Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,379 members, 7,881,355 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:36 PM

Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan (34253 Views)

Man's Manhood Chopped Off For Taking Another Wife / Prostitute Bites Off Man’s Ear During Fight Over Sex (Pictured) / Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan by switnes80(f): 4:00pm On Nov 27, 2013
grin grin grin
Alfa Seltzer: Deuteronomy 25:11-12

11 If two men are fighting and the wife of one of them comes to rescue her husband from his assailant, and she reaches out and seizes him by his private parts, 12 you shall cut off her hand. Show her no pity.
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 27, 2013
embarassed embarassed Oh no! I can't imagine my diick been bitten off lipsrsealed embarassed I feel for that man.. *checks diick* smiley
Re: Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan by PreciousBro: 4:11pm On Nov 27, 2013
IMO, That was rather extreme, the woman is a witch, they should check her, who does a thing like that ?

Its not like a woman being beat up by a man is good and uncommon, we all know it is.

And yes the man has his blame as well for beating a married woman up but for the woman to reach down there ? Would have been ok if she threatened by grabbing it tightly and holding on to it like its her life...lol but biting ?

Mehn, that's just wicked,inhumane not to mention uncivilized.

1 Like

Re: Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan by PurestBoy(m): 4:14pm On Nov 27, 2013
I know the area it happened in Ire akari nalende, my friends discussed the matter last night sef. The woman should be left to rot in jail.
Re: Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan by khattab02: 4:24pm On Nov 27, 2013
braine: Lol• She did not know it was his dicck• What did she think it was?? Sausage roll?? undecided undecided
Lol.. I was wondering too!
Re: Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan by Angychizzy(f): 4:33pm On Nov 27, 2013
kayrichy: cannibalism, she won chop am? buh the man sef no suppose beat her na...
Na wa ooooo, signs of end time
Re: Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan by khattab02: 4:34pm On Nov 27, 2013
Eyah! I sorry forram. That is why u don't fight women though sometimes not your fault, some are ................. Hmmm I reserve my word.
Re: Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan by funnyx(m): 4:39pm On Nov 27, 2013
PurestBoy: I know the area it happened in Ire akari nalende, my friends discussed the matter last night sef. The woman should be left to rot in jail.

She won't be in jail for too long as she'll only be charged with GBH and if she has a good lawyer she might even escape with a slap on the wrist. This will teach men who batters women at the slightest provocation to desist from such act, how this man will survive this incident especially mentally is what I really don't know.
Re: Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan by hikmoj(m): 4:41pm On Nov 27, 2013
Dis ugly incidence may mark d beginning of d end btw him &his lovely wife.
Re: Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan by lastmessenger: 4:51pm On Nov 27, 2013
A great lose that cannot be replaced with money.the next thing is that the wife will divorce him.
Re: Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan by itorod: 4:53pm On Nov 27, 2013
women are necessary evil in this world that we men need them for the world to be complete and continue but men need wisdom and understanding in handling women.
Re: Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan by jessepearl(m): 4:55pm On Nov 27, 2013
braine: Lol• She did not know it was his dicck• What did she think it was?? Sausage roll?? undecided undecided
lwkm.....which kain thing.
Re: Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 27, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: Deuteronomy 25:11-12

