Stats: 3,201,052 members, 7,976,996 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 05:15 PM

Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! - Politics (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! (84162 Views)

ECA Fund: Say The Truth, Oshiomole Tells Okonjo-Iweala / Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow / Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! Mad Idea To Help The Woman! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Nobody: 12:49am On Nov 29, 2013
rudedough:

And you're very foo.lish to believe a product of ASUU. Read above you.^^^. This are the kind of Doctors they produce in Nigerian Universities.

No wonder Tinubu couldn't fix his kneel cap in Nigeria hospitals and Jonathan could not afford to have a Nigeria doctor attend to his running stomach. cheesy cheesy
Kneel cap? Coming from somebody who was arguing about fetus and foetus not too long ago? You're losing it, mate.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Nobody: 12:49am On Nov 29, 2013
vislabraye:

Oshiomole is a leader, he should show good example. Does it sound justifiable for him to make such statement in public ? He's a governor for Heaven's. If he were abroad, he would be sued.
He shud thank his star that he's in Nigeria. I thought he's a progressive ? That's very vulgar and callous of him. This is the same man that says he fights for the down trodden.
Even though U don't like PDP, that doesn't mean U shud support his stupidity. Amaechi wouldn't act like that in public.

When did this become an Amaechi or PDP issue? To tell you the gospel truth, I don't even know which state Amaechi governs. Nigerian politics became vague to me since 2012 when i exited the country.

To handle Nigerian problems, you handle it like a Nigerian. Nigerians don't listen to gentle words. Hard words penetrate their thick skulls and that is why he had to speak thus. Can't blame him tho.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by topsyking: 12:52am On Nov 29, 2013
VAGABOND IN POWER... VIP
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by coogar: 12:52am On Nov 29, 2013
rudedough:
You should learn to keep your ego on check. See how you goofed up. Even if you're a medical student, which I don't think you are cos if you had ever stepped your feet into foundation in science, the term "Foetus" should have been corrected in your 3rd week.

stop being idïotic....
foetus is the standard usage in the UK. just shut the fück up & stop acting like a cretinous pissbag.

mr kneel-cap! cheesy grin
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Nobody: 12:53am On Nov 29, 2013
coogar:

you are a fool....
foetus is the correct usage in the UK. england is in the UK - it's their language borrowed by the americans & removing vowels from certain words. that's how one idiotic american like yourself was arguing with me the other day that colour has no u in it.

i schooled in the UK so permit me to call you a troglodyte for writing the way i was taught. when simpletons have nothing to say, they veer their arguments into something else entirely.

go home & nurse your bruises.....

LOL Bloody Liar! Where are you in the UK, I want to check up on you. I'm a graduate of the University of Nottingham, MSc student, currently working as a Laboratory attendant at the University of Nottingham.

There's TurnitIn database in the UK and I can look you up as a staff. Where in the UK did you study? cheesy cheesy

He goofed again
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Sunnybobo3(m): 12:57am On Nov 29, 2013
topsyking: VAGABOND IN POWER... VIP

That is APC for you mate
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by manny4life(m): 12:59am On Nov 29, 2013
E don do ooo

I think both are correct because UK/US words differ

Just like

colour to color

centre to center

labour to labor

cheque to check

And the list continues
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by misled: 1:01am On Nov 29, 2013
He acted like one who is on drugs.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by coogar: 1:02am On Nov 29, 2013
rudedough:

LOL Bloody Liar! Where are you in the UK, I want to check up on you. I'm a graduate of the University of Nottingham, MSc student, currently working as a Laboratory attendant at the University of Nottingham.

There's TurnitIn database in the UK and I can look you up as a staff. Where in the UK did you study? cheesy cheesy

He goofed again

look at this mòron - i should give you my details so you can apply for a halifax credit card in my name? you are a dunderhead - i don't have to prove where i schooled to a loser like yourself. you can't even spell knee-cap. grin cheesy

manny4life: E don do ooo

Just like

colour to color

centre to center

labour to labor

cheque to check

And the list continues

leave him alone - let him continue to disgrace his community. village sponsored students are not hard to spot.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Nobody: 1:03am On Nov 29, 2013
pDude:
When did this become an Amaechi or PDP issue? To tell you the gospel truth, I don't even know which state Amaechi governs. Nigerian politics became vague to me since 2012 when i exited the country.

