Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,891 members, 7,949,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 06:20 PM

Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! - Politics (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! (83969 Views)

ECA Fund: Say The Truth, Oshiomole Tells Okonjo-Iweala / Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow / Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! Mad Idea To Help The Woman! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Nobody: 12:12am On Nov 29, 2013
ifyalways: It's clear some people are commenting without actually watching the clip eg Pdude.

The woman is not a road side hawker,she is not selling her wares by the road.She simply alighted from a bus with her goods and was ferrying them to the other side of the road for a wheel barrow or truck pusher to take to her home when Oshiomole intercepted her.

This is plain wickedness.I have never seen. The woman cried,begged,even said her late husband was a police man yet Oshiomole had no change of heart. He's heart is stone cold and dead. Tufiakwa

Noted.

Plain and simple, she still broke whatever roadside law it was. He is a governor and she happened to be the scapegoat. He can't afford to let sentiments override his better judgement.

If you can't stand jail, don't break the law. Plain and simple.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Nobody: 12:13am On Nov 29, 2013
coogar:

you have the intelligence of a foetus.....

look at this mollusc, where's the evidence the woman was selling where she was nicked? did you see any buying & selling? her wares were still sealed in her boxes which suggests she was just transporting her stuff before your idiotic governor intercepted her.

i would break every pound in your body to pennies on any subject. what do you know about law or medicine? you have shown no nous or cognitive reasoning to even be regarded as someone that has seen the insides of a tertiary institution.

you are a disgrace to the village that sponsored your education. if the woman had committed a crime like you are claiming, why didn't oshiomole read her rights & cuff her immediately? yet you claim you are practising abroad - when crimes are committed, people get arrested.

once again, you have shown yourself up as a dimwit with fluff in your cranial cavity. an irresponsible governor bullied a widow that probably got him in power & you are here dragging your name in the mud just because your tongue is permanently buried up oshiomole's arsë.

roughdough, you are a pissbag!

cheesy cheesy It's Fetus - You should get current with biology textbooks.

It's Cerebrum - You don't think with your cranial cavity, it's an empty space.

Do I need to debate with a re.tard? Hell no.

I too know will kill you one day. gringrin
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Nobody: 12:14am On Nov 29, 2013
brownlord:

What brought about Oyedepo's issue? or you just want to insult the man for no reason

I just referred to it.

Both cases are similar. An imposing, proud leader and an underdog citizen kneeling before him.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by rareman(m): 12:14am On Nov 29, 2013
This is the change APC promised us
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Nobody: 12:15am On Nov 29, 2013
PBundles: Ok I get it I think, but ............Havent the politicians also broken the law with their year in year out looting. I mean really, is this woman and her coherts the reason why we are not suceeding, really roadside sellers. If he and the rest of the government went at those looters they way he is going at these guys we wont be in the situation we are in, but I guess its easy to push around poor folk knowing they can do squat. Why doeesnt he use the same vigor to get back the funds that Lucky I. looted the state, No heart now huh. [b]Like you said, its just that plain and simple.[size=22pt]

He is only doing his job like i said
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Zither(m): 12:15am On Nov 29, 2013
coogar:

in which world would you even see a governor overseeing the seizure of a widow's goods? is oshiomole police? it's not his jurisdiction, he's just being a tyrannical dingbat.
Lols. Coogar abeg o..ur blood dey hot like tiger. And true, the governor acted beyond the powers of his office. In Nigeria, it is not uncommon even if it was the first time it would happen. In addition to how he responded to the woman, another thing which saddens me is that there are 'humans' who see nothing wrong with his conduct. Haba! People can be heartless!
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by jmaine: 12:15am On Nov 29, 2013
TechWalker007: I just watched the video again and at 1.38 the woman said "na here motor dey carry us".
She obviously was waiting for a vehicle to take her goods and not a street hawker like some fake doctors would have us believe on this thread.

