Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,707 members, 7,879,087 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 12:26 PM

A Gift Of N3M Or A Job Of N75,000 Per Month: Chose One! - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Gift Of N3M Or A Job Of N75,000 Per Month: Chose One! (19649 Views)

Making Money Online - The Job Of The Future? / CBN Raises Cash Limit To N500k For Individuals & N3m For Corporate Bodies / Please, I Need A Loan Of N3m For My Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Gift Of N3M Or A Job Of N75,000 Per Month: Chose One! by NaijaNeedsRev(m): 8:45am On Nov 28, 2013
If i were u, i'll take and manage the 3m as stated thus: Invest 50% on share basis; save 30% and use 20% for fixed asset. then then then... Look for a 9ice job. LG!
Re: A Gift Of N3M Or A Job Of N75,000 Per Month: Chose One! by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 28, 2013
Magic Bishop:

OP should buy a man-cage and go on tour with you under the show tittle : "Meet The Dumbest Human".

If thats the best you can come up with then the OP might be better off accepting the 75k for the job. That's just crap!

With that idea you're just being overly ambitious in your juvenile stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: A Gift Of N3M Or A Job Of N75,000 Per Month: Chose One! by henrijin: 8:53am On Nov 28, 2013
3,000,000/75,000 = 40mths. So you'll work for 40mths before u earn 3m. There's still transport and lunch to spend from the 75k o. Unless the job is a job with constant runs where u can do runs that can give u at least 150k/mth, take the job. Or, if there's something u can do to multiply the 3m, take the 3m. Asides, who'll give this kinda offer?
Re: A Gift Of N3M Or A Job Of N75,000 Per Month: Chose One! by realb2005: 9:00am On Nov 28, 2013
kentochi: I wish am in ur shoe now
kindly go for 3million am sure you will make it if you are smart.
I will advise you take ur time to think before you invest. Take the money invest it in FBN capital then source for business idea from highly learned persons.
[b][/b]
Re: A Gift Of N3M Or A Job Of N75,000 Per Month: Chose One! by realb2005: 9:02am On Nov 28, 2013
kentochi: I wish am in ur shoe now
kindly go for 3million am sure you will make it if you are smart.
I will advise you take ur time to think before you invest. Take the money invest it in FBN capital then source for business idea from highly learned persons.

Please how do I invest in FBN Capital.[b][/b]
Re: A Gift Of N3M Or A Job Of N75,000 Per Month: Chose One! by sgd: 9:07am On Nov 28, 2013
Dont fall victim of scam. Investigate before you invest.
Re: A Gift Of N3M Or A Job Of N75,000 Per Month: Chose One! by beobjective: 9:10am On Nov 28, 2013
Mr Man collect the 3m at once.. If you like 75k per month, you can put it in a fixed deposit and be collecting 75k from it per month.. Atleast you will have some kind of interest which will not be less than 10k per month on that money which is completely risk free..
Re: A Gift Of N3M Or A Job Of N75,000 Per Month: Chose One! by joe4christ(m): 9:20am On Nov 28, 2013
naijacutee: The way I see it, you will need to save 50% of your N75,000-a-month salary for 80months (6 years and 6 months) to be able to save up to N3million. Before you you get that N3million in bulk to do what you need to do. In that time, you might be stuck in that job.

On the other hand, you could take the N3m now and do what you need to do with it. If it fails, you can get a job in less than the 6 years, 6 months it would have otherwise taken you to save the same amount of money.

I think you should take the N3 million and invest it. I see no compelling reason to take the job.

Perfect analysis. I love you for this...

I have a thing for smart and intelligent ladies.
Re: A Gift Of N3M Or A Job Of N75,000 Per Month: Chose One! by EverestdeBliu(m): 9:30am On Nov 28, 2013
ammyluv2002: Take the 3m and invest wisely datz all! grin
. No! U hardly make gud use of d money u dnt work 4(d 3mil) go 4d job n in 3yrs,u'll make dat amount
Re: A Gift Of N3M Or A Job Of N75,000 Per Month: Chose One! by Taiwo20(m): 9:34am On Nov 28, 2013
Me, I no know
Teacher wey teach me no know!
Guys no know!
The srteet no know...