11 If two men are fighting and the wife of one of them comes to rescue her husband from his assailant, and she reaches out and seizes him by his private parts, 12 you shall cut off her hand. Show her no pity.
Mosaic law/sharia law. o boy u try no be small
Re: Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan by iambobi(m): 5:01pm On Nov 27, 2013
HELLO MY GOOD PEOPLE
have u been looking for a buyer for that your old blackberry or tablet??have u been looking for a place to get that your dream new tab?have you been searching for accomodation in school but you just havent found it yet??have u been lookin for jobs or are you an employer searching for fresh graduates?well search no more....your solution is here.please rush to
www.studenteshop.com and register today.Start buying and selling with just a click.
Student E-Shop is a next generation free classified ads site that is made specially for Nigerian students.we bring buyers and sellers together.posting of ads is very very simple and guess what its FREE!!!!
SO RUSH NOW, REGISTER AND START POSTING!!!!!
TELL YOUR FAMILY,FRIENDS,WELLWISHERS AND ENEMIES.
Re: Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan by jessepearl(m): 5:02pm On Nov 27, 2013
aooooch dat must have hurt....was the dude sleeping wen her mouth was going towards the direction that he could send her to her early grave.........woman tear ur cloth....hmmm mayb na wrapper him tie sha.
Re: Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan by khattab02: 5:27pm On Nov 27, 2013
Batam:
Mosaic law/sharia law. o boy u try no be small
That was from the bible and it not sharia. U too u try no be small.
Re: Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan by albacete(m): 5:27pm On Nov 27, 2013
Re: Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan by VirginFinder: 5:35pm On Nov 27, 2013
Orji o orji: real men dont beat women, it is very wrong of him so he should leave live with the pains of his action.

I see!

But you are not a real man, afterall.
Re: Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan by Afritop(m): 5:50pm On Nov 27, 2013
From the editorial, it could mean that the lady resorted to the biting method to avoid being beaten to death by Mr Rasheed. She is just being pushed to the wall
Re: Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan by fbabs(m): 6:04pm On Nov 27, 2013
ambassadorgozie: Am a new member here.....
Very happy to join dis inspiring forum
. Welcome
Re: Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan by debbleopto: 6:10pm On Nov 27, 2013
mustaphagreens:
sausage rollundecided

wrong. But hot dog
Re: Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan by debbleopto: 6:16pm On Nov 27, 2013
funnyx:

She won't be in jail for too long as she'll only be charged with GBH and if she has a good lawyer she might even escape with a slap on the wrist. This will teach men who batters women at the slightest provocation to desist from such act, how this man will survive this incident especially mentally is what I really don't know.

I know police men will not dare to molest her. They will fear for their hot dog. the woman love hot dog well well.
Re: Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan by Slykin1(m): 6:41pm On Nov 27, 2013
Some women atyms nid som bashing,buh be wise guy while doin dat cos u've got a weaknes i.e ur ''joystick'
Re: Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan by eaglechild: 6:50pm On Nov 27, 2013
Ibadan is primitive sad
Re: Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan by hadasadqueen: 7:02pm On Nov 27, 2013
She overreacted. i tnk she also had her intentions.
Re: Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan by funnyx(m): 7:31pm On Nov 27, 2013
eaglechild: Ibadan is primitive sad

Shut up, omo irankiran.

1 Like

Re: Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan by Rejoice5000(f): 7:52pm On Nov 27, 2013
There must be forces in that her teeth.to biteoff a joystick?
Re: Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan by Hero10001: 7:56pm On Nov 27, 2013
Vampire tins!!
Re: Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan by thewarrior72: 8:16pm On Nov 27, 2013
i-smoke-weed:

What do you mean by "knowing for certain she cannot beat him"? undecided

You should see my neighbors wife lipsrsealed
undecided Every woman squaring up to a man in fight, knew for sure,she going to be pounded.

Ur neighbours wife instance is one in a million,but don't get carried away by her high or muscle, feminine traits always comes into play, when fighting man!
Re: Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan by Nicepoker(m): 8:22pm On Nov 27, 2013
The woman is suarez sister

1 Like

Re: Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan by NoQualms1(f): 8:34pm On Nov 27, 2013
I'm still wondering how it happened? Did she kneel down to bite it or stood? Was the man lying down or standing? I can't just picture the scenario sha......
Re: Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 27, 2013
It serves him right
I hope the same fate befalls all women beaters
May they always pick on a woman like Kemi that will do them major damage
Eediot
He thinks it's every woman that is meek and mild like babyosisi grin
God bless that kemi and fortify her with more strength to deal with any man from Ibadan and beyond that crosses her path
Now that Rasheed's manhood is gone he can start wearing skirt and blouse grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Shoot Man Dead During Protest In Rivers Over Bad State Of Road (Graphic) / Police Discover 350 AK-47 In A Poultry Farm In Niger State / Man Commits Suicide In A Catholic Church In Port-Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.