Only an impeccable dunce after watching the clip will comfortably conclude she was hawking . Forget about those fools please . . . .
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Nobody: 12:16am On Nov 29, 2013
doncaster: Am sending the clip to my local newspaper here and BBC as well so that when next this guys come over to tell them how they are helping the masses they will know better.
yeah make us niggers look bad to your white massas at bbc smdh at inferiority complex
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Nobody: 12:17am On Nov 29, 2013
coogar:

angry? an elected governor showing so much anger in public? there were school kids on that pavement watching the cruelty meted out to a widow. i wonder the kind of message oshiomole was passing across acting like a village tyrant.

unless oshiomole opens a big shop for this woman in the biggest mall in benin, edo women should vote en masse for someone else. this beast-looking lethargic devil should never be allowed to rule a family, let alone a state.

Have you ever tried dealing with such thickheaded Nigerians? Anger is an understatement. You would want to scatter their heads with a 50Cal turret gun cry
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by TechWalker007: 12:18am On Nov 29, 2013
Mylove55: Why d shouting,i never like osho before,because all of them(both fg and sg dat have rule dis nation even b4 1960)are thieves.but on dis i support osho.because i cry everyday dat he has not be able to stop pple from hawking in d walk way,even back of oba mkt where i stay,i can't even go out,those sellers and bus driver,take d road.i want osho to do more of dis.if u are widow,go to govt office for help.they don't hear word,osho has be in mision rd thrice since last week tried to stop them,dat was why he was furious.as soon as he leave,pple start selling again,pls tel pple not to even stand on d walk way,is not a standing way or a selling way,lets make nigeria a nice place to live.

Hey, please stop the blind support.
If you haven't watched the video please do. The woman is not a hawker, she went to buy goods and was waiting for vehicle to move her stuffs.
Go to 1.38.
For the benefit of doubt, let's agree she was hawking, it still does not justify an elected governor telling her "you are a widow, go and die!"
If it's not Nigeria he would be in court and would have been forced to resign as we speak.
Do you know cyber bullying is already a crime? How much more an elected state governor telling a widow to go and die!
I bet if it was a PDP governor, SW media houses will be cooking up pages for tomorrow.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by TechWalker007: 12:18am On Nov 29, 2013
double post
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by dexterinc2003: 12:20am On Nov 29, 2013
The governor shouldn't av said 'go and die',he should av tampered justice with mercy,the woman is not innocent and nigerians should stop being overtly sentimental.wot wud happen if he kips giving every kid that stows away a scholarshipits quite saddening that she had 2 b d scape-goat,but it doesn't make Oshiomole a bad man 'dat would definitely go 2 hell'.... PS:he said,'so becos ur husband died means you should go and kill ppl'(protecting his ppl in his own way).....[b][/b]AND MAY THUNDER KINDLY FIRE ANYONE THAT QUOTES ME 2 INSULT ME.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Nobody: 12:23am On Nov 29, 2013
dexterinc2003: The governor shouldn't av said 'go and die',he should av tampered justice with mercy,the woman is not innocent and nigerians should stop being overtly sentimental.wot wud happen if he kips giving every kid that stows away a scholarshipits quite saddening that she had 2 b d scape-goat,but it doesn't make Oshiomole a bad man 'dat would definitely go 2 hell'.... PS:he said,'so becos ur husband died means you should go and kill ppl'(protecting his ppl in his own way).....[b][/b]AND MAY THUNDER KINDLY FIRE ANYONE THAT QUOTES ME 2 INSULT ME.

Well spoken.

I go buy you Gulder.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Vello(m): 12:23am On Nov 29, 2013
I think it is expedient that we identify the underlying factors upon which human actions and (or) inactions are premised before casting aspersions. Not that I support the Governor's poor choice of words but let's reason out these questions:
Why are most women widows in Edo state?
How so they are mostly solicitingly proud to flaunt their widowhood status to whoever cares to listen
Do u know that nearly all houses in Benin are owned by proud widows?
How many commentators to this report has ever lived in Edo state?
Why are women from Edo mostly proud to declare themselves widows.?
...my questions are endless...
And for who cares to know...I lost my dad some 24years ago and over the years, I've gotten wiser. Again, I did my youth service in Edo state and oh, what an experience! Thumb's down kudos to my landlady, her female children and her miserable-till-death late husband.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Nobody: 12:23am On Nov 29, 2013
This is just crude, barbaric and cruel. No one should be treated like that. And to think that chimpnoid who looks like someone farted on his fvcked and burnt face is a leader, makes it more pathetic. I believe the heart of the black man is naturally evil and when you add power to equation, then the beast in us comes out. He should be held accountable for what he did.