Now,if you ask me, na who I go ask?
Re: A Gift Of N3M Or A Job Of N75,000 Per Month: Chose One! by odizeey(m): 9:46am On Nov 28, 2013
Shey u don mk front page abi, u don satisfy na,lair,for naija. Ahhhhhh ppl dey lie. Except say na g.a.y contract u do
Re: A Gift Of N3M Or A Job Of N75,000 Per Month: Chose One! by kolamilan(m): 9:59am On Nov 28, 2013
choose the 75k because, the experience that you will gain from the job will be more than 3M. Also, they dont sell experience.
Re: A Gift Of N3M Or A Job Of N75,000 Per Month: Chose One! by Jyde81: 10:13am On Nov 28, 2013
chymystique: Take the 3million... And kip searching for anoda job!.. Goodluck!
Sharpest guy in da house...
Re: A Gift Of N3M Or A Job Of N75,000 Per Month: Chose One! by Carsonv(m): 10:18am On Nov 28, 2013
Everybody's saying Invest Invest Invest!!! Invest in what I must ask...nobody actually knows what to invest in with 3M on this thread!

For me sha, I'll gladly take the 3M and go buy meself a gravel truck, wear by shorts, sit beside d driver n get to work. 9months tops I'll get meself another truck. And next five years...do the maths!

Btw I have a 1st class BEng certificate o! I hate that certificate pass anything ryt now...
Re: A Gift Of N3M Or A Job Of N75,000 Per Month: Chose One! by odizeey(m): 10:21am On Nov 28, 2013
Carsonv: Everybody's saying Invest Invest Invest!!! Invest in what I must ask...nobody actually knows what to invest in with 3M on this thread!

For me sha, I'll gladly take the 3M and go buy meself a gravel truck, wear by shorts, sit beside d driver n get to work. 9months tops I'll get meself another truck. And next five years...do the maths!

Btw I have a 1st class BEng certificate o! I hate that certificate pass anything ryt now...
naija stress,bt I no Blv d guy,
Re: A Gift Of N3M Or A Job Of N75,000 Per Month: Chose One! by ChykG(m): 10:32am On Nov 28, 2013
u get plenty sense...God bless u joor
Re: A Gift Of N3M Or A Job Of N75,000 Per Month: Chose One! by frankobaba(m): 10:44am On Nov 28, 2013
Danhumprey: I would go with #75k per month,provided there would be job security. If you chose #3million,it would be exhausted in no time,unless you invest it. But I would rather go for 75k per months. It would suffice me. It's dangerous to be keeping a large sum of money with you.

Shallow minded fellow!... who told you that the OP had intentions of squandering the N3,000,000?

A N75,000 job can never guarantee u any job security.

Be wise and GRAB the N3M @OP..

Remember, that one of the recurrent maxims of Financial decision making is that "GOOD DEALS FADE FAST"
Re: A Gift Of N3M Or A Job Of N75,000 Per Month: Chose One! by seangy4konji: 10:45am On Nov 28, 2013
ur english too mush....money na money.money first...
Raggedy_Ann:

While we're all "wanting to believe" something, I want to believe you don't know what you're talking about. All those presumptions can be clarified by the OP. Did YOU ask if the job was "professionally inclined" and if he had prerequisite training before you dismissed the opportunity? I pointed out that IF (if....if..IF. it means: on the condition that, provided that, given that......) he wanted to build a career in that field (what ever it is and best known to the OP) he might consider the break a stepping stone. Job satisfaction is a function of his affinity for his career. I talked about security not job satisfaction: a steady job gets you a steady income.

That he's getting the offer from a relative doesn't mean he should not make the better decision. I can't decide from here what the better decision for him is (and neither can you) that's way I think he needs to consider all the pros AND cons, and I do not want to believe that's a load of rubbish!

You might be the quintessential dare devil and I might err on the side of cation a little more than you approve of, but we can't presume to know the OP's inclinations. So Instead of flaunting your unsubstantiated knack for business, you might want to give the OP a few investment ideas for the 3M to demonstrate how he would potentIally become the next Dangote. Maybe that could help him in making an informed decision.

Re: A Gift Of N3M Or A Job Of N75,000 Per Month: Chose One! by Hearme(m): 10:52am On Nov 28, 2013

Thanks for this comment. The guy is just raising hopes and fill like making people to hope they have
the kind of opportunity he/she has.

