Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,395 members, 7,881,436 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:30 PM

Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan (34254 Views)

Man's Manhood Chopped Off For Taking Another Wife / Prostitute Bites Off Man’s Ear During Fight Over Sex (Pictured) / Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan by devour129: 8:39pm On Nov 27, 2013
speeder: "Woman was God's second mistake."
- Friedrich Nietzsche (1844-1900)
and the first MEN

1 Like

Re: Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan by laivwire(m): 8:39pm On Nov 27, 2013
She be vampire? Just wondering
Re: Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 27, 2013
I hope she had a good meal after dealing with that Agbero
Virtue went out of her
She needs to replenish energy
Re: Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan by MsNas(f): 8:45pm On Nov 27, 2013
eaglechild: Ibadan is primitive sad
Where is your village, Aj'okuta Ma M'omi? Show me and i'll show you primitive. Eran wink

1 Like

Re: Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan by debbleopto: 9:10pm On Nov 27, 2013
laivwire: She be vampire? Just wondering

she turned dog at that moment, like rotweller and the rest. You can not easily tear a cooked me in a moment talkless of fresh and strong joy giving stick in a moment. I perceived that one spirit possessed her at that moment to have inflicted those injuries without using any object
Re: Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 27, 2013
itorod: women are necessary evil in this world that we men need them for the world to be complete and continue but men need wisdom and understanding in handling women.

Including your mom and female folks abi
Re: Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan by Sunglow: 9:39pm On Nov 27, 2013
itorod: women are necessary evil in this world that we men need them for the world to be complete and continue but men need wisdom and understanding in handling women.
Women necessary evil Like seriously?? Hope your mum is included
Re: Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan by Bitojoe(m): 9:59pm On Nov 27, 2013
She help him do Circumcision at d old age.
Re: Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 27, 2013
Pictures!! or it didn't happen. undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan by Nobody: 11:53pm On Nov 27, 2013
wait oh, na so im workshop slack reach?
hahahahahaha, shey dm no fit use super glue do am bk ni?
so d next Bash alli's career don end sharp sharp?
#laffingInGreek
Re: Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan by donem: 12:06am On Nov 28, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: Deuteronomy 25:11-12

11 If two men are fighting and the wife of one of them comes to rescue her husband from his assailant, and she reaches out and seizes him by his private parts, 12 you shall cut off her hand. Show her no pity.
shocked Noted @ the bolded.
Re: Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan by yorex2011: 12:25am On Nov 28, 2013
just hope this doesnt turn into a trend in Nigeria just like the way bus drivers go unclad nowadays to resist arrest...dats why i love me some jeans...make she come tear levi strauss na make we knw na tiger teeth she get..mtcheeew.
moral the story:
men, dont beat your wives...if u must , then wear jeans. grin
Re: Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan by Mogidi: 12:26am On Nov 28, 2013
I know my Yoruba girls love da deak but this is taking it too far. My advice to her ilk is to stroke it, blow it, lick it but don't eat it, instead drink the fluid that cums out of it.
Whatever you do, don't eat it but nibble it.
Re: Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan by Teejoy247: 2:08am On Nov 28, 2013
speeder: "Womanbbbbbbbb8 was God's second mistake."
After d creation of heaven and earth & everytin in it, God look at it and said everytin he created was beautiful.....Now u're quoting friedrich nietzsche who is one of God's creation word dat says ''woman was God second mistake''........so u & friedrich are now counting God mistakes, abi.....since u knew about God's mistake why don't u correct it by making sure only males are born on earth... Who are u 2 even challenge d authority of God in d first place not 2 mention d fact dat u said God made mistake....God said ''he is d God of perfection'' but u now quote foolishly dat he makes mistakes....pls kindly dnt say dat again and dnt quote words frm pple without going thru deep thinking.
Re: Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan by Cutemichelle(f): 4:59am On Nov 28, 2013
Nawa ooo...dis one na serious gobe! Naigerian women are nt smiling
Re: Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan by Nobody: 5:17am On Nov 28, 2013
eaglechild: Ibadan is primitive sad

Maybe her father is a retired NURTW thug sef
Re: Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan by kolamilan(m): 6:09am On Nov 28, 2013
we should at least hear his own part of the story before we codemn the guy.
Re: Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan by cherub12(f): 7:00am On Nov 28, 2013
does it taste better than beef?[color=#770077]
wen u beat up a weak person they resort to doing nasty things to get back at you.
Re: Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan by eaglechild: 7:06am On Nov 28, 2013
Ms Nas:
Where is your village, Aj'okuta Ma M'omi? Show me and i'll show you primitive. Eran wink
Your swear words further confirm how primitive Ibadan and its inhabitants are.
Re: Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan by eaglechild: 7:08am On Nov 28, 2013
funnyx:

Shut up, omo irankiran.
Thank you but Ibadan still remains primitive
Re: Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan by kigai(m): 7:20am On Nov 28, 2013
Nigerian women! Stop the violence against men!

Re: Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan by pbling: 7:44am On Nov 28, 2013
she has been starin d joystik of rasheed,lol
Re: Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 28, 2013
eaglechild:
Your swear words further confirm how primitive Ibadan and its inhabitants are.

Shut it! undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan by funnyx(m): 8:32am On Nov 28, 2013
eaglechild:
Thank you but Ibadan still remains primitive

Your father's land is primitive and a dunghill.

1 Like

Re: Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan by smite(m): 8:35am On Nov 28, 2013
Make the man no worry...time heals all wound...the kini go grow back. But seriously dt tin should be able to grow back...just like other body parts(fingernails, hair,etc)
Re: Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan by delular(m): 9:32am On Nov 28, 2013
The scale of this world is unbalanced between the two gender. All they chant about is violence against women, with cruel purnishment for men. But it is violence against men in the real sense. Stop cheating our men, say no to violence against men.

1 Like

Re: Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 28, 2013
No be small thing ooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
babyosisi: It serves him right
I hope the same fate befalls all women beaters
May they always pick on a woman like Kemi that will do them major damage
Eediot
He thinks it's every woman that is meek and mild like babyosisi grin
God bless that kemi and fortify her with more strength to deal with any man from Ibadan and beyond that crosses her path
Now that Rasheed's manhood is gone he can start wearing skirt and blouse grin grin
Re: Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan by Christmasdon(m): 2:45pm On Nov 28, 2013
I have nothing to say concerning this matter.
Re: Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan by bloodymary92(f): 2:52pm On Nov 28, 2013
speeder: "Woman was God's second mistake."
and your point is?? :\
what the woman did was definitely babaric but the man was deserving of it definitely. what d'u hav to say bout men who rap.e young girls huh? f*ck any1 who makes any sexist comment on this thread!
Re: Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan by Sike(m): 3:08pm On Nov 28, 2013
The woman actually bit off more than she'd chew.
Re: Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 29, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Commits Suicide In A Catholic Church In Port-Harcourt / Black Macdonald's Staff Batters Oyibo Man Attempting To Physically Assault Her / EFCC Arrests Mother And Son For Alleged ₦50 Million Internet Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.