I still don't know why this planet of apes is so cruel to the poor, underprivileged and disadvantaged people. Yet people talk about faith all the time. When the fecky fvck is faith going to heal the world and humanity?

I'm not a rich guy but I think I can donate a token to the woman. I also have a few things I'm trying to send to some African charity org this xmas. I won't mind sending them her. Any nairalander living in that part of Nigeria should help locate the woman. And nairaland can also help by creating a charity thing where people can donate or send whatever they can send, to help this poor woman. No naija scammers, plz.

2 Likes

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by coogar: 12:24am On Nov 29, 2013
rudedough:

this fool is even disputing the words foetus & cranial cavity are incorrect - this is further evidence you were probably tutored under a massive mango tree. i said your cavity is filled with fluff, i did not say you think with your cavity. you cannot even comprehend ordinary sentences in english.....

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/_/dict.aspx?rd=1&word=foetus

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/_/dict.aspx?word=Cranial+cavity

the money spent on your entire education should have been used to produce groundnuts or cocoa pods. every individual that had a hand in your mental development as a child should be arrested for child abuse.

5 Likes

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by 1stola: 12:28am On Nov 29, 2013
rudedough:

Now I agree with her that ua a ridiculous fuuulish f.ool.

#spit#
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by jmaine: 12:29am On Nov 29, 2013
coogar:

this fool is even disputing the words foetus & cranial cavity are incorrect -this is further evidence you were probably tutored under a massive mango tree.

the money spent on your entire education should have been used to produce groundnuts or cocoa pods. every individual that had a hand in your mental development as a child should be arrested for child abuse.

You were quite generous with him cos even mango trees has great covers against the elements. A massive guava tree should have sufficed.. grin
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Feraz(m): 12:30am On Nov 29, 2013
That woman wasn't hawking. No one in their right senses will hawk where no one is. See the filthy statement he addressed the woman with 'you're a widow...go and die'? Are elected people supposed to do that? Even at the end, he retorted 'where are you carrying this woman to? Pls, lock my door'. That was uncalled for. The same people that voted him into power. This is the same man that promised never to ban bike yet he did.

And who in the world is that overzealous taskforce officer confisticating the goods? Even Patrick that claims to speak for the masses didn't say anything (BTW, won't he search for something to do rather than follow around the governor like bear to honey?)

Oshiomhole, you goofed!!!

ChannelsTV, hope you are going to show this?

1 Like

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Nobody: 12:30am On Nov 29, 2013
TechWalker007: I just watched the video again and at 1.38 the woman said "na here motor dey carry us".
She obviously was waiting for a vehicle to take her goods and not a street hawker like some fake doctors would have us believe on this thread.

Are you referring to me ? grin

At least you are right about one thing: I am no more a doctor. Branched into a new field of healthcare.

As for whatever reason she was fined, she broke the law, widowhood or not.

US is as great as it is because of the laws and punishments accompanying breaking them. I parked my car the wrong way on the street and got fined $215 parking ticket. The judge didn't listen to my pleas of poverty or that i didn't know. Na so i pay $215 dollars + processing fee; money wey i suppose use do better thing.

Sorry,
The law is the law.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Nobody: 12:32am On Nov 29, 2013
coogar:

this fool is even disputing the words foetus & cranial cavity are incorrect - this is further evidence you were probably tutored under a massive mango tree.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_do_you_spell_fetus

How do you spell fetus?

Answer
Fetus is accepted as the correct spelling in most places, whereas foetus is often used in the UK. In fact, the spelling fetus is correctly derived from the latin fetus while foetus is an incorrect application of misunderstood etymology.Thus fetus is the accepted usage in medical literature.