To handle Nigerian problems, you handle it like a Nigerian. Nigerians don't listen to gentle words. Hard words penetrate their thick skulls and that is why he had to speak thus. Can't blame him tho.

Bruv, I understand most Nigerians are thick-headed, however, we should always endeavour to help the vulnerable and less privileged. That woman begged him. He's a leader and he should know better.

I understand people are stressed sometimes and he might be a good man. But as a leader, you need lead by example and watch your actions and utterances at all times. He goofed and he should held be responsible for his actions.

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Nobody: 1:05am On Nov 29, 2013
manny4life: E don do ooo

Just like

colour to color

centre to center

labour to labor

cheque to check

And the list continues

Not true for a medical student. In high school we all use Foetus but in Med school, that's an err.

Spelling mistakes can be omitted but standing on it as a Med student, it shows he either doesn't read any Med literature or he's still in high school.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Nigerianmovie(m): 1:07am On Nov 29, 2013
All I can say is thank God APC dint win my Anambra state.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by bamosagie(m): 1:08am On Nov 29, 2013
payless: That is very bad of the Governor. He needs to apologise.

This is what you get after 14 year rule of PDP.

I haven't cried in a long time, I had tears in my eyes this morning. I was pained seeing that lady. If anyone can find me the crying widow, I have a $500 for her to launch her business again.

bros the governor is an APC governor not PDP.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Nobody: 1:10am On Nov 29, 2013
coogar:

look at this mòron - i should give you my details so you can apply for a halifax credit card in my name? you are a dunderhead - i don't have to prove where i schooled to a loser like yourself. you can't even spell knee-cap. grin cheesy

All I asked was where you studied and the only thing I would have needed was your ID number, nothing else.

Be proud of who you are my friend. Stop trying to be the person you're not. That's a dissociative identity disorder. But I forgive you.

I will not lie again, repeat after me... I will not lie again. cheesy cheesy
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by manny4life(m): 1:13am On Nov 29, 2013
bamosagie:

bros the governor is an APC governor not PDP.

Did oga payless tell you he doesn't know? Don't you know who payless is?

He and his group are on "blame all ills on PDP" campaign...Every bad news is PDP, while the good ones, they say it APC Progressives...
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by topsyking: 1:14am On Nov 29, 2013
I WATCH THE VOICE FIRST TIME I DIDNT CRY.. I WATCH IT THE SECOND TIME AND I WAS CRYING LIKE A BABY.. MUCUS COMING OUT OF MY NOSE.. AM A STRUGGLING GUY .. I KNOW HOW IT FEELS WHEN I SEE POOR AND STRUGGLING PPLE.. NO LEADER OR MAN THAT TREATS HIS FELLOW MAN LIKE THIS, SHALL NO PEACE...EVEN IF THEY DONT SUFFER NOW, THERE CHILDREN , N CHILDREN CHILDREN SHALL..WIDOW GO NEVER SLEEPS.. HE WILL SEND YOU A HELPER..
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Nobody: 1:15am On Nov 29, 2013
shymexx:

Bruv, I understand most Nigerians are thick-headed, however, we should always endeavour to help the vulnerable and less privileged. That woman begged him. He's a leader and he should know better.

I understand people are stressed sometimes and he might be a good man. But as a leader, you need lead by example and watch your actions and utterances at all times. He goofed and he should held be responsible for his actions.

He is a leader hence, he should listen to her pleas and give on to her demands? Not likely.

I went to court to contest my parking ticket because i was broke and couldn't afford it. I was ignorant on the law of opposite side parking. The white Judge was very sweet and nice to me. She listened to evrrything o said but ignorance wasn't an excuse. I paid the fine despite all my begging.

Today, anywhere i park i double check to make sure i am not breaking any law. It is the principle of law and punishment. It results in positive order of things.

That is what differentiates us from oyibo.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by mazizitonene(m): 1:17am On Nov 29, 2013
Not all widows are widows..even d bible acknowledges dat....help/respect widows who r widows INDEED.

Most of dem kill dia husbands directly and indirectly
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Nobody: 1:18am On Nov 29, 2013
pDude:

He is a leader hence, he should listen to her pleas and give on to her demands? Not likely.

