never believe the source of this useless news. sacking of Keshi is as impossible as a boy being a father to his own grandfather.I know that Nigerian youths will never keep quite if it happens. Maybe the Nigerian long predicted revolution will start from this .
Re: Brazil 2014: No Guarantee For Keshi Yet - NFF by Marveluz: 11:08am On Nov 26, 2013
Fake minister, that coach u when bring don carry world cup and uefa cup?
Re: Brazil 2014: No Guarantee For Keshi Yet - NFF by jony35: 12:06pm On Nov 26, 2013
What we need is AN EXPART SPORT MINISTER AND MEMBERS OF NFF...

1 Like

Re: Brazil 2014: No Guarantee For Keshi Yet - NFF by thewarrior72: 12:11pm On Nov 26, 2013
mikeansy:

You have no clue what your saying man

Middlebelt, South South and Niger-Delta are all geography just as South East is geography

Igbo is an ethnic group! It is about culture and the language you speak

God knows why this is too hard for you to understand?

Stephen Keshi is not from the South East but Stephen Keshi is Igbo!
undecided undecided undecided I laugh at ur naivety, for the umpteen time, not everyone who bears igbo name is from igbo tribe, some igala's that bears igbo names are they from igbo? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Brazil 2014: No Guarantee For Keshi Yet - NFF by mondi2: 1:20pm On Nov 26, 2013
NFF, please, leave coach Kechi along allow him to his job. Politics should not be played in sport
Re: Brazil 2014: No Guarantee For Keshi Yet - NFF by safarigirl(f): 1:39pm On Nov 26, 2013
the warrior72: undecided undecided undecided I laugh at ur naivety, for the umpteen time, not everyone who bears igbo name is from igbo tribe, some igala's that bears igbo names are they from igbo? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
please go and Google 'Stephen Okechukwu Keshi's tribe' and stop spamming this thread with your ignorance. Igala is a tribe, Ikwerre is another tribe, anyone bearing an Igbo name who isn't Igala or Ikwerre is IGBO, whether an Igbo from the East, or one from Delta, all are Igbo. Again, please, use Google, don't reply anyone if you haven't gotten your facts right.
Re: Brazil 2014: No Guarantee For Keshi Yet - NFF by maasoap(m): 2:39pm On Nov 26, 2013
homesteady: Then they should be ready for a civil war if they sack Keshi angry angry

Honestly speaking, what is the problem of these Igbos and their civil war mentality? Suhaib Amodu was replaced after qualifying Super Eagles for world cup, nothing happened. And when I created a thread on why I see present Super Eagles as Biafra team rather than Nigeria team, they went ballistic. With the statement above, am I not right?
Re: Brazil 2014: No Guarantee For Keshi Yet - NFF by thewarrior72: 2:51pm On Nov 26, 2013
safarigirl: please go and Google 'Stephen Okechukwu Keshi's tribe' and stop spamming this thread with your ignorance. Igala is a tribe, Ikwerre is another tribe, anyone bearing an Igbo name who isn't Igala or Ikwerre is IGBO, whether an Igbo from the East, or one from Delta, all are Igbo. Again, please, use Google, don't reply anyone if you haven't gotten your facts right.
awuu, I under-estimated ur ignorance, I naturally don't reply ur type, however, consider this as honour.

If u have any shred of understanding, u would have noticed u contradicted ur self her............Goodbye
Re: Brazil 2014: No Guarantee For Keshi Yet - NFF by safarigirl(f): 3:40pm On Nov 26, 2013
the warrior72: awuu, I under-estimated ur ignorance, I naturally don't reply ur type, however, consider this as honour.

If u have any shred of understanding, u would have noticed u contradicted ur self her............Goodbye
apparently you haven't used Google yet.
Re: Brazil 2014: No Guarantee For Keshi Yet - NFF by thegoodjoehunt(m): 3:48pm On Nov 26, 2013
maasoap:
Honestly speaking, what is the problem of these Igbos and their civil war mentality? Suhaib Amodu was replaced after qualifying Super Eagles for world cup, nothing happened. And when I created a thread on why I see present Super Eagles as Biafra team rather than Nigeria team, they went ballistic. With the statement above, am I not right?
I am an Akwa Ibomite and if NFF sacks Coach The Boss Keshi, the NFF should get ready for Civil War. Does that now make me Igbo?

If the Coach wants to pick players from his household, that is his business. He is being owed to get the job done.

Stop looking at tribes of players but the National jersey they wear.
Re: Brazil 2014: No Guarantee For Keshi Yet - NFF by phrezzz: 3:58pm On Nov 26, 2013
Even if Keshi is sacked 2day,[i pray he wouldn't tho] so many countries would want to employ him. Adding the AFCON2013 AND world cup qualifier to his CV alone is Boom. . So NFF u can sack him and face many nigerians while keshi gets a good pay from another country who would appreciate him. Theres an adage that says ''you dont know what you have untill you loose it'' this shouldnt be the case for NFF

1 Like

Re: Brazil 2014: No Guarantee For Keshi Yet - NFF by homesteady(m): 6:50pm On Nov 26, 2013
maasoap:
Hain! Wetin concern keshi matter with biafra? Please Civil war does not mean biafra war!
Besides I'm not even igbo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Messi Struggles As Neymar Rescue Draw For PSG At Home To Monaco / Europa League Live Draw / Lyon Star Ada Hegerberg Wins Women's Ballon D'or

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.