If you're a medical student, you should be ashamed to call a Fetus Foetus. Are you in primary school? .

Again you don't think or reason with your cranial cavity, it's an empty space in your skull.

1 Like

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by mrskincare(m): 12:35am On Nov 29, 2013
This is not nice @ all. Reminds me of the Animal Farm.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by coogar: 12:37am On Nov 29, 2013
rudedough:
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_do_you_spell_fetus

How do you spell fetus?

Answer
Fetus is accepted as the correct spelling in most places, whereas foetus is often used in the UK. In fact, the spelling fetus is correctly derived from the latin fetus while foetus is an incorrect application of misunderstood etymology.Thus fetus is the accepted usage in medical literature.

If you're a medical student, you should be ashamed to call a Fetus Foetus. Are you in primary school? .

Again you don't think or reason with your cranial cavity, it's an empty space in your skull.

even the wiki answers you provided said foetus is used in the UK. it seems you have lost your ability to read. foetus & fetus are both correct & it's the standard english.

then as for cranial cavity - this is what i said......

once again, you have shown yourself up as a dimwit with fluff in your cranial cavity. an irresponsible governor bullied a widow that probably got him in power & you are here dragging your name in the mud just because your tongue is permanently buried.

once again, i have showed you up as an odious charlatan.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Nobody: 12:40am On Nov 29, 2013
jmaine:

You were quite generous with him cos even mango trees has great covers against the elements. A massive guava tree should have sufficed.. grin

And you're very foo.lish to believe a product of ASUU. Read above you.^^^. This are the kind of Doctors they produce in Nigerian Universities.

No wonder Tinubu couldn't fix his knee cap in Nigeria hospitals and Jonathan could not afford to have a Nigeria doctor attend to his running stomach. cheesy cheesy
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Nobody: 12:41am On Nov 29, 2013
Mylove55: Why d shouting,i never like osho before,because all of them(both fg and sg dat have rule dis nation even b4 1960)are thieves.but on dis i support osho.because i cry everyday dat he has not be able to stop pple from hawking in d walk way,even back of oba mkt where i stay,i can't even go out,those sellers and bus driver,take d road.i want osho to do more of dis.if u are widow,go to govt office for help.they don't hear word,osho has be in mision rd thrice since last week tried to stop them,dat was why he was furious.as soon as he leave,pple start selling again,pls tel pple not to even stand on d walk way,is not a standing way or a selling way,lets make nigeria a nice place to live.

Thank you o jare. Your head correct well well.

Nigerians have a very thick head when it comes to laws. That is why they are always fvcking up and getting in trouble with the law when they travel overseas.

Simple things like "don't alight at that spot, go to the busstop" is like a burdensome task to them. Abeg, if every governor, policeman, lastma, and town council worker can implement this mode of operation, Nigeria will change for the better.

1 Like

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Nobody: 12:43am On Nov 29, 2013
coogar:

even the wiki answers you provided said foetus is used in the UK. it seems you have lost your ability to read. foetus & fetus are both correct & it's the standard english.

No you're either blind or you've missed this line

"foetus is an incorrect application of misunderstood etymology."

They make this mistakes in primary and high school but once you get into med school, it is corrected.

Oh maybe primary school teachers teach in Nigeria Universities now. cheesy grin
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by vislabraye(m): 12:44am On Nov 29, 2013
pDude:

Noted.

Plain and simple, she still broke whatever roadside law it was. He is a governor and she happened to be the scapegoat. He can't afford to let sentiments override his better judgement.

If you can't stand jail, don't break the law. Plain and simple.

Oshiomole is a leader, he should show good example. Does it sound justifiable for him to make such statement in public ? He's a governor for Heaven's. If he were abroad, he would be sued.
He shud thank his star that he's in Nigeria. I thought he's a progressive ? That's very vulgar and callous of him. This is the same man that says he fights for the down trodden.
Even though U don't like PDP, that doesn't mean U shud support his stupidity. Amaechi wouldn't act like that in public.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by manny4life(m): 12:45am On Nov 29, 2013
rudedough:

And you're very foo.lish to believe a product of ASUU. Read above you.^^^. This are the kind of Doctors they produce in Nigerian Universities.