1 Like

Re: A Gift Of N3M Or A Job Of N75,000 Per Month: Chose One! by odizeey(m): 10:56am On Nov 28, 2013
I just dey c ppl dey fite dey quarell,dey advice,dey mislead for money wen una hand no go touch,dat 1 na if d money na real sef
Re: A Gift Of N3M Or A Job Of N75,000 Per Month: Chose One! by SlamDunk(m): 11:03am On Nov 28, 2013
naijacutee: The way I see it, you will need to save 50% of your N75,000-a-month salary for 80months (6 years and 6 months) to be able to save up to N3million. Before you you get that N3million in bulk to do what you need to do. In that time, you might be stuck in that job.

On the other hand, you could take the N3m now and do what you need to do with it. If it fails, you can get a job in less than the 6 years, 6 months it would have otherwise taken you to save the same amount of money.

I think you should take the N3 million and invest it. I see no compelling reason to take the job.

Well said.
Re: A Gift Of N3M Or A Job Of N75,000 Per Month: Chose One! by stefikal(f): 11:15am On Nov 28, 2013
A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush...
#Shikena
Re: A Gift Of N3M Or A Job Of N75,000 Per Month: Chose One! by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 28, 2013
seangy4konji: ur english too mush....money na money.money first...

If it were that obvious, the OP wouldn't have asked for anyone's opinion. I'm sure he can count and he knows 3m is more than 75k.

Shaaa....there's enough backs and forths on this thread for him to make up his mind. No use taking panadol for anoda pesin head ache.
Re: A Gift Of N3M Or A Job Of N75,000 Per Month: Chose One! by umole: 11:36am On Nov 28, 2013
I prefer a job of #750k within 6months I will make 3m and the salary continue I will invest
Re: A Gift Of N3M Or A Job Of N75,000 Per Month: Chose One! by russellino: 11:48am On Nov 28, 2013
alfredo4u: I was offered 3million without paying back and at the same time a job of 75k with a company.

I'm asked to chose one.

Pals, if u are in my shoes what will you do?

Candid advise needed pls. No insults

Bros eh!!!

Depending on your maturity, age, focus and experience I would advise u either way.

If u are still jaiye-jaiye, single and immature abeg grab the job of 75k monthly. If you are mature and have focus take the 3M and start a business
Re: A Gift Of N3M Or A Job Of N75,000 Per Month: Chose One! by 12month: 11:51am On Nov 28, 2013
rman:

Pls, how old are you?

When did 3M become large sum? Your statement will only be appropriate if it is coming from a JSS student.

Your reasons for choosing 75K option is so childish it is unbelievable.

seconded!
Re: A Gift Of N3M Or A Job Of N75,000 Per Month: Chose One! by 12month: 11:53am On Nov 28, 2013
Carsonv: Everybody's saying Invest Invest Invest!!! Invest in what I must ask...nobody actually knows what to invest in with 3M on this thread!

my brother how come u hate d first class u work like crazy to get
Re: A Gift Of N3M Or A Job Of N75,000 Per Month: Chose One! by odizeey(m): 11:54am On Nov 28, 2013
Una wen dey say 3mil na smaLl bar ,hw much una don get to today,even dis year sef. Naija hard o
Re: A Gift Of N3M Or A Job Of N75,000 Per Month: Chose One! by Exponental(m): 11:56am On Nov 28, 2013
3milla sure banker!
I will fix 2million, then do little buyin n sellin with d 1m.
Re: A Gift Of N3M Or A Job Of N75,000 Per Month: Chose One! by alfredo4u(m): 12:50pm On Nov 28, 2013
u guys ve done ur best 4 me. D job is wit a communication company in nija. To start as a contract staff pending on when there wil be openings for a full staff.

To me, i ve collected d 3M, its in my HIDA acct now. I wil think well b4 investing it. .im placed in d interest of 3%. UBA agreed to pay 6.5% per mnth if i fixed it with them. I think i wil go for that.

I am graduate wit 2.2. I can stil use my cert anytime. Dis is the only chance 4 me to get dis cash although it is a close relative dat offered me dis opportunity now.

Thanks once again 4 ur advices.
Remain blessed

4i
ed3
Re: A Gift Of N3M Or A Job Of N75,000 Per Month: Chose One! by odizeey(m): 1:01pm On Nov 28, 2013
Winshes n wizards r watching in 3d n hd,u beta go mountain o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself / Fire Guts Abuja Farmers Market (Photos) / How To Start An Online Store In Nigeria And Make Your First Million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.