Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,404 members, 7,891,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 07:01 PM

Finally, BBM 8.0.0.94 Is Here!!! - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Finally, BBM 8.0.0.94 Is Here!!! (30309 Views)

How To Downgrade From BBM 8.0.0.94 Back To Old Version / Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. / Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 & 3 10.1 By Samsung (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally, BBM 8.0.0.94 Is Here!!! by cumpaddre(m): 10:51pm On Nov 27, 2013
profeth: guy not only u o..even me.I just downgraded mine to the previous version and I'm liking it.
Plz hw did u downgrade it ??
Re: Finally, BBM 8.0.0.94 Is Here!!! by dexter105: 11:01pm On Nov 27, 2013
kolidave: Wetin dis one dey talk self. Are u so blind that you can't read why people are complaining about the upgrade?!!! Lemme ask first do you even have a BB? If not shut ur mouth . Learn to calm down read and think before you write!!!

Congrats for demonstrating that you have an IQ equivalent to that of a plankton. Cheers. What is the major complaint? It hangs and people want to revert to previous versions of it. If you've ever owned a smart phone( which I seriously, seriously doubt). You'd know that more often than not smart phone upgrades are usually plagued by bugs, which are usually corrected in subsequent versions. I'm urging people to see the benefits rather then just the negatives. Oya run along now. Go and consume the garri you put on water since two days now. Cheers.
Re: Finally, BBM 8.0.0.94 Is Here!!! by Harrypoter(m): 11:04pm On Nov 27, 2013
cumpaddre: Ah dun lyk it.
OMG I shud've read the reviews on app world b4 rushing to download dat trash, its hanging my damn fone, I'm using a 9800, does any1 have an idea where I can download my old version back

Aswear the tin de hang ma 9900 wella.....chai! Wat nonsense I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ this plz?
Re: Finally, BBM 8.0.0.94 Is Here!!! by Papishi(m): 11:06pm On Nov 27, 2013
You can join the nairaland channel on the new bbm.
Channel Pin: C002F4CEF
Thank you

3 Likes

Re: Finally, BBM 8.0.0.94 Is Here!!! by kolidave: 11:15pm On Nov 27, 2013
dexter105:

Congrats for demonstrating that you have an IQ equivalent to that of a plankton. Cheers. What is the major complaint? It hangs and people want to revert to previous versions of it. If you've ever owned a smart phone( which I seriously, seriously doubt). You'd know that more often than not smart phone upgrades are usually plagued by bugs, which are usually corrected in subsequent versions. I'm urging people to see the benefits rather then just the negatives. Oya run along now. Go and consume the garri you put on water since two days now. Cheers.
how can you see the benefit of something that you cannot even access talkless of enjoy. You still have no point. The upgrade can only be appreciated if and only when the bugs are minimal and people can enjoy/access the the full potential of the app.for now I still think the upgrade is a mess and not suitable for use at this moment except you like your phone freezing at every moment and the Bbm icon disappearing. Stick to your opinions while I stick to mine buh I still think your opinion sucks! Kapish!!!!
Re: Finally, BBM 8.0.0.94 Is Here!!! by mydi(f): 11:16pm On Nov 27, 2013
My is working jst fine on my curve 7, no complain so far jst dat d channeling has been unsuccessful apart from that, its all good
Re: Finally, BBM 8.0.0.94 Is Here!!! by mydi(f): 11:20pm On Nov 27, 2013
Gbam! The channel is now successful so ℓ̊ officially have no complain grin Goodluck the rest of you
Re: Finally, BBM 8.0.0.94 Is Here!!! by dexter105: 11:27pm On Nov 27, 2013
kolidave: how can you see the benefit of something that you cannot even access talkless of enjoy. You still have no point. The upgrade can only be appreciated if and only when the bugs are minimal and people can enjoy/access the the full potential of the app.for now I still think the upgrade is a mess and not suitable for use at this moment except you like your phone freezing at every moment and the Bbm icon disappearing. Stick to your opinions while I stick to mine buh I still think your opinion sucks! Kapish!!!!

Good. Now you're writing like a sensible person. If u had written like this earlier I won't now have this idea that I'm responding to someone who was schooled under a tree. That's what people get wrong. You see a post and you start insulting people instead of responding with your own clear arguments. To answer you, I use a Bold 5 and its working relatively fine on my device. I've accessed the "Channels" feature and subscribed to some interesting channels. It was not working fine on a friend's curve, when initially downloaded but is now functioning fine after a few hard resets. Was just pointing out that it has potentially rewarding features if you overlook the initial bugs. But I still think your opinion is cow-dung, comprendre?
Re: Finally, BBM 8.0.0.94 Is Here!!! by nosa2(m): 11:33pm On Nov 27, 2013
I created a new Blackberry channel for investors, It gives you the opportunity to ask me questions on topics discussed on my blog www.globalnigerian.com and other investment related issues. My channel code is C0035B4B3

Re: Finally, BBM 8.0.0.94 Is Here!!! by ikekings1: 11:35pm On Nov 27, 2013
Hmmmm.. For those complaining that it hangs d phone.. I haven't noticed such on mine ooo... I dey rock am wella... Just that no naija channels to join...
Re: Finally, BBM 8.0.0.94 Is Here!!! by tshoboy(m): 11:46pm On Nov 27, 2013
4 pages and no screenshot 2 show.
Re: Finally, BBM 8.0.0.94 Is Here!!! by cumpaddre(m): 11:46pm On Nov 27, 2013
dexter105:

Abeg shuttup ur smelly mouth joor. Oversabi. Are u better dan d millions of people complaining about it on twitter n other social networks around the world? U cum here come dey form wetin I no know, gerrout joor. Mtcheew!!!