No wonder Tinubu couldn't fix his kneel cap in Nigeria hospitals and Jonathan could not afford to have a Nigeria doctor attend to his running stomach. cheesy cheesy

Is it Knee cap or kneel cap? undecided
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by novaman: 12:45am On Nov 29, 2013
Fellow Nigerians, am in tears as I type, I loved Oshimole so much, but today am in total shock, that woman needs help. That is worst than a military way of doing things, that is dictatorship of the highest order,SEUN PLEASE OPEN AN ACCOUNT FOR PEOPLE TO SUPPORT THAT WOMAN FAST, there Nairalanders we need to drop our party guard and give as much as we can, nothing is too small, and please anybody who knows that woman please let us know her so that we can help her wipe her tears

1 Like

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by coogar: 12:47am On Nov 29, 2013
rudedough:

No you're either blind or you've missed this line

"foetus is an incorrect application of misunderstood etymology."

They make this mistakes in primary and high school but once you get into med school, it is corrected.

Oh maybe primary school teachers teach in Nigeria Universities now. cheesy grin

you are a fool....
foetus is the correct usage in the UK. england is in the UK - it's their language borrowed by the americans & removing vowels from certain words. that's how one idiotic american like yourself was arguing with me the other day that colour has no u in it.

i schooled in the UK so permit me to call you a troglodyte for writing the way i was taught. when simpletons have nothing to say, they veer their arguments into something else entirely.

go home & nurse your bruises.....

rudedough:

No wonder Tinubu couldn't fix his kneel cap in Nigeria hospitals and Jonathan could not afford to have a Nigeria doctor attend to his running stomach. cheesy cheesy

kneel cap? grin cheesy
doctor just brain-farted o......what a disgrace of a man!!! your 15 years of medical degree just got torn into shreds.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Nobody: 12:49am On Nov 29, 2013
coogar:

You should learn to keep your ego on check. See how you goofed up. Even if you're a medical student, which I don't think you are cos if you had ever stepped your feet into foundation in science, the term "Foetus" should have been corrected in your 3rd week.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by topcube(m): 12:49am On Nov 29, 2013
ronalmagic10: Pls I want you guys to listen to the video very
well and tell me what oshiomole said on 1:33.
The woman said her late husband was a
policeman and I think I heard oshiomole saying
something nasty but I couldn't figure it out. I thank God everyday for my life cos I can't believe wat I see others go through

I take it from 1:26 and the woman said; oga abeg, oga abeg, make n'na help me oh, my Oga na police, he never tey wey he die,
Then the cry continue.....
Oga na here I put am (the widow indicating with are body language that the loads were place on the walk-way and not on the main-road) as claimed by Oshiomhole

Oshiomhole responded and said, when your husband died, you want to kill people on the road? Why did pack it on the road?

The Widow then responded:
Na dat motor wey I carry oh (that is, it was were the conductor or driver alighted (dropped) her. She continues; Abeg, Oga Abeg, ma'ke nna help me oh (groaning), and continue saying ma'ke nna help me oh, while crying.....

And I fast forward to 2:01 and replay and replay, I saw the woman in Toyota Hiace (Govt. Official bus, where the woman goods was packed, and ready to be cart away) then I held Mr. Warlord (Osho) saying, who they heck is this useless driver, where are you caring the woman to? Close the vehicle (indicating with hands his hand that the woman should get down and the vehicle door should be shut).

And I ask myself, may be the woman has once offended Mr. Oshiomhole before and he was using the office of the governor to deal with her, because, he made sure he molested and dehuman the widow to the point you will be asking such question.

That is woman that went out on the election day and will willing vote for someone who will represent her in a government house, and I'm sure and optimistic, because I rewind and listened to that conversation carefully, that; that woman was not an hawker, she was coming from were she went to purchase those goods, which is not upto 10 thousand naira in sum. And the governor do not even care, at least he should have warned her.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (34) (Reply)

Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo / Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London / Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.