I went to court to contest my parking ticket because i was broke and couldn't afford it. I was ignorant on the law of double paeking. The white Judge was very sweet and nice to me. She listened to evrrything o said but ignorance wasn't an excuse. I paid the fine despite all my begging.

Today, anywhere i park i double check to make sure i am not breaking any law. It is the principle of law and punishment. It results in positive order of things.

Thank you very much, you hit the nail on its head.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by coogar: 1:20am On Nov 29, 2013
rudedough:
All I asked was where you studied and the only thing I would have needed was your ID number, nothing else.

Be proud of who you are my friend. Stop trying to be the person you're not. That's a dissociative identity disorder. But I forgive you.

I will not lie again, repeat after me... I will not lie again. cheesy cheesy

shut the fück up you homöerötic nuisance. a nigga that couldn't even spell the word knee-cap & you are still here talking crap.

i put it to you that you have never seen the insides of a university & neither have you been on a plane. if you cannot spell knee-cap then your IQ is a single-digit.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by manny4life(m): 1:21am On Nov 29, 2013
pDude:

I went to court to contest my parking ticket because i was broke and couldn't afford it. I was ignorant on the law of double paeking. The white Judge was very sweet and nice to me. She listened to evrrything o said but ignorance wasn't an excuse. I paid the fine despite all my begging.

The same oyibo I explained my wahala to and he let me go...

Abegi... Laws were created by man, tested, and enforced by man, YET, can be bended by a man. Just because it's a law doesn't mean exceptions aren't applied. There are same judges who have listened to the plea of very few or even many, and reduced the ticket or even allowed them to walk. So please, don't tell us about the law. Law is nothing but a code of conduct, enforcers reserve the discretion based on case-by-case scenario to hand down punishment, IF ANY.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Nobody: 1:27am On Nov 29, 2013
manny4life:

The same oyibo I explained my wahala to and he let me go...

Abegi... Laws were created by man, tested, and enforced by man, YET, can be bended by a man. Just because it's a law doesn't mean exceptions aren't applied. There are same judges who have listened to the plea of very few or even many, and reduced the ticket or even allowed them to walk. So please, don't tell us about the law. Law is nothing but a code of conduct, enforcers reserve the discretion based on case-by-case scenario to hand down punishment, IF ANY.

True. You are lucky.

Police sef don stop me for freeway before for speeding and na so i just do like mumu, come do sorry sorry face and apologize. The guy free me with warning.

Sometimes it all boils down to the person of power. But sometimes, the law wil prevail.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Nobody: 1:29am On Nov 29, 2013
coogar:

shut the fück up you homöerötic nuisance. a nigga that couldn't even spell the word knee-cap & you are still here talking crap.

i put it to you that you have never seen the insides of a university & neither have you been on a plane. if you cannot spell knee-cap then your IQ is a single-digit.

I'm not in for the jabbing, I ain't got time for that. Just tell us the name of your school. That's all.

BTW look at my signature, I swipe words from my Z10 and it was a spelling mistake, I accept.

But where did you study in the UK? We all are interested to know.

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Nobody: 1:32am On Nov 29, 2013
pDude:

I went to court to contest my parking ticket because i was broke and couldn't afford it. I was ignorant on the law of opposite side parking. The white Judge was very sweet and nice to me. She listened to evrrything o said but ignorance wasn't an excuse. I paid the fine despite all my begging.

You asserted that the white woman was "nice and sweet" to you. However, that wasn't what happened in that video. The man was cruel and crude to the woman despite her pleas. Also, you can't really compare civilised countries with Nigeria. Over here, people benefit from the country and give back through taxes and other levies. But in Nigeria, the country benefits from the people and never gives anything back in return. It's like in reverse, hence why the country owes the people more.

Also, I don't know how things work in America but out here, once you declare yourself bankrupt, all your debts are automatically cancelled. So if you had declared yourself bankrupt, you won't pay a dime. Are people also entitled to that in Nigeria? That's why certain arguments should always be in context of the environment where it happened. The Nigerian leaders owe Nigerians more and they ought to be the most humble people out there.

Regardless, I understand your POV.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Nobody: 1:35am On Nov 29, 2013
mad thing!!! grin grin

Rudethough, allow it.