1 Like

Re: Finally, BBM 8.0.0.94 Is Here!!! by stanjohn57: 11:47pm On Nov 27, 2013
Mayne this is great! Am loving it. I guess the complains are from the older BBRY versions, or maybe touch-screens as someone suggested.
Re: Finally, BBM 8.0.0.94 Is Here!!! by tygaweezy(m): 11:54pm On Nov 27, 2013
D bbm works perfectly on ma 9850.... Avnt expirienced any hangs,am so lovin it... Add me up

Re: Finally, BBM 8.0.0.94 Is Here!!! by waverly12: 12:00am On Nov 28, 2013
Very annoyin...regret downloadin it

1 Like

Re: Finally, BBM 8.0.0.94 Is Here!!! by unmask: 12:10am On Nov 28, 2013
dozo212: Bur can som1 pls explain to me y the new bbm hang on my blackberry(bold4) especially when im in d front page

Any info on hw to get my old bbm?
bold 4 will always hang with or without bbm... So that's no worry...... But if problem persists get firewood, petrol and matches... And do the needful....
Re: Finally, BBM 8.0.0.94 Is Here!!! by Pokerface1(m): 12:11am On Nov 28, 2013
The basterd dε̲̣γ̲ hand м̵̵γ̲ phone jor undecided[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Finally, BBM 8.0.0.94 Is Here!!! by mikeuz(m): 12:15am On Nov 28, 2013
kolidave: I regret ever downloading it cos I coulnt ping for a day. I spent my whole day looking for the lesser version. Here's the link. www.mizzy360..com/2013/11/does-new-bbm8-suck-you-can-now-download.html?m=1

God bless you and d owner of that blog. U guyz are life savers. A saviour from end tym bbm 8

1 Like

Re: Finally, BBM 8.0.0.94 Is Here!!! by Pokerface1(m): 12:16am On Nov 28, 2013
Ok, no more hanging of mÝ phone but the channel is unsuccessful, huh!!! undecided
Re: Finally, BBM 8.0.0.94 Is Here!!! by protonz(m): 12:27am On Nov 28, 2013
.......... http:///1bEuSc6 check out this
awesome opportunity.....
Re: Finally, BBM 8.0.0.94 Is Here!!! by emma1705: 12:29am On Nov 28, 2013
Why una dey try console una selves ontop bb weh don become endangered species....wether na bbm 8.99 or bbm -9.88 what's d difference when there's android#...mtcheeew
Re: Finally, BBM 8.0.0.94 Is Here!!! by tygaweezy(m): 12:37am On Nov 28, 2013
emma_1705: Why una dey try console una selves ontop bb weh don become endangered species....wether na bbm 8.99 or bbm -9.88 what's d difference when there's android#...mtcheeew
Dude I understnd yu ar still obsessed wif bein an android user buh d fact z daht android iz nw lyk evry oda fone.. Even java fone sef don get swagg pass am,in nigeria alone 97% ar android users,even barrow pushers...... Nwete kwai
Re: Finally, BBM 8.0.0.94 Is Here!!! by toluxa1(m): 12:40am On Nov 28, 2013
Wowww....Join this Channel - C0043BF43

Thank me later grin
Re: Finally, BBM 8.0.0.94 Is Here!!! by Shaakasi(f): 12:51am On Nov 28, 2013
unmask: bold 4 will always hang with or without bbm... So that's no worry...... But if problem persists get firewood, petrol and matches... And do the needful....

hahahahaha u r a meanie
Re: Finally, BBM 8.0.0.94 Is Here!!! by Shaakasi(f): 12:53am On Nov 28, 2013
okpara ugo:

So you are still living with mummy ? Mummy pikin...

yesssss grin grin
Re: Finally, BBM 8.0.0.94 Is Here!!! by chiboy1928(m): 1:08am On Nov 28, 2013
Shaakasi:

yesssss grin grin
u nid deliverance for staying wit ur mum
Re: Finally, BBM 8.0.0.94 Is Here!!! by dexter105: 1:41am On Nov 28, 2013
cumpaddre:
Abeg shuttup ur smelly mouth joor. Oversabi. Are u better dan d millions of people complaining about it on twitter n other social networks around the world? U cum here come dey form wetin I no know, gerrout joor. Mtcheew!!!

Your stupidity is mind-boggling. Your below ostrich level brain shows what you are. Read my second response to the other guy. Put your points across without insults and I'd respond in kind. Read the posts above n below yours. Some are already taking advantage of the new features, its not hanging on some phones, mine inclusive. You really can't heap your frustrations on me if the phone you stole doesn't work as you expected it to. So get off with your algae infested mouth. Resort to insults again and I would put you in your place.

1 Like

Re: Finally, BBM 8.0.0.94 Is Here!!! by funshiba(m): 1:42am On Nov 28, 2013
the stupid thing almost crash my fone....
Re: Finally, BBM 8.0.0.94 Is Here!!! by TheLastNazgul(m): 2:59am On Nov 28, 2013
dexter105:

Congrats for demonstrating that you have an IQ equivalent to that of a plankton. Cheers.
Re: Finally, BBM 8.0.0.94 Is Here!!! by Emmafrancis: 3:34am On Nov 28, 2013
my dp no gree change. The phone is now hanging. I really need the old version back. Any idea on how to downgrade ?
Re: Finally, BBM 8.0.0.94 Is Here!!! by Asanni5: 5:14am On Nov 28, 2013
It works better on Curve 2, make all of una go sell ur bold wetin una dey
Call am sef and buy Curve 2, wondaful experience.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

... / Infinix S3 Unboxing, Camera, Battery Life, Price And Availability (Photos) / Best 4 Ways To Track Your Lost Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.