You lot need to call a truce and make up. You don't need this back and forth, mate.

Anyway, what year did you finish from Notts?
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Nobody: 1:41am On Nov 29, 2013
shymexx:

You asserted that the white woman was "nice and sweet" to you. However, that wasn't what happened in that video. The man was cruel and crude to the woman despite her pleas. Also, you can't really compare civilised countries with Nigeria. Over here, people benefit from the country and give back through taxes and other levies. But in Nigeria, the country benefits from the people and never gives anything back in return. It's like in reverse, hence why the country owes the people more.

Also, I don't know how things work in America but out here, once you declare yourself bankrupt, all your debts are automatically cancelled. So if you had declared yourself bankrupt, you won't pay a dime. Are people also entitled to that in Nigeria? That's why certain arguments should always be in context of the environment where it happened. The Nigerian leaders owe Nigerians more and they ought to be the most humble people out there.

Regardless, I understand your POV.

Really, i get your point on the governor's handling of the issue. He was quite hard and harsh on a woman whom he already had power over. But have you noticed how angry everyone in Naija looks. Everybody shining red eye everywhere. He was quite hard on the poor woman but he should have exercised some restrait at the same time.

Such is life tho. We have to take it as it come.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Zither(m): 1:41am On Nov 29, 2013
Rudedough, na wa o. You sabi talk like woman lyk this? Still brimming with more words @ this unearthly hour. shocked
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Nobody: 1:42am On Nov 29, 2013
shymexx: mad thing!!! grin grin

Rudethough, allow it.

You lot need to call a truce and make up. You don't need this back and forth, mate.

Anyway, what year did you finish from Notts?

Spring 2012.

That bloody e-diot thought people on NL are stu.pid. He doesn't know that there are Nigerians in academia all over the world and with a few clicks I could look up his work on TurnitIn if he truly studied in the UK. But I forgive him. cheesy cheesy
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by coogar: 1:42am On Nov 29, 2013
rudedough:
I'm not in for the jabbing, I ain't got time for that. Just tell us the name of your school. That's all.

BTW look at my signature, I swipe words from my Z10 and it was a spelling mistake, I accept.

But where did you study in the UK? We all are interested to know.

nah - it wasn't a spelling mistake.
there's a difference between a honest mistake & gross ineptitude.

"i wnat to go to marekt" is a honest mistake but "kneel-cap" just shows you are a product of a kerosene background.

my uni? hahahaha - keep probing. scour my previous posts & maybe you might get lucky. i don't brag about my school - i let my class speak for itself. if you had gone to a quality school like i did, you won't be caught dead typing "kneel-cap"

rudedough:
Spring 2012.

That bloody e-diot thought people on NL are stu.pid. He doesn't know that there are Nigerians in academia all over the world and with a few clicks I can look up his work on TurnitIn if he truly studied in the UK. But I forgive him. cheesy cheesy

look at this idiotic JJC.....
you got to the UK just last year & you are bragging. it means you never even experienced the labour government. i have more respect for visa applicants that came to the UK in the oral interview days - those were seasoned students...

you drop-box visa applicants with sh & h-factors are bland & formulaic. in those days of oral interviews, no one would give you a visa. you are too intellectually shallow to fit in so thank your lucky stars things got easier for you.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by manny4life(m): 1:43am On Nov 29, 2013
Haba... Enough na.

Una sabi argue, whether it's foetus or fetus, e don do... grin
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Nobody: 1:43am On Nov 29, 2013
Zither: Rudedough, na wa o. You sabi talk like woman lyk this? Still brimming with more words @ this unearthly hour. shocked

Sorry bro. The guy hit my wrong spot. I guess I'm over it now.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by macherie1: 1:46am On Nov 29, 2013
Anyone who cant put a tight reign on his tongue is not capable of being a leader.

You really cant know the true attitude of a Man until he has money. This is the same Oshiomole who became popular for being an activist.

Now I'm not saying Oshiomole should not enforce the law but this approach is a terrible disaster.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (34) (Reply)

Tinubu Drives El-Rufai In A Taxi Cab In Kaduna (Photos) / President Tinubu Meets Arthur Eze (Photo) / INEC Releases Presidential Results From 10 LGs In Ogun State

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66